Did anybody catch the Rapist's comments on Arenas' performance last night?

xpression syst_m

a true american rags to rags story...
heard it on espnews from a radio broadcast where kobe was saying something to the effect of "some of those shots he were taking were just horrible, i mean if they don't go in, they are just terrible"

LOL, this coming from the guy who takes every single shot when he is having a great night, another reason to hate the rapist for me

Man
We live in a world where your innocent until proven guilty..

Anyway the part that i thought was funny was kobe was complaining that arenas took 27 ft's .. like kobe never gets any calls

I heard him complain about Gils 27 FT's to the Lakers team total of 30..lol

Sour Grapes

If Arenas doesnt have an open shot he can kick it butler, hayes, jamison
If kobe doesnt have an open shot he can pass it to odom brown and smush

Ok..

I just watched the highlites.. Damn Agent zero was sick.. no doubt, i love the way he can get his shot off.

I read that britney was there and got boooed.. wtf is up with that

Kobe had 45 pts 8 boards 10 assits.. i dont think he got shown up.. maybe the rest of his team did

xpression syst_m said:
heard it on espnews from a radio broadcast where kobe was saying something to the effect of "some of those shots he were taking were just horrible, i mean if they don't go in, they are just terrible"

LOL, this coming from the guy who takes every single shot when he is having a great night, another reason to hate the rapist for me

Dude, come on. I criticize kobe's selfishness on the court, too, but unless you were in that room with him and that chyk, you don't know what happened. Maybe you'd have to be accused of some outrageous shit to understand...

but for the love of ALL MEN, leave the whole rapist charge by the wayside...

redbearde said:
Dude, come on. I criticize kobe's selfishness on the court, too, but unless you were in that room with him and that chyk, you don't know what happened. Maybe you'd have to be accused of some outrageous shit to understand...

but for the love of ALL MEN, leave the whole rapist charge by the wayside...
:shake: Inncoent til proven guilty thats why we have the court system. If you dont like it move out of our contry 'an_horse'

"They play better without Carmelo because the ball moves and everybody goes," Arenas said. "They played well without him. It's an emotional team right now. They will play hard. They are still a good team."

Back