Doctor Bob WEEK 4 IN-GAME...

His site says he has a play on tonight's CU/ WV game. Anyone know which side he's on?

yep...his site says he's got a play tonight...but the line hasn't moved at all, so don't know which side he's on.

other than thurs nite...he has 2 best bets, and 4 strong opinions.

San Jost St
Kent St
Arizona (which makes yanks all warm & fuzzy inside)
Iowa St
Iowa
Florida St

those are the sides/games...jsut not sure which 2 are the best bets, and which 4 are the strong opinions.

will be watching the wvu/cu line though...and try to figure out what he did there.

other than that, his site also says (in the free analysis section) that he'd consider Florida a strong opinion at -7 or less, fwiw.

wrong

where is this from?
He doesn't know what he is talking about. Dr. Bob is on the game to night with at least a strong opinion.

CKR thinks and I concur that the opinion is a play on CU.

But I aint payin nobody for picks. Even Bob.

No Play for me tonight as I liked WVU but it seems Bob likes the home dawg on Thursday night.

I am a subscriber so I do know what I'm talking about dapook. Dr. Bob has WVA wining 30-23. Again, just a lean. No best bet or stong opinion. I'd post it for you if I could.

I am a subscriber so I do know what I'm talking about dapook. Dr. Bob has WVA wining 30-23. Again, just a lean. No best bet or stong opinion. I'd post it for you if I could.

trust you. but it's curious that his college home page says that tonight is part of what he's selling.
either way, the line has dropped. i played CU today (before bob) on dimes at +3 and -105. it's +3 @ -120 now there, and +2.5 on BM @ -110...fwiw.

I would say that the game tonight moving off 3 is normal movement . Nothing specifically from a big gun. Ton of COL money out there ......gotta think books are pretty balanced here only WVU by 3 would probably present a problem. CKR knows better then I ....

no idea. though i did get a hilarious text from hunt a while ago, saying that devine had the shits...and is a game time decision w/ diareaha (sp?).

but of course, he's prolly jsut fucking with me...giving me a good laugh.

If he released them like he did last year, given the order the games came out, I would guess Iowa and Kent are the Best Bets and the rest are his strong opinions. This is just a guess.

no idea. though i did get a hilarious text from hunt a while ago, saying that devine had the shits...and is a game time decision w/ diareaha (sp?).

but of course, he's prolly jsut fucking with me...giving me a good laugh.

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

that is so cliche hunt, lmao

he would

sorry to offend your sensibilities but he has never made you pay for a lean. I have never seen Dr. B whom I have followed many years make you pay for a lean. Just strong Opinions and Best bets.

I would say that the game tonight moving off 3 is normal movement . Nothing specifically from a big gun. Ton of COL money out there ......gotta think books are pretty balanced here only WVU by 3 would probably present a problem. CKR knows better then I ....

exactly

sorry to offend your sensibilities but he has never made you pay for a lean. I have never seen Dr. B whom I have followed many years make you pay for a lean. Just strong Opinions and Best bets.

I've never seen Dr Bob make someone pay for a lean either.

Also, if you get the plays, why can't you tell us which ones are the stars and which ones are Strong Opinions?

Why would I make this stuff up? West VA IS A LEAN! Why don't you tools pay for his picks if you don't believe me? See below. You're welcome.

iowa @ -1 or better (2 stars)
kent st @ +1 or better (2 stars)
arizona -3 or better strong opinion
Fla St -5 or better strong opinion
San Jose St +7 or better strong opinion
Iowa St +1 or better strong opinion
West Va -3 lean

West Virginia (-3.0) vs. COLORADO
05:30 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Sep-18 - Stats Matchup
This game is part of Dr Bob's Best Bets package, which includes all of Dr. Bob's Best Bets, Strong Opinions and other withheld games. For the analysis of this game and all the Bets and Strong Opinions for this week click here

This is what was up on his site.

fucking great, 1st quarter never looked so good for the over and now it looks so great for the under, to top it off i fucking spilt beer and bong water all over myself, a sign foryou under capeprs fuck

What's the relevance of Bob's picks other than the line moves? I was in love with Pitt this weekend, is Bob still any good or has he fizzled out? If I'm not mistaken he went on a big run a few years back to put himself on the map and hasn't done much since?

Back