• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

DFS/Props Week 5 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40

Now since it is just Week 5, some of the data listed will undoubtedly be skewed, but as the season progresses it'll obviously get more accurate."

1696351553523.png

The Denver Effect, CMC, and the cheap WRs that have been killing it/popular cash game players (Nacua/Thielen/Collins).

As you can see from this, week 4/season numbers;

- WRs were used 70% of the time in the FLEX position, 30% RB, 0% TE --- season total is now 88%/10%/3%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB+Def stack were never used (for the 2nd week in a row) --- season total is lower to 15% of the time.
- Atleast a QB Team Stack was used 90% of the time --- season total is now down to 95% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used just twice, 20%, of the time --- season total is now down to 48% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was used 20% of the time --- season total is now slightly up to 17% of the time.
- DEF was paid up for 4 times, and punted twice (under 3K). --- season total is now 25%/20%/55%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 145.84 (Wk2 - 138.30, Wk3 - 165.18), I only had 3 lineups over that number, as MOST of my lineups had a combo of Jav. Williams/Evans/Higgins/Adams (semi injured), etc. I did end up having a good Sunday night slate, followed up by a bad Monday night....

1696351848389.png

I went with a 2 LVR + 1 LAC stack, as I thought it would actually be a bit lower owned than it 3was with Garop out... 1 SFO + 1 ARI, 2 LAR + 1 IND, pittman was a ghost, but Rams D + Williams started so strong, then they really collapsed late, and it actually helped Nacua lineups shine too.

Onto Week 5!

Thursday Night/Showdown Slate

CHI/WAS

Bears have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Commanders have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Fields has the worst pressure rate situation, Herbert? grades out to have a meh run potential.
Howell grades out to have a good pass potential, Br. Robinson grades out to have a good run potential.
Pace of play is 7th on the week.

Injuries - CHI - On D, S Jackson (100%~) is Q, missed last 2.5 games, CB Johnson (80%) is Q (missed last 1.5 games). On O, T jones is out for 3rd straight week.
- WAS - On O, WRs Dotson/Samuel are Q.

Fields was finally great, my problem is he ran the ball just 4 times again, I don't like that... and the offense probably won't be as balanced vs WAS as they were vs DEN.... I think if you play fields, you try to force him into your captain spot, or maybe you just avoid him all together, just incase he duds again. Herbert saw his highest snap count game (78%), and had a nice 23 total opps (5 targets). I still think you need to figure out the script before you're a believer in him, as this was the first time the bears played with a significant lead, I still think we see a max 60-40 split typically, and kind of why I lean more to Johnson than Herbert in the showdown. No Claypool, no problem! Moore is still seeing 90%+ of the field, he has a good target share at 21%, and a great aDOT of 13.71 --- in the one game without claypool, he maintained his aDOT of 13.44, but his target share spiked to 28%, yes please. I was going to say to avoid Mooney, he has a 14% target share, and an okay aDOT of 9.58, but I expected him to be a bit more expensive, so I won't fault anyone from going there, but without Claypool, St. Brown saw his first action, and immediately played 58% of snaps, and was targeted deep (19 aDOT), looking for a HR here, and he is just 1.8K. The bears played 3 TEs last week, but the TE2/3 played under 30% of snaps, and saw a combined 3 targets for a terrible -0.33 aDOT, Kmet however had a massive 28% target share, and a good TE aDOT of 8.56, he's only 6.5K, I know he had a great week last week, but commanders have been good at stop opposing TE's, I hope that keeps people off of him, as I don't mind him, and I think him/moore/fields are captain candidates. Passing on Tonyan/Lewis.

I don't know if I can stomach playing Robinson at his price. It is a good matchup, but without 100+ 1+, he will dud you, as he is averaging just 1.75 targets/g, has had 3 games under 55% of snaps, might take a stand to full fade. Gibson at 3.2K is OK, but despite being in like a 45-50% split with Robinson, he hasn't cracked 7 opps, and himself is just averaging 2.5 targets/g... I don't hate it, but I'll be very minimal here. Obviously things will if Dotson/Samuel are out, but assuming all are playing. McLaurin was the alpha last week, but on the season he has just an okay target share at 19.85%, with an okay aDOT of 10.31, I'll have some of him, but he is much more expensive than Dotson who is also at a 19% target share with a lower aDOT of 7.56.., I'm ok with Terry, but I know salary relief will be needed and I'll gladly take Dotson over Mclaurin when needed. Samuel sees the field about 67% of the time, I don't care for his price, when he has an aDOT of 6.25, and a smaller target share than the guys above him (15%), this is amplified when you consider Logan Thomas is cheaper, has a slightly bigger aDOT of 6.82, and a better target share/snaps in the 2 games he completed (16%) --- I know it is minor differences, but if I need salary, I'll 100% go Thomas > Samuel.

Last edited:
London/Showdown Slate

JAC/BUF

Jaguars have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bills have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Lawrence has a meh pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Etienne has a meh run potential.
Allen has a good pressure rate situation, a good pass potential.
Pace of play is 13th (/14) on the week.

Injuries - JAC - On D, LB Lloyd (92%) is out for 2nd week, but are returning LB Smoot. On O, WRs Jones/Agnew/Washington are Q/Q/D.
- BUF - On D, CB White (85%) is out, S/CB Poyer (91%)/Benford (85%) are Q, LB Miller is expected to return. On O, WR Shakir is Q.

Can we really trust lawrence at 11K with the season he has been having? Numbers say he is definitely over valued, will Bills pass D be as good without white, and possibly no Poyer/Benford?, also will there be any ramifications of traveling across the ocean? All these things are possible, and I'll never talk you off playing a QB in a showdown slate, but I'm debating on no Lawrence at all. At WR, Kirk leads the team in targets with a 24.5% share and this was after practically a week 1 no show (3 targets), his aDOT is whatever at 7.54, but he is so cheap, and probably grades out better before looking at price, he is a no brainer imo. Now, I still don't mind Ridley, he has just a 19.5% target share, but a good aDOT of 11.36, but he may be more lowest owned high priced option not named Lawrence. On the season Engram has a 20% target share, with a bad aDOT of 3.72, but last week that ballooned to 27%/4.25, if Zay/Agnew are out again, he is also a must play for me, but I'll be at % if they are active. If Zay is out, and Agnew is in, he will be a lock for me... when this happened Week 3, he finished with a 55% snap count, 12.5% target share/10.6 aDOT, you can't beat that at 1K.

James Cook scares me, the game got out of hand last week and had just a 40% snap count... if the game doesn't get out of hand (5.5 pt. faves, so it's possible), but in close games, he is capped at about a 60% snap share, it is a bad matchup on paper, Allen can vulture, Harris can vulture, Murray can vulture. I think I'm going to be at best very underweight. Murray continues to get more work than Harris, and there is only $400 that separates them, I can't play harris in that scenario, and at least murray may see a target(s), where it isn't likely harris will.... not saying to go here, but if mass entering, he is a salary relief option. Diggs has a massive 30% target share, with a decent aDOT of 9.51, he is an alpha, and always a captain candidate. I'll never leave Davis off, while his 14% target share disappoints me, he is probably one of the deepest WR2 aDOTs in the league at 16.56, it is obviously a good combo, and is always a % candidate for a HR TD. If Shakir is truly out, and kind of it not, Sherfield seems to be the WR3 that I'd leave for a tiny amount of mass entering lineups as he is almost min priced. At TE, I kind of hate both of them, they have aDOTs under 5 (Kincaids is worse), there target shares are under 13% (Knox's is worse at 9%), if having to go here, as they do see the field enough, give me the cheaper knox over kindcaid.....

Last edited:
1 PMs/Main Slate

HOU/ATL

Texans have a great P matchup, and a meh RB matchup.
Falcons have a great RB matchup, and a bad P matchup.
Stroud has a great pass potential, Pierce has a bad run potential.
Ridder has a bad pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Bijan/Allgeier have a great run potential.
Pace of play is 3rd (good), O/U rank is 8th (meh).

- Injuries - HOU - On D, CB/DT Griffin (95%)/Collins (60%) are Q. CB Stingley (98%) is out for 3rd week. On O, C Green is out, Ts Tunsil/Jones are Q. WR Metichie is Q.
- ATL - On D, LB Andersen (95%) is out for 2nd week.

Pierce is 5.2K, which is extremely cheap for a guy that has 20+ opp upside, but I do not think HOU plays with a 2+ possession lead like they did vs Pit, he has a much worse run matchup, with a semi banged up Oline, and he has yet to hit 60% of snaps. I'll fade, but if you want to paint the right scenario, I can see him being successful at that price. Stroud has been great, the WRs are definitely a bit under priced as a whole, the problem is all 3 play 70%~ of snaps, have targets between 17-22.5%, and airyards between 9.35-12.33 --- there is not much separting them, I think I would resort to using just 1 in a small game stack, and my lean would be Woods, as he is the cheapest, and probably the lowest projected ownership %. Schultz has some things going for him when looking at playing him in a tourney. He has had his snaps drop from 75%~ the first 2 weeks (in losses/positive pass scripts), to 59%~ last 2 weeks (in wins/negative pass scripts), personally, I think they play in a positive pass script, ATL has been one of the worst at given FPs to TEs, he has 4 RZ targets on the season, and a decent aDOT for a TE at 6.65, at 3.4K I like it (kind of more than the WRs too).

Bijan is in a sexy spot, I think they play with a lead, he has not had less than 5 targets in a game, while also averaging 6 yards per rush attempt, he has a huge floor/ceiling combo, and I'm for it. Allgeier has had his snaps drop every game since week 1, but this could be the first game since week 1 where they are actually in a positive run script, for tourneys, if I'm jamming in Bijan, I may want a lineup or 2 with allgeier to hedge, and give me some leverage at a super low %. Also if he hits, at 4.7K, you'll be able to get monsters elsewhere. I'm most likely going to pass at WR here and move aong, but I'll mention London has a 18% target share, and an ok aDOT of 9.62, those look like decent numbers, but the volume just isn't there.... Hollins has a 15% target share, so not much less thann london, but has a much bigger aDOT of 14.65, and he is super cheap... if hunting for a HR, at 3.3K, I get it... Joonu is a slightly smaller version in most categories compared to Pitts (and last week he was money in the showdown slate), but he isn;t much cheaper than Pitts, and the only thing pitts has going for him, is a great te aDOT of 11.9, if you think this game somehow becomes a shootout, Pitts/Hollins are more favorite sides.

