• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

DFS/Props Week 15 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40"

1702442461110.png

As you can see from this, week 14/season numbers;

- WRs were used 80% of the time in the FLEX position, 10% RB, 10% TE --- season total is now 66%/23%/11%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB + Def stack were 0% of the time. --- season total is now 19% of the time.
- At least a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now 96% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used 20% of the time. --- season total is now 40% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was never used. --- season total is now 6% of the time.
- DEF was paid up for 3 times, mid 60%, punted 10%. --- season total is now 21%/44%/35%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 146.52 --- (Wk2 138.30, Wk3 165.18, Wk4 145.84, Wk5 155.38, Wk6 143, Wk7 133.8, Wk8 148.44, Wk9 138.02, Wk10 153.96, Wk11 145.72, Wk12 148.76, Wk13 142.2).

Here's my best line, had 7 finish above the cut. I definitely had a lot of similarities to some of those top lineups, but I am so upset I talked myself out of Engram end of week (loved him to start the week) as well as likely due to some weather concerns.... But getting Zach/Ridder/Fields plus Moore/London/G. Wilson/Hall combos were solid.... As you can see below, this lineup was a 2 ATL (qb team stack), 1 CAR + 1 NOS (mini game stack), 2 NYJ (RB + DEF).

1702442833243.png

Onto this week! have a fun 3 game slate on saturday!

Thursday Night/Showdown Slate

LAC/LVR

Chargers have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Raiders have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Jacobs has a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-1st for the week.

- Injuries - LAC - On D, 4th week w/o LB Bosa (51%+). On O, no QB Herbert, and WR Allen is Q.
- LVR - On D, DE Crosby (100%~) is Q, and DT Butler (46%) is Q. On O, RB Jacobs is Q, and C James (100%~) is Q.

Stick came in and played just over half of the snaps, and while it is a small sample size, he actually had a better aDOT than herberts season numbers (8.92 to 7.63. Now I'm not saying Stick is replacing Herbert/will be better, but I'd rather see that than the other way around, and it provides for some bigger play opportunity.... He was obviously in a positive passing script, but this is how his 24 attempts (in 32 minutes of play) were split.

K. Allen - 10 (42%)
G. Everett - 4 (17%)
A. Ekeler - 5 (21%)
A. Erickson - 3 (13%)
D. Parham - 1 (4%)
Q. Johnston - 2 (8%)

With Palmer returning, I'd say Guyton is a no go, and probably erickson too, if Palmer is not active for this game, I actually think Erickson offers a nice value spot at 1K as arguably the best punt option. Q, Johnston has played well over 80% of snaps in palmers absence, and last week he finished with a solid 16.5 aDOT, I think he is fine for tournament HR hunting. I hope Allen suits up and people are scared of both his injury, and Stick at QB, because I will be very overweight after seeing he had a 42% target share, I don't see how his floor isn't greater than 10 targets... I don't like Everetts terrible aDOT, but his 17% target share is almost doubled what it for the season and he doesn't break the bank, and it doesn't look like he got injured, but don't get cute with Parham, he played a season low 22% of snaps last week. Ekeler looks like he doesn't do much, and then you glance over and he somehow got to over 20 points, last week he played his 2nd most snaps of the year, and finished with 17 opps (7 targets), his ppr upside, along with an expectation of increased usage (following a starting qb injury/quick turn around game) makes me interested in captain material. Kind of like parham, Kelley saw his season low, and I would not get cute, even prior to the herbert injury, spiller started 2 drives, kelley just one.

It was the most neutral game possible last week, and not only did Jacobs see a season low in snaps, he also tied his season low in opps (15 --- 2 targets), and before you talk to me about him exiting the game.. the raiders had just 5 snaps after his injury. If he plays, I'll be underweight him the most, as I do want more of the other expensive pieces. If he's out, I assume the Raiders will do a commitee of White rushing/Abdullah receiving, so in PPR formats AND with the expectation of playing from behind, I'll play abdullah, but if you think Raiders win/lead, go with the cheaper White.... In O'Connells 6 full starts, Adams has a great 34% target share, and good 11.75 aDOT... I know he has been kind of disappointing, but those metrics can produce a overall WR1 for the week at any time, I will obviously trry to get him in. I don't know why things changed last week, but Tucker played just 6% of snaps, a season low, while he has the best aDOT on the team by a mile, I have to be off of him as a goose egg is highly probable. I don't really like renfrow, he doesn't get to 50% of snaps, while having a terrible aDOT of 3.91, pass for me. While I think Meyer could be okay, he has just a 16% target share, with an aDOT that isn't the greatest either of 7.9, and he comes at an expensive price... I'd rather just to find ways to pay up to the bigger guys, than settle on him at 8.6K. Rinse and repeat, but Mayer doesn't look appealing either... he has just a 10% target share, but his aDOT has been just as bad at 3.06.... the 2 things he does have going for him, is he is practically a 100% snap guy, and he is much cheaper than meyers, and still cheaper than everett/renfrow --- so I actually think I'll use him as a salary saver option too. Hooper sees limited playing time, and limited opps --- I'd rather stomach tucker hr chances over him, or erickson for sure if palmer is out.

