DFS/Props Week 6 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Thursday Showdown Slate

WAS/CHI

Commanders have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Bears have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Wentz has a meh ASR matchup. Gibson? has a meh ALY matchup.
Fields has a bad ASR matchup, Montgomery has a meh ALY matchup.
Pace of play is 9th.

- Injuries - WAS - On D, no CB Jackson. On O, OL Cosmi out for 2nd week, backup Schweitzer out for 2nd week, they lost Roullier early this year, I thin last week 3 of their OLineman were 2nd stringers. Also no Dotson or Thomas.
- CHI - On OL, 6th man Whitehair is out.

- Overall, we have 2 top 10 ASR defenses in this match, as well as better ALY numbers for the defensive lines over the offensive lines. If you think this game stays neutral I think both DEF's/RBs can get some production, but if it turns positive in one way, that's the positional players you want to hammer. Personally, I think it'll be easier for chicago to come from behind than the commanders (did I just say that?), and ultimately, I do think chicago wins/plays with the lead. SO in that case, Montgomery may be the play, he went right back up to 70%+ of snaps, despite Herbert proving to possibly being better/more explosive. Either way, in a 1 game slate, if you think Chicago plays from ahead, Montgomery is the one to own. I'm still debating whether to play fields with or without a pass catcher of his. he has a separated floor with out them due to his rushing upside, and he's not to great at throwing the ball, but he does have a great DVOA matchup. All CHI WRs have an aDOT/r at 13 or more, so any one of them can lead any given night, but Pettis/Pringle don't see the volume to trust. Mooney/St.Brown do, and combined own 40% of the targets, pick your poison, I will add, Mooney saw 94% of snaps lsat week, and St.Brown/Pettis were at 60%~, don't play Pringle. Kmet is interesting, he plays 90%~ of snaps, saw his best game last week (4-45, ya...), and has the best catchable rate among pass catchers on this team, lol. He can be a safe floor guy tonight, and with a TD, become optimal.
What the heck do we do with the washington backfield. We know Robinson will slowly get more snaps as he adjusts to being shot. He hit 29% last week, Gibson saw his season low at 32%, and McKissic is stable at 41%, he ranges between 40 and 55% for the year. You have to paint your picture here to determine who you're going to play, and mine is McKissic. I think they play more from behind, and I can't trust the other 2's snaps/usage. He's averaging 6 targets a game, and that number is higher on games playing from behind, and we have no Dotson/Thomas again either. With no Thomas, Bates and Turner played 59/51% of time at TE, both saw 3 targets... it's nothing I want to be apart of, but I guess they come cheap. With no Dotson, Mclaurin wnet up to 98% of snaps (was already a 90% guy), and Samuel went up to 90% (was a 80% guy), so they saw increased usage, the next men up was Sims at 59%, and Brown at 32%. Despite playing more, sims was an afterthought and saw less targets than brown even. Brown is the homerun hitter everyone saw and will use, I'll probably pass on it. Samuel and McLaurin will be the 2 I split my selections between.

Hit McLaurin yds lw and it's low again this week. I think he's due for a 80+ yd game. Might even play rec yds o/anytime td parlay. 6+ targets Brown the homerun hitter but Terry should be able to get over on the Bears

I got a sane game w Mooney kmet, and stinking samuals who hasn’t even had a pass thrown his way!

1PM/Main Slate

JAC/IND

Jaguars have a good P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
Colts have a meh P/RB matchup.
Lawrence has a good ASR matchup. Robinson/Etienne have the worst ALY matchup.
Ryan has a meh ASR matchup. Taylor? has a bad ALY matchup.
Jags TTR is 19th.
Colts TTR is 13th.
Pace is 6th overall, 5th of main slate. OURank is 10th.

- Injuries - JAC - Ton of Q's, on OL, Bartch is out. Either Jones at WR is important to monitor.
- IND - On D, DE Paye is out, S Blackmon is Q, Leonard still out. On O, Taylor/Hines to monitor.

- We actually have decent pace here, I can see Lawrence, or a pass catcher do well here if they struggle to run the ball. Etienne and Robinson have ranged between a 40 to 60% range almost in either direction, I think both are capped at max 15 opportunities, so pass. I will note, Etienne's snap % has slowly climbed, while robinsons did the opposite. Kirk was a ghost, and a dud for me last week, but he played 96% of snaps, he could be a great buy low candidate. Zay Jones had 8 targets, and a negative aDOT/r, PASS. Marvin Jones may be the one who is the most appealing, he had 11 targets (25%), and an aDOT/r over 10, that's solid. I think you choose between 1 of them as a one-off or small stack. TE is a crapshoot minus the big 2, but Engram saw 22.7% of targets last week (10), and had a nice aDOT/r of 8.3, he's also been playing almost 75% of snaps, hes not a bad punt.
For the colts, we need to see the health of the backs. Deon Jackson had 17 opportunities despite playing 58% of snaps last week... if both hines/taylor are out, he could see 20+ at a cheap price. I like the new toy Alex Pierce, he played 59% of snaps, his highest of the year, but pittman was at 99%, and Campbell also had his highest snap %, at 92%.... there's a lot to go around for what's possibly little pass opportunities in this matchup, possibly. I think I'll pass on pass catchers here, but I won't argue against Pittman, I will against Pierce, as he probably sees an inflated ownership for what he did last week. Despite the ability for 2+ TDs, pass at TE... they play all 3, and none had 50% of snaps last week.