CAR/DET

Panthers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Young has the worst main slate pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Sanders? has a bad run potential.
Goff has a great pressure rate situation. Montgomery/Gibbs? have a great run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh), O/U Rank is T-4th.

- Injuries - CAR - On D, S Woods (86%) is out for 2nd week, LB Thompson (100%) is out for 3rd week, CB Horn out for 4th week, CB Jackson (95%) is Q.
- DET - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (100%) is out for 3rd week. Lions have a lot of questionable secondary pieces, but a handful of them may be returning from absences (LB Okwara/CB Moseley/S Joseph). On O, WRs St.Brown/Reynolds are Q.

At best I'll one-off a player from Carolina, but I may full fade. I'll start with Thielen, he has a 22% target share, and 7.73 aDOT, this is in a game where I think the script will dictate high volume, and he is STILL relatively cheap --- But I kind of have an issue with him being healthy through 4 games where his competition for targets balloon his target share, as Marshall has missed a game, mingo has missed 1.5 games, Chark missed a game, I have no issues if you want to continue to go here, I just think he will be a bit to popular for my liking. Pass on Marshall, his aDOT stinks at 4.39, and with all 4 healthy, he is probably the odd man out. Chark has a massive aDOT of 16.4, revenge angle, and is playing 90%+ of snaps since fully returning, he makes some sense. The last one, the cheapest, and who I like the most as a one-off (if going here), is Mingo. In Weeks 1/2 he had a 21% target share and a 14.77 aDOT, that's ridiculous, especially when he is almost min priced... even in week 3 when he got hurt and played just 33% of snaps, he got to 6 targets.... very nice. Hurst is splitting time, has just 10% target share, pass. I need to stop talking so much about carolina before I go overboard on a side/team I kind of don't really want. Now having said that (lol), Sanders is coming in this game with 0 injury designation, going into the last week, he lead all RBs in targets, in those 3 games he had a neutral to negative script throughout, and he still averaged 60%+ of snaps..... I think he goes virtually unowned, he is a back with 5 target floor potential, and should get any goal line work (if they get there), not bad for 5.2K.

While I think Goff can succeed, I don't know how I can trust playing him in a matchup where the panthers look like they're going to get smoked, plus the pace stinks. The WRs are banged up, the one you want is slightly dinged up AND jameson is returning (may eat a tiny bit into his share), and while I like LaPorta, he is kind of expensive, and again, I want to avoid the receiving options --- just want to note he is #2 among TEs in target %. My bet is that Montgomery + Defense is the way to go, and if the receiving options don't score early, they can be duds for you. Montgomery in his 2 healthy weeks is averaging 75% of snaps, 26.5 carries, and 1 target.... in ppr formats, that doesn't feel good, but 100+, 1+ may be an absolutely floor this week, so I want him. Kind of like Bijan/Allgeier, if mass entering, and going overweight on Montgomery, I will pivot in a lineup or two with Gibbs.

TEN/IND

Titans have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Colts have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Tannehill has a meh pass potential.
Richardson has a meh pressure rate situation. Taylor?/Moss have a bad run potential.
Pace of play is 10th, O/U Rank is T-6th.

- Injuries - TEN - On D, DT Tart (53%) is out, DE Autry (62%) is Q. On O, WR Burks is out.
- IND - On D, DE/LB/CB Paye (65%)/Leonard (67%)/Flowers (99%), are all out. DT/DE Buckner (60%)/Lewis (30%) are both Q. On O, T Raimann is out.

Tannehill is under 5K, but I still don't know if I can play him, and if I do, I'm going for a full game stack, as the colts will have to keep up for him to hit, because if this team is playing with a lead, they'll have 0 issues running/bleeding the clock. Speaking of Henry, he may be the definition of boom or bust this year, I think the titans can contend here, and that means he won't be crossed of my list. Just because I don't want to play Tannehill, doesn't mean his receiving corp doesn't look nice. While I was very big on Hopkins last week without Burks, the script kind of got away from him, so it semi burnt me. He was also slightly banged up, limiting him to 53% of snaps... despite that, he still had a 23% target share (which actually lowered his season average), and a massive aDOT of 18... he is also the lowest he has been priced all year... I really really like him again. We don't need Chris Moore when the price of him and Westbrook are pretty similar, and Westbrook is the WR2/doubled him in targets --- but for tourneys, I guess you can take a shot on Moore if you want, as he still play 79% of snaps, I'll stick to Westbrook, who lead the WRs in snaps, and tied Hopkins with a 23% target share, and had a good aDOT of 10.17, he is a great one-off punt play or for a super cheap game stack option. Chig had a fine aDOT last week at 7.67, but still, his target shar was just 7.44%, his season numbers are 5.54, and 6.72%,, I think I'll pass...

If you want to try and get cute/play this Indy backfield, you may get away with it at super lower ownership... the problem is we really can't predict Taylor's share/usage, and he doesn't really come at a discount for the expectation of it not being his normal load..... we also don't know the redzone usage with Richardson being a vulture, I'm fading him/moss. Pittman/Pierce continue to be the 100% snap guys, with downs at 75%~. Looking at the 2 games with Richardson, Both Pierce/Downs are very cheap, with different issues, downs is more popular from an ownership%, but he runs less routes per dropback/less snaps, and has a smaller aDOT of 7.3, Pierce runs more routes per dropback, has a good aDOT of 12.8, but only has an 8% target share.... for tournaments, I don't mind Pierce as a salary relief/punt option in a lineup or two. Pittman is the best of both worlds, he has a 25% target share, with an aDOT of 9.63, he isn't as priced up as some of these other options, but idk if I will be having much of him. The colts play 3 TEs, and while 1 has a 17% target share with Richardson, he also has an aDOT of 0.63, in fact, no TE is over 1.05 aDOT... that's brutal, pass.

NYG/MIA

Giants have a great P/RB matchup.
Dolphins have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Jones has a bad pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential. Barkley? has a good run potential.
Tua has the best pressure rate situation, and the best pass potential. Mostert/Achane have the best run potential (a lot of this is because of the inflated game vs DEN, but still)
Pace of play is T-4th, O/U Rank is 3rd (good).

- Injuries - NYG - On D, LB McFadden (72%) is Q. On O, RB Barkley/TE Bellinger are Q. C/GT Schmitz/Lemieux/Thomas are all out.
- MIA - On D, CB Needham is set to return. LB Phillips (71%) is Q (missed 2 games this year). On O, T Armstead is still out. G Jones is set to return, Gs Cotton/Williams are Q.

This is a weird game, because the matchups are good/pace is good/total is good, miami's TT is #1, so you almost want some type of piece at a minimum, and Giant bring backs are super cheap, the discussion falls on leverage/ownership want.

Jones is cheap, will probably be super popular (rightfully so), as he has an amazing projected game script, and has rushing floor/upside. My problem is what I said above, plus he really has been good for 2 of the 16 quarters he's played.... my gut is telling me to take a stand against the ownership, and hope he continues to fail. Wandale is priced at the minimum, and will probably be 20%+ owned.... do you just lock him in, and go different elsewhere? Maybe.... you could go double leverage, and take another giants WR, hoping robinson has a bad game, or not as good as a teammate, I'm struggling. Hodgins should not be played with him being more expensive than the WR1 slayton. I think Campbell is the pivot off Robinson for tourneys, and Slayton off Hodgins. Those are the 2 I'd chase if going here. Waller continues to look great on paper, 90%+ snaps, a good TE aDOT of 8.52, a target share of 18%, I hate that his price went up after a 3-21 performance making him the TE4 on this list, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him finish as the TE1 this week, I'm fine with him. I can't even talk you off Breida, giants just have value everywhere... he is low 5Ks, and is inline to play 75%+ of snaps, can should see at least 4 targets and is playing against his best defensive matchup.... a TD, and he may be optimal immediately. Ugh, I want to be contrarian, but idk how much I can be.

Achane played 60% to Mostets 40% of snaps...was that because miami was getting blown out? While the game was within 2 possesions, they both had about 10 opporutnities... so it seems like a split regardless. In his 2 games, Achane has had more opps than mostert, and has been way more explosive. I can see the arguement of going with Mostert, as they both can easily beat the other in FPs, and will be less owned, but I really think Achane has a much higher ceiling, so I do still lean that way. Look, if you can play Hill, you do it. He is 7th in the NFL in target% at 30.3%, yet he has the highest aDOT of them at 13.38, while seeing 7 RZ targets as well. My redraft leagues are so upset with Waddle... I know in tourneys he will be the lowest owned dolphin, so maybe you can pray for a breakout game, but he is so expensive for a 12% target share guy... he has an aDOT of 10.75, which is fine, but for 1500 more you can get hill... and if you realllly want, there's this guy who plays like 50% of snaps, but has a target share of 12%, and an aDOT of 10.31, does this not sound exactly the same as waddle??, oh and he is less than half of his price. Berrios. Can't do it. Smythe keeps failing, but he is an 80% floor snap guy, in a great offense, a decent aDOT of 6.93, and is 3K, I'm fine if you go here.

NOS/NEP

Saints have a meh P matchup, and a bad RB matchup.
Patriots have a meh P/RB matchup.
Carr? has a good pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential. Kamara has a meh run potential.
M. Jones has a great pressure rate situation, but a bad pass potential. Stevenson has a bad run potential.
Pace of play is 1st (great). O/U Rank is 9th (bad).

