Did ya learn anything in Week One?

They better not have a letdown. They need to take the Jets seriously. Would be nice to get off to a 2-0 fast start.

I think Carr is too focused to let it happen

The first half of the schedule this year is a lot more forgiving than the 2nd half, we need 6 wins at least imo so they can't lose games like this or Washington the week after

Speaking of the man himself

All praise commentary god Tony Romo

Romo killed it. And damn does he have coaching in his future?

OR was CBS feeding Romo the play calls thru his heads set. Could they have been hearing all the plays calls in any way?

Either that or Romo could kill some live betting or his ancestors are related to Nostradamus

the slow death of physical defense via officiating.

This times a million. Under the convenient guise of player safety, they have shifted the advantage so far toward offense that the game is now exasperating to watch.
Its hard to turn away from a sport that I have watched, played and loved my entire life but the product has become such garbage at every level, I don't know how much longer I can continue to pour money and energy into it.

Dalton had super terrible game but something is not good with Houston. Deshaun is not ready. Bill obrien show is embarassing. Bengals will get them Thursday.

Last edited:
I don't think they know it yet, but if luck isn't healthy for another 4-5 weeks I think they tank the season, tell him to shut it down and get 100%

Then finish bottom 2 and get an absolute random from someone to draft one of the QBs

So I think they are tolzein fade material

Suddenly lucks supporting cast gets rebuilt

I agree, might as well add Jets and Colts ML fades every week in numerous fashions

This times a million. Under the convenient guise of player safety, they have shifted the advantage so far toward offense that the game is now exasperating to watch.
Its hard to turn away from a sport that I have watched, played and loved my entire life but the product has become such garbage at every level, I don't know how much longer I can continue to pour money and energy into it.

So true, they have really managed to butcher a game I have loved my whole life.

Just let the defense play a little for god sakes.. physical WRs are allowed to push and hand fight which I'm fine with but then when the corners attempt to stand their ground then make play on ball they get flagged, defenders have no fighting chance when game being called like that. Growing up pass interference was easy to spot and it still is, when a corner makes a play on the wr before the ball arrives that pass interference. Not all this ticky tack bs where a great deal of the time the wr initiating contact. Just let the guys play, the game will flow better and still be plenty of offense.

Also if you fart on a dude out of bounds on a play it's an automatic 15 yarder.

Coaching has gotten dumber if Week 1 is anything to go by, even Belichick fucked up.

The Jimmy Graham for Max Unger trade worked out for neither, they both won SB's with their former teams.

Should never have happened. Both the Ain'ts and Hags would be better off.

Looks like we're in for a special season.

Dalton had super terrible game but something is not good with Houston. Deshaun is not ready. Bill obrien show is embarassing. Bengals will get them Thursday.

Teams that scored 0 points the week before are 2-13 ATS in the following game the last 15 occasions.

Do agree that Houston has a problem both internally and externally (obviously).

I was on philly and had their d in dfs so I was happy it stood but also shocked..probably the most clear non judgement play I've ever seen fouled up since raiders/pats and the invention of tuck rule, lol.,

Teams that scored 0 points the week before are 2-13 ATS in the following game the last 15 occasions.

I'd love to take the points as that line getting way up there but hate Thursday night shitfest and it terrible time for Texans to be on a short week as they got incredibly banged up and of course giving a rookie his 1st start.

I have no problem with league wanting to protect the QBs,

Protecting qb one thing, I dislike how they call roughing the passer when qb gets breathed on, i see a handful of roughing calls a week where saying the qb was in danger is a bit of a stretch!! Lol

Honestly I have a bigger problem with all the pass interference calls.

That's 'teams that scored zero points and are a home favorite the following game'.

Think he did Raiders/Tits game

Damn I watched quite a bit of that one, lol.. think volume was off lot time and was listening to the tv w bears/falcons and philly/skins alternating.. who knows I rarely hear any of them talking I'm drinking and talking to whoever in room. Like the sound of my own voice better, lol.

Huh? You are the only person I've heard that thinks this. I thought Romo was very insightful and called a bunch of things out before they happened.
1st play of the game was an onside. What does he start with? "I've been here 14 years and never seen that." I dont care how many years he's been around and I don't care if he's never seen it before. Twice he told us he's been around 14 years. This is about the game. His sound effects in the booth are stupid. My volume will be off

Yep, Antonio Ramiro Romo is somewhat knowledgable but also nauseating. Just like he was as a starting QB.

He ain't Tom Brady or Joe Mo,

Tony 'I've been in the league 14 years and never won shit' Romo.

Well you only have to put up with him for another 30 years or so. Maybe the Eagles can win something by then to soften the blow.

Well you only have to put up with him for another 30 years or so. Maybe the Eagles can win something by then to soften the blow.

Damn! Lol

Eagles going in right direction, I think they in the picture certainly for the next 5 years or so. Whether they win it all might be another story. Who knows.

Back