SFO/ATL

49ers have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Falcons have a bad P/RB matchup.
Garop has a good ASR matchup. Wilson has a good ALY matchup.
Mariota has the worst ASR in the main slate. Allgeier has a bad ALY matchup.
49ers TTR is 8th.
Falcons TTR is T-16th.
Pace is 13th overall, 10th in MS. OURank is 7th.

- Injuries - SFO - On D, DT Kinlaw still out. DE Armstead out again, CB Moseley is out, ouch. Bosa is Q. On O, OL Williams is still out, and backup McKivitz is out for 2nd week. TE Kroft is Q.
- ATL - On D, LB Walker is out. On O, Pitts is Q.

- I made the mistake last week of avoiding SFO+Wilson, despite a ton of defensive injuries, I think it can still be done. 49ers have the best ASR in the main slate, and wilson has a good ALY push, and they're 5 point faves. I'm not going ham on it, but saying its a good opportunity, and 1 of 6 candidates to possibly finish #1 overall in fantasy defensive points this week. Kittle hasn't matched the big 2 yet, but he's playing 90% of snaps, his backup may be out again, and he saw 20% of targets last week. His only problem is his team hasn't played a competitive match in the last 2 weeks. If you think Atlanta keeps it close, he can be a good pivot. I feel like I'm a broken record, but Aiyuk has seen 20% of targets on the season, but is the deeper threat to own over Deebo in this offense. In his 5 games, Wilson is averaging 16.6~ opportunities a game, which is kind of why I was hesitant last week, he's played between 49 and 66% of snaps 4 of the 5 weeks, but he's efficient as he's over 5 YPC on the season. I don't think he's a must have, but with a TD, he's easily a top 10 RB for the week.
Allgeier saw 60% of the backfield snaps last week, and had 13 carries in a game they were blown out, the problem is he had 0 targets, I don't like that. IF you think atlanta flips the script and plays with a lead, I can see where he can succeed, but it'll be tough to stomach when he gives you like a 5 FPointer.... London still owns this team, and holds a 33.1% target share (last week he hit 29.2%), he has a decent aDOT/r of 8 as well, I think he can be played any week. I think Pitts is in the same boat, if you need to pivot off the big 2, he has a 23.4% target share (excluding the game he missed), and has a healthy aDOT/r of 10.2, which is the most among TEs with over 20 targets.

TBB/PIT

Bucs have a good P/RB matchup.
Steelers have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Brady has the best ASR matchup. Fournette has a bad ALY matchup.
Pickett has a bad ASR matchup.
Bucs TTR is 2nd.
Steelers TTR is 21st.
Pace of play is 2nd overall, 1st in MS. OURank is 3rd.

- Injuries - TBB - On D, still no DE Hicks, no S Ryan for 2nd week, no CB Murphy-Bunting. On O, no Julio most likely.
- PIT - On D, no CB Wallace, no DT Leal, no CB Sutton, no S Fitzpatrick, still no CB Witherspoon, and obvi still no LB Watt. On O, no Freiermuth.

- Through 2.5 weeks, prior to witherspoon getting hurt, Spoon/Fitzpatrick/Sutton played 100% of snaps in the backfield, ALL THREE are out. OUCH. Brady already has THE BEST ASR, 2nd highest TT, a great pace, and a good DVOA matchup. He may be a 75~% lock for me with everyone running to the 2 4pmers in ARI/SEA, and BUF/KCC. You have to atleast one-off a WR. My go to choice is Evans still. He led in targets last week, AND had the highest aDOT/r by a mile, of 15.3. Gage actually tied Godwin in targets, and played 73% of snaps to Godwins 52%, I'm not sure if that was health reasons in a game they led by 3 possessions, but something to consider/look at going forward. Brate returning screws over Otton believes. Otton had a 94% snap count last week, and I'm not sure how to judge it/brate this week, watch 1 go off for 2+ TDs. Ugh. If you're avoiding Brady and want to hedge, Fournette is your man, I understand his snap count has dwindled to 61% last 2 weeks, but both games were not typical games (this one may not be either), and he STILL produced, and last week alone he had 25 opportunites, 11 of which were targets. Talk about high floor.
All Diontae does is get a ton of targets and make spectacular out of bounds catches. He had 13 targets last week, he's averaging 10 a game, and had a decent aDOT/r of 8.5 last week. I think Pickens could be played too, he's a cheaper version of Diontae, but still 3rd in snap count amound WRs. Gentry saw 6 targets when Friermuth went down, but all short/shallow aDOT/r.... I'd rather pay up to the top this week, but I guess he's a fine punt. If you want to be different, nobody will be playing Najee, in a game with the 3rd best O/U, idk if I will, but doing a lineup with him could be a nice leverage.