Last edited:
Saturday/3 Game Slate

MIN/CIN

Vikings have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Bengals have a bad P/RB matchup.
Mullens has a meh pressure rate situation.
Browning has a good pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential. Mixon~ has a meh run potential.
Vikings TTR is 6th (meh).
Bengals TTR is 3rd.
Pace of play is 11th (for the week). O/U Rank is 3rd (bad).

- Injuries - MIN - On D, 4th week w/o LB Hicks (93%). On O, RB Mattison/WR Nailor are out, WR JJ is Q.. T O'Neill (100%er) is out.
- CIN - On D, 4th week w/o CB Taylor-Britt (90%+).

I think Mullens is more than capable keeping this offense afloat. In a small sample size this season, like Stick above, Mullens has an aDOT similar to Cousins, but even when looking back to his 2 semi games in MIN, his adjusted yards/attempt is on par with Cousins last 3 seasons too... I think I have no issues taking chances with the cheapest QB in the slate in a plus matchup playing for a team where in neutral scripts their throw % is in top quarter of the league. Before discussing this game by individual players, I'll note that I definitely can see a path to a Vikings lead, and with the slow pace, and them willing to run as well, the passing opps/receivers could hurt you, so be mindful when approaching this game with certain players/stacks.

We've seen Chandler handle/get good volume with efficiency, and is now the lead back. Last week, playing just over 50% of snaps post mattison injury, he had 15 opps (3 targets), and is actually averaging 3 targets/g over his last 3, he looks like a great play, with a pass to 20+ opps with a 4~ target floor. Hockenson had 5 targets on Mullens 13 pass attempts/2 drives --- if JJ is out, I will lock in Hockenson and figure it out elsewhere, but either way, I will have my fair share of him. It is hard to look at metrics entirely with another new QB, and the possible true return of JJ since week 5. If no JJ, all Addison/Osborn/Powell seem cheap for projected volume, if JJ is in, I'll see how he fits in salary rise, but Addison is the best aDOT guy on this team on the season, so I kind of like him with all the focus on JJ/Hock.

Mixon is averaging a TD in the 7 games post bye and has some of the best PPR safety on the slate. In his last 2 games he has averaged 25.5 opps (5.5 targets). My semi concern is there are a lot of choices on this slate and he is priced as the RB2, his recent 2 games were against better DVOA matchups (look what he did wk12), and chase brown is starting to eat into playing time, and truthfully looks like he deserves it... for all those reasons, and probably higher than typical ownership, I'm going to be much more lower owned on mixon/close to full fade. This isn't to say I want to play C. Brown either, his price is not much cheaper than chandler/warren/harris who all have much higher volumes. We have just 2 games of data with the big 3 at WR + browning, boyd has the worst aDOT with 5.3, and a target share of 16%... I'm not in love with him, but at 4.1K, I need to see other players in that range, at the moment I'll probably pass. Chase has a really good 26% target share, but with a bad aDOT of 6.5 too.. while I think he has big play/slate breaking potential, he is arguably the worst statistically of the guys priced around him... I won't cross him off, but I'll be underweight. I don't like the target share drop of Higgins the last 2 weeks, but he has the best aDOT of the 3 by a long shot, at 13.71... and we know he can get a 8+ target performance... at 5.9K he is my favorite of the bunch. Pass at TE, Hudson plays the least of 3~ TEs but has the best target share of 14%... yet his aDOT is not good at 3.67...

PIT/IND

Steelers have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Colts have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Trubisky has a meh pass potential. Najee/Warren have a great run potential.
Minshew has a meh pass potential.
Steelers TTR is 5th (meh).
Colts TTR is 2nd.
Pace of play is 3rd (good - for the week). O/U Rank is 2nd (meh).

- Injuries - PIT - On O, no QB Pickett. G Seumalo is Q.
- IND - On O, still no RB Taylor, and T Smith is out again.

I know Trubisky is a pretty big mess, and I'm not sure if we need 500 to 1200~ in price savings just yet, but he has shown to at least have some type of rushing floor, I expect them to be playing from behind, and he does have a handful of weapons around him that can make plays.... I don't hate the idea of him, but I understand not to go overboard (even pairing him with IND D....), would it shock you if he outpaced Mullens/Minshew/Browning?, not really. In the smaller sample size, At least Trubisky has shown the ability to try to throw it further, as his aDOT is 8.77 compared to Picketts 7.05. In his only full game (we can break down his 2 half games too) Diontae/Pickens had similar target shares, but Johnson aDOT was a massive 19.43, and Pickens was a bad 5.33..... I think Pickens can obviously beat out Diontae on certain weeks, I just don't see how you choose him over Diontae in most lineups, when they are only priced $400 from eachother... I'll take Diontae 8~ out of 10 times. While Robinson has been pretty miserable all year, he still plays 60 to 80% of snaps, has a 19 aDOT/8.5% target share, while being priced at the floor... if we need a salary saver, I don't hate the idea of him in a lineup or 2 (when mass entering). Freiermuth may be my favorite step down from Hockenson... he doesn't kill you at 3.9K, had a 20% target share, with a good TE aDOT of 8.57, I think he is relatively safe with some ceiling potential. What the hell do we do with this 2 headed monster? Najee is stuck between 15 to 20 opps (slightly less targets), while Warren is between 12 to 15 opps (slightly more targets), since they are the same priced, and I think Najee offers a touch more TD equity, I obviously lean him, but I can be swayed the other way. Maybe in some lineups where PIT leads, you can make a case to get unique and play both, possibly with PIT D...

