DFS/Props Week 4 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40

Now since it is just Week 3, some of the data listed will undoubtedly be skewed, but as the season progresses it'll obviously get more accurate."

Crazy crazy crazy week. For starters, the top lineup skill positions (excluding def) were no lower than 10% owned, and those 8 players all dominated practically, so if you didn't have a combination of at least 6 to 7 of those players, you probably did not have a good day --- that's not always going to happen.

We knew the game environment of LAC/MIN was crazy good, and you needed Allen with a combo of JJ, maybe Mattison/Hock. MIA broke the week, and if you didn't have Mostert (assuming you didn't consider Achane), you were a sitting duck, as he was over 18% owned, and scored 50% better than the RB2 (I believe) of the main slate. I was happy to hit on Dalton, but I did not pair him with theilen (mingo concussion :/ ), dell was nailed, walker was nailed... I unfortunately had just 1 share of Laporta, and aside from Kelce (who obviously was much higher priced), nobody even touched him.

1695748738993.png

As you can see from this, week 3/season numbers;

- WRs were used 80% of the time in the FLEX position, 10% RB, 10% TE --- season total is now 93%/3%/3%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB+Def stack were never used --- season total is lower to 20% of the time.
- Atleast a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now up to 97% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used 70% of the time --- season total is now up to 57% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was used 10% of the time --- season total is now down to 17% of the time.
- DEF was punted/low pricing all 10 times (under 3K). --- season total is now 20%/13%/67%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 165.18 (last week was 138.30), I had just 5 lineups over that number. Here was my best lineup, 189.46.

1695749300173.png

I went with 2 HOU +1 JAC game stack, 1 MIN + 1 LAC mini game stack. While Stroud did well, he (and Ridley) was hampered by jacksonville laying a huge dud. I messed up on Bates and should have went Turner there. Either way, this lineup had potential, and the path to success is there,

Thurs Night/Showdown Slate

DET/GBP

Lions have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Packers have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Goff has a good pressure rate siutation.
Love has a great pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 11th fastest of the week.

- Injuries - DET - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (99%) out for 2nd week, and CB/S Moseley/Joseph (93%) are Q. They have 5 Olineman Q, plus FB Cabina/RB Montgomery.
- GBP - On D, CBs/LBs Alexander (88%), Valentine (23%), Gary (26%), Campbell (62%) are Q. On O, 3 Olineman are Q, plus WR Watson and RB Jones.

- Gibbs felt like he disappointed last week, and for DFS purposes, he definitely did. Assuming Montgomery is out again, he still handled 60% of the snaps, and 19 opps (2 targets), I am hoping others feel the pain and it lowers his ownership, but I think the 2 targets was an absolute floor scenario, he was in a tougher environment last week, and the lions led by 1 to 3 possessions 5 minutes into the second quarter, he is a guy I'll probably be slightly overweight on. What a dud by Reynolds, and he isn't even on the injury report for the lions at the moment, can someone tell me what happened? Even with getting 0 targets/airyards, he has a good aDOT at 11.69, if people zig him and go to Raymond, I'll probably zag and be overweight, but I have no problem with using either as secondary pieces. St. Brown has great (I want to say massive but somehow it is just ranked 15th among WRs) target share of 28%, with an aDOT of 8.75, in PPR formats, he is a captain candidate of course. LaPorta is averaging 7 targets a game, he has already finished as the TE1 for a week (last week), and has a 23% target share on his team (2nd to just Ertz), maybe his only knock is his 6.4 aDOT, and the fact that I think Musgrave is in a much better spot, plus his ownership may be ballooned, I'll still have some shares of him, but he is fairly expensive.

How can we trust Dillon? I can't. Even if Jones doesn't suit up, in his first week without him, he had 16 opps (1 target), with a 68% snap share, last week, that number dropped to 52%, and he finished with 11 opps, ZERO targets. He just has no PPR floor unfortunately. If Jones does suit up, I understand he has some safety with a PPR floor, but we can only assume he would be limited, and he is the 2nd most expensive player on the slate... I think I'll pass. If he doesn't suit up, and we are in the need for salary relief, Taylor is 3K, and saw his snaps go from 22 to 39%, and finished last week with 4 targets, I can understand going here. I'm going to assume Watson is out, Love is projected to have some time in the pocket for this game and DET may be without some secondary pieces that ATL couldn't exploit. GBP has been playing 5 WRs without Watson, and the usage is starting to shape out. Heath has seen his snap % drop in 3 straight weeks, and has had 4 total targets, maybe if MASS entering, plug him in in a lineup or two, but Toure is just $400 more and tripled his snap % last week, while he is the WR4 on this team at the moment, he has the biggest aDOT at 20, and would be my super cheap salary relief to fire up if roster construction calls for it, but no, you are just hoping for a HR here. Which now leaves us with Doubs/Reed/Wicks, Doubs is definitely the WR1 and played 86% of snaps last week, but I'd like to note that Wicks/Reed played 66%, and all 3 WRs have an aDOT between 11.33 and 12.55... so not much separates them there. The Target share is 21%/21%/12.6%, so I may want the guy who gets the same amount of targets as doubs, but priced like wicks --- Reed. I'm fine playing all 3 of these options, but he is my #1 for thursday night. Musgrave is going against the 32nd ranked D vs the TE (in terms of FPs given up to that position), He runs a route on 76% of dropbacks (7th best among TEs), with a great aDOT of 11.47 (2nd among starting TEs --- Pitts has 11.82), and overall has a 16% target share on this team.... I will happily play him.

London/Showdown Slate

ATL/JAC

Falcons have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jags have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Lawrence has a great pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 6th fastest of the week.

- Injuries - ATL - On D, LB Andersen (99%) is out. On O, RB Patterson is Q.
- JAC - On D, LB Lloyd (92%) is out. On O, WR Z. Jones, and T Harrison are Q.

- While this comes into play for all teams, it is more defined for ATL, you really need to make sure you paint the picture of what the script will be when selecting players here. Ridder last week, when playing from behind throughout, through the ball 38 times, in week 1, when leading throughout, just 18.... now they are road dogs with a great P matchup, so I want to lean to this passing attack being involved, but will build both scenarios. I thought London would be a bit more expensive, but even still, him and Hollins have the same target% (16%) , but hollins aDOT is 12.64 compared to londons 7.93, and he comes at a much cheaper price, I think both are playable, but I will have more hollins. Hodge/Miller, whichever suits up, is a no go regardless of price. Pitts is not only cheaper than London, he is practically the same price as Hollins, wtf. His snaps (and Joonu's) have increased weekly, he has a 20% target share, and a great aDOT of 11.82 (leading all starting TE's), and his team for total air yards. He is 100% my got to for receiving options, and I don't hate the idea of even pairing him with Joonu to be different, the guy is almost on the field just as much, comes in VERY cheap, and has the same target % as the 2 WRs mentioned. Bijan is script proof, and is rightfully the most expensive player on the slate. He hasn't had less than 5 targets in any game, has the #1 target share (19%) among all RBs, and also runs the most routes per drop back for RBs, oh that's right, he's a RB, and is averaging 5.5 yards per attempt, has seen his snaps rise in 3 consecutive games, topping out at 81% last week, almost a most play in at least the flex. Allgeier is where you need to paint a picture, if you expect them to play from behind, he is unplayable, but if you project a lead, I see no harm.
Lawrence is doing a combination of getting pressure immediately (the pass block has been bad), and releasing the ball quickly, as he has the lowest amount of pocket time in the league, the good thing is he is projected to have probably his best pressure rate situation of the year. While Kirk is a fine ppr play, his adot of 7.87 concerns me when Ridley/Zay are both in double digits, and without doing any roster construction, I don't think it'll be that hard to find room to pay up for ridley, or just go down to Zay (if in). Engram has such a low aDOT of 3.52, the matchup is good, and his target sahre of 19%~ isn't bad, but I'll be minimal here, as I think most go this direction. Now I want to be more invovled in the passing attack, but it doesn't mean to fully avoid Etienne. He has played atleast 71% of snaps, and averaging 20.67 opps (4.33 targets)/g, those aren't numbers to scoff at, but again, I'll be underweight this week.

