• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Did The NFL/REFS Cheat For KC In The Superbowl?! I Really Wanna Hear Your Thoughts!

The graphic on the screen was wrong initially, as they didn’t get a first down on the first play in the video. They actually marked him short and it was 2nd and 1 (not 1st and 10) when Mahomes got the first down on that little 3 yard run.

I think Romo and Nantz even mentioned it at the time saying it looked like he got the first down but the replay would have to be a booth review…and then one never came, Mahomes ran for the 1st down on the next play and it didn’t matter anyway.

I checked the box score before responding as well, it was 2nd and 1 regardless of what the graphic on the screen said. This is much ado about nothing.

Here is the drive in question. The first play is where they marked Kelce short by a yard, but the graphic showed 1st and 10. Again, I think it's because it seemed he easily got the first down, but was marked short (as Romo and Nantz mentioned), and even the guys in the truck thought it was a clear first down so used 1st and 10 on the screen for the next play.

1707874760554.png

Here is the drive in question. The first play is where they marked Kelce short by a yard, but the graphic showed 1st and 10. Again, I think it's because it seemed he easily got the first down, but was marked short (as Romo and Nantz mentioned), and even the guys in the truck thought it was a clear first down so used 1st and 10 on the screen for the next play.

View attachment 81515
I Guess That Is Where I Am Confused @jedi ninja
Kelce Was NOT Short By A Yard...
Even If His Knees Were Down, His Body/Ball Was Clearly A 1st Down...
:shake:

The graphic on the screen was wrong initially, as they didn’t get a first down on the first play in the video. They actually marked him short and it was 2nd and 1 (not 1st and 10) when Mahomes got the first down on that little 3 yard run.

I think Romo and Nantz even mentioned it at the time saying it looked like he got the first down but the replay would have to be a booth review…and then one never came, Mahomes ran for the 1st down on the next play and it didn’t matter anyway.

I checked the box score before responding as well, it was 2nd and 1 regardless of what the graphic on the screen said. This is much ado about nothing.
This is exactly what happened.

Now, it wasn't fully explained at the time.

They mentioned the review, never happened and tbh I would have never known that was 2nd and two or whatever unless this video had popped up.

There were a few instances in this game of terrible communication of what was happening.

This is exactly what happened.

Now, it wasn't fully explained at the time.

They mentioned the review, never happened and tbh I would have never known that was 2nd and two or whatever unless this video had popped up.

There were a few instances in this game of terrible communication of what was happening.

I wasn't sure if that's when they mentioned a booth review that didn't happen, but you confirming it makes me certain. I even remember thinking at the time that it would be fucked up if that ended up costing them the game, but Mahomes ran for the first down the next play so it was a moot point.

Also, didn't anyone who posted this think that nobody on San Fran would have realized it and gone fucking ballistic? Of course someone on their team/coaching staff would have noticed if KC got a first down after gaining 3 yards instead of 10 on a 1st and 10. Not to mention the guys running the sticks and down marker...somebody would have noticed/said something. Obviously.

I Guess That Is Where I Am Confused @jedi ninja
Kelce Was NOT Short By A Yard...
Even If His Knees Were Down, His Body/Ball Was Clearly A 1st Down...
:shake:

Agreed. But they definitely marked him short of the line to gain.

Again, it seemed so obvious that not only Romo and Nantz, but the guys in the truck in charge of the graphics realized it was really a first down.

I wasn't sure if that's when they mentioned a booth review that didn't happen, but you confirming it makes me certain. I even remember thinking at the time that it would be fucked up if that ended up costing them the game, but Mahomes ran for the first down the next play so it was a moot point.

Also, didn't anyone who posted this think that nobody on San Fran would have realized it and gone fucking ballistic? Of course someone on their team/coaching staff would have noticed if KC got a first down after gaining 3 yards instead of 10 on a 1st and 10. Not to mention the guys running the sticks and down marker...somebody would have noticed/said something. Obviously.
I for sure thought they gave him that 1st down in real time.