Moss may be walking into his toughest matchup yet since Taylor went down again.. and while he is averaging just 9 ppr FPs/g, he is still getting a ton of playing time, with a 21.5 opp avg (5.5 target/g) If he can get a TD, I don't see 2~ other RBs beating him for being optimal so I'd keep him in your player pool. In the last 3 weeks post bye (and when Downs is back to being full healthy), Pittman has had an insane 33.5% target share, with a meh aDOT of 7.2... is he just an auto play until further notice? As his target floor is 10+. Downs is a no go for me... he is to expensive... despite a 17.5% target share, his aDOT is a terrible 3.81... he needs a YAC TD to burn me, so bring it on. Pierce on the otherhand grades out much better, and is 1.1K cheaper... the last 3 weeks he has a 12.5% target share, with a big 16.4 aDOT... definition of a tourney HR hitter, a better version of Robinson above... I don't mind taking a shot in 2 or so lineups if mass entering. The colts play 4 TEs, so if you want to play the guessing game go ahead... but the last2 weeks, none of the 4 were under 18% of snaps, none of the 4 were over 38% of snaps... PASS. (If you must dart --- Granson has the best aDOT, Mallory ahas the best target share).

DEN/DET

Broncos have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
R. Wilson has a bad pressure rate situation,
Goff has a great pressure rate situation. Montgomery/Swift have a great run potential.
Broncos TTR is 4th.
Lions TTR is 1st (great).
Pace of play is T-12th (for the week). O/U Rank is 1st (good).

- Injuries - DEN - On D, LB Bonitto (53%+) is out, S Locke (99% last 2 weeks) is Q.
- DET - On D, DT McNeill (70%) is out. On O, WR Reynolds is Q. C/T Ragnow/Decker are Q.

This is now 3 straight weeks for Jav. Williams with at least a 60% snap share (has happened just 1 other time prior).... in that span, he's averaged 20.33 opps (4.33 targets/g) --- back to why I don't know if I can trust Mixon, there is some good volume backs in this slate that don't break the bank... and a 20+ opp guy with PPR safety in a projected spot that's tough seems really nice from a tournament leverage perspective, I wouldn't cross him off your list. I have no issues with Sutton, in the last 4 weeks, he actually has a massive (quietly) 18.68 aDOT, with a 21% target share, those are good enough metrics. My slight concern is the passing volume on this team usually isn't super high, and he is priced between Pittman and Higgins, who I like as well... andddd we also have Jeudy... I know he has been soooo bad, but he is 4.7K, has a target share just below Sutton at 19%, with a good enough aDOT of 11.3, in these last 4 games, Wilson has thrown to him 5 times in the RZ (Sutton has just 3) --- so I do feel like they are trying to get him up. I will have some sutton, and I get a full fade of Jeudy, but I will actually be playing more Jeudy than others in this WR core, possibly regretfully. Humphrey played a season high last week, but I think it was a product of script, as the broncos were up 2 to 3 possesion for most of the game. I think he is slightly worse than Pierce/A-Rob, but we've seen early in the season Mims hit some HRs, and he is close to floor price, another one of the scenarios, but as a salary saver, I don't mind him in a lineup if mass entering. Trautman is probably the lowest priced TE I'd play, but I probably won't... I hate his 7.5% target share the past 4 weeks (again on a low volume passing team), but his aDOT of 7.88 is good enough if he happens to see a spike in volume.

Montgomery scares me... has 4 of the last 5 weeks he has not gotten over 40% of snaps, and he doesn't have the PPR safety some of these other backs have... having said that, he has TD equity, and if DET plays with a lead, which vegas is implying they will, we know he can be a workhorse... so I'd save him for scenarios where you see that playing out. If you think DET plays from behind, fire Gibbs up... as he has been explosive not only running the ball, but has shown high PPR ceilings too (in his 8 games where montgomery either got hurt/was out/took a back seat, Gibbs has hit 8 targets 3 times, and lower than 4 targets just once (in a 2+ possession win over ATL week 3), he is my preferred option of the 2. In the 5 games since the bye, DET has had the same 4 WR core playing similar snaps. St. Brown is obviously, by a mile, the best option, as he has a great 28% target share, with an ok aDOT of 8.7, the only fear we should have clicking his name is his price tag coupled with a negative script, but even still, you could argue he has the best floor/ceiling combo (I know JJ....) The other 3 WRs are so close in price, it really is about playing the numbers. Raymond plays the least, has the worst aDOT, and a target share of 9%, pass! I'm conflicting between Reynolds/Williams. Reynolds plays more/is the WR2, has a better target share of 10.5%, but an aDOT of just 8.76, I may favor him still to Williams, but we know Williams has HR upside with his massive 19 ADOT, but his 6% target share is really worrisome... you can argue just playing Pierce at that point. I think I'll treat Jam Williams like A-Rob/Mims, 1 step below Pierce. In that same window LaPorta has a 20% target share, with an 8.79 aDOT --- this is exactly like Freiermuth... I know the matchup is much better for LaPorta, and we've seen his massive ceiling games, but I really prefer Hockenson at that price. I won't cross him off my list, but I'll be underweight --- you could get different and maybe play both in the same lineup, so how the roster shakes out.