Last edited:
Sunday 1PMs/Main Slate

MIA/BUF

Dolphins have a bad P/RB matchup.
Bills have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Tua has the best pressure rate situation.
Allen has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 13th (meh). O/U Rank is 1st (great).

- Injuries - MIA - On D, LB Phillips (71%) is out, S Elliott (93%) is Q. On O, WRs Cracraft/Ezukanma are out, RB Ahmed is Q, TE Kroft is Q, on OL, C/T Williams/Armstread are Q.
- BUF - On D, S Poyer (91%) is out.

This game is a full TD higher than the 3rd highest O/U of the main slate, it is reminiscent of last weeks LAC/MIN, so you can take 2 approaches for GPPs. Bigger type of game stack, or a mostly fade, if you go one direction and get it right, you'll have huge leverage, if you're wrong, you'll be struggling to cash... I see reasons for both... but I lean to mostly fade, people will have last week fresh in their minds and attack this game, and these defenses are better, while the pace is slow. Having said that, lets get into the game.
Tua is priced as the QB5 on this slate, while 3 of the 4 above him have rushing upside/floors, and the 4th is Herbert in a much better environment.... while he has the best air yards per attempt (by a good margin), he has a floor attached to him that is to low to be comfortable for me, as MIA has shown if they need to run, they will. See week 2 and 3, and while week 3 Tua had a good stat line as well, both typically don't coexist. Mostert/Achane played 51/41% of snaps last week, now the game was lopsided, so we need to look further into this and see if Achane is actually threatening.... when looking at MIA's first 4 drives before it was 28-10, my answer is yes. Mostert started the 1st drive, and in 3 plays, Hill hit a 54 yard TD, the 2nd drive, Achane and Mostert had 4 touches a piece, and Achance got the 2 redzone plays, the 3rd drive, They had 4 a piece again, but 3 of Achanes 4 came in the redzone, the 4th drive, was Achane... I think he is here to stay, and at 5.7K, I'd keep him in the player pool. At WR, I'll never talk you off Hill/Waddle, do know that Hill has a massive 35% target share, with a sick 13.7 aDOT, but alluding to my Tua comment earlier, Waddle/Berrios are also around 13, so depending on salary/ownership, adjust accordingly. I will add that 2 depth WRs are out for Miami, so Berrios could see some more opportunity, and I'd think some of the scraps still will filter to Smythe, now he played just 35% of snaps last week, I'd like to think that is because of the script, but something to monitor/be aware of going forward, I think I'll not play him in any stacks I do this week.

James Cook did not see a drop off in snaps, despite winning by 30~ last week. He has yet to have less than 18 opps in a game, and is averaging 19/g (4.33t/g), that is a semi safe floor, it is a way to pivot off the higher owned receiving options in this game. Just know, he has yet to get a TD this season, and on top of maybe not being the redzone guy, even if he was, we know Allen can vulture too but I think his price is good, and I like the opportunity. I think Diggs is a fine option, he obviously can break a slate with 30% target share, but has an aDOT of 9, if going here, I think I'd rather the good salary savings with Davis and his massive 16 aDOT/home run upside, both play practically the same amount. The WR3s on this team just don't play enough with Knox/Kincaid both out there, I can't recommend going here. If mass entering, and you want to be a bit different, go ahead and dart throw Shakir if you'd like, but I don't think I can, plus I'd like to see what other darts we have out there.
Both Knox/Kincaid have like a 60% snap FLOOR, but they have aDOTs below 5, an equal target share, and I don't want to play a guessing game.... 3.2/3.1K is cheap, but not sure I can stomach it just yet (will see by end).

DEN/CHI

Broncos have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Bears have a great P/RB matchup.
Russ has a bad pressure rate situation.
Fields have a bad pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 8th. O/U Rank is 4th.

- Injuries - DEN - On D, LBs Jewell(68%)/Clark(42%), DT Purcell(36%) are all out, and S Simmons (100%) is Q.
- CHI - On D, CBs Blackwell(14%)/Johnson(80%)/Gordon(45%), S Jackson (59%) are all out. On O, RB Homer is Q.

We have an uglyyy game.... on paper. Now, I know Denvers statistics can only go up here as everything is so skewed, they, as well as the bears, have a ton of secondary injuries, and in Denvers case, the offense has not been the biggest issue.... my one worry is that most seen the sick offensive matchups and go overboard in the projected exposure.

Perine/Jav. Wills are almost in a true 5050 split, I'd like to think as he continues to put the injury past him, Williams will see an increase in playing time. Either way, he is still getting the majority of opportunities compared to perine (who can't be played), as williams hasn't had fewer than 14 opps (hit in last weeks blowout), with no fewer than 3 targets... his price is pretty cheap at 5.5K and will be in my pool atleast. I know Mims keeps getting this bombs, but I can't trust his total snaps, pass. Now I want to say Jeudy since returning has increase his snaps, and targets went up, and he's the better play over sutton, but somehow he is so much more priced than Sutton. Sutton is cheaper, he has a 29% target share (this is in JUST the 2 games with Jeudy), and is seeing the most RZ targets, while playing more (90%) of the snaps, I like it. Trautman is playing over 80% of snaps, but he is just not utilized, and has a bad aDOT regardless, pass.

Now.... Fields has burned me once in DFS this year... and, gulp, if he fails this week, I may officially be done with him. He is the cheapest he has ever been since last years epic run, and while we don't know who to stack with him (if we even want too ---as he can be naked), his options are cheap. Kmet at 4K seems a bit to pricey, but as far as stacking options goes, he does have an 18% target share, he has just a 5.8 aDOT, I don't think i'll go here, as I'd rather pay up or punt, but I get it. Upon returning from injury. Mooney was an afterthought in the offense, he was 3rd among the 3 WRs in snap count, and in the 2 games he's played, he's had the lowest aDOT of the 3... yet he is priced right in the middle, PASS. Claypool saw 86% of snaps, had an aDOT of 16 in those 2 games, and is priced at 3.2K (3K is the floor), he is absolutely on my list, even as a one-off. If attacking this game in multiple ways, Moore doesn't break the bank, he had a 30% target share last week, and played 100% of snaps, while have an aDOT of 18.38 in the 2 games with all 3 of this WRs healthy... NOT BAD! I don't like the idea of playing one of these RBs, they split 5050, can be vultured by one another and Fields, the positive though, is they actually have some target floor, and they are both under 5K... so if mass entering and need salary relief, I wouldn't put them off your list (I lean roschon).

BAL/CLV

Ravens have a bad P/RB matchup.
Browns have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Lamar has a good pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 12th (meh). O/U Rank is 11th (meh).