- Injuries - NOS - On D, CB Adebo (100%) is Q, missed last 2 weeks. On O, T Young is out, T Hurst is Q, Carr is Q, and TE Johnson is out.
- NEP - On D, CB Gonzalez (99%) is out, CB J. Jones (80%) is Q, missed last 3 weeks. On O, Ts Reiff/Brown are Q. RB Stevenson is Q.

Kamara came back last week and had a 75% snap share immediately, 25 total opps, FOURTEEN of which were targets, is that a product of Carrs shoulder? If not, then we may see it again, if so, it probably isn't healed, and we may see it again. Either way, if a RB is even projected 20+ opps, and 8+ targets (both much lower than last week), he should be considered. Personally, I think his shoulder is fine ---- all 3 of the NOS WRs had aDOTs over 12.5, on 20 targets... if the narrative is about his shoulder, and the matchup being tough, I can see the arguement in being overweight on a WR... specifically Olave. I can see him getting under 5% ownership (which may be high), but the guy has a really good target share of 27.75%, and a great aDOT of 13.63, in a game where the pace is great, and I think will be in a bit of a positive script. He isn't that cheap though, I don't see the need to pivot to Thomas, but he can be a cheaper option to this offense, that will be even lower owned than the others --- Juwan Johnsons shiity 9% target share needs to be dispersed too. All tiny bumps to projections.

Seeing Rhamondre in the 5K range kind with an injury designation kind of has me salivating despite a poorish start to the year. He arguable has an 18~ opp floor, with no lower than 3 targets a game, I have no problem going here, while nobody else will be. The only WR I think worth mentioning is Parker, as every other one struggle to even get over 50% of snaps. Parker is 80%+, he is in the 3K range, has a ok aDOT of 9,47m target share of 15%. Henry is getting a bit to expensive for me, but he does have a decent 15% target share, a good TE aDOT of 8.39, and plays 80%+ of snaps, so I get it, but not with LaPorta/Waller/Andrews a little bit more expensive than him. I have no issues with punting and going Gesicki, he is almost min priced, he sees 60%+ of snaps, a great TE aDOT of 10.85, but again, just as a salary relief/punt option.

BAL/PIT

Ravens have a meh P/RB matchup.
Steelers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lamar has a meh pressure rate situation. Gus Bus? has a good run potential.
Pickett? has a bad pressure rate situation, and the worst pass potential of the main slate. Najee/Warren have the worst run potential as well.
Pace of play is 6th, O/U Rank is 10th (bad).

- Injuries - BAL - On D, CB Worley (60%) is out, LB Oweh (46%) is out for 3rd week. DE Ojabo (59%) is out for 2nd week, S Washington (82%) is out for 3rd week. CB Humphrey may return. On O, T Moses is doubtful, T Stanley is Q, WR OBJ is Q, RB Hill is Q.
- PIT - On D, LB Highsmith (78%) is Q. On O, G Daniels is out, T Moore is out. TE Freiermuth/WR Johnson are out.

I'm never a believe in BAL RBs, and if you don't know why, feel free to ask.... but if you want to argue that Gus Bus is playable, I see the reasons why, I just won't be doing it. If Bateman/Obj both take the field, could I see one doing well/hitting a HR? yes, but I don't want to play a guessing game, and in the game both were fully healthy (week 2), none hit 60% of snaps, I'll pass for now. Flowers has a really good target share of 28%, but some of that is because his teammates at WR haven't been on the field as much, he also has a low aDOT of 6.07, so while he can get there in PPR formants, he could also dud you, I'm fine with whatever stance here, but I'll be underweight. In Andrews 3 games played, he has a 22.5% target share, he is obviously Lamars favorite target, he has a decent aDOT of 6.5, and he is still priced in the 5Ks, he is one many (unfortunately) TEs I like this week.

Pass on PIT backfield, they are in a true timeshare, and we need one to get hurt before we are comfortable. With Johnson out, Pickens had a 26% target share last week, with an ok 8.86 aDOT, I think he is a fine play, and can be kept on your list. Austin however comes in significantly cheaper, had a massive aDOT of 15.4, and a target share of 18.5%, both of these guys also see slight upticks with no Muth now too... Austin>Pickens, although I'm fine with both.

4 PMs/Main Slate Cont.

PHI/LAR

Eagles have a great P/RB matchup.
Rams have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a good pressure rate situation. Swift has a great run potential.
Williams has a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh), O/U Rank is 2nd (great).

- Injuries - PHI - On D, DTs Tuipulotu (11%), Cox (70%), LB Dean (61%)/CB Maddox (60%) are out for 4th/3rd weeks, On O, RB Penny is doubtful, G Jurgens is out.
- LAR - On O, T Noteboom is out, T Jackson is Q.

Swift at worst looks to be in a 60/40 split from here on out. In his 2 games with Gainwell, he has averaged 18 opps (3t/g), he has been so efficient, and philly has already proven that they can run on tough defenses.... he is priced similarly to Mostert/Achane/Kamara, and I think is a great tourney pivot in a perceived tougher environment. I have said for what feels like 2 years now, that Brown/Smith are so similar in terms of advanced stats. That is slowly starting to separate, and the price isn't completely reflect in that. Brown on the season has a MASSIVE 35% target share, with a sick 13 aDOT. Smith has a great aDOT of 13.31, but his target share is just (I say just, but it is still good) of 24%. Do I think Smith is still a fine play in a vacuum? Yes, but give me the 11% more target share at just $600 more dollars all day, he also sees more RZ targets. Goedert has a target share of 16%, and an ok aDOT of 6.47, he practically plays 100% of snaps, and is cheaper than Henry (another reason why to fade him), I don't have a problem going here, not sure how much I will even have though.

I do not know what to do with the Rams now that they have Kupp, Does tutu become unplayable? Is Nacua overvalued at 7.7K? Is Kupp now going to be in a full role, if not or if so, how can we pay 8.6K for him.... All these uncertainties to create leverage, as nobody will be fully investing in them, but I'm not sure how I'm approaching this myself. Higbee is cheap enough at 4.1K, he has a 16% target share, and a bit better aDOT of 7.42... the script is projected to be better for him than Goedert, while being a smidge cheaper, but do those numbers reduce a smidge with Kupp back? Yeah, probably, so like goedert, I don't have a problem going here, not sure how much I will even have though.

CIN/ARI

Bengals have a great P/RB matchup.
Cardinals have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Burrow has a great pressure rate situation (prove it now...), Mixon has a good run potential.
Dobbs has a good pass potential, Conner has a great run potential.
Pace of play is 9th, O/U Rank is T-4th.

- Injuries - CIN - On D, DE Henrickson (68%), CBs Awuzie(73%)/Taylor-Britt(89%) are all Q. On O, WR Higgins is Q.
- ARI - On D, DE Ledbetter (64%) is out for 2nd week, LB woods may return. On O, G Hernandez is Q.

While I know Mixon has a really good matchup, and plays 75%~ of snaps, he has hit over 18 opps just once in 4 games, and in his last 2 weeks, he is averaging just 1.5 targets/g... both those things kind of concern me, I feel like I always miss Mixon's big games, so this might bite me, but I'll be underweight. If Burrow fails this week, I'm done with him. Chase is turning into a better version of Zay Flowers (I know i know) as statistically, his aDOT has been really bad for his standards, 7.27, but still maintains a great target shar of 28.5%, I don't hate him at all, and without higgins for most of week 4 his target share ballooned to 33%, but he is the same price as Brown, and look above at his statistics. Maybe as a pivot in a lineup or 2 I'll go to chase, but I'll be underweight. If Higgins is ruled out, I may lock in boyd. There is no deep threat on this team without him other than Boyd, last week he had an aDOT of 10.14, and a great target share of 26%, he is in the 4K, can't beat that. Pass at TE, even last week, none had a target share above 8, and the aDOTs were pathetic.

Arizona has been really competitive this year, and sadly Conners snap share has declined week to week, which directly has decreased his opportunities, while playing in 3 straight games without more than 2 targets... I might regret it, as he is just 5K range, and has a great run potential/matchup spot, but I may fade him. Everybody and their mothers is on Michael Wilson this week (humble brag -- I mentioned him post week 1. Unhumble brag --- I ditched his ass after a poor week 2). I am not chasing it, he has just a 13% target share, and played less snaps than Rondale Moore this week... and not for nothing, Hollywood Brown does not break the bank, he is almost an everydown player, has a good target share at 26.4%, with a good aDOT of 11.75, just give me him. DK is just refusing to change Ertz price, but he has now had 3 games with atleast 8 targets, giving him a 25% target share, he has a good TE aDOT of 7.67.... he is 3.5K Draftkings!! Hellooo... no issues going here.

NYJ/DEN

Jets have a great P/RB matchup.
Broncos have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Z. Wilson has a good pass potential.
Russ has a meh pressure rate situation, but a great pass potential.
Pace of play is 8th. O/U Rank is T-6th.

- Injuries - NYJ - On D, CB Reed (98%) is out,
- DEN - On O, RB Williams is Q.

Jets have had a RB get to 50% of snaps just once... Cook got 50% week 1, that is so gross. But if what they are saying is try, and Hall's training wheels are now gone, he is extremely cheap for this matchup, and I have no issues with him. We have 2 options at WR, and both are also cheap for projected matchup/volume, so I don't hate either, and while this isn't as good as MIA vs NYG, it has a similar feel. Wilson has a massive target share of 33%, with an okay aDOT of 9,28, and he is 6K, I think I want to be underweight, because most of the field will go here, but I don't mind it. Lazard is the other choice, both are playing a lot, he has a weaker target share of 15%, but he hass a massive aDOT of 15.31, and we've seen this defense get torched.... he is under 4K, and again, I think most flock to micheal wilson... I will be overweight lazard. Conklin has been fine, he has a 16% target share/6.72 aDOT, but he doesn't run a ton of routes, and Ertz is priced right above him, i'll pass.

