Divisional Round: Browns vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

Anything to the Kareem Hunt revenge angle? I’m really concerned about the Browns ability to run the ball and KC’s inability to cover a spread this year.

Anything to the Kareem Hunt revenge angle? I’m really concerned about the Browns ability to run the ball and KC’s inability to cover a spread this year.
I get a kick out of the revenge angle here, no pun intended. What were the Chiefs supposed to do, the moron is on tape kicking a woman. He’s a coward. Revenge? We can only hope that guy will get his one day! Distasteful for him to suggest that notion. He’s lucky he has a job and was good and young enough to not get Ray Riced. The Chiefs owe him some revenge tbh.

if anything Kareem cost us a chance to be going to a 3rd straight Super Bowl. They had to release him after the video came out. Shit is selective in this league. Guys like him and Mixon (the worst video in my opinion) got let right back and Rice never was given that chance. (Not justifying or saying which is right or wrong. Just not consistent)

if anything Kareem cost us a chance to be going to a 3rd straight Super Bowl. They had to release him after the video came out. Shit is selective in this league. Guys like him and Mixon (the worst video in my opinion) got let right back and Rice never was given that chance. (Not justifying or saying which is right or wrong. Just not consistent)

as has always been the case the nfl doesnt give 2shits how horrible a human being any of them are, they care about optics and whether or not a guy can help them win, rice was on the wrong side of his career when his incident came out while hunt was still ascending. Right or wrong that just the way it is! Had rice been coming off a mvp season he would have found a team.

3rd straight?

Damien Williams was nice and all but if we have Hunt we prob go in 18 and are would thus be going for a 3rd straight trip right now. The If game is convenient but he was a great back for this offense.

hunt was no doubt a top 3-4 back in that offense when that shit came out.

They will use Robinson mostly. Hardman will get his 15-20 snaps and may be a factor but it’s going to be Robinson. Ideally I wish they’d use Byron Pringle more but they have been reluctant

I don’t know much of anything bout Pringle, he a slot guy or outside guy? Speedster?

If you don't mind, I'm curious how you'll be playing this one.
I played -9.5 as soon as it came out for a decent amount. I am still confident. Hesitant to mess with the total. By all accounts KC is going to attack the linebackers and short pass them down the field. That’s big for Kelce props but not for the total. If KC somehow gets up big I’d def hedge slightly because they have shown they give zero fucks about the spread and just want to win.

he’s got speed. They’ve used him all over but I feel he’s been most effective in the slot when Sammy has been out.

and Sammy is out correct? Half my lineups got derailed by that ravens/bills game but I do have several lineups that were loaded with packers and chiefs, now just trying to determine which of the chiefs has best chance to explode amd then the one who maybe doesn’t have the highest ceiling but has a strong floor. Obviously outside the guys named kelce or cheetah!

and Sammy is out correct?

• SAMMY WATKINSWR, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Sammy Watkins (calf) is out for the Divisional Round against the Browns.​

Watkins was injured in the Week 16 win, and the two weeks off still wasn't enough to get him ready. He didn't practice at all this week. It'll be Mecole Hardman, Demarcus Robinson, and Byron Pringle soaking up snaps behind Tyreek Hill.
    Jan 15, 2021, 2:35 PM ET

• SAMMY WATKINSWR, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Sammy Watkins (calf) is out for the Divisional Round against the Browns.​

Watkins was injured in the Week 16 win, and the two weeks off still wasn't enough to get him ready. He didn't practice at all this week. It'll be Mecole Hardman, Demarcus Robinson, and Byron Pringle soaking up snaps behind Tyreek Hill.
    Jan 15, 2021, 2:35 PM ET

The trick is figuring out who the hell is gonna pop? They all capable vs this browns secondary! Just need the guys who gonna get those targets?!?!??

I’m stuck trying to figure out which KC rb to play for dfs with CEH out

same boat. I fucked up and put singletary in a few trying to avoid that problem, he got like what 2 carries? Lol. Goofy ass game plan! I was very tempted to roll with lev Bell. But then again isn’t it Williams that came up huge for them in SB last year?

same boat. I fucked up and put singletary in a few trying to avoid that problem, he got like what 2 carries? Lol. Goofy ass game plan! I was very tempted to roll with lev Bell. But then again isn’t it Williams that came up huge for them in SB last year?
Damien Williams opted out this year. So it’s between Bell, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson. I was thinking Williams but Thompson had a nice game week 17 even though it was meaningless maybe he earned some more pt?

Happy I used Rodgers in so many lineups. I was shocked to see his usage rate was so freaking low! Had I known that I woulda had him starting qb for more than half my lineups opposed to the 40% or so he was at this point! All the packers had usage rates below 10%! Lot of respect for rams defense!! I feel like we have learned even great defenses can’t stop equally good offenses!!

Damien Williams opted out this year. So it’s between Bell, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson. I was thinking Williams but Thompson had a nice game week 17 even though it was meaningless maybe he earned some more pt?

oh damn, those common last names are tricky! Glad we talked bout this! Lol. Yea I’m not sure that I expect last week to put him higher up the pecking order. Feel like leaning on Lev Bell experience makes the most sense, it prob be a committee overall but when they get inside the red zone I know Bell would be the one I trust!!

Cook or brate gonna end to being the highest scoring te of weekend: lol. Tonyan didn’t kill me with 10 points, certainly didn’t help me either. Andrews hurt bad. Cant believe 2 weeks in a row andrews did next to nothing, that never happens to Kelce! Bright side almost every Andrews lineup had Lamar and several bills so they were toast! Lol.

Well kelce prob be highest scoring tight end, using him really limits other areas with his price tag. It’s doable tho, I was so high on tonyan I didn’t even considering trying it.

KC outs...

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
WR Sammy Watkins
LB Willie Yag
CB Rashad Fenton
OL Martinas Rankin
DE Tim Ward
DT Khalen Saunders

RT Mike Remmers (illness) is active

Browns...

So, I’ve had 3 casual bettors tell me today that they think the Browns can win. Every talking head on TV is picking the Browns to at least cover (some win outright). Public seems to be lining up....

Back