Divisional Round: Buccaneers vs. Saints Discussion Thread

Nah, just means Kamara, Thomas and Cook each get another 1-2 touches. Hill is a very good player but sometimes I feel his touches are forced a bit.
I’m not too worried about it. Be nice to have had Murray tho

Nah, just means Kamara, Thomas and Cook each get another 1-2 touches. Hill is a very good player but sometimes I feel his touches are forced a bit.

I'm guessing they'll be fine but Hill gives them different sets / options that no other player provides on the team.

Over everything AB. Evens never really gets off vs this team. Brown gonna have to show why they picked him up tonight.

I love dogs, I love dogs, I love dogs and this is the only Dog that I love this week. 3 elite WR's and Leonard Fournette. I love away teams that dont make mistakes,dont throw games away and can also score points. 3rd head to head game or not, I am sure Brady and company will be ready to go this time around and not lay an egg.

This one wont be easy but seeing the Saints once again struggle in the playoffs is becoming a terrible habit.

I love dogs +140
4 turnovers to none Away teams that dont make mistakes and score more points. The Bucs too advantage of great field position. 100% fortunate for that on offense for sure. Once again the Saints in the playoffs once again struggle, terrible habit.

Once AGAIN great games on deck !!!!

Well that sucked. Congrats to Tampa. Good luck in the snow, have no real care of who wins---give me a good game.

Yea that was tough. Devin White proved to be huge. Turnovers just kill you. Saints just have a way of these turnovers in the worst times.

grats TB and the GOAT

Over everything AB. Evens never really gets off vs this team. Brown gonna have to show why they picked him up tonight.

well that didn’t work out so hot and blew up few decent dfs rosters, lol. Did he get hurt or something? I was only kinda half watching cause we had family over for dinner. Sure didn’t seem like I saw him out there much.

Yea that was tough. Devin White proved to be huge. Turnovers just kill you. Saints just have a way of these turnovers in the worst times.

grats TB and the GOAT

white was a freaking sideline to sideline wrecking ball. In reality bucs defense finally did what I been screaming at them and others to do to saints the last 2 years, drop the bs zone garbage and jump everything short and middle the field. Brees isn’t superhuman like Brady, he aged like the rest of us mortals. Brady on the other hand looked like he had more zip on the damn ball yesterday!!

ya’ll in some trouble going forward, I had heard they sold out going all in this year knowing it prob brees last, I didn’t realize to what extent. I heard earlier they like 90 mil over the cap going into this off season?!??!

Well that sucked. Congrats to Tampa. Good luck in the snow, have no real care of who wins---give me a good game.

I don’t think anyone is stopping this packers offense right now, and we know Rodgers ain’t throwing 3 picks!

white was a freaking sideline to sideline wrecking ball. In reality bucs defense finally did what I been screaming at them and others to do to saints the last 2 years, drop the bs zone garbage and jump everything short and middle the field. Brees isn’t superhuman like Brady, he aged like the rest of us mortals. Brady on the other hand looked like he had more zip on the damn ball yesterday!!

ya’ll in some trouble going forward, I had heard they sold out going all in this year knowing it prob brees last, I didn’t realize to what extent. I heard earlier they like 90 mil over the cap going into this off season?!??!
It’s a big number. If anybody is good at the cap, it’s the Saints however.

I don’t think anyone is stopping this packers offense right now, and we know Rodgers ain’t throwing 3 picks!

Well he threw two when they met in the regular season. Again, Tampa Bay has been forcing turnovers all season long even against better QBs than Brees. And it's not that other teams are just "giving them" these interceptions, etc.

Well he threw two when they met in the regular season. Again, Tampa Bay has been forcing turnovers all season long even against better QBs than Brees. And it's not that other teams are just "giving them" these interceptions, etc.

imo makes it even less likely he turns it over in this one. Well, not really, but you get the jist. as a rule Rodgers just don’t throw picks! I certainly wouldn’t ever base a bet off hoping he does! The one brees threw when targeting Kamara was a flat out give away by the offense, dunno who it was on? Certainly appeared brees expected kamara to break that route off. At the time I couldn’t help but think brees stare was saying “Jfc bro, you know I can’t throw it that far so where the hell were you going?!!!”, lol.

I think the packers offense as a whole has gotten progressively better throughout the season (so has tampa), these systems still relatively new to both respective QBs. Difference being in year 2 Rodgers looking every bit as in command this offense as Peyton or Brady ever been of theirs at top their games imo.

For as good brady and Bucs have been and how much the offense has changed as season went still think Rodgers a step ahead at this point, and that the part of the game brady almost always has a edge. I think Tampa rushing game been showing a lot but I still trust packers more. Lafluer has that thing humming a lot like you would picture Shanny offense if he had a HOF qb playing at top his game!! Not to mention that packers oline is kicking some serious ass I don’t think they were quite yet doing to this level in week 6 or whatever. Last point, I really thought Rodgers got frustrated and mailed that thing in pretty early, wouldn’t expect that no matter what happens early in this one.

It’s a big number. If anybody is good at the cap, it’s the Saints however.

I certainly ain’t the one to dissect it and really know wtf that means to them? Would obviously think it handcuffs their ability to add anyone of much value. I’d think it means they have to trim some fat but again I have no clue how they maneuver that thing or what being “90 mil over” even means to grand scheme of things??! Lol. I’d agree they seem to be really good manipulating it.

You think Hill gonna be the qb? Not sure bout that, I mean they can obviously win some games with him but certainly don’t see them getting over any Hump with him at the helm. Gotta figure Tampa got at least one more year where they prob be even better than this one!! Panthers will continue to be on the rise. Who knows what atl will be but they still have weapons. Jamis was just a one year deal correct? I did think Peyton might be able to turn him into a Baller but fact hill started when brees was hurt certainly poo poos on that theory.

Back