We unfortunately don't know the Jav Williams news yet, if he is in, he will go unowned, if he is out, I think jaleel is the guy, who will also go unowned, the matchup isn't great, but from a volume/ownership standpoint, I know mind Jaleel is no Jav, if mass entering, and strictly for tourneys. Sorry Mims, but no WR last week had over 35% of snaps unless your name was Sutton or Jeudy. I still can't stomach paying 1.1K more for jeudy when in the 3 weeks with sutton, he's played less, and has jsut a 19% target share, compared to suttons 26%. Sutton or nothing for me until further notice. Pass at TE.

KCC/MIN

Chiefs have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Vikings have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Mahomes has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential.
Cousins has a meh pass potential.
Pace of play is 2nd (good), O/U Rank is 1st (great).

- Injuries - KCC - On D, DE Dickerson (44%)/LB Bolton (88%) are Q.
- MIN - On D, LB Davenpot (62%) is Q.

Fast pace, best O/U, semi close spread. What's not to like?

I want to play a lot of Mahomes, he just hasn't had a big game this year, and at 8.2K, you need more than 24 points. I will probably be similar to the field here. They played 4 WRs between 46 and 61% last week, and that didn't count Toney at 24%.... it is a crapshoot. I've stuck behing MVS but he has seen his snaps drop last 2 weeks to 53%~, I don't want him, I don't want Toney and his pathetic snaps. It leaves me with Moore/Watson/Rice. Smoore has been steady, with an ok aDOT of 9.73, but just a 11% target share, and he is the most expensive WR of the bunch. Watson/Rice have quietly increased their playing time this year, and Watson has a massive 21 aDOT, with a 9% target share, he is the HR punt hitter imo. I personally think Rice's role will continue to increase as a rookie, as it has already too, his aDOT is weak at 5.84, but the last 2 weeks (where he hit 50% of snaps), he had the best target share of 18%... give me just watson/rice in my mahomes stacks. Kelce hit his year high of 79% of snaps last week, despite being limited week 2, his 3 weeks have led him to have a 25% target share, tops among TEs in that span.... he can always be considered. Pacheco hit 60% of snaps last week, is projected to be in a simialr script, and had 23 opps (3 targets), he is just 5.7K, and can be a great pivot of Mahomes if he fails. Fine with that in some lineups, paired with KC D too.

I've backed Mattison since Akers arrival, and in a passing script, he actually has shown ppr potential, I don't think I want him this week though, and his snaps have slipped a bit. JJ is a savage, and I'll never talk you off of him, he has a massive 31.5% target share, with a good aDOT of 11.09, and minnesota has the highest pass/run ratio in the league. Osborn/Addison are still similar in metrics, give me the cheaper osborn all day. Hockenson 20% target share means so much with the volume this team throws at, but I hate his 5.87 aDOT... while I'm fine with playing him, I'd rather go down to andrews/waller/laporta, or up to Kelce.

Last edited:
Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

DAL/SFO

Cowboys have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
49ers have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Dak has a good pressure rate situation. Pollard has a good run potential.
Purdy has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 14th (last) for the week.

- Injuries - DAL -
- SFO -

-

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

GBP/LVR

Packers have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Raiders have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Love has a great pressure rate situation, and great pass potential.
Garoppolo? has a meh pass potential. Jacobs has a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-4th.

- Injuries - GBP -
- LVR-

-

This could be a very favorable game script for Robinson tho, I’m worried for fields, Washington front is gonna be in the backfield all night! I’d think you prob get more rushes from fields cause he gonna be running for his life! Lol. That might actually work out, I dunno if commanders will stay disciplined and control the gaps or if they will be going after him w their hair on fire giving him a chance to get away? Def gotta love DJ Moore cause commanders secondary can absolutely be torched when the qb actually has time to throw! How often will Fields have time im not sure??

Commanders passing game should put up numbers and get up early in this one, then the fun begins as the pass rush pins it’s ears back on fields. I’d think Washington will have a lead and prob run a lot in 2nd half, this either gonna be ugly for fields or he gonna have monster game running I think.

I’m having the damndest time with this game tonight. I think fields be running for his life but I don’t know if Washington will have a plan to spy/keep him contained or they will just come after him and most likely get sacks but also leave run lanes?

I mentioned this, but without Claypool last week Kmet had a 28% target share, and aDOT over 8.5, even if fields has 20 pass attempts (lowest was 22 in a blowout loss), and kmet gets 20% of them (4 targets) that's 34 yards with no YAC....

On Kmet over 31.5 receiving yards pretty decently,

Have Moore over 51.5/Dotson O 41.5/Howell over 1.5 TDs smaller than Kmet

Man. I thought Dotson was gonna have a coming out party this year, all I heard bout all summer was how him and Howell were constantly together working on stuff. I kinda got sick of losing his prop every stinking week after week 2 or 3!! Lol. One these days he gonna break out but I can’t do it anymore till he does. Love Dj, his alt numbers paid sick so I went all way to 100+!!! I went ahead and added kmet to one my sgp’s.. Gl tomight

Nice call on DJ

Thnx. Mfer did to well! I had a few little sgp with like fields passing, DJ, kmet, and Mooney. DJ hogged all the yards! Pretty sure I woulda cashed the alt number on fields rushing if he hadn’t scored that last td! Man that play pissed me off, 1st of all Fiekds was so so lucky he got that pass just high enough or that was gonna be the denver game all over as that a pick6 and commanders only be down 3 w plenty of time! He didn’t have to make that throw, he had a huge running lane for the 1st down where he might have taken to house, at least got me those 13 yards I needed!

For some reason the 2-3x he had moody wide open early in game he missed those throws by a country mile!! Just one of those woulda got me a sgp, then I had a commanders 1 that just needed McLaurin who came up like 5-6 yards short, he caught that one across middle on last garbage drive I don’t even know why Washington called time outs and did that? Risking injury for nothing! Anyways dude caught ball with nobody around him and tripped over his own feet!! Lol. Shit made me so mad but couldn’t help but laugh.

London/Showdown Slate

JAC/BUF

Jaguars have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bills have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Lawrence has a meh pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Etienne has a meh run potential.
Allen has a good pressure rate situation, a good pass potential.
Pace of play is 13th (/14) on the week.

Injuries - JAC - On D, LB Lloyd (92%) is out for 2nd week, but are returning LB Smoot. On O, WRs Jones/Agnew/Washington are Q/Q/D.
- BUF - On D, CB White (85%) is out, S/CB Poyer (91%)/Benford (85%) are Q, LB Miller is expected to return. On O, WR Shakir is Q.

Can we really trust lawrence at 11K with the season he has been having? Numbers say he is definitely over valued, will Bills pass D be as good without white, and possibly no Poyer/Benford?, also will there be any ramifications of traveling across the ocean? All these things are possible, and I'll never talk you off playing a QB in a showdown slate, but I'm debating on no Lawrence at all. At WR, Kirk leads the team in targets with a 24.5% share and this was after practically a week 1 no show (3 targets), his aDOT is whatever at 7.54, but he is so cheap, and probably grades out better before looking at price, he is a no brainer imo. Now, I still don't mind Ridley, he has just a 19.5% target share, but a good aDOT of 11.36, but he may be more lowest owned high priced option not named Lawrence. On the season Engram has a 20% target share, with a bad aDOT of 3.72, but last week that ballooned to 27%/4.25, if Zay/Agnew are out again, he is also a must play for me, but I'll be at % if they are active. If Zay is out, and Agnew is in, he will be a lock for me... when this happened Week 3, he finished with a 55% snap count, 12.5% target share/10.6 aDOT, you can't beat that at 1K.

James Cook scares me, the game got out of hand last week and had just a 40% snap count... if the game doesn't get out of hand (5.5 pt. faves, so it's possible), but in close games, he is capped at about a 60% snap share, it is a bad matchup on paper, Allen can vulture, Harris can vulture, Murray can vulture. I think I'm going to be at best very underweight. Murray continues to get more work than Harris, and there is only $400 that separates them, I can't play harris in that scenario, and at least murray may see a target(s), where it isn't likely harris will.... not saying to go here, but if mass entering, he is a salary relief option. Diggs has a massive 30% target share, with a decent aDOT of 9.51, he is an alpha, and always a captain candidate. I'll never leave Davis off, while his 14% target share disappoints me, he is probably one of the deepest WR2 aDOTs in the league at 16.56, it is obviously a good combo, and is always a % candidate for a HR TD. If Shakir is truly out, and kind of it not, Sherfield seems to be the WR3 that I'd leave for a tiny amount of mass entering lineups as he is almost min priced. At TE, I kind of hate both of them, they have aDOTs under 5 (Kincaids is worse), there target shares are under 13% (Knox's is worse at 9%), if having to go here, as they do see the field enough, give me the cheaper knox over kindcaid.....

Pretty sure I heard no Agnew, not sure on Zay. One my better plays this season was Kirk week 2, he stature plus money he makes pretty much dictated after being a bystander week1 week 2 was gonna be his show, plus he had put up big numbers on oc before so just a no brainer, been surprised it been mostly him sense tho, I lost thinking last week they try to get Ridley back in play more. Dunno wtf going on there? Only 2 damn targets? Week 1 it looked like what I thought this offense could be adding Ridley to this group and obviously they appeared to have chemistry! Figure we get a situation where guys take turns having big games but clearly ain’t been the case! I find it odd zay is so important, no disrespect to him he really emerged last year i just feel like Amy 2 of those 3 wrs, engram, Etienne, that should be more than enough for pederson to work with! Cmon, ask the giants coach how much he would love that group minus one of them! Lol. I’m kinda at a loss whether just get back to simply playing Kirk or do I risk flushing more on Ridley thinking another big game coming?

I like both Etienne and cook rec yard props in this game. Etienne is little higher at 20.5 but with Miller potentially back and the pressure bills been getting already I gotta think Etienne is gonna be a much needed quick check down option ! Figure he get at least 3 and be capable of going 20+ anytime he in space.