NEP/CLV

Pats have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Browns have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Stevenson has the best ALY matchup.
Brissett has a good ASR matchup. Chubb has a great ALY matchup.
Pats TTR is 15th.
Browns TTR is 12th.
Pace of play is 14th overall, 11th in MS. OURank is T-8th

- Injuries - NEP - On D, Uche is out. On O, we have Billichek at his finest. We don't know Harris/Jones, but most likely out. Meyers/Agholor are Q.
- CLV - On D, No CB Ward, no DE Clowney, but they may be getting back LB Jones/CB Williams this week.

- With no Harris, Stevenson becomes the defacto #1, he's cheap, he played 90% of snaps last week (with harris taking some), that's insanely high for a RB, and had 27 opportunities. He has the best ALY matchup. The only argument is do you want to find leverage off of him and hope the high ownership here fails, or do we want to be different somewhere else? Probably different somewhere else. When Meyers is on the field, he's a target beast, and could be a way to leverage off Stevenson, if you go this route... do know I don't think 2 offensive patriots should be in the same lineup. The OURank and Pace aren't the greatest. Passing at TE, but if you want Henry as a cheap punt option, go for it.
This is one of TWO games where 2 of the top 5 ALY backs are playing eachother. For both to succeed, we typically need a neutral game script, so nothing gets out of hand for the other, but you know here they both will be heavily used. Chubb has a massive 6.1 YPC, where he is average 3+ YPC before AND after contact. he gets 21~ opportunities a game and I will never talk anyone off of playing him. I think Cooper and Peoples Jones are interchangable, but they remind me of Seattle. Cooper has the greater RZ targets and leans me towards him. (like metcalf over Lockett). Njoku is a fine TE, I won't talk anyone off, but there's to many mouths here for a game that could be played slow, and I'd rather get the big TE's.

MIN/MIA

Vikes have a great P matchup. bad RB matchup.
Dolphins have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Cousins has a great ASR matchup. Cook has a meh ALY matchup.
Thompson? has a good ASR matchup.
Vikes TTR is 9th.
Dolphins TTR is 14th.
Pace of play is 5th overall, 4th in MS. OURank is T-4th

- Injuries - MIN - Nothing serious.
- MIA - On D, No CB Kohou. On O, OL Armstead is Q. Teddy/Smythe/Mostert all Q.

- Cooks a good option, but he's priced up there, and gets less than 20 opportunities a game, his matchup is also middle of the road. I think there's other options here. Jefferson and Thielen are both every down players, but Jefferson is a huge Alpha, and has a 30% target on this team, with a decent aDOT/r of 7.9, and 2 RZ targets/g, We can safely pencil him in for 8-80, with no upside/big gains/tds. With any of those, he's a top 3 WR for the week.
I called out Mostert last week, and if he is healthy, he can be sneaky again. He's had b2b games with 70% of snaps, and is the current #1 there, assuming pricing is close, he could be the lineup or two leverage off the stevensons of the world. Thompson had 104 air yards on 33 attempts. GROSS. I thought we could be sneaky and play 1 of these WRs at a super low ownership, but they'll have to do all the work to get it, and idk if I like that, I may sprinkle 1 or 2 of waddle/hill, but I'm not overly convinced.

NYJ/GBP

Jets have a great RB Matchup, and meh P matchup.
Packers have a good P/RB matchup.
Hall has a great ALY matchup.
Jones has a great ALY matchup.
Jets TTR is 20th.
Packers TTR is 4th.
Pace of play is 8th overall, 6th in MS. OURank is T-4th.

- Injuries - NYJ - On D, no DE Johnson for 2nd week. On O, no OL Mitchell for 2nd week, and no OL Fant for 3rd week.
- GBP - On O, no WR Watson.