- Injuries - BAL - On D, DE Ojabo (38%), CB Humphrey, LB Oweh (46%), S Washington (82%) are all out. S's Williams (31%)/Hamilton (100%) are Q. On O, WRs Bateman/OBJ are out, RB Hill is Q. T Stanley is doubtful, C Linderbaum is Q.
- CLV - On O, QB Watson is Q.

The injury bug continues for Balty and I didn't include Dobbins above, jesus, is this 3 years running? Also, this has moved to the worst O/U of the week...

Can we really play Lamar as the QB4 this week? I mean he will always have the rushing upside, and even with 202 passing yards last week he finished as the QB3, plus everyone will see the injuries, and CLV D (which may be popular), and say pass, so from an ownership projection, sure, I get it. I don't know if I can do it though. I don't think I'll ever play a BAL RB in DFS, Gus Bus still coudn't get past 45% of snaps with both Dobbins & Hill out, and now Hill may be coming back... plus Lamar vulture candidate. Now the receiving options get interesting. I'll leave it for one-offs, but injuries create opportunities/salary value. Flowers played 93% of snaps, Agholor 72%, this was without OBJ, but with a 69% bateman who is now out too. While I think Agholor is cheap enough to be played, Flowers does have a 30% target share on the season, and is still pretty cheap... now I say his name because he has a massive PPR floor, but know his aDOT has to be the worst among WRs ever for a WR1 at 4.84, so I get why you'd want to avoid it too. Andrews price continues to drop too, while his aDOT also isn't the greatest at 6, he has a 20% target share through his 2 weeks, and who else is lamar throwing too?

I hope Watson plays to draw more attention to the receivers/team in general, than him sitting and everyone only going ford~. Now Cooper and Moore have been great this year, they combined for 50% target share (25% each), but cooper trumps him in aDOT/r. I think they both are egregiously cheaper than they should be, but I think they could easily be scripted out, and/or hampered by the backup QB or less volume because of a watson shoulder. Hoping for a dud, and then play them next week(s) while still cheap. Njoku has a BAD aDOT of 1.82.... and his target share is just 11%... I'd rather go to kmet for $200 more.... pass. Ford is cheap enough to consider, he will be popular especially with D stacks, so I get why you;d want to avoid, especially when considering he hit just 56% of snaps last week and only had 13 total opps, without his 2 TDs, he would have been a big dud.

CIN/TEN

Bengals have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Titans have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Burrow has a good pressure rate situation.
Tannehill has a good pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 14th (bad), O/U rank is 10th (meh).

- Injuries - CIN - On O, TE Smith is out for 2nd week.
- TEN - On D, CB Molden (67%), S Brown (29%) are out, and DE Autry(59%)/DT Tart (54%) are Q. On O, no WR Philips/Burks, T Skoronski is out.

Burrows airyards per attempt, as well as his pocket time (which is a combo of pressure and quick releases) have been some of the worst in the league. The plus? He is projected a good pressure rate, he already is T-4th for most pass attempts, and every week his health is improving. Not a single one of these WRs has played less than 77% of snaps this year, and I think all 3 are viable. If people want to avoid Higgins and play Chase because of this years on the surface stats, then give me all the higgins --- I will have shares of both though --- because he has a good target share at 24% (chase is 27%), but with a much better aDOT of 12.96, compared to 8.34, and he comes in 1K cheaper... imo he grades out much better. I think Boyd can be played in team stack builds. All 3 TEs played between 42 and 47% of snaps... if you want to dart throw one in team stacks ,be my guest, as they are min priced, but I can't do it.

What the fuck is going on in TEN..... Henry may be the worst non injured first 2 rounds pick for FF..... in 2 games in which they lost, he didn't even get to 50% of snaps, he was at 38% last week.... in the 1 game they won, he played 71% of snaps... and prior to halftime last week, they were NEVER in a negative game script through 10 quarters.... I wanted to say maybe because they were but that is not the case, ugh. I still think in tourneys, maybe taking him could make sense since NOBODY will be playing him, and maybe they get up 2 possessions, but I'm not sure I can even recommend it, because at 7K, with a 38% snap 2 pt game, you'll be ruined if he does something like that again. 1) Burks has a 16% target share that needs to be dispersed, 2) Hopkins already has a 30% target share on this team with an 11.08 aDOT, 3) he is fucking 5.8K!... I will be SHOCKED if hopkins doesn't ATLEAST get 10 targets..... he is so far my favorite play, and will try to fit him in consistently. Ikhine/Moore should be the WR2/3, and they after 3.3/3K, so I get it for salary relief, but Hopkins price is just too good so I won't have much of them. People have been waiting on Chig, he has 2 games with over 80% of snaps, he has just a 12% target share, and a small aDOT of 4.9, but again, Burks usage needs to be dispersed, and he is 3.1K, arguably a better option than the Kmet/Njokus I mentioned above.

LAR/IND

Rams have a meh P/RB matchup.
Colts have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Stafford has a bad pressure rate situation.
Richardson? has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 2nd (great). O/U Rank is 3rd.

- Injuries - LAR - On O, T Jackson is Q, WR Skowronek/TE Higbee are Q.
- IND - On D, Buckner (73%) is Q. On O, C Kelly, T Raiman are out, and G Nelson is Q (he did not practice as of Wednesday).

Williams is the 2nd back to hit 100% of snaps this year (CMC the first), and he did it after a 95% snap week... nice... in his 2 games without akers, he is averaging 20.5 opps a game, (8.5!!! targets/g). He is still not priced as a bell cow, but the pace of this game is great, we have a good game total, I think the Colts Oline has some big issues, I see a great script for him and will be in my player pool. Now in the scenario where they do keep this game close, which the spread implies, the WRs need to be considered, Stafford is currently 2nd in pass attempts, last week all 3 WRs played at least 87% of snaps. Puka is to cheap for his target share of 35% (T-2nd with Hill, and behind Adams), but his aDOT is just 8,29, if he is going to be popular I'll probably pass, but I totally get it. Atwell has a bigger aDOT of 13, and a target share of 22%, he seems a little to cheap at 5.5K too, but overall I am more interested in Williams+D, then the offense. And I know I'm crazy for saying this, but Jefferson has a big aDOT of 18.33, and was on the field for 93% of the snaps last week... he is going to hit a big game (unless Kupp returning slashes him), and he is going to go virtually un owned this week, at 4K, I'll probably dart throw him in a lineup.... I can kind of say the same thing about Higbee that I did jefferson, but he doesn't take up a WR spot.. Higbee carries an injury designation (suppresses ownership --- see Montgomery thursday), but he has a good aDOT of 7.2 for TEs, and a 12% target share, he is fine as a one-off imo, or a game stack.

Moss saw his snaps drop from 98 to 76%, but ummm, he still had 33 opps (3 targets).... and he is just 6K, that kind of production is great, and I think he has a ppr floor in negative scripts, so while I think they are playing from behind, I think we can keep him in the player pool. I like Pierce, he leads the 3 WRs in aDOT, but I don't trust the oline this week, plus Downs is just $100 more than him, and doubles his target %, if punting, I'd go with downs first. Lets get to Pittman! the guy has a 30% target share (one of just 9 WRs), and hasn't had less than 11 targets in ANY game, so he's doing it with either QB at the helm, He is firmly in play, with downs, as I think we see anotehr positive script for them. Granson reminds me of a worse Chig, same priced practically, lower snaps, same aDOT/target share, but one has a team with key injury boosts (Chig with burks) the other doesn't (Granson), I'll pass here unless trying to get cute with a game stack.

TBB/NOS

Bucs have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Saints have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Baker has a great pressure rate situation.
Winston? has a good pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 9th, O/U rank is 12th (meh).

