Discussion and Line Projections for Friday 12/22

BrarStar said:
with pierce out Philly +7.5 is lookin like money, no?

One problem...with Pierce out, the line is Philly +1.5...and, IMO, Boston's other guys show up and prove that they can play without him...back the C's or no play here, then fade away the rest of the way...

Seabass said:
One problem...with Pierce out, the line is Philly +1.5...and, IMO, Boston's other guys show up and prove that they can play without him...back the C's or no play here, then fade away the rest of the way...

Who would this be? Seriously...someone's going to need to have a huge game (or 3 or 4 will need to have good-great games), and I just don't see a maxiell of sorts stepping up on that team.

I mean, when Wally's your 2nd go-to guy......who's the t[h]urd?

Gerald Green , Tony Allen , Delonte West ..could pick it up....3rd option Al Jefferson? Its a great college roster...Gomes , Rando , etc..Not getting involved to see how this line moves...Philly has had many opps to win a game and cant seem to finish...need to look at the 1st meeting as well...but for a team to go from -4 and a 20 pt win (remember Red we rode Philly that day) to -1.5 cause of 1 player seems crazy on teh surface...

Not sure "a great college roster" is a compliment for an NBA team, SN...

I think this is one they'll finish.

Indiana -2. I said -3.5. No respect for Indy.

How much respect can you give a team with a 6-10 road record who has lost to Atlanta SU the past 4 meetings?

redbearde said:
Who would this be? Seriously...someone's going to need to have a huge game (or 3 or 4 will need to have good-great games), and I just don't see a maxiell of sorts stepping up on that team.

I mean, when Wally's your 2nd go-to guy......who's the t[h]urd?

That would be Al Jefferson. He is a beast. Pierce came out and said a few weeks ago that Al should get more touches. Tony Allen has been putting up almost 20 ppg in his last 3. This will be Gerald Green's coming out party.

HOU/SAS under
WAS/PHX over full game
WAS/PHX over 1Q
Nash - assists prop?
MEM/NO under

SAC/DEN - no clue, but can't wait to see what AI has in store for us?

redbearde said:
Not sure "a great college roster" is a compliment for an NBA team, SN...

I think this is one they'll finish.

I didnt meant it like that...I thought you said they couldnt beat many college teams...I know what you meant but this was one damn good college team..(and Philly wasnt)....was my point..really no relevant...I am staying away for now...I really still dont see Philly w/o Webber as better...

Miller and Smith arent playing...it seems...different story if they do...

Ollie v Telfair
W.Green v T.Allen
Korver v G. Green
Iguadola v Gomes
Dalembert vs Jefferson

A.Henderson and Carney (who has disappeared of late ) , Louis Williams , Steven Smith , Bobby Jones
vs..
West , Rondo , Powe , Ray , (Olowkandi and Scalabrine)...

I think the fact they covered in Dal and SA is fools good...those teams acknowledged the hardest part about playing Philly is taking it to easy , not playing hard and being mentally prepared...ur a great team and you see Philly stroll in first you already have win marked off and second is do I really have to play this game its so easy its not even fun.....is it over yet ..my take...

Back