- Hall has not seen his snap count rise for the 4th straight week, finishing at 69%, carter has done the opposite, down to 42%. Last week Hall had 20 opportunities, and was tackled close to the endzone twice, to be vultured by Carter twice. He finally got his on the 3rd try, and still finished as the 4th overall back. I think he'll get more targets in this one, playing as a dog, as he's averaging 6 a week, despite having just 2 last week. He's a safe floor/high ceiling guy IMO. I keep saying it, but as far as WRs go here, Corey Davis is still the man, sorry Wilson/Moore owners. He shared the team high in targets last week, but he obliterates them in aDOT/r, and has for the season, as it currently stands at 14.5. He's the boom or bust WR to have. He also led the team in snaps last week. Pass at TE.
They have a good TTR, they're big faves, good pace/OU, and a great ALY matchup, but why am I still hesitant on Jones? He actually saw his highest snap count last week at 73%, but only had 16 opportunities, which is his season average too. I'm not sure if I love that, especially with all the other choices at RB this week. I don't think he's a bad play, but idk if it's ideal. We are not playing the TEs, they played 4 last week. Lewis had the highest snap at 51%. I'm still livid I dropped Doubs in a season long, but he's #2 in snap count week to week, and we have no Watson again. Having said that, in weeks 2-5 where he and Lazard both played, Doubs/Lazard had 24/25 targets, and aDOTrs of 2.8/9, I still think Lazard is the man to own here, he also has 1 more RZ target too.

BAL/NYG

Ravens have a good P/RB matchup.
Giants have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Lamar has a good ASR matchup, Dobbins has a good ALY matchup.
D. Jones has a meh ASR matchup. Barkley has a good ALY matchup.
Ravens TTR is 7th.
Giants TTR is T-16th.
Pace of play is T-11th overall, T-8th in MS. OURank is T-4th.

- Injuries - BAL - On D, still no DE Houston, no S Williams. On O, no Bateman.
- NYG - No CB Flott still, and missing 2 backup/depth CBs, S Jefferson is out, and most likely LB Ojulari too. On O, no Toney/Golladay/Shep still, we should be getting Robinson back.

- With no bateman last week either, Duvernay had 7 targets, and an aDOT/r of 6, he could be a cheap punt option in a good matchup. I'm never playing a balty RB. Lets turn our attention to Andrews. He has a 33% target share of this offense (massive for a TE, it's #1, and #2 in the whole league behind Kupp), this is with an aDOT/r of 7.4, and 8 RZ targets. If he can be played, you do it --- I forgot to add he's seen his snaps go up every week, and is #2 in snap average amond TEs. Lamar can always be considered in DFS, he has a huge floor, and ceiling combo, I won't talk you off of it, and it could be a pivot off of Allen/Mahomes/Hurts/Geno. This game issss 1 of the 6 top 10 ASR defenses, I'd rather do Lamar + DEF over dobbins + DEF.
Pass at TE, but will say Bellinger is starting to see higher snaps. At WR, idk what to say, but with no robinson, slayton can be played at a cheap price, with robinson, I may have a share or two of his, someone has to catch balls. Barkley only had 19 opportunities last week, but he missed part of the game. On the season, he's averaging 24 opportunities I think he can be played any week, but I may pass this one, despite a good ALY matchup. The pace is meh, despite a decent OU, but I kind of like Baltimore to lead, and would rather cheap one-off a WR if I have too.

CIN/NOS

Bengals have a meh P/RB matchup.
Saints have a meh RB matchup, and bad P matchup.
Burrow has a meh ASR matchup.
Kamara has a good ALY matchup.
Bengals TTR is 11th.
Saints TTR is T-16th.
Pace of play is 10th overall, 7th in MS. OURank is T-8th.

- Injuries - CIN - On O, Hurst/Higgins are Q,
- NOS - On D, no DE Turner for 2nd week, no CB Lattimore, no CB Williams for 2nd week, backup CB Taylor still out. On O, no WR Thomas/Landry/Harty, Olave is Q.

- This is one of the 6 defenses top 10 in ASR (NOS), but idk if I like it. They're missing a ton in the secondary vs an offense that can get over the top. I wish Higgins was fully healthy, even if he plays I'm nervous to start him. Chase is having a quiet~ season, but is 10th in target share among WRs, 5th in overall targets, and T-2nd in RZ targets, we know he has slate breaking upside too and plays every snap. The pace here stinks, but they are dogs, and he could see more volume with no Higgins. Mixon is averaging almost 25 opportunities a game, 20%+~ of which are targets he can always be considered, but I think he needs TDs to be optimal, as he's averaging just 3.1 YPC.
If Olave plays, he can be started. He had a 24% target share last week, aDOT/r of 12.8, which is basically his season averages, 25.6%, and 13.7. I think if the bengals play with a lead, he can have good upside. Kamara healthy is a boost for the saints. He's game script proof, and has a hold of the backfield, finishing at 73% of snaps last week. He had a solid 29 opportunities, 20%~ of which were targets, and finished as the 8th best RB, despite not scoring a TD. This is still the bengals, and doing a Kamara + DEF can still be fine.

4PMs/Main Slate.

CAR/LAR

Panthers have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Rams have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Walker? has a bad ASR matchup.
Akers? has a meh ALY matchup,
Panthers TTR is 22nd.
Rams TTR is T-5th.
Pace of play is 3rd overall, 2nd in MS. OURank is 11th.