- Injuries - TBB - On D, CB Dean (48%), CB Pitts (22%), LB Dennis (5%), DT Kancey (17%) are out. CB/LB/DT Davis (100%)/White (97%)/Vea(58%) are all Q.
- NOS - On D, S Howden (100%), CB Adebo (100%) are out. On O, no RB Williams or C Ruiz. TE Moreau is Q, Carr is Q.

I need to remember this is a saints game, so don't go overboard, as they tend to make games ugly, and no side in 3 games has gotten over 20 points.... Having said that, White played a season high 91% of snaps last week, and is averaging 19.33 opps/g (3.33 targets/g), at 5.6K that's laughable and I think the perceived matchup should work in our favor. Mike Evans has a 31% target share, and 50% air yard share (with his 13.57 aDOT) ---- those are quietly Tyreek Hill numbers and nobody is talking about it, my gut says to go well overweight here, but it is why I started my blurb with remembering this is a saints game... he has to remain in your player pool in tournaments. While Godwin isn't a bad play, with a 21% target share, his aDOT is just 8.84, and he is not that much cheaper than Evans, so I'll pass. Palmer took the WR3 duties last week, playing 71% of snaps, but he had 1 target.... if you want to dart throw it as a one-off salary reliefer when mass entering, be my guest, though I probably won't. Otton is so similar to the other TEs I mentioned but he does play 90%+ of snaps, while he has that, his aDOT is under 5, with just a 12% target share, I'll probably pass.

Any news on Kamara's usage? let me know please. I will probably pass on him, but the saints did give Jamaal (albeit without Kamara AND Miller) 75% of snaps week 1, which makes me think if Kamara is all systems go, he could get to the 2/3rds mark. Saints have a 3 headed monster at WR, all playing at least 72% of snaps, and they are all prices kind of appropriately. I obviously like Olave, his 32~% target share is great, his aDOT of 11.63 is what you want, no issues firing him up in a plus matchup. Shaheed is strictly for HR prays/dart throws, as he has a massive aDOT of 19.5, Thomas is a good PPR floor option, through 3 games he hasn't had a game under 8 targets, 1.33 RZ t/g, but has a smaller aDOT of 8, idk how much I will have, but I wouldn't cross him off either. I keep waiting for Juwan Johnson, but it is not happening, his target share is under 12, with a 5.83 aDOT (sounds familiar), I'd rather go somewhere else,

WAS/PHI

Commanders have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Eagles have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Howell has the worst pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 15th (bad), O/U Rank is 7th.

- Injuries - WAS - On D, S Butler (55%) is Q.
- PHI - On D, LB Dean (61%) is out for 3rd week, CB Maddox (60%) is out for 2nd week, S Brown (26%) is out. S Evans (77%) is Q. On O, WR Watkins is out.

Despite being cheap the ONLY way you can play Robinson is if you truly believe they can play with a lead as 9 point underdogs. I won't be having him, as he has a very low PPR floor, and last week in the negative script he played 37% of snaps to Gibsons 61%. WAS WRs are weird.... they all played 74%+ of snaps last week, there aDOTS range from 7.38 to 9,19, and the target shares 13.04-17.39%, AKA nobody stands out, which in one hand, sucks, but the other, if you have strong conviction, you may land a great play with ownership being suppressed. They are cheapp enough to consider all of them, but idk who I'd go to be honest. Now most will probably be doing this, but Logan Thomas seems like the right path. If he is all systems go, he played 82% of snaps week 1, in the 2 games he started (playing just 40% of snaps as he got hurt mid game), he still had a 17.5% target share, with an ok aDOT of 6.18, at 3.1K he is the one we gravitate most too so far.

Swift played just 54% of snaps last week, but it was kind of a blowout, and he still managed 130 rushing yards on just 16 carries.... the problem is (like I said last week, gulp) he is in a perceived tough matchup, hurts (and gainwell & co) can vulture him, and he is averaging just 2.33 targets/g., but as 9 point faves, and only 5.7K he isn't a bad choice. I'm repeating myself, but Brown/Smith are the same person... they have aDOTS in the 14s, the target share is less than 2% off (totaling over 59%), and the price is just $200 off..... if you want to play a WR from this game, go with the one that has a lower projection in ownership (probably smith). Goedert is playing 90$+ of snaps, he has a 15% target share with a 6.25 aDOT...
thats the same (or worse) than the guy mentioned just above him, but he is 1.3K more expensive, and possible in a much worse script than him, pass.

MIN/CAR

Vikings have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Panthers have a good P/RB matchup.
Young? has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 1st (great). O/U Rank is 5th.

- Injuries - MIN - On O, C Bradbury is Q.
- CAR - On D, S Woods (62%), LB Thompson (53% - for 2nd week), CB Horn (38% - for 3rd week) are out, LB Luvu (82%) is Q. On O, WR Mingo, RB Sanders are Q.

It is weird seeing Cousins as the 7th priced QB, it is tough for me to want to invest 7.1K in a QB with 0 rushing upside, but he is averaging an elite 358 passing yds/3 tds a game, and has the most pass attempts in the league thus far, the pace is great, so I really don't hate it. but ultimately I'll probably pass. JJ has a 28% target share on a team thats #1 in pass attempts.... if you can somehow get him, I can't blame you... his worst performance was 27 fantasy points, and that was with 0 TDs. Osborn is so much cheaper for being SLIGHTLY less productive than Addison, yet playing more snaps still... I just can't click Addison knowing that, so if trying to get different, Osborn is where I'd go. Hockensons aDOT of 6.21 is alright for a TE, the 21% target share is what we live for (again for the team with the most attempts), so if wanting to pay up for security reasons, you can go here, but I won't have much of him probably, as I'd rather go down to Andrews for what I see as a better path for same/greater production. I think for tournaments Mattison makes a lot of sense again. He is coming of a 27 opp (7 target) performance, where he played 80% of snaps. His matchup is great, he is cheap, and my thought process is people may be scared to go here with Akers being active (if he is active).... He will be on my list.

I loved Dalton last week, and he was one of the optimal QBs... I think whomever starts this week still fits that role, again the pace is great, they should be playing with a positive game script, and they just showed us they are willing to throw when needed, as Dalton had 58 pass attempts last week. Sign me up. I know I keep doubting Theilen, and he has a nice 21% target share, and plays 90%~ of snaps, and overall, he is still cheap... I just have the even cheaper guy(s) (Mingo/Chark), that have greater aDOTS than Thielens 8.24, and keep in mind, some of that target share is inflated with Mingo missing most of week 3/Chark missing week 1/etc... Hurst has a decent 16% target share/7 aDOT with Young, I think at 3.3K he is one of the better ones in that range... Sanders quietly leading the league in RB targets, impressive, if he is active, I'm ok with the thought of playing him, but I'll probably pass. Having said that, if he is out, I am all systems go on Chubba. He will be vaulted into a 70%+ snap share, and the 2 of them combined are averaging 10 targets a game... he'd have a sexy floor for someone at 4.8K....

PIT/HOU

Steelers have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Texans have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Pickett has a bad pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 3rd (great), O/U Rank is 9th (meh).

- Injuries - PIT - On D, DT Heyward is still out. On O, G Daniels is out, and WR Johnson is out.
- HOU - On D, LB Perryman (98%), CB Thomas (69%), CB Stingley (98%) are out for 2nd week. On O, Ts Tunsil/Jones are out, C Deiter is Q.