Last edited:
Sunday 1PMs/Main Slate

KCC/NEP

Chiefs have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Patriots have a great RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Mahomes has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Pacheco? has a meh run potential.
Zappe has a meh pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Zeke? has a good run potential.
Chiefs TTR is 6th (good).
Pats TTR is 20th (last/bad).
Pace of play is 4th. O/U Rank is 9th (bad).

- Injuries - KCC - On D, LB Bolton (86%) is Q. S Cook (79%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no WRs Hardman/Ross, no RB Pacheco, and T Smith is out for 3rd week.
- NEP - On O, RB Stevenson is out. WRs Thornton/JuJu/Parker are all Q.

Mckinnon is a no go, he is a touch more expensive than helaire, yet saw less carries AND targets than him last week. I still think Helaire is an ok option at 5K, he had 15 opps (4 targets) so he has some safety, and with a TD he can easily 3X+ his salary... not sure if I want him, but just an observation. Rice is coming off not only a season high of snaps at 85%, but that is also the most by any WR on this team all year.... we have someone FINALLY. In his last 3 weeks he has a massive 29% target share, BUT his aDOT does stink at 3.41.... either way, on PPR sites, that kind of target share gives him a super solid floor, with good upside (he does have over 7.5 yards of YAC). MVS is the only other playeer in that timeframe with a 10%+ target share (10%), but its accompanied by a massive 18.1 aDOT... he concerns me because Toney is getting healthier/seeing more time, which is directly lowering his snap counts... but as a HR hitter in a lineup where mass entering, I get it. In this same time of the Rice explosion, Kelce is maintaing a 22% target share with a great TE aDOT of 11.59, he has been in the teens in all 3 of those games, probably a catch short of the 100 yard bonus, and without scoring a TD... while 15~ points may be a floor for him, I know a 30 bomber is coming, and I'd rather be ahead of it than behind.

I tried to tell everyone... when Stevenson got hurt after a 27% snap count, Zeke finished with 22 opps (5 targets) on 69% of snaps... the following week (last week), he upped it up to 91% of snaps, and 30! opps (8! targets)... idc who you are playing, if you're getting that kind of production under 6K (even under 7K) you may be an instant click... if Pats keep it within 2 possesions, I don't think he gets scripted out. These WRs are all Q minus Douglas... so it's hard for me to be able to give concrete information... I'll tell you one thing.. they are all cheap, they should be in a positive passing script, and Zappe has been able to maintain really good aDOTs with his WRs. The WR1 Wk 13 had a 38% target share/15.78 aDOT (parker), while the WR2 was still fine at 12.5%/14 aDOT (juju). Wk 14, the WR1 had a 23% target share/14 aDOT (juju), and the WR2 had a 19%/9,8 aDOT.... these are really good metrics for guys close to floor price..... IMO the WR1 will be douglas, with maybe Parker... and I want a couple shares of each across a few lineups. I can't like every piece of this offense, but I need to see what other punt range options are like because Henry has a solid 10.71 aDOT with Zappe, and a 16.5% target share, those are fine numbers for 3K~ range, but I'm not sold just yet.

NYG/NOS

Giants have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Saints have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
DeVito has a bad pass potential. Barkley has a bad run potential.
Carr has a great pressure rate situation. Kamara has a great run potential.
Giants TTR is 18th (bad).
Saints TTR is 8th.
Pace of play is 5th. O/U Rank is T-7th (bad)

- Injuries - NYG - On D, DT Lawrence (70%) is Q. On O, TE Waller is Q. T Neal is doubtful, and G Pugh is Q.
- NOS - On D, DE Roach (37%) is out for 2nd week, S Maye (100%) out for 3rd week, CB Lattimore (95%+) is out for 4th week. On O, WR/RB Olave/Williams are Q. RB Miller is out.

In a pretty neutral script, DeVito only had 21 pass attempts... while I don't really like that, he has now shown rushing upside in 2 of his 4 starts, and the script should be better from a passing perspective... at 5K, I get why he isn't a bad play (he has already 3.5/4.5x'd this in 2 of his starts)... not sure if I'd go here just yet, but something of note. Barkley is one of the workhorse/snap share guys that are few and far between now... He is coming off a week of 24 opps (4 targets) and actually doesn't have a single game under 3 targets. He offers safety with ceiling potential. In DeVitos 4 straight, 4 WRs have target shares between 10.5 and 20%, 3 of which have aDOTs between 6 and 8.93...I say that because I think you can make an argument for most of them (or the opposite), something to keep in mind but all target shares probably get slightly sapped if Waller is in. From a tourney standpoint, I'll say Hyatt has the biggest aDOT lead by a mile with 18.75, he'd be my dart throw. Pass at TE barring a Waller activation.

