Dimitar Berbatov is off to Manchester...

they still have to agree personal terms.

he said he wants to join a title contender and champions league club, so joining city is not gonna get him there any time soon.

sounds like berbatov has rejected the move to man city, and is now in talks with fergie at united's carrington training ground in an attempt to get this deal pushed through.

that's what i don't get Greeny wtf is he doing over in Citeh? They have yet to prove they are even UEFA Cup worthy.

I've heard reports they are making an approach for Robinho and Barry lol

sounds like berbatov has rejected the move to man city, and is now in talks with fergie at united's carrington training ground in an attempt to get this deal pushed through.

your on top of it, heard about it too, Utd's bid has been accepted by Tottenham

Im a little disappointed England ain't willing to invest or take a chance on their own youngsters, there's a lot of talent out there but none given the chance in the big clubs

These Abu Dhabi fuckers have crazy cash.

The same dudes were trying to buy Liverpool awhile ago but it didnt go through. Scouser's are gonna regret that shit when they see these fella's spending millions like it's nothing.

liverpool have been pretty busy today finally picking up a left-sided midfielder in albert riera, while shipping steve finnan out to espanyol.

Im a little disappointed England ain't willing to invest or take a chance on their own youngsters, there's a lot of talent out there but none given the chance in the big clubs

Doesn't bode well for the future of their natinal team as well.

a lot of good young english players are overpriced, simply because they're english. and big clubs dont have the patience to allow youngsters to develop. just look what happened to SWP at chelsea. give the little man a decent run of games and he can do some big things.

just unreal....I think Man City is going to ruin English football entirely. Just like RIpped said...this practically screws up the National team.

Agree with Greencastle. Majority of English players are too over priced..That's where clubs are looking alternatives with cheaper solution. And thus will ruin England national team entirely.

Well I like what Paul Ince is doing, he is working the ground up and giving players from lower division English clubs a chance to shine. Although it may not be the greatest idea in terms of success it can help bolster future English prospects by giving the youngsters a chance to shine in the biggest level.

I mean look at Villa hehe....We have Gareth Barry, Steven Sidwell, Nigel Reo Coker, Nicky Shorey, Luke Young, Ashley Young and Gabriel Agbonlahor, that's 7 Englishmen 6 of whom are in the starting line up! Yet the club is still doing pretty good for themselves I think.

Back