I know the matchup is great, but Najee is averaging just 2 targets a game, and 53%~ of snaps.... even in the game they led by 1-2 possessions, he only got 50% of the snaps, it just isn't worth. Warren on the other hand is cheaper, averaging 5.33 targets/g, and gets some ground work... nobody will be playing him, so I can be talked into having him on a small% of a player pool. In 2 games without Diontae, Pickeds has a really good target share of 28.5%, with an okay aDOT of 9.56, he is also grossly underpriced, and will be up there in targets for me. I wouldn't touch Robinson, w/o diontae he has a 5 aDOT and 12.5% target share, I'd rather dart throw Calvin Austin at 3.3K. I wish Freiermuth had a better target share (9%), but he does have a good TE aDOT of 9, plays 70%+ of snaps and is in a good matchup, and only at 3.4K.... I won't talk anyone off of it just don't know how much exposure I'll have.

Pierce had a positive game script finally, and he only got to 54% of snaps, and 17 total opps. The good? He's dirt cheap, hasn't had fewer than 3 targets in any game,, and 15~ opps seems to be his floor. You can totally talk me into a Pierce + Pickens stack (or Pierce + Pickett/Pickens, and/or warren/freier/austin). Unfortunately, if wanting to go HOU WRs, there isn't much separating them. There target shares range from 18.26 to 21.74%, and aDOTS are 9,56 to 12.62. If going here, I'd mostly take the one with the lowest projected ownership. HOU starts. If you want to go Schultz, be my guest, he has a 12% target share, with an ok aDOT of 6.21, but they play 3 TEs here, and my guess is they need more protection with the line tomorrow.

Sunday 4PMs/Main Slate (Cont.)

LVR/LAC

Raiders have a great P/RB matchup.
Chargers have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
O'Connell has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 5th (good), O/U Rank is 2nd (good).

- Injuries - LVR - On D, CB Hobbs (92%) is out, DE Crosby (95%)/DE Koonce (37%), and S Teamer (14%) are Q. On O, QB Garop is out.
- LAC - On D, S Woods (38%) is out. LB Bosa (49%), S James (86%), CB Leonard are all doubtful, and S Gilman (100%) is Q. On O, C Linsley is out, WR Williams is out, and RB Ekeler is doubtful.

I mean we have the leagues worst pass D, that is littered with secondary/pass rush injuries. The Pace is good here too, and chargers can easily set the ton with having the raiders be in a positive pass game script. Am I crazy for liking a 4K O'Connell, and maybe a now under owned Adams? He has a massive 40% target share, with an aDOT of 11.46, no question he can finish as the WR1, but I understand with O'connell we could see a dud. Meyers is the only other WR to think about, as the both of them see 90%+~ of snaps, He quietly has a 24% target share, with an aDOT of 10.14, on some teams, that is WR1 status, yet it some how looks pedestrian next to Adams, both are in play imo. Maybe O'connell will be different, but these TE's are both played, and both don't see targets, pass. Jacobs is priced as the RB4, and has yet top finish above the 20th ranked RB for any given week. Not sure I can pay that kind of salary, if you want to make a case of dump offs, you could convince me, but I think there's better plays.

While it doesn't feel good clicking Kelleys name, and his usage has been low, he probably goes very low owned with b2b dud performances.... he is playing 75%~ of snaps in those 2 weeks however, and this could be the best script he's seen, idk if I go here as he is averaging just 1 target a game, but if you want to also argue with no Williams, maybe some filter underneath, I can be convinced. Now Mike Williams is leaving behind a 22% target share, and 31% Air yard share to his fellow teammates. I think this obviously improves an already sexual Allen with his 33% target share, but I kind of like Palmer of Johnston, he was already playing as the WR3, and his aDOT numbers are identical to Williams. Just don't play Everett until further notice.

NEP/DAL

Patriots have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Cowboys have a meh P/RB matchup.
Both pressure rate situations are neutral.
Pace of play is 4th (good), O/U Rank is 8th.

- Injuries - NEP - On D, J. Jones (80%) is out for 3rd week, M. Jones (34%) out for 2nd week, DT Ekuale (22%) is out. DTs Barmore (55%)/Godchaux (45%), and CB Wade (41%) are Q. On O, G Strange is out.
- DAL - On D, no CB Diggs (86%) for 2nd week. On O, no T Smith, and G/C Martin/Biadasz are Q. TE Hendershot is Q.

- Stevenson is a 70%~ snap guy right now, with a 4.33~ target floor, he is actually kind of on the cheap side to and has a "on paper" tough matchup, which I think helps avert eyes. The pace of this game is quietly good, I wouldn't be shocked to see him excel. Dobbs wasn't asked to do much last week but he finished with an 80% completion %, and an air yard per attempt of 5.3, that would slate him as 4th best among QBs if a season average. Maybe the diggs injury was bigger than we expected? If you wanted to be different, and game stack this for a potential shootout in a couple entries, I think it is not a bad idea. The problem is where do we go at WR?, looking at just the 2 weeks Parker played. Bourne has a massive 16.71 aDOT, and a 20% target share, my only concern is his snaps dropped to 54%~ with parker back, Juju is off my board, he is practically same price as parker, but parker beats him in targets/adot/snaps, only 2 I'd have Bourne first. I wish henry was a bit cheaper, but he does have a good aDOT at 7.5, with a 17% target share, so I get it... Gesicki on the other hand is at 10%, but a great TE aDOT of 12.43, he is a pure punt option, but I wouldn't be shocked at a sub 1% ownership and finishing with a 4-50-1 statline.

The OLine issues concern me, but Pollard finally played in a game where they didn't dominate, and he had an 86% snap count, and finished with 26 opps (3 targets), I think he is kind of script proof minus a blowout (and I don't see that happening), not sure if you can fit him, but he is a fine play always. Lamb has a great 24% target share, but his aDOT is just 7.63, we know he can slate break, but he feells a bit expensive with other options around his price, save him for game/team stacks. Gallup leads the 3 in deep shots and is cheaper than Cooks, I'd have him as my HR option, pass on Cooks. Ferguson has a pedestrian 3.22 aDOT, but the team may have Oline issues, and Hendershot may be out, Dak has already given him 8 RZ targets as well.... he may be one of my favorite sub 3K TE.

ARI/SFO

Cardinals have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
49ers have a good P/RB matchup.
Both pressure rate situations are neutral.
Pace of play is 16th (last), O/U Rank is 6th.

- Injuries - ARI - On D, LB Woods (55%)/S Baker (100%)/LB Collier (52%) are out for 3rd week, DT Watkins (31%) is out for 2nd week, DE Ledbetter (64%) is out. LB Barnes (61%) is Q. On O, WR Brown is Q, T Johnson is Q.
- SFO - On D, LB Greenlaw (94%) is Q. On O, WR Deebo/RB Mitchell are Q, Jennings is doubtful.

- I think this is a week I'll pace on Conners, he has only had 3 targets over the last 2 weeks, and I don't think he will have much success on the ground. If Hollywood suits up you have to consider him, he is just 5K, and the guy has a 27.5% target share, with an aDOT of 10.55... the only other guy worth it is Wilson who saw his snaps rise back up again finishing as the WR2, but he is a massive HR guy with a 17.22 aDOT... i don't think I go here, but in tournaments I understand it as a flier. I meannnn how often do I need to say it, Ertz has a 25% target share, he is playing atleast 60% of snaps, he has an ok aDOT of 6.4, and he is still cheap!.

