Did the Cincinnati Coach Really Punt Down Two Scores With Four Minutes Left

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
:cigarguy:

Every single week we have to see coaches doing this stuff? Are they all more lit than Sark when they are on the sideline?

He's trying to do what you think he is not going to do because he knows that what you think he's going to do is what he should do but he's going to do what you think he is not doing and then you won't know what to think.....it worked

Almost as logically sound as going for 2 after a TD when the score is 52-26 in the fourth quarter. These dudes spent 80-hour work weeks on game plan, tackling and scheme and yet 80% of them would fail a Logic or Simple Math 101 class at their own universities. Amazing.

The funny thing is even the commentators were saying, "I think this is him waving the white flag" and then coach looks like he can barely look at the players. It was a bad space haha

UC's four 4th qrt possessions netted 2 total yards. QB was 1 of 5 passing, sacked 3x and hurried atleast 3x. 4th and 9 at your own 21 with that kind of quarter the only thing UC would've done is turn the ball over on downs (or been sacked yet again) and let BYU run another one in vs the totally gassed Cincy D. Tubs had seen enough I guess and wanted to get the hell out of there.

UC's four 4th qrt possessions netted 2 total yards. QB was 1 of 5 passing, sacked 3x and hurried atleast 3x. 4th and 9 at your own 21 with that kind of quarter the only thing UC would've done is turn the ball over on downs (or been sacked yet again) and let BYU run another one in vs the totally gassed Cincy D. Tubs had seen enough I guess and wanted to get the hell out of there.

I think they fail too of course .. but the adding an extra td is meaningless.

worst call last night cincy game was trying to kick a 58 fukn yarder, miss, only to let BYU back in game to score a TD early. Fukn dumbass!

Let me guess.. u were holding a cincy ticket.
I was. And I agree it was stupid to punt but let's be real the game was over. Cincy qb couldn't take his eyes off the pass rush, looked terrible all second half and byu just gutted them all second half.
Second time this week I get bulldozed in second half. (South bama and now cincy)

Let me guess.. u were holding a cincy ticket.
I was. And I agree it was stupid to punt but let's be real the game was over. Cincy qb couldn't take his eyes off the pass rush, looked terrible all second half and byu just gutted them all second half.
Second time this week I get bulldozed in second half. (South bama and now cincy)

Was in the same boat with ya when it went down!

Back