- Injuries - CAR - On D, S Chinn still out, and a ton of Q. On O, no Shenault, Anderson is Q, no Darnold, Baker is doubtful.
- LAR - On D, S Fuller out again. On O, OL Allen still out from 1 week, but Edwards and Shelton are out too, thats 3 week 1 starters. Akers is out.

- In the one game that Walker actually started and played 90%~ of the time CMC had 10 targets, and 23 total opportunities. Anderson/Moore were aDOT/r duds however. The pace is good, and the rams are having some serious problems, I think there's a scenario where panthers could lead, but either way CMC is matchup proof. I'll pass on the WRs for now.
This backfield is averaging 21~ opportunities a game, and now we have no Akers. Week 1 henderson saw 80%+ of snaps, and had 18 chances and that was in a blowout loss. It is 1 of the 6, and it is vs a 3rd string QB, Henderson + DEF could be a good move. If Kupp plays, and you can afford him, you do it...I still prefer Jefferson though if I had to choose. AROB or Skowronek would be next men up if Kupp is out, AROB being preferred because of his size for the RZ. Higbee is safe, but to shallow of targets, plus I want the big 2 more.

ARI/SEA

Cards have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Seahawks have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Kyler has a great ASR matchup. Benjamin? has a great ALY matchup.
Geno has a great ASR matchup. Walker? has a good ALY matchup.
Cards TTR is 3rd.
Seahawks TTR is 10th.
Pace of play is T11th overall, T8th in MS. OURank is 2nd.

- Injuries - ARI - On D, no backup CB Mullen, no LB Vigil again. CB Murphy is Q. On O, OL Hudson is Q, RBs Williams & Connor are out.
- SEA - On O, OL Jackson is doubtful. No Penny.

- Benjamin is one of the few RBs that'll see big volume surge due to injury at a cheap price. It's hard to pass on him in a spot where he has no compeition, and a great ALY push. His team is 3rd in TTR, 2nd OURank of the week too. The one knock is the slow pace. These teams, especially the cardinals actually play very slow until they are out of neutral situation, which given the line, says it might not happen. You almost have to play him, but there are options to consider despite him being the cheapest of the bunch. Lets not forget the pass catching options either, there are definite paths to Kyler vulturing benjamin, or just getting TDs from 10+ out, this is seattle. Despite Rondale Moore, and AJ green coming back, Hollywood has seen his target share the last 2 weeks at 30.4%, which is higher than his season average of 26.6%, and he has a decent aDOT/r of 7.3, I think he's the only to own here. Ertz isn't part of the big 2, but he's playing in a game that vegas thinks will be a shootout, and he leads the team in RZ targets, as well as a nice 20% target share overall. Dont hate him, but will probably not have much of him if any.
Another scenario where a RB gets his time to shine, Walker saw 60% of snaps last week, but only had 8 carries, and 0 targets. The targets concerns me, and makes me think without TDs, he actually could be a dud. I don't think he needs to be a set it and forget it. Lockett and Metcalf. are who we have to decide between. combined they have a 54% target share, 26% to 28%, lockett is starting to come away in aDOT/r, but both are good, 11.3 to 9.6, but metcalf still leads RZ targets 7 to 1.

BUF/KCC

Bills have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Chiefs have a bad P/RB matchup.
Singletary has a meh ALY matchup.
Helaire? has a bad ALY matchup.
Bills TTR is 1st.
Chiefs TTR is T-5th.
Pace of play is 4th overall, 3rd in MS. OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - BUF - On D, no CB White, S Hyde, CB Rhodes, On O, no Kumerow or Crowder.
- KCC - On D, no S Cook, CB Fenton, CB McDuffie (since wk1), and DE Wharton for 2nd week.

- This is the game 90% of people will be stacking, and 99% of people will have a part of. the OU is 3.5 points higher than 2nd, and 8 points higher than 3rd ranked game this week, and it has great pace. We have 2 of the best QBs with hampered secondary's, while both RBs have bad DVOA matchups, and not so great ALY matchups. Allen has the safest floor minus lamar, and arguably the biggest ceiling, especially this week. Gab Davis continues to be the snap leader at the WR position when he's healthy and has an INSANE aDOT/r of 20.1. He's mister slate breaker. Diggs can obviously be owned too, he leads the WR position in RZ targets, by a lot (11), has the target share on this team down, and still has a decent aDOT/r of 8.6. Either can be played confidently. What do we do with McKenzie/Shakir, I bet they both go super low owned in this explosive offense because they are not sure how much they'll eat into eachother, I think I prefer McKenzie. Knox shes shallow targets compared to this offense, and he doesn't have much RZ targets to go with it, pass. If you really want to be different and hold your nose, take singletary and nothing else, but I think you're pissing away your money.
I don't hate Helaire, he gets targets, so there's a floor there, I will add that he almost had 2 receptions for TDs where he was tackled close to the goaline, so that's promising, but I don't think I can do it, he's averaging just 13 opportunities a game, so he has to be efficient to get there (which he could, but not for my liking). At WR, it's MVS for me, its pretty equally disperesed, but he gets the deeper targets. Which brings me to the man, he has a 23.1% target share on this team, 3rd best among TEs, has an okay aDOT/r of 6.3, and almost sees 3 RZ targets a game (he now has 7 TDs this year). We obviously know we're talking about Kelce. You either play him, or you leverage yourself and hope Andrews beats him at the similar price point.