I have some worry with Kamara because he is 8.6K (his highest for the year), which is also a touch below CMC, yet he has seen his snaps drop in 4 straight (while Williams has increased), and this is even with Taysom out last week... he has only 3x'd+ this once in the last 5 weeks, and Taysom does return (and shaheed), I see much more concern/red flags, I'll fade him this week. Despite playing hurt, and not even leading the WR core in snap count, Olave has a really good 25% target share, with a really good 15 aDOT... he has the potential for 100+ 1+ every week and the matchup is nice... if you think DeVito can keep it semi competitive, I like him a lot. The one reason I'd be slightly underweight Olave is because Shaheed is 4.3K, and he unfortunately got hurt not much later after M. Thomas got hurt... BUT he had one complete game without him 4 weeks back where he played 69% of snaps and ended with a 22.5% target share/10.44 aDOT, at 4.3K, this combo is steal your babies candy nice. I don't want to pay 5.5K on Taysom, but I won't fault you if you do...passing elsewhere.

NYJ/MIA

Jets have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Dolphins have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Z. Wilson has a bad pressure rate situation, and bad pass potential. Hall has a meh run potential.
Mostert/Achane has a good run potential.
Jets TTR is 19th (bad).
Dolphins TTR is 5th (good).
Pace of play is 10th. O/U Rank is 5th (bad).

- Injuries - NYJ - On O, C Tippman/T Mitchell are Q, T Warren is doubtful.
- MIA - On O, S Elliott (94%) is out, 2nd week w/o LB Baker (87%), 3rd week w/o LB Phillips (71%). S/LB/CB Holland (94%)/Van Ginkel (65%)/Howard (94%) are all Q. On O, WR Hill/RB Achane are Q. T Armstead is Q, T/G Hunt/Williams are out.

There is only 2.5 options on NYJ... Wilson, who they barely changed his price coming of a 14 target game.... In Zachs 10 starts, he has an insane 34% target share/10.85 aDOT, that can easily generate 10+-100+, ohhh... and that price they barely changed is still under 6K, that's fucking nuts, Oh and his numbers were even better in Zachs first game back post benching (40%/11.57). I have no issues going here, but I would like a healthier MIA O team come sunday to feel more comfortable. Hall is the other main option... he consistently plays over 60% of snaps, and has an insane PPR floor for a RB, it may arguably be better than Kamara, and you're getting him at a discount. In the last 4 weeks he's averaged 8 targets/g, never fewer than 6.... again, I have no issues going here. Conklin is the 0.5 piece, he has a 15% target share/decent 7.23 aDOT, at 3.1K, he's been consistently 2-3xing it, but I don't think you have to go here.

We have to take a wait and see approach here....MIA O looks much different without Hill, and Achane had an injury pop up, and the Oline is getting banged up,.... Hill seems to expensive even if he is active, idk if I want any part of it --- but I get the idea of using his extremely low ownershi/slate breaking potential and going for it ---- and if he is out, I think the only person I would fall in love with, even in a perceived tough matchup, is Waddle. This is strictly from a volume perspective, I won't play a QB vs NYJ, and I hate the carousel with Mostert/Achane, but with no threat of Hill, and the splitting time, they seem a bit to expensive over 7K.

CHI/CLV

Bears have a bad P/RB matchup.
Browns have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Fields has a bad pressure rate situation, and bad pass potential.
Flacco has a great pressure rate situation. Ford has a meh run potential.
Bears TTR is 16th (meh).
Browns TTR is T-10th.
Pace of play is 9th. O/U Rank is T-7th (bad).

- Injuries - CHI - On D, DE Ngakoue (72%+) is out, and S Brisker (94%) is Q. On O, WR Moore is Q.
- CLV - On D, S McLeod (49%+) is out for 4th week, S Thornhill (93%) is out for 2nd week, DE Okoronkwo (56%)/S Delpit (95%) are out. LB/CB/DT Walker (64%)/Ward (83%)/Elliott(40%) are all Q. On O, C Pocic is out.

Am I crazy for loving Moore yet again? The Browns are LITTERED with injuries in defense, and with Fields, Moore as a great 29.5% target share (38% since Fields return), with an 11.11 aDOT, he has more than 3x'd this in all 5 of Fields last 5 starts, plus I love moore that he is in a perceived tough matchup, and has an ankle injury concern (despite logging a full practice friday), I'm going for it. I guess I'd throw in Mooney as a cheap salary saver/punt option in a lineup or two when mass entering, for the seam reasons as moore, he has an aDOT that is similar, but with a target share of just 12%. Kmet is to expensive for me, he has some ppr safety with a 20% target share, but I don't care for his 5.09 aDOT, that is actually 2.5 since Fields return from injury, gross. Foreman was the leadback last week, but he is the head to a 3 back committee WITH a QB that can vulture TDs... I know he is just 5K but he has a low PPR floor, and without a TD, he hasn't 2x'd this salary once, pass.