If you want to pay up for CMC, go for it... he has an efficient 23 touch floor, a favorite to score atleast 1 TD, 4.33 targets/g (which seems low for him) --- the only concern is a lopsided win, and with no Mitchell, maybe they see what they got with Mason? --- or no mitchell, CMC will be forced into the 100% snap count role again?.... Taking out Week3, Deebo had a 30% target share with Aiyuk in the lineup, just an aDOT of 8, but that is still really good, if you think ARI continues to hang around/be competitive like the first 3 weeks, the WRs here could be money, and keep in mind, there typical WR3 is most likely out. I won't be going overboard here, as I hate the pace, and think the game could get ugly, but if you have conviction, this is obviously an explosive offense. I forgot about Kittle, I won't have any, with Deebo/Aiyuk in the lineup, he has a 17% target share with an aDOT of 5.33, thats to big of a price when guys similarly are much cheaper.

Last edited:
Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

KCC/NYJ

Chiefs have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jets have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Willson has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 10th.

Injuries - KCC -
- NYJ -

-

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

SEA/NYG

Seahawks have a great P/RB matchup.
Giants have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jones has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 7th.

Injuries - SEA - On D, CB Brown (79%) is out for 2nd week, CB Burns (45%) is out, CB Bryant (77%) is doubtful, DE/LB Hall(34%)/Jones(62%) are Q. On O, C Brown is Q, T Cross is doubtful. TEs Fant/Dissly are Q.
- NYG - On O, T Thomas is out, and RB Barkley is doubtful. D is clean.

- While I am a fan of walker, and he is coming off a 21 opps (3 target) game, he saw his snaps drop to 51%, and every one of their drives until half way through the 4th quarter was in a neutral script, I don't like that. I'm not saying he can't succeed, but it is just a position I'd rather be underweight the field on. On the flip side, Charbonnet saw his snaps rise to 43%, and finished with an 11 opps (2 target) game --- 8 of his 10 carries came outside of the 2 possession lead, and overall he had 5 carries in the redzone, I'm comfortable taking a stab on him as one of my cheap options. Njiga has seen his snaps drop in every game to start the season, to 44% last week , and he has a 14.58% target share (that is also declining) with a pedestrian 2.71 aDOT, he isn't even that cheap, pass. I think with Metcalf/Lockett you can go either direction, but if I can afford the slight price increase, I'll have more metcalf than lockett (although I'll try to get both in some lineups up as well) the target share is 20/22%, but aDOT is 13.79/10.05, Metcalf/Lockett. I'll mention Bobo, because opposite to Niiga, he has seen his snaps rise in 3 straight games, getting to 41% last week, and really he is just $200.... again, not someone I will have a lot of, but to make a different lineup with heavy hitters, sometimes you need one of these guys --- see Gray yesterday, R. Bell last week. Ok I may have lied about Bobo, and that's dependent on who is active at TE. Week 1 Fant was out and Dissly/Parkinson combined for a 16% target share, with aDOTs lower than 2.5.... week 2, they were all healthy, and combined for a 26% target share, I obviously don't like that the everyone gets a turn carousel, but it will probably be the one time I can stomach playing Fant because his ownership will probably be supressed, and he had an aDOT over 10, which is great for a TE, dissly was a 2.67, pass, and parkinson was good at 6.33, and he is only $800.... last week we didn't have Dissly, and we saw both TEs over 11% target share, and Parkinson had an aDOT of 7.5 (fant 6.2), if dissly is out again, I will definitely be on Parkinson, while everyone moves to Fant ... if both are out, then we almost have to lock in parkinson, and try to be different elsewhere.

I'm assuming Barkley is out, Breida last week had a solid 82% snap count despite trailing by 2 possessions most of the game, that tells me I can't even think about Brightwell (can't crack the field for more than 18% of snaps while playing mostly in crap time), back to Breida. He turned that into just 7 opps (3 targets), that's ugly, and it makes me want to be underweight, especially when you consider Jones could vulture as well. Now, if most of the field is thinking the same thing, and he is going to be low in ownership projections, you can make a case to play him, as the matchup is obviously a lot better, and he will be out there a ton. At TE, Giants are playing both Bellinger and Waller, sorry again Bobo, but Bellinger is just $200, and while he isn't actually utilized in the passing game, he has like a 55% snap floor, and you can go here too if hunting for a TD catch. Waller on the hand has been playing a lot more (86%~ last 2 weeks) and has a solid 20% target share, and a good TE aDOT of 9.2, yes please. With Wandale back, Hyatt/Shepard are completely off my list, as they already saw there snaps decreasing from weeks 1 to 2, they were invisible week 3. There is only 4 WRs to consider. Slayton/Hodgins/Campbell/Robinson, last weeks snap% was 84%/66%/42%/22%, Slayton was the only 1 of the 3 that saw his snaps increase post robinsons return, not only that, he had an 18.75% target share, with a good aDOT of 12, he is my #1, especially when still priced cheaper than Hodgins. While Campbell was still targetted well, he took a hit, and had the worst aDOT at 3.17, I don't want to be a part of that, as he will only be optimal if peppered a ton. Hodgins 1 target last week concerns me, but he was on the field the second most, his target was deep (16 yards), and overall he is just behind Slayton in aDOT (for the season), I don't want a lot of him, but I'm only mentioning him because he has had a slow start, he is the most expensive WR the NYG have, and I can see him being the least owned, strictly a leverage convo. If you believe wandale should still see an increase in role, he should be selected over campbell 100% of the time, as he was still targetted a ton (15.63%) on just a 22% snap count, but know he also has a small aDOT (4.2).

Last edited:
Thurs Night/Showdown Slate

DET/GBP

Lions have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Packers have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Goff has a good pressure rate siutation.
Love has a great pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 11th fastest of the week.

- Injuries - DET - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (99%) out for 2nd week, and CB/S Moseley/Joseph (93%) are Q. They have 5 Olineman Q, plus FB Cabina/RB Montgomery.
- GBP - On D, CBs/LBs Alexander (88%), Valentine (23%), Gary (26%), Campbell (62%) are Q. On O, 3 Olineman are Q, plus WR Watson and RB Jones.

- Gibbs felt like he disappointed last week, and for DFS purposes, he definitely did. Assuming Montgomery is out again, he still handled 60% of the snaps, and 19 opps (2 targets), I am hoping others feel the pain and it lowers his ownership, but I think the 2 targets was an absolute floor scenario, he was in a tougher environment last week, and the lions led by 1 to 3 possessions 5 minutes into the second quarter, he is a guy I'll probably be slightly overweight on. What a dud by Reynolds, and he isn't even on the injury report for the lions at the moment, can someone tell me what happened? Even with getting 0 targets/airyards, he has a good aDOT at 11.69, if people zig him and go to Raymond, I'll probably zag and be overweight, but I have no problem with using either as secondary pieces. St. Brown has great (I want to say massive but somehow it is just ranked 15th among WRs) target share of 28%, with an aDOT of 8.75, in PPR formats, he is a captain candidate of course. LaPorta is averaging 7 targets a game, he has already finished as the TE1 for a week (last week), and has a 23% target share on his team (2nd to just Ertz), maybe his only knock is his 6.4 aDOT, and the fact that I think Musgrave is in a much better spot, plus his ownership may be ballooned, I'll still have some shares of him, but he is fairly expensive.