My thinking on the Mahomes scramble is that he was willing to gain a few yards and get out of bounds for the clock to stop. I never thought otherwise.

I watched the game back on YouTube to find this yesterday. The run by mahomes was first down, the play after was 2nd down , the yard stick guy had it 2nd just the demographic was wrong on tv. Kelce also picked up 10-15 yards on 2nd down (play following mahomes run)

My wife started betting Chiefs futures after watching the season opener where OT Taylor was allowed to lineup in an illegal position like 70% of the time ...She watched all their games on all 22 ,kept showing me plays where they were allowed to blatantly hold of directly in front of the refs on key drives ..She kept putting more coin down after Swift started dating Kelce ...

She 110% believes the sb winner is predetermined before the playoff starts ( of course She could be wrong)

I wasn't smart enough to tail her bets lol , but she's already spending some of the winnings by paying in full for a family summer camping trip to the Adirondacks , and the kids soccer dues...Wish I knew how much she won lol

I watched the game back on YouTube to find this yesterday. The run by mahomes was first down, the play after was 2nd down , the yard stick guy had it 2nd just the demographic was wrong on tv. Kelce also picked up 10-15 yards on 2nd down (play following mahomes run)

The run by Mahomes was on 2nd down and got them a first down. I posted the box score.

I feel like we're saying the same thing but you misspoke, since you said the sticks had it 2nd down and the graphic was wrong on TV. It was Noah Gray who got 12 yards the next play...which was on first down (after Mahomes' run). I'll have to go back and watch too, but I also think Romo or Nantz said it was Kelce when it was actually Gray (they did correct themselves)...that happened at least once for sure in the game (they're both TEs so it makes sense).

1707877952934.png

Last edited:
I believe they have no been called for a hold in any of the 3 SB wins, on offense.

That's not new though. They get away with it during the regular season a lot.

Crazy since they have the worst OL in terms of holding calls against them, too. They just get so much better vs better competition apparently. What a joke.

My wife started betting Chiefs futures after watching the season opener where OT Taylor was allowed to lineup in an illegal position like 70% of the time ...She watched all their games on all 22 ,kept showing me plays where they were allowed to blatantly hold of directly in front of the refs on key drives ..She kept putting more coin down after Swift started dating Kelce ...

She 110% believes the sb winner is predetermined before the playoff starts ( of course She could be wrong)

I wasn't smart enough to tail her bets lol , but she's already spending some of the winnings by paying in full for a family summer camping trip to the Adirondacks , and the kids soccer dues...Wish I knew how much she won lol
I remember Jawaan Taylor vs the Lions being allowed a head start on every snap lol

I mean one of those being called and it’s a different game. The Warner hold makes it 3rd and 16 in OT.

Obviously there is a directive. Mathematiclaly the change is impossible.

But they didn’t miss a huge one on the 9ers when they got a first down late that would had led to probably 7.

Last edited:
Notice too the broadcast doesn’t go back and show them like they would a normal game? It’s a combined effort to show a completely different sport for the masses vs what we get in the 1000 other games all weekend long from September-Dec.

They definitely don't..I'm shocked all 22 is out there for us to see how manipulated the officiating is ...Think at least 2-3+ games per week is manipulated to stay close to maximize ratings .

So let me see if I understand here…

A group of 32 billionaires…who own franchises that increase exponentially…is trying to manipulate the rules enforcers they select … to control outcomes of games?

And in doing so, would be something that would violate federal law and cause them to lose hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars?

The NFL doesn’t give a flying fuck about who wins. They care that 123.7 Million people watched Sunday and that will make them a shitload more money.

A group of 32 billionaires…who own franchises that increase exponentially…is trying to manipulate the rules enforcers they select … to control outcomes of games?

And in doing so, would be something that would violate federal law and cause them to lose hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars?

