Diamondbacks vs Cardinals Preview Article

I feel like the public home favorite always wins thru 5 and loses at least the RL full-game. Lots of public stuff I see winning 1H and losing FG. In which way oddsmakers still win since people obviously do FG way more often

I can explain my play in like two sentences but of course I need a whole 600 word article. For tomorrow I mean.

Well at this point i'm rooting for Cards more than under because of the big plus and I already hit 1H under

All that fuss over the total and I just split it like it never happened lol. Free entertainment tho in the 5th I guess

Phoenix Rising Football Club is a professional soccer team based in Phoenix. Founded in 2014 as Arizona United Soccer Club, the team is a member of the United Soccer League, the second tier of the American Soccer Pyramid

Primary owner is CEO of Kona Grill, you've maybe heard of it
10% owner is a player (although 40 I think) Didier Drogba...if you don't know him you don't know futbol
Tons of fanfare here

Kind of the backlash I feel like. Pitcher expects to come in a tight game and feels relieved when he sees he actually has four-run lead. Now he isn't mentally in it

I feel like closers just become addrenaline junkies, like that doctor in Black Mirror who became dependent on feeling other people's pain

Back