How can we trust Dillon? I can't. Even if Jones doesn't suit up, in his first week without him, he had 16 opps (1 target), with a 68% snap share, last week, that number dropped to 52%, and he finished with 11 opps, ZERO targets. He just has no PPR floor unfortunately. If Jones does suit up, I understand he has some safety with a PPR floor, but we can only assume he would be limited, and he is the 2nd most expensive player on the slate... I think I'll pass. If he doesn't suit up, and we are in the need for salary relief, Taylor is 3K, and saw his snaps go from 22 to 39%, and finished last week with 4 targets, I can understand going here. I'm going to assume Watson is out, Love is projected to have some time in the pocket for this game and DET may be without some secondary pieces that ATL couldn't exploit. GBP has been playing 5 WRs without Watson, and the usage is starting to shape out. Heath has seen his snap % drop in 3 straight weeks, and has had 4 total targets, maybe if MASS entering, plug him in in a lineup or two, but Toure is just $400 more and tripled his snap % last week, while he is the WR4 on this team at the moment, he has the biggest aDOT at 20, and would be my super cheap salary relief to fire up if roster construction calls for it, but no, you are just hoping for a HR here. Which now leaves us with Doubs/Reed/Wicks, Doubs is definitely the WR1 and played 86% of snaps last week, but I'd like to note that Wicks/Reed played 66%, and all 3 WRs have an aDOT between 11.33 and 12.55... so not much separates them there. The Target share is 21%/21%/12.6%, so I may want the guy who gets the same amount of targets as doubs, but priced like wicks --- Reed. I'm fine playing all 3 of these options, but he is my #1 for thursday night. Musgrave is going against the 32nd ranked D vs the TE (in terms of FPs given up to that position), He runs a route on 76% of dropbacks (7th best among TEs), with a great aDOT of 11.47 (2nd among starting TEs --- Pitts has 11.82), and overall has a 16% target share on this team.... I will happily play him.
The lack of targets for Gibbs was alarming. Understandable the game situation, but still. He had more of the running load than I expected.

Weird all around.

I couldn’t believe gibbs only got 2 targets! Swift got 5 a game last 2 years (give or take) gibbs should be getting 5+ every week! I hate playing the rush + rec number cause they screw ya but I did it with him and got 80 rush yards w 2 stinking rec yards!! Just felt like ranting, thought for sure 80 rush I’d get the 100+ combined alt number I bet!!

They have watson really low at 36.5, if he healthy I’d think he smashes that!! Def like love over 231.5, they been pretty disrespectful with his numbers (although this one higher) don’t think this high enough considering the path to beating lions d thru the air, pack oline should be in tact, and he should finally have full compliment of weapons, if pack in this game love throws for 250+ imo.

Last edited:
Very interested in Evan Engram stuff. Falcons don’t seem to cover tight ends well at all — see Hurst and LaPorta.

Trevor liked using Evan as an outlet last year and his second-half reliance on Evan (and Kirk) sparked the pass attack last Sunday. Gotta think we see Engram action.

Opppnent‘s top running back vs. Lions:

Pacheco 8 carries 23 yards, 4 receptions 31 yards

Kenneth Walker III 17 carries 43 yards, 1 reception 11 yards

Bijan Robinson 10 carries 33 yards, 4 receptions 27 yards

That looks like a damn stout run defense to me!

Opppnent‘s top running back vs. Lions:

Pacheco 8 carries 23 yards, 4 receptions 31 yards

Kenneth Walker III 17 carries 43 yards, 1 reception 11 yards

Bijan Robinson 10 carries 33 yards, 4 receptions 27 yards

That looks like a damn stout run defense to me!

All screams to me Love over passing yards sith what looks like his full compliment of weapons!

They wernt offering any alt numbers, dunno if injuries or just to screw me! Lol. Pricks have sawed my limits on any the bonus profit boost to shit, havnt totally did me yet but no more getting those fat profit boost!!

Anyways packers left side oline out gotta live this;

Jones over 15.5 rec yards

He gonna have to be the safety valve and I’m sure a few screens to try and slow down the pass rush!!

Gibbs ov 19.5 rec

they need to target him more!! Packers corners solid, lions wrs little beat up, this his lowest number of year, I think he gets it easy.

Le porta ov 43.5 rec

I just have a thing for iowa te’s! Play them in ncaa every Saturday and think this the most exploitable matchup lions have vs pack d!

Far as that Love passing yards comment, that was when I was under the assumption that the left tackle be back. Then I heard he out plus the left guard out also!! I def think you need to throw against lions d but they are getting pressure this year and now they facing a patchwork oline, I assume that why lions seem to be taking money??

@B.A.R. So I made a mistake last week, I heard bout st brown turf toe and assumed that would lead to more Reynolds. I didn’t know till game time he in fact dealing w injuries too! Turned out St brown was way more effective. Josh Reynolds did nothing! Is he pretty hurt?

@B.A.R. So I made a mistake last week, I heard bout st brown turf toe and assumed that would lead to more Reynolds. I didn’t know till game time he in fact dealing w injuries too! Turned out St brown was way more effective. Josh Reynolds did nothing! Is he pretty hurt?
I'm not sure to be honest.

That was a weird offense last week.

ASB looked liked ASB. They said he would play less. I didn't notice that too significantly.

Gibbs had nothing in passing game.

Odd day.

No clue on Reynolds.

Heck, I didn't realize till 20mins ago that Montgomery is back. I read 2-4 weeks.

Reynolds was listed as a full participant in practice. I think an insider is required to tell us what happened. Full participant sounds healthy to me! But his total lack of involvement in the offense — bizarre considering the previous week — suggests otherwise!

Think I’m going smith this week as I’m just doing the Philly shuffle after taking brown Monday night. Washington secondary is BAD! one of these 2 is going for 100+ you can pretty much bank on that! Could just play alt numbers for both and come out ahead, that might be smarter but for me the wheel lands on Smith this week after Browm complaining last week and getting his game Monday night. smith’s turn! But really Washington secondary is so bad they could both hit a long one and go over 100,,, might be a nice game to just play hurts over passing yards too:

Lawrence’/Ridley gotta have a bounce back week coming don’t they? It’s a shame Ridder is not a nfl qb so it tough for me to play anyone other than Bijon cause Ridder sucks at accurately throwing a football!

Adam Theilan 75+ pays really nice, playing his former team and they just happen to be freaking awful defending the pass!! (Cashed Allen and Williams alt props on these clowns last week!!).

Im with on Achane, I loved him in college playing in that crappy Jimbo offense. He should love life in this offense! I know mostert still get touches but there no denying Achane the more explosive back. I played him ov 35 rush yards

Gotta go Keenan Allen 100+ again. Only pays +125 this week but without Williams he should be a target monster!and he playing raiders who give ya room!

I think Waddle yds over is the best play for miami offense.

Hill will get doubled and benford/elam whoever may get burned a couple times.

Been trying to figure this one out. Glad you chiming in! When bills gonna start getting Kincaid more involved? They drafted him for reason right?

Been trying to figure this one out. Glad you chiming in! When bills gonna start getting Kincaid more involved? They drafted him for reason right?
right now he's seeing the field quite a bit but Allen has been spreading the ball around a ton. This could be the game but then again it could be the game Allen runs a bunch (which hasn't happened). Kincaid is def in the game plans but I think Allen just has to build up a little trust in him first.

Cook is getting touches and will get pulled inside the 5 almost every time.... but I think his rush & rec is an auto play until it loses. I think he's due to break a long td run.

right now he's seeing the field quite a bit but Allen has been spreading the ball around a ton. This could be the game but then again it could be the game Allen runs a bunch (which hasn't happened). Kincaid is def in the game plans but I think Allen just has to build up a little trust in him first.