The NFL doesn’t give a flying fuck about who wins. They care that 123.7 Million people watched Sunday and that will make them a shitload more money.

They get what they want one way or another. Not calling holding calls is 100% instructed to them. You can’t have redo’s in playoff games like the Bengals games.

No one is sitting down with a script.

But the NBA has done this for years.

Chiefs are a dynasty. Brady was. They’ll get the superstar treatment as known as in the NBA. Have to be way better than them to knock them off.

Kings and Blazers were both cheated out of beating the Lakers. It’s really unarguable.

I'm sure the league would have been fine with a Baltimore vs Detroit championship game.

They got their 124 million viewers.

And then they got a different sport on display for the masses to watch. That’s not NFL football. The game simply isn’t that clean.

These leagues will never be caught. They work hard to make the rules more subjective so that it’s easier to cheat. Blown calls are just…hey mistakes happen.

Why would it surprise anyone that billionaires would be greedy af? I‘m sure they didn’t get rich by donating to charity

These leagues will never be caught. They work hard to make the rules more subjective so that it’s easier to cheat. Blown calls are just…hey mistakes happen.

Why would it surprise anyone that billionaires would be greedy af? I‘m sure they didn’t get rich by donating to charity
Its just better business for Tay Tays team to win.

I‘m sure it‘s a coincidence that Memphis‘ head coach commits rule violations and then gets fucked in March. It was just good luck for the deserving saints of the NCAA I guess?

in the minds of the elites we're just stupid sheep, an insignificant significant source of money to them. They think we're blatantly too stupid to get this or that we'll just be satisfied with the top spectacles they deliver us

I didn't think sports could be rigged until the Kings v Lakers playoff series when I was in college. A couple of those games were absolute farces and I had no dog in that fight, other than hating rape of course.
Yeah, that was 100% rigged in G6.

No doubt.

League could not have NJ SAC Finals.

Fwiw, that was 13-14 months prior to the Colorado incident..

Yeah, that was 100% rigged in G6.

No doubt.

League could not have NJ SAC Finals.

Fwiw, that was 13-14 months prior to the Colorado incident..
I read that the Lakers got 40 free throws in that game? Lol I don’t follow NBA but isn’t that a ridiculously high number? Like as odd it would be for Mahomes to throw 70 passes in a game?

Every year they add new subjective rules to make manipulation easier

Last edited:
I didn't think sports could be rigged until the Kings v Lakers playoff series when I was in college. A couple of those games were absolute farces and I had no dog in that fight, other than hating rape of course.

My buddy was a huge Kings fan , he kept screaming out this shit is fixed I the bar we were at ...People in our group thought he was crazy ( other than me lol)...Dude spent years calling national and local sports talk shows , they'd give him about 30 seconds before completely changing the subject...
When the Donaghy story broke my buddy was screaming I told you so to anyone who would listen ...He still calls radio shows when game manipulation/fixing comes up

I read that the Lakers got 40 free throws in that game? Lol I don’t follow NBA but isn’t that a ridiculously high number? Like as odd it would be for Mahomes to throw 70 passes in a game?

That was a damn good Lakers team.

But, they weren't as dominant as '00 and '01

Sacramento was AWESOME, and probably one of the most enjoyable teams to watch of the last 25-30 years. The passing with Webb and Vlade inside was spectacular.

The thing is, Game 4 in LA was a complete flip in the series. This is the infamous Horry 3 at the buzzer off the top out. Without that, I don't think the league could have worked their magic.

Sacramento was the better team that year, just by a few slivers.

BUT

LA had Kobe and Shaq, the two best players on the court (Cwebb 3rd). Game 7 goes to OT at Arco and having great players won out.

The shame was the foul fest in G6.

Lakers 40-25 in FTAs and FIFTEEN of those were in the last 3 mins.

Truly great series though.

2002 Sacramento and 1992 Portland are easily the best teams that didn't win a 'ship since 1990.

Back