Cook is just a low number at 17.5, the ability to take one far, jags have given up plenty of catches to backs.

The other thing I’m eying is Kincaid, his ov 3.5 receptions is +105 which only reason I might lean that over the 28.5 yards, he seems to be becoming more the preferred target bit by bit every week, you don’t spend that draft pick not to use him and tight ends have had success vs jags!

Why do you expect atl to play with a lead? I really don’t think I can find a lot of points for atl, I know sharps love this team but I question how sharp it is to play a team with a awful version of Ryan tannenhill at Qb! You can’t win in this league without at least competent qb play and I’ve seen more than enough of Ridder to say he barely good enough to hold a clipboard if he even is! The dude can’t hit open guys let alone make tight window thirties, I can’t even imagine how awful his numbers look if you take away the check downs to Bijan who is a beast and apparently the only pass Ridder can consistently complete! How is Ryan’s gonna let his d get beat by a team who is no threat to pass the ball? I just can’t see it. He will load this box and then what? Ridder gonna beat them? Ill pay to see that. Stroud and his wrs could be great cause they def be better off passing here, I just don’t think they gonna be playing catch up vs the worst qb in the nfl, yes Ridder is worse than Zach Wilson!

I agree w you pass on Theilan, last week was the perfect situation against a crappy d and against his old team, you will never catch me betting his alt numbers any other week! Even then luckily I stopped at 75+, (just barely cleared that shit! Lol) wasn’t gonna get to greedy w him knowing it have to come from Tons of volume not long plays! This panthers offenses has no risk of anything explosive do they? I guess sanders always a threat to go the distance in run game or pass (I doubt he has much luck vs lions d). but I don’t see any kind of threat for big plays thru the air! Marshall had more catches than Theilan for 50ish yards! This against a bad Vikings d! Think they have guys who can get deep but can young see them or get it to them, will he even have time,? This offense a stinker!

I just played small tomight

DJ Moore 100+ yards paid super fat (+900 or something crazy!). Then played his reg number too.

Fields 70+ rushing was like +250

Then I played Robinson and mcclarrion reg prop numbers
Gosh, days later but this deserves some credit and then some on those BEARS.

Gosh, days later but this deserves some credit and then some on those BEARS.

Damn Moore hogged too many yards! Lol. Fields coulda got that last 14 yards I needed on thar last td that was very close to a pick 6., honestly it was way more a fade of Washington secondary than faith in beard, they are very very bad. I been playing wrs vs them every week and their game overs. I think only over thar didn’t hit was the bills game where they turned it over and/or got stuffed multiple times in red zone. Bills still got close to the number. Without those turnovers and stuffed on goalline I think they would be perfect to over. The week prior Philly kept getting brown isolated on that rookie corner and he ripped him apart. Even bad offensive teams gotta be seeing this shit on tape!

ok guys I think I have a solid one this week.

Kittles rec yds o39.5

Kittles +170 to score

also gonna play o39.5/2tds @+2400 (2tds is +1500 but if he scores 2x I'd think he destroys the yd #)

Scary playing him aftera 1 target game but tonight may be a different game plan. Boys gonna scheme to take away CMC (or try to). Could be a game where Kittles is targeted

Waller had 3-36 on 5 targets vs Boys

Conklin had 5-50

Hunter Henry had 4-51

Kittles has yet to score a td this season (or the 3 postseason games)

He didn't score the first 4 games ly and followed with 2td, 1td, 2 tds, 2tds.

ly he had a game where he only had 2 targets, followed it up with 4-84-2tds

2021 game after a 1 target game he had 4-63

2019- followed a 1 target game up with 9-181-2tds

I can easily see a scenario where Kittles gets a huge gainer and this breezes by the number.

ok guys I think I have a solid one this week.

Kittles rec yds o39.5

Kittles +170 to score

also gonna play o39.5/2tds @+2400 (2tds is +1500 but if he scores 2x I'd think he destroys the yd #)

Scary playing him aftera 1 target game but tonight may be a different game plan. Boys gonna scheme to take away CMC (or try to). Could be a game where Kittles is targeted

Waller had 3-36 on 5 targets vs Boys

Conklin had 5-50

Hunter Henry had 4-51

Kittles has yet to score a td this season (or the 3 postseason games)

He didn't score the first 4 games ly and followed with 2td, 1td, 2 tds, 2tds.

ly he had a game where he only had 2 targets, followed it up with 4-84-2tds

2021 game after a 1 target game he had 4-63

2019- followed a 1 target game up with 9-181-2tds

I can easily see a scenario where Kittles gets a huge gainer and this breezes by the number.

Think kittle only other big game was the thu nighter, i hit some alt ysrfs that paid nice on him but couldn’t get the tuddy! He is for sure a prime time kinda guy! He loves being the guy doing the interview after the game! Lol

I’m certainly not trying to rain on your parade w this comment coming just a concern I have, they have been idybhim way more to help block as niners oline has a few holes, I been having to listen to a friend of mine bitchr rbout it every week cause he on his fantasy team, like anyone cares bout your fantasy team bro! Lol. Playing against the Dallas pass rush I’m very concerned they gonna have to keep him in as a blocker, if this wasn’t the night gane id def pass worried bout this. The fact he bit a spotlight hog keeps me considering it but that is my concern. I feel like Aiyuk might be the guy vs Dallas weakens secondary but we got a long time till that game. By time wr get to tomight (if I still have money, lol) I prob jump on him with you!

1 PMs/Main Slate

HOU/ATL

Texans have a great P matchup, and a meh RB matchup.
Falcons have a great RB matchup, and a bad P matchup.
Stroud has a great pass potential, Pierce has a bad run potential.
Ridder has a bad pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Bijan/Allgeier have a great run potential.
Pace of play is 3rd (good), O/U rank is 8th (meh).

- Injuries - HOU - On D, CB/DT Griffin (95%)/Collins (60%) are Q. CB Stingley (98%) is out for 3rd week. On O, C Green is out, Ts Tunsil/Jones are Q. WR Metichie is Q.
- ATL - On D, LB Andersen (95%) is out for 2nd week.

Pierce is 5.2K, which is extremely cheap for a guy that has 20+ opp upside, but I do not think HOU plays with a 2+ possession lead like they did vs Pit, he has a much worse run matchup, with a semi banged up Oline, and he has yet to hit 60% of snaps. I'll fade, but if you want to paint the right scenario, I can see him being successful at that price. Stroud has been great, the WRs are definitely a bit under priced as a whole, the problem is all 3 play 70%~ of snaps, have targets between 17-22.5%, and airyards between 9.35-12.33 --- there is not much separting them, I think I would resort to using just 1 in a small game stack, and my lean would be Woods, as he is the cheapest, and probably the lowest projected ownership %. Schultz has some things going for him when looking at playing him in a tourney. He has had his snaps drop from 75%~ the first 2 weeks (in losses/positive pass scripts), to 59%~ last 2 weeks (in wins/negative pass scripts), personally, I think they play in a positive pass script, ATL has been one of the worst at given FPs to TEs, he has 4 RZ targets on the season, and a decent aDOT for a TE at 6.65, at 3.4K I like it (kind of more than the WRs too).

Bijan is in a sexy spot, I think they play with a lead, he has not had less than 5 targets in a game, while also averaging 6 yards per rush attempt, he has a huge floor/ceiling combo, and I'm for it. Allgeier has had his snaps drop every game since week 1, but this could be the first game since week 1 where they are actually in a positive run script, for tourneys, if I'm jamming in Bijan, I may want a lineup or 2 with allgeier to hedge, and give me some leverage at a super low %. Also if he hits, at 4.7K, you'll be able to get monsters elsewhere. I'm most likely going to pass at WR here and move aong, but I'll mention London has a 18% target share, and an ok aDOT of 9.62, those look like decent numbers, but the volume just isn't there.... Hollins has a 15% target share, so not much less thann london, but has a much bigger aDOT of 14.65, and he is super cheap... if hunting for a HR, at 3.3K, I get it... Joonu is a slightly smaller version in most categories compared to Pitts (and last week he was money in the showdown slate), but he isn;t much cheaper than Pitts, and the only thing pitts has going for him, is a great te aDOT of 11.9, if you think this game somehow becomes a shootout, Pitts/Hollins are more favorite sides.

CAR/DET

Panthers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Young has the worst main slate pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Sanders? has a bad run potential.
Goff has a great pressure rate situation. Montgomery/Gibbs? have a great run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh), O/U Rank is T-4th.

- Injuries - CAR - On D, S Woods (86%) is out for 2nd week, LB Thompson (100%) is out for 3rd week, CB Horn out for 4th week, CB Jackson (95%) is Q.
- DET - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (100%) is out for 3rd week. Lions have a lot of questionable secondary pieces, but a handful of them may be returning from absences (LB Okwara/CB Moseley/S Joseph). On O, WRs St.Brown/Reynolds are Q.

At best I'll one-off a player from Carolina, but I may full fade. I'll start with Thielen, he has a 22% target share, and 7.73 aDOT, this is in a game where I think the script will dictate high volume, and he is STILL relatively cheap --- But I kind of have an issue with him being healthy through 4 games where his competition for targets balloon his target share, as Marshall has missed a game, mingo has missed 1.5 games, Chark missed a game, I have no issues if you want to continue to go here, I just think he will be a bit to popular for my liking. Pass on Marshall, his aDOT stinks at 4.39, and with all 4 healthy, he is probably the odd man out. Chark has a massive aDOT of 16.4, revenge angle, and is playing 90%+ of snaps since fully returning, he makes some sense. The last one, the cheapest, and who I like the most as a one-off (if going here), is Mingo. In Weeks 1/2 he had a 21% target share and a 14.77 aDOT, that's ridiculous, especially when he is almost min priced... even in week 3 when he got hurt and played just 33% of snaps, he got to 6 targets.... very nice. Hurst is splitting time, has just 10% target share, pass. I need to stop talking so much about carolina before I go overboard on a side/team I kind of don't really want. Now having said that (lol), Sanders is coming in this game with 0 injury designation, going into the last week, he lead all RBs in targets, in those 3 games he had a neutral to negative script throughout, and he still averaged 60%+ of snaps..... I think he goes virtually unowned, he is a back with 5 target floor potential, and should get any goal line work (if they get there), not bad for 5.2K.