I was thinking this might be a Allen rush game since it feels more important. Has he had good rush games against fish in past?

Higgins bounce back after awful game of drops Monday night? Tits secondary Is crap.. 75+ Is +180!!

I think a higgens 75+ and chase 100+. You cashing at least 1

Or not. But I came thru with Thekien and smith 75+, hurts 250+. Game script gave Allen no shit with raiders rookie qb handing chargers 3-4 short fields. Achane destroyed his 35 rush total! Can’t believe I didn’t do a alt number with him!

@Lexington 125 , what the fuck happened with cook?!!? He got a 50 yard catch and couldn’t get to 83 rush+rec?!!? Man bills used Murray to steal yarfs from him, then the ex Pat late when just needed a handful of yards! Cost me 2-3 nice parlays! Not blaming you, obviously I respect your opinion or I wouldn’t have even played him, just why the hell murry and Harris have 10 carry’s and so much more success than him on ground? That sucked! Especially w the 50 yard catch i thought it was in the bag, the game script being what it was. Number of carry’s wasn’t really much different, How come his ypc was so much worse than the other 2? (I know murry hit a 29 yarder, I was so mad when I realized that wasn’t cook), but Harris went for 4.8 a carry w a long of 8! Just curious why cook seemingly had to room on his runs?

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

SEA/NYG

Seahawks have a great P/RB matchup.
Giants have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jones has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 7th.

Injuries - SEA - On D, CB Brown (79%) is out for 2nd week, CB Burns (45%) is out, CB Bryant (77%) is doubtful, DE/LB Hall(34%)/Jones(62%) are Q. On O, C Brown is Q, T Cross is doubtful. TEs Fant/Dissly are Q.
- NYG - On O, T Thomas is out, and RB Barkley is doubtful. D is clean.

- While I am a fan of walker, and he is coming off a 21 opps (3 target) game, he saw his snaps drop to 51%, and every one of their drives until half way through the 4th quarter was in a neutral script, I don't like that. I'm not saying he can't succeed, but it is just a position I'd rather be underweight the field on. On the flip side, Charbonnet saw his snaps rise to 43%, and finished with an 11 opps (2 target) game --- 8 of his 10 carries came outside of the 2 possession lead, and overall he had 5 carries in the redzone, I'm comfortable taking a stab on him as one of my cheap options. Njiga has seen his snaps drop in every game to start the season, to 44% last week , and he has a 14.58% target share (that is also declining) with a pedestrian 2.71 aDOT, he isn't even that cheap, pass. I think with Metcalf/Lockett you can go either direction, but if I can afford the slight price increase, I'll have more metcalf than lockett (although I'll try to get both in some lineups up as well) the target share is 20/22%, but aDOT is 13.79/10.05, Metcalf/Lockett. I'll mention Bobo, because opposite to Niiga, he has seen his snaps rise in 3 straight games, getting to 41% last week, and really he is just $200.... again, not someone I will have a lot of, but to make a different lineup with heavy hitters, sometimes you need one of these guys --- see Gray yesterday, R. Bell last week. Ok I may have lied about Bobo, and that's dependent on who is active at TE. Week 1 Fant was out and Dissly/Parkinson combined for a 16% target share, with aDOTs lower than 2.5.... week 2, they were all healthy, and combined for a 26% target share, I obviously don't like that the everyone gets a turn carousel, but it will probably be the one time I can stomach playing Fant because his ownership will probably be supressed, and he had an aDOT over 10, which is great for a TE, dissly was a 2.67, pass, and parkinson was good at 6.33, and he is only $800.... last week we didn't have Dissly, and we saw both TEs over 11% target share, and Parkinson had an aDOT of 7.5 (fant 6.2), if dissly is out again, I will definitely be on Parkinson, while everyone moves to Fant ... if both are out, then we almost have to lock in parkinson, and try to be different elsewhere.

I'm assuming Barkley is out, Breida last week had a solid 82% snap count despite trailing by 2 possessions most of the game, that tells me I can't even think about Brightwell (can't crack the field for more than 18% of snaps while playing mostly in crap time), back to Breida. He turned that into just 7 opps (3 targets), that's ugly, and it makes me want to be underweight, especially when you consider Jones could vulture as well. Now, if most of the field is thinking the same thing, and he is going to be low in ownership projections, you can make a case to play him, as the matchup is obviously a lot better, and he will be out there a ton. At TE, Giants are playing both Bellinger and Waller, sorry again Bobo, but Bellinger is just $200, and while he isn't actually utilized in the passing game, he has like a 55% snap floor, and you can go here too if hunting for a TD catch. Waller on the hand has been playing a lot more (86%~ last 2 weeks) and has a solid 20% target share, and a good TE aDOT of 9.2, yes please. With Wandale back, Hyatt/Shepard are completely off my list, as they already saw there snaps decreasing from weeks 1 to 2, they were invisible week 3. There is only 4 WRs to consider. Slayton/Hodgins/Campbell/Robinson, last weeks snap% was 84%/66%/42%/22%, Slayton was the only 1 of the 3 that saw his snaps increase post robinsons return, not only that, he had an 18.75% target share, with a good aDOT of 12, he is my #1, especially when still priced cheaper than Hodgins. While Campbell was still targetted well, he took a hit, and had the worst aDOT at 3.17, I don't want to be a part of that, as he will only be optimal if peppered a ton. Hodgins 1 target last week concerns me, but he was on the field the second most, his target was deep (16 yards), and overall he is just behind Slayton in aDOT (for the season), I don't want a lot of him, but I'm only mentioning him because he has had a slow start, he is the most expensive WR the NYG have, and I can see him being the least owned, strictly a leverage convo. If you believe wandale should still see an increase in role, he should be selected over campbell 100% of the time, as he was still targetted a ton (15.63%) on just a 22% snap count, but know he also has a small aDOT (4.2).

updated.

dunno why but feel like this going over, I did several different things.

Jones ov 225 yards, ov 1.5 tds, ov 20.5 completions

Walker ov 65.5 rush/td
charbonnet ov 23.5 rush

Hodgins ov 26.5 rec
Metcalf ov 67.5 rec

Giants allow rushing tds to everyone, Walker outta get in, -130 was worth it imo. Didn’t wanna play any alt props on him cause I’m denot sure if chsrbondtf starts getting more involved or what game script gonna be like.

Qbs are roasting seattle so Danny dimes time! The ginger water pistol w limited weapons lit seattle up at home! So did Stafford and his young wrs, and so did goff. If Danny dimes don’t hit these numbers he should give some money back!

Hodgins a total shot in the dark, I did well w him the end of last season but he doing bout nothing this year, I dunno, 27 yards seemed freaking easy enough, eventually he gonna have to make some plays for this offense to be any good.

Waller probably woulda been better but I need to see more from him to be playing over 50 on a te.

I didn’t see any seattle te’s? So I guess fant out? Tight ends been roasting Gmen so I woulda liked to play one. Since wernt any up figure never a bad idea to roll w metcalf.

All TEs active
They fucjed me w no number on fant! I’d think game script should give me solid chance to get walker and charbonnett (he just few yards away), walksr needs 25. Should get Jones completions essy. I need 2 yard for Hodgins, I skikda known ov 2.5 catches was better, gonna take 4 catches for him to get 26 yards! Lol. They playing off him Jones could get him anothef 5 yarder whenever he wants!

Back