Last edited:
Up to date. Gl

Can’t say how much I appreciate you doing these bro. With baseball playoffs, ncaa props, I just don’t have time to dig deep on nfl but this helps me immensely on Saturday night to get my nfl props done quicker!!

Oh and of course you the one who turned me on to Mlb Ff teams totals which I crushed!

Pickens been my new favorite play since Bateman got hurt and Steelers finally acted right and put Pickett in! Wasn’t Pickett fault they got killed, he looked like one the only guys on Steelers who gave a damn and kept competing! You can tell him and pickens worked a lot together in camp, they have a great connection and these clowns keep setting pickens number low, was stealing last week as he hit it easy and once again game script gonna call for Pickett having to pass, you know he will be looking for Pickens who number a incredibly low 47.5, he goes over this easy!!

Speaking of my guy Bateman being hurt that leaves the passing offense on Andrew’s and Duvernay who Lamar seems to trust. He clears 40.5 yards no problem!!

I think game script in Indy is gonna be jags trailing, I can’t imagine colts don’t find a way to get a lead here. I think Etienne is slowly taking over jags backfield, prob in even game scripts it be 50/50, with lead it be more jRob, but trailing I think Etienne the guy. His rec yards total is only 18.5, he could get that on one catch but I Suspect he catches at least 2-3 balls and will easily fly over this total!

Cooper remains the easiest guy in the league to bet his props, at home he is great, on road agsinst a corner who gets in his grill he checks out! Play him at home with modest number, then after he goes ham and everyone loves him next week on road you bet his under?’ I’d suspect hoody will look to take Chubb away so cooper shouldn’t have any problem getting 53.5 rec yards!

Cincy coach is such a moron so I hate trying to figure these guys out but I think he will continue running mixon into a wall, he should get 65.5 yards, also lean Boyd over rec yards if higgens out and chase be bottled up by McAllister seems a great spot for Boyd at small number. Hsvng decided on these yet tho.

I think geno goes over his passing yards vs sorry cardinals who defend run better then pass. Could be a good same game parlay w lot of offense.

Looking at over 1.5 td passes w all these guys

Brady
Zach wilson
Burrow
Ryan
Kyler Murray
Geno
Lamar

Have same team entered in 5 contests at DK, most confident I’ve ever felt about a team as I was shocked to fit in budget
QB: T Hill
RB: R Stevenson
RB: K Walker
WR: S Diggs
WR: DK Metcalf
WR: R Moore
TE: G Kittle
Flex: D Henderson
DST: TB

Have same team entered in 5 contests at DK, most confident I’ve ever felt about a team as I was shocked to fit in budget

Tatsom hill playing qb? I thought he te now? I don’t think he gonna do well today. I’d that taysom hill? He not starting Is he?

Tatsom hill playing qb? I thought he te now? I don’t think he gonna do well today. I’d that taysom hill? He not starting Is he?
DK gave me him as QB, I did want as TE
Solid value in what I see as a non qb week for most part so I’ll take it. Solid QB’s this week imo Both QB’s Sea vs Arz and KC vs Buf but I don’t think strong QB week
Hill usage big last week and expect same this week as N.O. will be without couple wr’s

I havnt even looked at dfs yet. Going to now. I actually had real strong week finishing pretty good in some the single entry contest so now got more money to play with! Lol
Get it bro
I did a lot of research , feel free to check my Twitter for info, couldn’t really format here

Get it bro
I did a lot of research , feel free to check my Twitter for info, couldn’t really format here

I don’t really do Twitter bro. I clicked on link it was hard for me to see what your actual plays were. I’ll never be a Twitter person, sorry.

This for cash games or tourneys?

I mean no disrespect at all, but more of a conversation/thought process. This lineup has 0 correlation minus Metcalf + Moore.

R Stevenson: Harris likely out, Cle last vs run and 31st tackling, Stevenson leads all rb’s with 50 broken tackles

Warren long shot td scorer for pit today. I can see him overtaking Najee spot as rb1 soon, Harris career low 46% snap count last week

This for cash games or tourneys?

I mean no disrespect at all, but more of a conversation/thought process. This lineup has 0 correlation minus Metcalf + Moore.
Sea Arz my projected highest total today
Does that correlate?

@ScopeY

Of this list of props I listed anything you strongly in disagreement with? I respect your opinion on nfl dfs/props as much as anyone and wondering if you think I’m off base on any those?