While I think Goff can succeed, I don't know how I can trust playing him in a matchup where the panthers look like they're going to get smoked, plus the pace stinks. The WRs are banged up, the one you want is slightly dinged up AND jameson is returning (may eat a tiny bit into his share), and while I like LaPorta, he is kind of expensive, and again, I want to avoid the receiving options --- just want to note he is #2 among TEs in target %. My bet is that Montgomery + Defense is the way to go, and if the receiving options don't score early, they can be duds for you. Montgomery in his 2 healthy weeks is averaging 75% of snaps, 26.5 carries, and 1 target.... in ppr formats, that doesn't feel good, but 100+, 1+ may be an absolutely floor this week, so I want him. Kind of like Bijan/Allgeier, if mass entering, and going overweight on Montgomery, I will pivot in a lineup or two with Gibbs.

TEN/IND

Titans have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Colts have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Tannehill has a meh pass potential.
Richardson has a meh pressure rate situation. Taylor?/Moss have a bad run potential.
Pace of play is 10th, O/U Rank is T-6th.

- Injuries - TEN - On D, DT Tart (53%) is out, DE Autry (62%) is Q. On O, WR Burks is out.
- IND - On D, DE/LB/CB Paye (65%)/Leonard (67%)/Flowers (99%), are all out. DT/DE Buckner (60%)/Lewis (30%) are both Q. On O, T Raimann is out.

Tannehill is under 5K, but I still don't know if I can play him, and if I do, I'm going for a full game stack, as the colts will have to keep up for him to hit, because if this team is playing with a lead, they'll have 0 issues running/bleeding the clock. Speaking of Henry, he may be the definition of boom or bust this year, I think the titans can contend here, and that means he won't be crossed of my list. Just because I don't want to play Tannehill, doesn't mean his receiving corp doesn't look nice. While I was very big on Hopkins last week without Burks, the script kind of got away from him, so it semi burnt me. He was also slightly banged up, limiting him to 53% of snaps... despite that, he still had a 23% target share (which actually lowered his season average), and a massive aDOT of 18... he is also the lowest he has been priced all year... I really really like him again. We don't need Chris Moore when the price of him and Westbrook are pretty similar, and Westbrook is the WR2/doubled him in targets --- but for tourneys, I guess you can take a shot on Moore if you want, as he still play 79% of snaps, I'll stick to Westbrook, who lead the WRs in snaps, and tied Hopkins with a 23% target share, and had a good aDOT of 10.17, he is a great one-off punt play or for a super cheap game stack option. Chig had a fine aDOT last week at 7.67, but still, his target shar was just 7.44%, his season numbers are 5.54, and 6.72%,, I think I'll pass...

If you want to try and get cute/play this Indy backfield, you may get away with it at super lower ownership... the problem is we really can't predict Taylor's share/usage, and he doesn't really come at a discount for the expectation of it not being his normal load..... we also don't know the redzone usage with Richardson being a vulture, I'm fading him/moss. Pittman/Pierce continue to be the 100% snap guys, with downs at 75%~. Looking at the 2 games with Richardson, Both Pierce/Downs are very cheap, with different issues, downs is more popular from an ownership%, but he runs less routes per dropback/less snaps, and has a smaller aDOT of 7.3, Pierce runs more routes per dropback, has a good aDOT of 12.8, but only has an 8% target share.... for tournaments, I don't mind Pierce as a salary relief/punt option in a lineup or two. Pittman is the best of both worlds, he has a 25% target share, with an aDOT of 9.63, he isn't as priced up as some of these other options, but idk if I will be having much of him. The colts play 3 TEs, and while 1 has a 17% target share with Richardson, he also has an aDOT of 0.63, in fact, no TE is over 1.05 aDOT... that's brutal, pass.

NYG/MIA

Giants have a great P/RB matchup.
Dolphins have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Jones has a bad pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential. Barkley? has a good run potential.
Tua has the best pressure rate situation, and the best pass potential. Mostert/Achane have the best run potential (a lot of this is because of the inflated game vs DEN, but still)
Pace of play is T-4th, O/U Rank is 3rd (good).

- Injuries - NYG - On D, LB McFadden (72%) is Q. On O, RB Barkley/TE Bellinger are Q. C/GT Schmitz/Lemieux/Thomas are all out.
- MIA - On D, CB Needham is set to return. LB Phillips (71%) is Q (missed 2 games this year). On O, T Armstead is still out. G Jones is set to return, Gs Cotton/Williams are Q.

This is a weird game, because the matchups are good/pace is good/total is good, miami's TT is #1, so you almost want some type of piece at a minimum, and Giant bring backs are super cheap, the discussion falls on leverage/ownership want.

Jones is cheap, will probably be super popular (rightfully so), as he has an amazing projected game script, and has rushing floor/upside. My problem is what I said above, plus he really has been good for 2 of the 16 quarters he's played.... my gut is telling me to take a stand against the ownership, and hope he continues to fail. Wandale is priced at the minimum, and will probably be 20%+ owned.... do you just lock him in, and go different elsewhere? Maybe.... you could go double leverage, and take another giants WR, hoping robinson has a bad game, or not as good as a teammate, I'm struggling. Hodgins should not be played with him being more expensive than the WR1 slayton. I think Campbell is the pivot off Robinson for tourneys, and Slayton off Hodgins. Those are the 2 I'd chase if going here. Waller continues to look great on paper, 90%+ snaps, a good TE aDOT of 8.52, a target share of 18%, I hate that his price went up after a 3-21 performance making him the TE4 on this list, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him finish as the TE1 this week, I'm fine with him. I can't even talk you off Breida, giants just have value everywhere... he is low 5Ks, and is inline to play 75%+ of snaps, can should see at least 4 targets and is playing against his best defensive matchup.... a TD, and he may be optimal immediately. Ugh, I want to be contrarian, but idk how much I can be.

Achane played 60% to Mostets 40% of snaps...was that because miami was getting blown out? While the game was within 2 possesions, they both had about 10 opporutnities... so it seems like a split regardless. In his 2 games, Achane has had more opps than mostert, and has been way more explosive. I can see the arguement of going with Mostert, as they both can easily beat the other in FPs, and will be less owned, but I really think Achane has a much higher ceiling, so I do still lean that way. Look, if you can play Hill, you do it. He is 7th in the NFL in target% at 30.3%, yet he has the highest aDOT of them at 13.38, while seeing 7 RZ targets as well. My redraft leagues are so upset with Waddle... I know in tourneys he will be the lowest owned dolphin, so maybe you can pray for a breakout game, but he is so expensive for a 12% target share guy... he has an aDOT of 10.75, which is fine, but for 1500 more you can get hill... and if you realllly want, there's this guy who plays like 50% of snaps, but has a target share of 12%, and an aDOT of 10.31, does this not sound exactly the same as waddle??, oh and he is less than half of his price. Berrios. Can't do it. Smythe keeps failing, but he is an 80% floor snap guy, in a great offense, a decent aDOT of 6.93, and is 3K, I'm fine if you go here.

NOS/NEP

Saints have a meh P matchup, and a bad RB matchup.
Patriots have a meh P/RB matchup.
Carr? has a good pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential. Kamara has a meh run potential.
M. Jones has a great pressure rate situation, but a bad pass potential. Stevenson has a bad run potential.
Pace of play is 1st (great). O/U Rank is 9th (bad).

- Injuries - NOS - On D, CB Adebo (100%) is Q, missed last 2 weeks. On O, T Young is out, T Hurst is Q, Carr is Q, and TE Johnson is out.
- NEP - On D, CB Gonzalez (99%) is out, CB J. Jones (80%) is Q, missed last 3 weeks. On O, Ts Reiff/Brown are Q. RB Stevenson is Q.

Kamara came back last week and had a 75% snap share immediately, 25 total opps, FOURTEEN of which were targets, is that a product of Carrs shoulder? If not, then we may see it again, if so, it probably isn't healed, and we may see it again. Either way, if a RB is even projected 20+ opps, and 8+ targets (both much lower than last week), he should be considered. Personally, I think his shoulder is fine ---- all 3 of the NOS WRs had aDOTs over 12.5, on 20 targets... if the narrative is about his shoulder, and the matchup being tough, I can see the arguement in being overweight on a WR... specifically Olave. I can see him getting under 5% ownership (which may be high), but the guy has a really good target share of 27.75%, and a great aDOT of 13.63, in a game where the pace is great, and I think will be in a bit of a positive script. He isn't that cheap though, I don't see the need to pivot to Thomas, but he can be a cheaper option to this offense, that will be even lower owned than the others --- Juwan Johnsons shiity 9% target share needs to be dispersed too. All tiny bumps to projections.

Seeing Rhamondre in the 5K range kind with an injury designation kind of has me salivating despite a poorish start to the year. He arguable has an 18~ opp floor, with no lower than 3 targets a game, I have no problem going here, while nobody else will be. The only WR I think worth mentioning is Parker, as every other one struggle to even get over 50% of snaps. Parker is 80%+, he is in the 3K range, has a ok aDOT of 9,47m target share of 15%. Henry is getting a bit to expensive for me, but he does have a decent 15% target share, a good TE aDOT of 8.39, and plays 80%+ of snaps, so I get it, but not with LaPorta/Waller/Andrews a little bit more expensive than him. I have no issues with punting and going Gesicki, he is almost min priced, he sees 60%+ of snaps, a great TE aDOT of 10.85, but again, just as a salary relief/punt option.