I know the bears defense looks improved, and I think it has, but in the last 6 games they've held Bryce Young/Josh Dobbs in check (and Goff once), but they also gave up 30/24/31 to Herbert/Carr/Goff(once), and I have a sneaky feeling CLV isn't going to be able to let up. In Flaccos 2 starts, he's attempted 45 AND 44 pass attempts... and I get it was a positive script vs the rams, but last week the Browns actually led by 1 to 2 possessions ALL GAME...... that volume is GREAT for PPR formats. In Flaccos 2 games, Ford is averaging 15 opps (4.5 targets), I think he offers some floor safety at 5.5K, so I don't think he has to be off your player pool, but idk how much I'll have him, Hunt weirdly doesn't have PPR upside, passing. Cooper played just 32% of snaps 2 weeks ago due to injury, and STILL in the 2 games with Flacco he has a 22.5% target share, with a 10.68 aDOT --- it was 32.5% last week, I think he is a really good play. Moore has a 21.5% target share with a massive 18,56 aDOT, which is totally new for him this season, now a lot of that target share is buffed up due to Coopers injury, but I still think he is a fine play. I obviously still prefer Cooper much more. Njoku is averaging 7 targets/g with Flacco, so I get it, but his aDOT (despite 2 deep TDs), isn't great at 6.93 when you consider he is 4.7K... I won't talk anyone off of him if you like him, but I'll be underweight.

ATL/CAR

Falcons have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Panthers have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Ridder has a great pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential. Bi. Robinson has a good run potential.
Hubbard has a bad run potential.
Falcons TTR is T-12th (meh).
Panthers TTR is 17th (bad).
Pace of play is T-1st (good). O/U Rank is 10th (bad/last).

- Injuries - ATL - On D, DE Street (31%) is out, DT Onyemata (64%) is Q to return after a 1 week hiatus. On O, T McGary is out, and T Matthews (left last weeks game)/C Dalman/G Lindstrom are Q.
- CAR - On D, LB/S Gross-Matos (53%)/Woods (87%) are Q. On O, TEs Hurst/Thomas are out.

We have a wet/windy game here. with teams that either A) prefer to run, or B) have the worst QB in the league this year... I want 0 of the passing offense, and this clock should continue to run.

The one glaring spot in this game is the ATL backfield. Bijan is coming off a 78% snap guy (3rd straight increase since the BYE), he is averaging 6 targets/g in those 3, never fewer than 5... now I know I've been overweight him the past few weeks... but in tournaments, I think they is an ownership conversation to be had, as I don't see how he isn't in the top 3 most owned RBs of the slate, and when it comes to truly running downfield in sloppy conditions, I would not be shocked to see Allgeier get more involved, and/or get some RZ work... which could hurt a touch of Bijans projections. I don't think I can fully fade him, but I will be under the field, and to further hedge, I'll take a share or 2 of allgeier in some lineups at 4.4K. I obviously think London/Pitts are still relatively cheap, but to pay off you may need the TD in this one, so I'll pass.

Hubbard is coming off a season high 78% of snaps (is it just me, or were there actually a lot of backs seeing the field more in recent weeks --- good) In this game he saw 25 opps (2 targets), last week he also had 25 opps.... I always say this, but if you're projected over 20 opps, you shouldn't be below 6K... I know the PPR floor hasn't fully been there, but I think this game is at worst dink and dunk material and most likely plod your way down the field, I'm not sure what exposure I'll have but I'll make sure to include him. I want nobody when it comes to passing, but I will note, Tremble is the floor price, and has 3 of his TE teammates out (only sullivan while be with him, and he doesn't get targets) --- I'm not saying I like him, but he is a salary saving one-off where you're hoping for 3~ targets and a goal line TD.

TBB/GBP

Bucs have a great P/RB matchup.
Packers have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Baker has a good pass potential
Love has a good pressure rate situation, and pass potential. A. Jones??? has a bad run potential.
Bucs TTR is T-12th (meh).
Packs TTR is 7th.
Pace of play is T-6th. O/U Rank is 4th (meh).

- Injuries - TBB - On D, DE Green (25%+) is out for 4th week, DE Gholston (25%), CB Davis (96%) are out, S/DT Neal (64%+)/Vea (62%+) are both doubtful, and LB/CB White (99%)/Dean (78%) are Q. On O, WR Godwin is a GTD.
- GBP - On D, S/CB Savage (85%)/Alexander (95%) are Q, as well as CB Stokes. On O, WR Watson is doubtful, RBs Jones/Dillon are Q, and WR Wicks is Q.

