Divisional Round: Ravens vs. Bills Discussion Thread

Looking like Ravens are getting early action. Bills 1sth tt dropped to 10.5-145 of course after I play o13 (I don't think it matters).

11 and 12 basically dead number unless a failed PAT. I think the game line will drop a bit more. Lots of Ravens love out there. Hope the Bills got the playoff jitters out of the way last week and start fast.

11 and 12 basically dead number unless a failed PAT. I think the game line will drop a bit more. Lots of Ravens love out there. Hope the Bills got the playoff jitters out of the way last week and start fast.
They scored 14 1sth points

Looking at the prop lines now, juicy one but here's what i think

Beasley rec o3.5-210- he's gone over this # last 4 of 5 games, the one he didn't was 3 catches on 5 targets in the blowout win vs the Pats. He doesn't drop passes and is loot on 3rd downs. Balty is going to scheme to take away Diggs (Harbaugh has said as much) and Allen will look elsewhere. I'd expect a 6 target minimum for him but wouldn't be surprised to see 10+ targets

Total FGs o3.5+100- Tucker is automatic, Bass has been money. Both teams are great in the redzone but it's hard not to see 4 attempts in a game.
I took Andrews over 54.5 yards. As we saw last week, bills have struggled to defend TEs this year

They scored 14 1sth points
Yeah, but the bad field position had them punting on 3 of first 4 drives and playing from behind twice in the 1H. That 2nd TD was late in 2Q. Would like to see them jump out early....maybe 10-0 end of 1Q like Tenny last week.

could totally see that. Dobbins and him both scare me

those are the 2 I loaded up in dfs contest. Dobbins worries me a bit cause his volume isn’t always there. I do suspect he gets into the endzone tho. Used Lamar in few where I didn’t use dobbins. I stayed away from Hollywood brown. Then I did a few Allen, Beasley, brown stacks. Alternated brown and Davis, didn’t you say you liked McKenzie do to some damage?

those are the 2 I loaded up in dfs contest. Dobbins worries me a bit cause his volume isn’t always there. I do suspect he gets into the endzone tho. Used Lamar in few where I didn’t use dobbins. I stayed away from Hollywood brown. Then I did a few Allen, Beasley, brown stacks. Alternated brown and Davis, didn’t you say you liked McKenzie do to some damage?
Allen/Diggs stacks! In order I think Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Singletary. McKenzie was more of a long shot

Allen/Diggs stacks! In order I think Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Singletary. McKenzie was more of a long shot

for better or worse I’m mostly avoiding diggs,, not cause anything bad about him, just cost and think I prefer shelling out the money for cheetah as my expensive wide receiver against that browns secondary!! You leave brown out intentionally? Don’t expect him to have a good game?

for better or worse I’m mostly avoiding diggs,, not cause anything bad about him, just cost and think I prefer shelling out the money for cheetah as my expensive wide receiver against that browns secondary!! You leave brown out intentionally? Don’t expect him to have a good game?
Beasley/Diggs will get all the targets Brown will share snaps with Gabe Davis who might be better so I don't expect a ton of targets.

Beasley/Diggs will get all the targets Brown will share snaps with Gabe Davis who might be better so I don't expect a ton of targets.

I’ve always had a bit a hard on for guys with the big play potential on fewer targets, obviously you have to mesh those with target hounds which kinda how I like constructing my teams. I like a lineup with Beasley for my ppr points and hopefully find the right partner who hits the big play against a aggressive ravens d.

appreciate you taking the time,

I think some TT overs are a play and sit back and root for points. Should be the game of the weekend easily. (Cue up final of 17-3)
crazy.

Hats off to Frazier for coming with the best defensive scheme you could against the Ravens.
To everyone blaming Lamar maybe rewatch and check out that offensive line's pass protection. LOL. The Bills D looked like an all out blitz on super tecmo bowl almost every play (I know I'm old). All season I've been bitching they can't get pressure up front and they owned the oline. Definitely misjudged how much of a factor the wind would be. Diggs would have had another bomb td.

Also how ballsy is it to just not run the ball the entire 1sth? Don't think I've ever seen that before. Gabe Davis should have had that td pass Allen put it right where it needed to be. All in all I'm excited this Bills team finds ways to win instead of ways to lose like so many before them.

Back