BAL/PIT

Ravens have a meh P/RB matchup.
Steelers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lamar has a meh pressure rate situation. Gus Bus? has a good run potential.
Pickett? has a bad pressure rate situation, and the worst pass potential of the main slate. Najee/Warren have the worst run potential as well.
Pace of play is 6th, O/U Rank is 10th (bad).

- Injuries - BAL - On D, CB Worley (60%) is out, LB Oweh (46%) is out for 3rd week. DE Ojabo (59%) is out for 2nd week, S Washington (82%) is out for 3rd week. CB Humphrey may return. On O, T Moses is doubtful, T Stanley is Q, WR OBJ is Q, RB Hill is Q.
- PIT - On D, LB Highsmith (78%) is Q. On O, G Daniels is out, T Moore is out. TE Freiermuth/WR Johnson are out.

I'm never a believe in BAL RBs, and if you don't know why, feel free to ask.... but if you want to argue that Gus Bus is playable, I see the reasons why, I just won't be doing it. If Bateman/Obj both take the field, could I see one doing well/hitting a HR? yes, but I don't want to play a guessing game, and in the game both were fully healthy (week 2), none hit 60% of snaps, I'll pass for now. Flowers has a really good target share of 28%, but some of that is because his teammates at WR haven't been on the field as much, he also has a low aDOT of 6.07, so while he can get there in PPR formants, he could also dud you, I'm fine with whatever stance here, but I'll be underweight. In Andrews 3 games played, he has a 22.5% target share, he is obviously Lamars favorite target, he has a decent aDOT of 6.5, and he is still priced in the 5Ks, he is one many (unfortunately) TEs I like this week.

Pass on PIT backfield, they are in a true timeshare, and we need one to get hurt before we are comfortable. With Johnson out, Pickens had a 26% target share last week, with an ok 8.86 aDOT, I think he is a fine play, and can be kept on your list. Austin however comes in significantly cheaper, had a massive aDOT of 15.4, and a target share of 18.5%, both of these guys also see slight upticks with no Muth now too... Austin>Pickens, although I'm fine with both.

4 PMs/Main Slate Cont.

PHI/LAR

Eagles have a great P/RB matchup.
Rams have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a good pressure rate situation. Swift has a great run potential.
Williams has a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-11th (meh), O/U Rank is 2nd (great).

- Injuries - PHI - On D, DTs Tuipulotu (11%), Cox (70%), LB Dean (61%)/CB Maddox (60%) are out for 4th/3rd weeks, On O, RB Penny is doubtful, G Jurgens is out.
- LAR - On O, T Noteboom is out, T Jackson is Q.

Swift at worst looks to be in a 60/40 split from here on out. In his 2 games with Gainwell, he has averaged 18 opps (3t/g), he has been so efficient, and philly has already proven that they can run on tough defenses.... he is priced similarly to Mostert/Achane/Kamara, and I think is a great tourney pivot in a perceived tougher environment. I have said for what feels like 2 years now, that Brown/Smith are so similar in terms of advanced stats. That is slowly starting to separate, and the price isn't completely reflect in that. Brown on the season has a MASSIVE 35% target share, with a sick 13 aDOT. Smith has a great aDOT of 13.31, but his target share is just (I say just, but it is still good) of 24%. Do I think Smith is still a fine play in a vacuum? Yes, but give me the 11% more target share at just $600 more dollars all day, he also sees more RZ targets. Goedert has a target share of 16%, and an ok aDOT of 6.47, he practically plays 100% of snaps, and is cheaper than Henry (another reason why to fade him), I don't have a problem going here, not sure how much I will even have though.

I do not know what to do with the Rams now that they have Kupp, Does tutu become unplayable? Is Nacua overvalued at 7.7K? Is Kupp now going to be in a full role, if not or if so, how can we pay 8.6K for him.... All these uncertainties to create leverage, as nobody will be fully investing in them, but I'm not sure how I'm approaching this myself. Higbee is cheap enough at 4.1K, he has a 16% target share, and a bit better aDOT of 7.42... the script is projected to be better for him than Goedert, while being a smidge cheaper, but do those numbers reduce a smidge with Kupp back? Yeah, probably, so like goedert, I don't have a problem going here, not sure how much I will even have though.

CIN/ARI

Bengals have a great P/RB matchup.
Cardinals have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Burrow has a great pressure rate situation (prove it now...), Mixon has a good run potential.
Dobbs has a good pass potential, Conner has a great run potential.
Pace of play is 9th, O/U Rank is T-4th.

- Injuries - CIN - On D, DE Henrickson (68%), CBs Awuzie(73%)/Taylor-Britt(89%) are all Q. On O, WR Higgins is Q.
- ARI - On D, DE Ledbetter (64%) is out for 2nd week, LB woods may return. On O, G Hernandez is Q.

While I know Mixon has a really good matchup, and plays 75%~ of snaps, he has hit over 18 opps just once in 4 games, and in his last 2 weeks, he is averaging just 1.5 targets/g... both those things kind of concern me, I feel like I always miss Mixon's big games, so this might bite me, but I'll be underweight. If Burrow fails this week, I'm done with him. Chase is turning into a better version of Zay Flowers (I know i know) as statistically, his aDOT has been really bad for his standards, 7.27, but still maintains a great target shar of 28.5%, I don't hate him at all, and without higgins for most of week 4 his target share ballooned to 33%, but he is the same price as Brown, and look above at his statistics. Maybe as a pivot in a lineup or 2 I'll go to chase, but I'll be underweight. If Higgins is ruled out, I may lock in boyd. There is no deep threat on this team without him other than Boyd, last week he had an aDOT of 10.14, and a great target share of 26%, he is in the 4K, can't beat that. Pass at TE, even last week, none had a target share above 8, and the aDOTs were pathetic.

Arizona has been really competitive this year, and sadly Conners snap share has declined week to week, which directly has decreased his opportunities, while playing in 3 straight games without more than 2 targets... I might regret it, as he is just 5K range, and has a great run potential/matchup spot, but I may fade him. Everybody and their mothers is on Michael Wilson this week (humble brag -- I mentioned him post week 1. Unhumble brag --- I ditched his ass after a poor week 2). I am not chasing it, he has just a 13% target share, and played less snaps than Rondale Moore this week... and not for nothing, Hollywood Brown does not break the bank, he is almost an everydown player, has a good target share at 26.4%, with a good aDOT of 11.75, just give me him. DK is just refusing to change Ertz price, but he has now had 3 games with atleast 8 targets, giving him a 25% target share, he has a good TE aDOT of 7.67.... he is 3.5K Draftkings!! Hellooo... no issues going here.

NYJ/DEN

Jets have a great P/RB matchup.
Broncos have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Z. Wilson has a good pass potential.
Russ has a meh pressure rate situation, but a great pass potential.
Pace of play is 8th. O/U Rank is T-6th.

- Injuries - NYJ - On D, CB Reed (98%) is out,
- DEN - On O, RB Williams is Q.

Jets have had a RB get to 50% of snaps just once... Cook got 50% week 1, that is so gross. But if what they are saying is try, and Hall's training wheels are now gone, he is extremely cheap for this matchup, and I have no issues with him. We have 2 options at WR, and both are also cheap for projected matchup/volume, so I don't hate either, and while this isn't as good as MIA vs NYG, it has a similar feel. Wilson has a massive target share of 33%, with an okay aDOT of 9,28, and he is 6K, I think I want to be underweight, because most of the field will go here, but I don't mind it. Lazard is the other choice, both are playing a lot, he has a weaker target share of 15%, but he hass a massive aDOT of 15.31, and we've seen this defense get torched.... he is under 4K, and again, I think most flock to micheal wilson... I will be overweight lazard. Conklin has been fine, he has a 16% target share/6.72 aDOT, but he doesn't run a ton of routes, and Ertz is priced right above him, i'll pass.

We unfortunately don't know the Jav Williams news yet, if he is in, he will go unowned, if he is out, I think jaleel is the guy, who will also go unowned, the matchup isn't great, but from a volume/ownership standpoint, I know mind Jaleel is no Jav, if mass entering, and strictly for tourneys. Sorry Mims, but no WR last week had over 35% of snaps unless your name was Sutton or Jeudy. I still can't stomach paying 1.1K more for jeudy when in the 3 weeks with sutton, he's played less, and has jsut a 19% target share, compared to suttons 26%. Sutton or nothing for me until further notice. Pass at TE.

KCC/MIN

Chiefs have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Vikings have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Mahomes has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential.
Cousins has a meh pass potential.
Pace of play is 2nd (good), O/U Rank is 1st (great).

- Injuries - KCC - On D, DE Dickerson (44%)/LB Bolton (88%) are Q.
- MIN - On D, LB Davenpot (62%) is Q.

Fast pace, best O/U, semi close spread. What's not to like?

I want to play a lot of Mahomes, he just hasn't had a big game this year, and at 8.2K, you need more than 24 points. I will probably be similar to the field here. They played 4 WRs between 46 and 61% last week, and that didn't count Toney at 24%.... it is a crapshoot. I've stuck behing MVS but he has seen his snaps drop last 2 weeks to 53%~, I don't want him, I don't want Toney and his pathetic snaps. It leaves me with Moore/Watson/Rice. Smoore has been steady, with an ok aDOT of 9.73, but just a 11% target share, and he is the most expensive WR of the bunch. Watson/Rice have quietly increased their playing time this year, and Watson has a massive 21 aDOT, with a 9% target share, he is the HR punt hitter imo. I personally think Rice's role will continue to increase as a rookie, as it has already too, his aDOT is weak at 5.84, but the last 2 weeks (where he hit 50% of snaps), he had the best target share of 18%... give me just watson/rice in my mahomes stacks. Kelce hit his year high of 79% of snaps last week, despite being limited week 2, his 3 weeks have led him to have a 25% target share, tops among TEs in that span.... he can always be considered. Pacheco hit 60% of snaps last week, is projected to be in a simialr script, and had 23 opps (3 targets), he is just 5.7K, and can be a great pivot of Mahomes if he fails. Fine with that in some lineups, paired with KC D too.

