Doggies Are Barking

Free

give me Football, or give me Death
Hope I have a better week....went 9-6 week 1 I think alot of dogs come in this week.....lets see.........

GIANTS +3 o/ Phila..... Philly playing a better team & I think Giants really have to get this one.....see a tough game next week for them with Seattle....can't see them going 0-3...if they lose I see a cover at least in a close game.....WIN

BUFF+6.5 o/ Miami.....I think Miami wins but Buff will cover.....another team trying to have a win.....WIN

CARO +1.5 o/ Minn....Caro will prove today that they are NFC title bound team.....LOSS

G.B.+2.5 o/ N.O.......can't see Farve going down again at home.....if he does he better hang it up & retire.....LOSS

DETROIT +8.5 o/ Chi.....just feel like this is too many points....but I really like the UNDERS 32 in this game.....LOSS

BALTO-12.5 o/ Ock.....what can I say.....this is one of few favs to win & cover today.....Ock just plain sucks......WIN

CLEVE. +10 o/Cinn....again too many points...just a gut feeling in this one....LOSS

HOUSTON +13.5 o/ Colts....I just don't see a blow out here like everybody else does....Colts win/Houston cover LOSS

T.B. +5.5 o/Atl.....Simms calms down in this game & keeps it under control.....LOSS

LATE GAMES...

S.F. +3 o/ Rams.....I'll take the home team here getting points.....WIN

JETS +6 o/ N.E......Chad fights for his life in this one....gonna show he is washed up yet & is making a come back...they keep it close...besides N.E. struggled last week & will struggle again....LOSS

SEA -7 o/ Ari......even though they had a tough win last week I feel they kick ass today......(I never bet Seattle b/c you never know with them)WIN

TENN +11.5 o/ S.D.....just see this one a trap game.....LOSS

WASH +6.5 o/ Dallas....would love to see T.O. start off 0-2...hoping Wash keeps it close......LOSS

opps....left out DEN -10.5 o/K.C.....not a good spot for the Chiefs.....LOSS

O MAN O MAN.......5-10 FOR THE DAY......
MNF.....

JACKS+3 o/ Pitt.....leaning toward the UNDER 37.5 here.....see both teams defending (I never bet over/under so don't go with me on those picks) I just like the home team getting points on MN

GLTA this week...hope we all do better....:cheers:

Last edited:
LOL I know Jump......since I am not betting any games this year I am just trying to see how many I get out of the bunch......GLTU today!!!!!!:wacka wacka:

dogs had their way last week free,,,,9-7 i think....away teams really cleaned up....

i'd be looking toward some home teams today...

miami - buff just not as good as one may think based on last week
philly - g-men swept last year....enough said in this rivalry
SF - always tough at home...even last year
cinci - clev can not keep up with the scoring here

come to mind

now go walk the dog and make some soup...LOL

ROFLMAO.....Thanks Pay....actually washing cloths today & making my Sunday gravy (So.Philly Italina for sauce & macs)

GLT ON YOUR PICKS....may the best man or women win!!!!!!:wacka wacka:

:36_7_1:just make sure you watch what you're putting in that sauce....hope the laundry room isn't too close to the stove.......

actually they say a few pieces of carrot keeps the agida down.....

I Love The Giants Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wheeeeeeeeeeeooooooooo!!!!!!!! Go Giants Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free:
since you love the giants.....and are so close to th stadium....hang those clothes out....stir that gravy....and trot down and tell eli m. he's supposed to go forward...not backward......:smiley_acbe:

Looks Like The Eagles Are On Track Early In The Season.....next Week Should Be Another Easy Win For Them.......really Thought Giants Would Be Putting Up A Better Game Then They Are......no Protection In This Game For Them....philly "d" Swarming On Them Big Time!

Hey buddy....1st of all....I NEVER HANG THE CLOTHS ON THE LINE ANYMORE....JUST MY PICKS....that aren't doing so good so far.......it's ashame my picks aren't as good as my gravy...hmmmmm......

COLTS ARE CROOKING HOUSTON :down:

CHI. DOING THE SAME TO DET.:down:

GIANTS CATCHING UP NOW........:nervous:

BUFF. SHUTTING OUT MIA.......:smiley_acbe:

It's not over till the fat lady sings.....I am might being singing my lungs out by days end......LOL:cheers: (shhhhh! I am not really fat!)

LOOKS LIKE T.B. IS IN GREAT NEED OF A FG KICKER!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MAN.... I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TAIL MY ASS.....I GOT GOT THE CRAP KNOCKED OUT IF IT!!!!!!!:spank: HOPEFULLY THE LATE GAMES WILL COOL IT OFF......:drinking:

all I can say is......................I AM REALLY GLAD I DIDN'T BET ANY OF MY PICKS THIS WEEK......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pouty:

HOPE MOST OF YOU GUYS CAME AHEAD.....PAY & FONDY.... YOU GUY WERE RIGHT ON ABOUT THE FAVS COMING IN TODAY....NICE GOING!:bow:

Favs 10-4 by my count.....i lost with the fish...and your eagles were a real disappoinment....24-7 and they closed up shop....

almost happened again with NE....funny thing, NE turned the ball over to the jets with 1:05 left on the clock....same way philly turned it over to the giants...only they had to go for a fg...jets needed a td....

practice the singing...and eat plenty of that gravy

see you later

Back