ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Wildcard Weekend
6-5 props
2-0 on sides

Since Wk16
15-16 props
7-2 sides

While I think the rams keep it closer than most probably expect, there is a real shot they fall behind and the game script runs away from akers and his rushing ability. I'll admit I do like the over for his rushing yards, I'd rather move towards his receiving work. He had 4 targets Week 17, in a game that cooper kupp wasn't available. It was also a game that they had control of. Kupps 9 targets have to get dispersed somewhere, and Jaire Alexander should lock down his side of the field (unless they choose to shadow woods).

I think he can get this in any scenario (playing ahead, or from behind) so there's my line of thinking.

C. Akers Receptions O2.5 +120 2-2.4

Idk if people remember what singletary did to end the year last year, but with moss out, he should get a ton more looks in both areas (rush/receiving, of course) I think the weather plays into this as well. Not the snow, but the wind will be close to 20MPH, and gusts that could get higher, disrupting long fgs/deep throws. Which also brings me to Mark andrews, I don't trust long deep throws to the other WRs on this team based off the weather comments I made (and I am not chasing it this week.... so be prepared for a WR not named brown to pop off.....) Brown should have a busy day with White. Andrews averaged the last 5 weeks roughly 7 targets a game, I think this number is low for today. This leaves lamars favorite target to look even brighter.

M. Andrews Receptions O4.5 -152 3.04-2
M. Andrews Receiving Yards O57.5 +105 2-2.1
M. Andrews To Score a TD +200 .5-1
D. Singletary Rush&Rec Yards O65.5 -112 2.24-2

Last edited:
Thanks guys, a solid 11 targets for andrews, I think 3 were in the endzone (atleast 2 right?)... maybe if lamar doesn't go down he gets it, but whatever.

Solid 0-5 prop day

Alright.

So Chubb&Hunt'

In 2 games vs Balti, 46 carries 247 rushing yards (along with 16 total targets), That's 5.37 yards per carry.

In 3 games vs Pitt (there was no chubb in one of them.) 63 - 316 (along with 10 total targets). That's 5.02 yards per carry.

In their game vs Wash 35 - 154 (4 targets), That's 4.4 yards per carry.

and to be fair
In their game vs Colts (but no Chubb), Hunt was 20 - 72 (3.6 yards per carry). 4 targets.

7 games against playoff teams that most should think are some of the best in the league against the run, and chubb/hunt combined for an average of 23~ carries, 113~ rushing yards and 5 targets. 4.91 yards per carry.

Why do we think they can't surpass that vs the chiefs? They lost 3 of those 7 games mentioned above, and looks like they never forced themselves to abandon the run (1 was the massively high scoring game vs baltimore, but the other 2 they were behind early and lost by 30+)... so maybe kansas city does the exact same thing as the two instances of blowouts... but its hard not to like all things props with Chubb and Hunts name on it.

Now Cleveland should also have a difficult time getting to Mahomes. And who is the best in the league and making the NFL look easy... oh ya, Mahomes. He will get his and who ever limits the mistakes more wins, as I am betting there are little to no punts in this one.

Who benefitted most this season in the absence of Watkins??

It looks like its Demarcus Robinson. in the 6 games without him, he was on the field for 95%, 67%, 55%, 81%, and 89% (although this was week 17 with no starters) Every week those numbers were above the 3rd WR with the highest snap count by a considerable margin outside of Week 8 (hardman played more than him that game). I guess there's a situation where he does see less playing time than I believe, but I think they both could succeed, and I am going with the higher probability play here.

Cleveland Browns +9.5 -110 3.3-3 (DK)
Cleveland Browns ML +380 1-3.8 (FD)
Cleveland/Kansas City O56.5 -115 4.6-4 (FD)

N. Chubb Rush&Rec O91.5 -112 4.48-4 (FD)
N. Chubb Rushing Yds O74.5 -110 (FD)
N. Chubb Receiving Yds O15.5 +100 (DK)
N. Chubb To Score -115 1.15-1 (DK)

K. Hunt Rush&Rec O50.5 -115 4.6-4 (DK)
K. Hunt Receiving Yds O18.5 -110 1.10-1 (FD)
K. Hunt Rushing Yds O31.5 -118 1.18-1 (DK)
K. Hunt To Score +150 1-1.5 (FD)

D. Robinson Receptions O3.5 +136 3-4.08 (DK)
D. Robinson Receiving Yards O34.5 -110 3.3-3 (FD)

In the late game I'll most likely be on Michael Thomas props, and the Under

Last edited:
I got Clev Teased up to even 20, but can't reach dwn and grab the sack and take the ML....BoL to you sir.:cheers6:

Thanks guys

Huge swing to end that half...but way to finally decide to give your run game a chance down 16 in the third

Back