I've backed Mattison since Akers arrival, and in a passing script, he actually has shown ppr potential, I don't think I want him this week though, and his snaps have slipped a bit. JJ is a savage, and I'll never talk you off of him, he has a massive 31.5% target share, with a good aDOT of 11.09, and minnesota has the highest pass/run ratio in the league. Osborn/Addison are still similar in metrics, give me the cheaper osborn all day. Hockenson 20% target share means so much with the volume this team throws at, but I hate his 5.87 aDOT... while I'm fine with playing him, I'd rather go down to andrews/waller/laporta, or up to Kelce.
had to get a bit rushed, but all up to date. gl fellas.

I was interested in this but shyed away when I saw 83.5

I love playing these running backs with speeds over a td. Stands to reason they have lead and look to run ball more in 2nd. Today it was momty and Achane for me. Henry I dunno if have lead but low for him and he runs wild on cults!

Little long shot action on the tank

Tenk dell 80+ pays +500,, didn’t have the stones for 10-1 100+

I like

Schultz rec yds over
Hopkins rec yds over
Waller rec yds over
Boyd rec yds over (if higgins is out)
Rice and/or Watson rec yds over (prefer rice, but 1 catch from watson should get it--- lol)

I like

Schultz rec yds over
Hopkins rec yds over
Waller rec yds over
Boyd rec yds over (if higgins is out)
Rice and/or Watson rec yds over (prefer rice, but 1 catch from watson should get it--- lol)

I ended up 1 catch short by Kincaid from hitting a 7 team sgp on the london game! Only reason so navy cause DK offers these parlay boost that increase for each player but they cut my limits on all the profit boost to 10 bucks, lmao. So I end up doing one very big sgp, then like a 6-7 teamer to make the boost actually worth it! Yesterday I did a 9 or 10 teamer and the only fav ml I put in it was the loser, Lmfao

The only question I see to this game is Doubs gonna continue getting the massive amount of targets he has started to get or does watson start cutting into that? They not exactly completing a super high percentage the passes thrown Doubs way. Watson was only on the field 47% of the time his 1st game back but he has had another 11 days since then. I don’t think there any question against Oakland one of these 2 guys is gonna obliterate their prop totals, Doubs at 47.5 or watson at 42.5? Would really only like to play one (with sone alt numbers of course!) cause I assume there gonna be way to many rush attempts in this game which will obviously eat up the clock., Doubs has got freaking 12 and 13 targets the last 2 weeks, for 5 and 9 grabs, Watson only got 4 targets, caught 2, last week but like I said was only on the field 47% the time. Those 2 catches got him 25 and a td. I really feel like Watson the one with the potential for a monster, he hit 100+ 3x in his last 7 games last year and one of those was when Rodgers got hurt and Love tore Philly up going to watson! Last weeks 96 yards was the most doubs ever had. So the question is just has Love grown used to/trusting Doubs and gonna keep throwing him dd targets or now that watson healthy and getting more acclimated does he start eating into those? I think watson has the highest ceiling which I love for playing all these alt numbers, but Doubs floor is probably higher. Is Doubs floor above 48.5 which his number? I’m not sure. Having a tough time with this but think I’m keening to playing watson ov 42.5 and then alt numbers at 70+ +280, 100+ Is +900! You know I love rocking w those kinda prices!!! Even with the targets lately it crazy to me watson pays higher than doubs on the alt numbers seeing how doubs has never hit 100 even getting a massive amount of targets lately.

The only question I see to this game is Doubs gonna continue getting the massive amount of targets he has started to get or does watson start cutting into that? They not exactly completing a super high percentage the passes thrown Doubs way. Watson was only on the field 47% of the time his 1st game back but he has had another 11 days since then. I don’t think there any question against Oakland one of these 2 guys is gonna obliterate their prop totals, Doubs at 47.5 or watson at 42.5? Would really only like to play one (with sone alt numbers of course!) cause I assume there gonna be way to many rush attempts in this game which will obviously eat up the clock., Doubs has got freaking 12 and 13 targets the last 2 weeks, for 5 and 9 grabs, Watson only got 4 targets, caught 2, last week but like I said was only on the field 47% the time. Those 2 catches got him 25 and a td. I really feel like Watson the one with the potential for a monster, he hit 100+ 3x in his last 7 games last year and one of those was when Rodgers got hurt and Love tore Philly up going to watson! Last weeks 96 yards was the most doubs ever had. So the question is just has Love grown used to/trusting Doubs and gonna keep throwing him dd targets or now that watson healthy and getting more acclimated does he start eating into those? I think watson has the highest ceiling which I love for playing all these alt numbers, but Doubs floor is probably higher. Is Doubs floor above 48.5 which his number? I’m not sure. Having a tough time with this but think I’m keening to playing watson ov 42.5 and then alt numbers at 70+ +280, 100+ Is +900! You know I love rocking w those kinda prices!!! Even with the targets lately it crazy to me watson pays higher than doubs on the alt numbers seeing how doubs has never hit 100 even getting a massive amount of targets lately.

Yeah only 14 of doubs 25 targets last 2 weeks were deemed catchable....

Haven't dove down into the game yet but I only see watson % going up.

Kind of liked how Reed played/looked last week too but a lot of uncertainty with packers offense/usage/snaps/etc

Yeah only 14 of doubs 25 targets last 2 weeks were deemed catchable....

Haven't dove down into the game yet but I only see watson % going up.

Kind of liked how Reed played/looked last week too but a lot of uncertainty with packers offense/usage/snaps/etc

Yea I kinda considered Reed too, so doubs basically caught all the ones Love threw correctly? Lol. Watson only caught 2 of 4 which I assume prob on love also. I ended up with more on Watson and playing his alt numbers cause I def think he the one with the potential for a monster, and 43.5 just felt so low, like in a few weeks assuming he stays healthy we never be seeing numbers like that imo. I did take a bit of doubs with his number down to 46.5 that was pretty tough to pass up.

What is your thoughts on anytime TD scorer for tonight particularly Davonte Adams? I started a ladder challenge anytime TD for $50 on Thursday night with DJ Moore. Continued the ladder challenger each time slot on Sunday hitting with Diggs, Achane, Hurts and Kittle. I’ve pulled some of the winning out but have a hefty bet on Adam’s at +105 tonight to score. Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated!

What is your thoughts on anytime TD scorer for tonight particularly Davonte Adams? I started a ladder challenge anytime TD for $50 on Thursday night with DJ Moore. Continued the ladder challenger each time slot on Sunday hitting with Diggs, Achane, Hurts and Kittle. I’ve pulled some of the winning out but have a hefty bet on Adam’s at +105 tonight to score. Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated!

Oh wow, that awesome! Achane got me paid yesterday too!! I gotta stop trying to mess with waddle tho, pretty annoying having a bet on him while cheetah is smashing alt numbers! Lol.

I’d never say Adams a bad bet, for my money he still might be the best wr in the game, if not him he not far off! Against former team is usually a angle I love, see theilen last week! That said I stayed away from adams props myself tonight, just cause packers have sone world class players in their secondary and they got to go up against Adana in practice every day, the way I see it if anyone can slow him down it be Jiare Alexander! Not saying he can stop him, hell I’m not even sure he can slow him down but I think Jimmy g ball placement will have to be outstanding and playing calling smart w motion and moving him all over. Again I wouldn’t bet the under or no td I just thought wasn’t the best matchup for him, might not matter tho. He that good and could be extra motivated!!

Oh wow, that awesome! Achane got me paid yesterday too!! I gotta stop trying to mess with waddle tho, pretty annoying having a bet on him while cheetah is smashing alt numbers! Lol.

I’d never say Adams a bad bet, for my money he still might be the best wr in the game, if not him he not far off! Against former team is usually a angle I love, see theilen last week! That said I stayed away from adams props myself tonight, just cause packers have sone world class players in their secondary and they got to go up against Adana in practice every day, the way I see it if anyone can slow him down it be Jiare Alexander! Not saying he can stop him, hell I’m not even sure he can slow him down but I think Jimmy g ball placement will have to be outstanding and playing calling smart w motion and moving him all over. Again I wouldn’t bet the under or no td I just thought wasn’t the best matchup for him, might not matter tho. He that good and could be extra motivated!!
He is playing with a bum shoulder, saw he was questionable coming in so he might be limited. That may not even matter for him but a wrong hit could knock him out of the game.

It’s seems like a tough game to pick a TD scorer overall. I placed the bet but can cashout and get out of the bet if I want to. The shoulder injury definitely is a concern to me.

It’s seems like a tough game to pick a TD scorer overall. I placed the bet but can cashout and get out of the bet if I want to. The shoulder injury definitely is a concern to me.

That def a added concern I didn’t know about, I really do think if any corner can slow him down it be a guy as good as Alexander who also faced him in practice every day for years, I’d think that has to give him a little edge. But again dude is fantastic, it only takes getting beat once. I’d say Jones be the guy w a great chance but I dunno his injury status either. If you made me take a shot I kinda like watson cause I think he could score from anywhere. This just his second week back tho and he only played 47% the snaps last week. I can’t see wanting to risk a huge payout on anyone. Hope whatever you decide works out man.

Nobody likes Jacobs props? Seems like a game he could get rolling. Adams catches over maybe but rbs have been getting off on GB and with Adams banged up/ Jones out Raiders might want to pound the run.

Nobody likes Jacobs props? Seems like a game he could get rolling. Adams catches over maybe but rbs have been getting off on GB and with Adams banged up/ Jones out Raiders might want to pound the run.
I was just coming in here to post this. This feels like a game where we see the Josh Jacobs from last season. The Pack are 31st against the run and the Raiders are going to have to re establish the type of run game they had last season if they want to keep any of their quarterbacks healthy. This seems like the game to do it. Im pretty sure I will be on the Jacobs over yardage total.

Back