Pickens been my new favorite play since Bateman got hurt and Steelers finally acted right and put Pickett in! Wasn’t Pickett fault they got killed, he looked like one the only guys on Steelers who gave a damn and kept competing! You can tell him and pickens worked a lot together in camp, they have a great connection and these clowns keep setting pickens number low, was stealing last week as he hit it easy and once again game script gonna call for Pickett having to pass, you know he will be looking for Pickens who number a incredibly low 47.5, he goes over this easy!!

Speaking of my guy Bateman being hurt that leaves the passing offense on Andrew’s and Duvernay who Lamar seems to trust. He clears 40.5 yards no problem!!

I think game script in Indy is gonna be jags trailing, I can’t imagine colts don’t find a way to get a lead here. I think Etienne is slowly taking over jags backfield, prob in even game scripts it be 50/50, with lead it be more jRob, but trailing I think Etienne the guy. His rec yards total is only 18.5, he could get that on one catch but I Suspect he catches at least 2-3 balls and will easily fly over this total!

Cooper remains the easiest guy in the league to bet his props, at home he is great, on road agsinst a corner who gets in his grill he checks out! Play him at home with modest number, then after he goes ham and everyone loves him next week on road you bet his under?’ I’d suspect hoody will look to take Chubb away so cooper shouldn’t have any problem getting 53.5 rec yards!

Cincy coach is such a moron so I hate trying to figure these guys out but I think he will continue running mixon into a wall, he should get 65.5 yards, also lean Boyd over rec yards if higgens out and chase be bottled up by McAllister seems a great spot for Boyd at small number. Hsvng decided on these yet tho.

I think geno goes over his passing yards vs sorry cardinals who defend run better then pass. Could be a good same game parlay w lot of offense.

Looking at over 1.5 td passes w all these guys

Brady
Zach wilson
Burrow
Ryan
Kyler Murray
Geno
Lamar
Don’t like Ryan today, not in love Burrow even though N.O. will be without Lattimore

Don’t like Ryan today, not in love Burrow even though N.O. will be without Lattimore

Yea the td passer prope not anything but ran thru and wrote down. Im talking more then guys yardage above I wrote something about. Check the yardage totals w writeups for me

@ScopeY

Of this list of props I listed anything you strongly in disagreement with? I respect your opinion on nfl dfs/props as much as anyone and wondering if you think I’m off base on any those?

Nothing I really hate.

Mixon is my biggest concern, it's a slow paced game, and he may need 20+ carries to get there. It can totally happen though, and I do think cincy plays with a lead.

I guess I don't care for Etiennes, but he has broken that number 3 of last 4 weeks, but idk, I'd rather wait until he actually is the de facto #1.

Nothing I really hate.

Mixon is my biggest concern, it's a slow paced game, and he may need 20+ carries to get there. It can totally happen though, and I do think cincy plays with a lead.

I guess I don't care for Etiennes, but he has broken that number 3 of last 4 weeks, but idk, I'd rather wait until he actually is the de facto #1.

Thanks bro. Mixon my least fav also. I been burnt a bunch w him. Crazy how Taylor has ruined one best backs in league

Have the first one I like enough to play.

Alec Pierce o45.5 Rec Yards

80+ the last 2 games and 61 before that. I personally think he’s becoming Ryan’s favorite receiver. Hate how bad the Indy O Line has been, but he’s a possession guy and I can see him getting a decent share of targets…had 20 the last 3 games.

Thanks again @ScopeY !

Going through the card now...a couple that jumped out tell me if I'm crazy

Breece Hall rush & rec o81.5

I think if the Jets want to keep it close they will need to control TOP. If he gets 20 carries & avg a shade over 4 ypc alone he hits, but I like added rec as they very well could be playing from behind and he'll stay involved.

Here's how rbs fared vs GB (rush & rec combined)

Barkley 106yds
Harris 86 1 td/Stevenson 89
Fournette 70
Montgomery 136
Dalvin cook 108

Could be an Aaron Jones day @GB though too

Chase o79.5yds- elite wr and yeah Burrow may get crushed a ton but I have to believe he gets over 80 in a must win for them. Lockett, Metcalf, JJeff, Shenault all got over this # vs. the Saints last 3 games played so I think Chase can too.

Kamara rush & rec o99.5 just because it looks low and no Olave they'll lean on him.

Thanks again @ScopeY !

Going through the card now...a couple that jumped out tell me if I'm crazy

Breece Hall rush & rec o81.5

I think if the Jets want to keep it close they will need to control TOP. If he gets 20 carries & avg a shade over 4 ypc alone he hits, but I like added rec as they very well could be playing from behind and he'll stay involved.