This packers D is quietly getting healthier with the possible return of 2 of their CBs/1 LB, as well as a S/LB coming back 2 weeks ago (Stokes/Alexander, Walker, Savage/Campbell), so while the matchup looks great for TBB, I do think it is a touch overinflated. Having said that, R. White has been a floor upper teens ppr FP back for since week 7, not many backs consistently play over 80%+ of snaps, he offers a safe PPR floor, with 24+ potential opps... he always seems to have a bad run potential/tough matchup too, and it doesn't stop him, and technically this time he doesn't.... Idk what exposure I'll have, but he should be in your pool. I don't really want to spend up for Evans, but if Godwin sits, he obviously gets a higher target floor, and he has been elite, I'll probably full fade though. And of course, if no Godwin, Palmer at practically floor price is a salary relief/one-off option. Otton always pops up as a good play, he is cheap, he plays 100% of snaps pretty much, and he runs a route per dropback 80% of the time, good for 3rd best among TEs, while baker unfortunately doesn't look his way enough... I still like him a lot, and obviously love him if no Godwin. Also his TE aDOT is ok at 6.58 on the season, but it's been trending upwards past few weeks.

The packers passing offense is in a smash spot, and the convo is about ownership. I don't think I can fade it... we a) can do it without breaking the bank (as they are all cheap options), b) are in a matchup vs the pass funnel D of TBB PLUS the injuries on that side are piling up fast, and c) the pieces floors all rise as Watson is doubtful, and wicks is Q.... you got to love it. Lets start in the backfield, again we do not want this part of the offense, but if both backs are out, taylor is obviously a salary saver at 4.3K, if jones is out, I still don't want dillon, but if dillon is out, I can see Jones giving us some PPR upside, and would be a hedge to the popular passing offense... I wouldn't go overboard at all, just something to consider. Weeks 1-3, and 14 did not include Watson... in those games, Reed grades out a touch better, and he is a touch cheaper, but it's negligible, so if you wanted doubs over reed, that's fine with me... I am most likely taking the 3 GBP player stacks so I may include both, or we could look at Wicks (although Q), but I actually have some interest in Toure..... he has a big 18.42 aDOT/9% target share in those 4 games, and that held true last week (after the first 3 game sample size) as he led in aDOT at 14, and upped his target share to 10.5%, he's floor price, and I'll pair him with Doubs or Reed in some lineups, imo he is a must click if Wicks is out too. I'm most likely off Kraft --- he had just a 10.5% target share in the game last week, but really it is because his popularity is going to be huge, and Otton is my most preferred bring back (and a good pivot off his ownership imo).

HOU/TEN

Texans have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Titans have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Stroud??? has a great pass potential. Singletary/Pierce have bad run potential.
Levis has a meh pressure rate situation, but a good pass potential.
Texans TTR is 14th (meh).
Titans TTR is T-10th.
Pace of play is T-12th. O/U Rank is 6th (bad).

- Injuries - HOU - On D, CB Thomas (78%) is out for 3rd week, DE Anderson (67%)/LB Cashman (80%+) are out. On O, QB Stroud is doubtful, WR Dell is out, WR Collins is Q (but wasn't seen at Fri practice), WR Brown is Q. T Fant is Q.
- TEN - On D, DT Simmons (81%)/CB Fulton (90%+) are out for 2nd week, DT Peko (39%) is out, DE Autry (67%)/LB Gibbens (65%)/S Wallace (87%) are all Q. On O, WR Ikhine is Q.

Another game with a laundry list of injuries. In general, HOU players are inflated due to recent success, and on top of that, that was with QB breakout Stroud who most likely won't play. Having said that, you could see some value pieces popping up if Collins is out, possibly Brown, and definitely Dell.... It would leave us with a 4.2K Woods, and a 3.2K Metchie, in that scenario, I think they can be played. I don't want any of the backfield committee, and Schultz is priced with McBride/Njoku/etc, eff that.

IF Spears can find the endzone I think he can be a really good play --- but the uncertainty of that, with the probable outcome of playing with a lead, is keeping me off of him, but his day will come. On the flip side, King Henry, while having TD equity, doesn't have the greatest PPR floor, there is technically a script that would cause concern, and he barely 3x'd this salary in the last 3 weeks while getting double digit TDs in each, unless you see him getting 2 TDs again, I'd be off. In the 7 games with Levis, Hopkins has a really good 27.5% target share, and a really good 15.8 aDOT, his price did not budge after last weeks performance (monday night effect), and somehow these numbers are a touch better in the 3 games that Burks was also on the field... I like him. If you really want to go for a HR shot/punt play, Burks/Ikhine/Moore all have huge aDOTs, but all their target shares are under 10%, so feel free guessing. I think Chig is an fine punt, he is 2.9K, and his a 16.5% target share/7.49 aDOT (another reason to fade Kraft).

Sunday 4PMs/Main Slate (Cont.)

I want to point out that all 3 of these 4PM games have the best O/U's on the slate, and should be the primary game stacking/mini game stacking candidates --- but if you have conviction of a game bucking the trend, taking a stand in tourneys can create really good opportunities/leverage.

SFO/ARI

49ers have a great P/RB matchup.
Cardinals have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Purdy has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. CMC has a great run potential.
Murray has a bad pressure rate situation, and bad pass potential. Conner has a good run potential.
49ers TTR is 1st (great).
Cards TTR is 15th (meh).
Pace of play is 16th (meh/last). O/U Rank is 3rd (good).

