dog day afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

boilerroom

great movie,,lets hope i have better result than pacino did,,,,,,,,,,,too hung over will update 2moorow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2day,,,,,,,,,,,,,hou +200,,,,,,,,pitt +300,,,,,,,,,,,wash +360,,,,,,,,,,,,,atl +200,,,,,,,,,,,yanks/balt over 11,,,,,,,det/kc over 10.5,,,,,,,,,,cle/tex over 11.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :drinking::7_11_4::7_17_4::drinking:

great movie,,lets hope i have better result than pacino did,,,,,,,,,,,too hung over will update 2moorow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2day,,,,,,,,,,,,,hou +200,,,,,,,,pitt +300,,,,,,,,,,,wash +360,,,,,,,,,,,,,atl +200,,,,,,,,,,,yanks/balt over 11,,,,,,,det/kc over 10.5,,,,,,,,,,cle/tex over 11.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :drinking::7_11_4::7_17_4::drinking:

redbull and grey goose will take care of that hangover for ya:cheers:

no offense tdub,,,,i would not destroy my grey goose or anything else by putting red bull in it,,,,,,,,drink all booze srtaight or with some club soda,,thats it,,,,,,,,,and ill just do some blow if i want a ''boost'',,,,,,,,,:shake:

Get over it !!!!!!!!!

money;

Let's make some coin today girls !!!

Boiler, I NOW HAVE football lines. Pounding Hawaii as we speak !!!!!

I do have a cooking question, how do I get ahold of this shakerpenguin guru?

Real quick story, you guys know I love to cook and shit so I go take a cooking class on "biscuits."

Well, as of this morning, my biscuit cooking instructor is emailing me and wants to go on a date............. :smiley_acac:

Can't decide if I'm gonna roll with these pork tenderloins or I should hit the grocery store again.

I'm craving something fancy. I'm thinking rack of lamb.

PAGING SHAKERPENGUIN !!!!! PAGING SHAKERPENGUIN !!!

Shaker, never done rack of lamb. What do I do?

Little Rosemary and some salt and peppa?

Maybe medium high heat. Who knows, 380 degrees? I'm gonna go recalibrate the oven !!!

GL BR. Getting soaked today from Fay. Damn bitch ruined by BBQ tonight. She did give me a nice breeze with our fantasy football part last night.Bourbon street was a blast

Boiler, I need you bro...........

Can I put a beer can in the rack of lamb and stick it on the grill?

What shall the "side dish" be?......... something GREEN !!!!

im right here bro,,,,,calm urself,,,,,,now i know where the charcoal is at least,,,,,yes call ur book,,see what he thinks,,,,,-180 something on the grill,,,,+160 for anything in the oven,,,,,,kroeger sucks by the way,,,,the publixes[is that a word] here in fla rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,neither of them beat a real ''butcher'' like my man in the city,,,,,expensive but all top grade stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and fried, gator hunting season here in fla statrted last week,,,,,,i got to get back up to nyc,,,its fuckin rained 6 straight days here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abve:

Get ur woman to drive your ass to Atlanta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida is for old people. We break dance here in streets. It's a daily ritual !!!

We got Publixes here in Atlanta but I don't know where the charcoal is. They don't provide me with a map of the store when I go there.

Plus, I've banged too many fat chicks that go that Publix. I feel safe at my Kroger.

Boiler......... How do I cook a rack of lamb?

:smiley_abvm:
, remember,i dont know how to cook very well,,,,,i just own the joint,,they dont let me near the kitchen,,,,,better off,,,,,i stick to what im good at,,,,,,eating,,,,drinking and counting money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:popcorn::cheers::drinking::drinking::7_2_111::7_2_111::7_2_111::7_2_111::hammer::hammer:

Get ur woman to drive your ass to Atlanta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida is for old people. We break dance here in streets. It's a daily ritual !!!
wo wo wo,,,,,,,i spent most of my life in nyc and still do,,so dont u tell ME about breakdancing in the streets,,,,and being 5 minutes from the beach here isnt such a bad way to go through life as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hold up big bro.... I ain't fucking with you.

I like florida, go there a lot. Need water transpo though to do it right. I gotta buddy an hour from you. You think I"M nuts, wait till you meet him.

Makes me look like a child. Florida State too !!!!

This is ur thread so I'll be respectful.........

For the blog record, you are bigger, stronger, and more handsome than I am.

But, who do you think INVENTED these Rubik's cubes man?

Shrimp invented rubik's cubes !!!!!

:7_2_111:

Doctor Drew !!!!! .... I need Boiler's permission first.

Good idea, let me see if I can get a consentual arrangement set up.

:36_11_6:

Doctor Drew...... go sign up on my wagerline football thing in the pol forum at other place. Rite now it's only me and Bob and somebody in Korea.

Also, can you show me how to do this pay pal matchbook thing?

Doctor Drew......... seriously, how do I do matchbook?

I want numbers on everything and in game opportunities.

For real, how do I set it up?

sorry fried , cant give u the go ahead,,,im not Yag and my wife i dont think would like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gonna rooll out while the rain has stopped,,,,stock up on supplies,,well just beer really,, be back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:seeya:

Okay here is the plan......... It's Sunday and I only have 3 beers left and I'm saving that for later. I have to go next door and steal my neighbor's keg. They lock their fucking doors over there but I'll try the windows !!!!

money;

Bitches are in route you homos. Show me some game first and then we'll decide sexuality later !!!!

To prove my manhood, I'll give you a quick peek. Boiler, u gonna love this one. It is our friend of friend of friend but will not leave it up for more than ten minutes so tell Doctor Drew to start whacking off.

:smiley_acbk:

Back