[TD="class: line"][/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]54[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+110[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]LAF-WR-Jamal Robinson-OUT | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209 | CLEAR, NORTHEAST WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 74, RH 53% HEAT INDEX 76[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

ULL getting their shit together now that conf play started. Had a brutal sched early and I'm guessing that made them look worse than they are.

ULL missing top WR Robinson is a blow to their offense.

Some stats for you....Arky St 9-2 last 11 ATS...ULL 2-9 last 11 ATS

Leaning to Arky St

Arky st side and over getting hammered right now. Total up at least 2 points since this Am

Iwas very wrong in my capping of ULL last week. Always hard to move off well researched opinion that was not flawed, but wrong on that particular week. Tough game to figure. Think I'll just watch cards and royals in WS. Wait?!!!!! Fml

I didn't really get much out of LaLa last week. I think it was more of Texas State wetting the bed - they looked comatose and not ready to play a game in (semi) prime time. Similar to what happened to them against Navy earlier this year. San Marcos is right down the interstate from Austin and we heard for 2 days was how big a game this was, how Franchione lobbied for a national telecast, etc. Then they went out and laid an egg. LaLa couldn't help but win that game. My $0.02.

I bit on the under 27 for ULL and the -3 with Arky st

I think Arky St should be able to contain the ULL run game and ULL should get back to their turnover ways.

Back