Here's how rbs fared vs GB (rush & rec combined)

Barkley 106yds
Harris 86 1 td/Stevenson 89
Fournette 70
Montgomery 136
Dalvin cook 108

Could be an Aaron Jones day @GB though too

Chase o79.5yds- elite wr and yeah Burrow may get crushed a ton but I have to believe he gets over 80 in a must win for them. Lockett, Metcalf, JJeff, Shenault all got over this # vs. the Saints last 3 games played so I think Chase can too.

Kamara rush & rec o99.5 just because it looks low and no Olave they'll lean on him.

I agree with all these for sure

1PM

M. Evans Rec Yds O68.5 -125 2.5-2
J. Jefferson Rec Yds O86.5 -120 2.4-2
J. Chase Rec Yds O81.5 -115 2.3-2

Z. Gentry Receptions O2.5 -120 1.2-1
W. Robinson Rec Yds O20.5 +100 1-1
A. Kamara Rush&Rec Yds O102.5 -115 1.15-1
B. Hall Rush&Rec Yds O86.5 -105 1.05-1

4PM

C. McCaffrey Receptions O5.5 +115 1-1.15
I. McKenzie Rec Yds O35.5 -120 1.2-1

Dissly ov 20.5 rec yrds +105 big!

Dissly td +310

Look at what tight ends have done to zona!! Geno looks dissly way down the seem a couple times every game. Freaking love this number.

6-3 +3.25

DEN/LAC

Broncos have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chargers have a meh RB matchup, and bad P matchup.
Wilson has a meh ASR matchup.
Herbert has a good ASR matchup.
Pace of play is 7th.

- Injuries - DEN - On D, No CB Darby, no LB Jewell, no S Sterns, and 2nd week no LB Gregory, there's a chance we get back S Simmons/CB Ojemudia. On O, OL Bolles is out.
- LAC - On D, 3rd week no Bosa. On O, most likely no WR Allen, OL Slater out for 3rd week, another playing with an MCL sprain, and C Linsley was downgraded to Q, so keep an eye.

- Gordon led Boone in snaps, 56 to 41%, but Boone was more effective, and is the back I'd prefer to target of the 2... it could possibly be sneaky to play both, but Gordon is the one with injury concern, or losing playing time. Said this last week, but Sutton/Jeudy are really the only 2 WRs to consider in Denver, Hamler can totally hit a homerun, but he's played in 4 games, 2~ full ones, and has 4 total targets, probably pass there unless truly desperate/mass entering. Last week Sutton had more targets, and better aDOT/r, to Jeudy, but combined they had 50% target share of this awesome. These really all mirror the full year too. Saubert led the TEs in playing time, and made the most of it by getting 7 targets... its shallow passes, but that's a steady floor for showdown, with upside if he gets a TD. 11.9, 13.3, 1.9 (where they were blown out), 11, 14.8. They've given up 10+ FPoints to TEs, 4 out of 5 weeks, the 1 failure was a blowout jags win, and all of that is without a TE TD.
At TE, Everett has been capped at 66% of snaps, and McKitty has seen his last 2 weeks surpass 50% playing time. In those 2 weeks, McKitty has sapped 25% of TE targets. Having said that, Everett has got deeper aDOT/r, not sure if its because of it or not, but it stands at 9.2, which is solid for a TE, boosting his season average of 7.2 (still good). He;s still averaging a RZ target a game too, so I think he can be considered. Aside from week 4, Palmer has seen similar playing time to williams, his aDOT/r is slightly less, as well as his target share, but he's a decent pivot off of williams, both see RZ targets too. Having said that, Williams is obviously the WR to own, week 2 and on, he has a 25% target share (10t/g), 1.5 rz targets/g, and a good aDOT/r of 9.9, that's almost 10-100 production. Ekeler since week 2 has been averaging about 60% of snaps ,which you don't like to see as a RB1, but he's so damn efficient, and has a big floor with 7+ targets a game, where 1.5 of them come in the RZ..... he's also averaging 5.9 YPC, on about 12 attempts a game and is used in the redzone. I think he's the main captain, but do think you can consider LAC D/Williams/Palmer/Herbie/Sutton/Boone (depending on price).

E. Saubert Receptions O1.5 -135 2.7-2

J. Palmer Rec Yds O37.5 -115 1.15-1

I was super close on that donks tight end over 15.5 yards but they have rotated 3 and havnt consistently stuck w or used any.

Eckler over 101.5 rush/rec for me

Sgp +450

Eck over 52.5 rush
Ov 29.5 rec
Score td
Williams ov 54.5 rec

I’d have loved to use Gordon as chargers remain the worst run d in football but after trying to carry the load 1 game he on injury repoet w all kinds of ailments. Now Latavious murry been with them 10 days or so, imagine he gets some run, and that Boone guy I have no idea who is. Can’t trust donks to Run enough to support 2-3 backs, totally wasted week where we can’t trust a rb vs a defense who allows the most yards per carry in the league. Sucks but Gordon only one with a number and I’m not betting him just to see he gets 4-5 touches and murry takes over!

Back