- Injuries - SFO - On D, S Hufanga (89%) out for 4th week, DE Armstead (66%) is out for 2nd week, DT Hargrave (64%)/LB Burks (31%) are out. LB Greenlaw (89%)/CB Ward (88%) are Q. On O, no RB Mitchell.
- ARI - On D, LB/DT White (95%)/Fotu (41%) are out for 3rd week, CB Price may be returning. LB Barnes (53%) is Q. On O, WRs Brown/Wilson ,and TE Swaim are Q.

CMC/Purdy/Aiyuk/Deebo have all seen price increases, so it is much harder to go Purdy plus pick 2 strategy, but the matchup is still dynamite, and they continue to have the top team total of the slate week in and week out... so it is hard to completely avoid rostering them. CMC last week got to 20 points on 0 TDs, and 1 catch.... that is what we call a fucking insane floor... if you want to start with him locked in and figure it out elsewhere, I won't blame you... it doesn't hurt that his direct backup is out too... I know Deebo has been getting the shine/glory, but there is no way I am playing him at a higher price over Aiyuk, when in same, fully healthy, games, he has had a better target share of 25% (to 20%), AND aDOT of 14.2 (to 7.33).... Aiyuk >>> Deebo 9/10 times imo. Kittle is the other really interesting option.... he is actually the only one that saw his price drop a ton, he comes into the game with the "toughest perceived" matchup, but in the last 5 weeks he quietly has a 22.5% target share, with a good TE aDOT of 9.14, we've seen him have big ceiling games, and not only do those reasons above have me thinking his ownership will be supressed, but a ton of game stacks will be including McBride as the bring back (whether right or wrong) --- imo he goes unnoticed, and for those reasons, I will happily include him in my player pool.

Conner is a workhorse, and he is below 5.7K, hit 76% of snaps last week, and had 27 opps (2 targets), but that was also the sole game ARI lead throughout/won, the prior 3 weeks they either played from behind/lost, and he had as low as 11 opps, and as high as 17 opps, while going scoreless in all 3, remember Kyler is a vulture candidate too, so I probably will be very underweight at best. Hollywood got hurt and only played half the game last week, but still, in Kylers 4 games he has a 19% target share with a really good 15.09 aDOT, and he is just 5.1K --- if he suits up, I like it... we've seen WR1s have some decent games vs this D recently, I really like him as a pivot off McBride (and allows for easier path to Kittle). Dortch didn't suit up in Kylers first start, but in his last 3, he has a 20% target share with a 9,2 aDOT, at 4.1K I think he is fine to dart throw, not sure I will. Moore is an extreme dart throw/hr hitter, prior to Kyler he was a line of scrimmage guy, with KYler, he has had a sick 20.33 aDOT, but just a 6% target share... at best I'd salary save/punt him in a lineup if mass entering. McBride is a big time PPR floor guy, with a big 26% target share, but his aDOT is just 5.2, and I know he is going to be super popualr, I'd rather be contrarian here, as it wouldn't shock me to see brown beat him, or others priced around him (kittle being one).

WAS/LAR

Commanders have a good P/RB matchup.
Rams have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Stafford has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential.
Commanders TTR is 9th.
Rams TTR is 2nd (great).
Pace of play is 8th. O/U Rank is 2nd (good).

- Injuries - WAS - On D, 4th week w/o DE Smith-Williams (37%), and LB Davis (86%) is out. On O, RB Br. Robinson is out.
- LAR - On D, DT Donald (81%) is Q. On O, WR Atwell is Q, T Havenstein is Q.

This game with be 1 of 2 (GBP the other) where teams will target the passing offenses that aren't from DAL!/BUF!, and SFO!/ARI~, not sure I can avoid this one, but just making awareness for leverage/making yourself different purposes.

We didn't have a complete game without Br. Robinson, but in a game where he got hurt early, AND WAS got blown out, Gibson had 15 opps (5 targets)... he is just 5.2K with PPR safety and a probable path to at least 20 opps, he should be included in your player pool. At WR, this core has played 9 full games together .... they finally made Samuel priced similar to Dotson, I still think he grades out better, but if it's a popularity convo, I kind of lean Dotson a bit more, but in any fashion, I still rather have McLaurin the most... he is not that much more expensive, has the best target share, and the best aDOT of the 3 (by a lot) - 11.11 compared to 6.93/8.26... I'll take my chances with him the most, aside from bigger game stacks/onslaughts. Thomas has been very disappointing of late... but again this team continually plays in passing scripts (they are the #1 pass play% team in the league), I'm not sure if we need punt/salary relief here, as his metrics are similar to Samuel/Dotson, and it is easier to fit in the WR to afford a TE move to the bottom or top, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him have an optimal game.

I'm conflicted here... it took Kyren 1 game to then return back to 90%+ snap beast, and he averaged 27.5 opps (4.5 targets) in those 2 games.... that's smashing... they are faves with the #2 implied team total, and I mentioned above how I think most will a) see his price and fade, because b) WAS is typically attack through the air, and Kupp/Nacua with Stafford looks just as appealing... Or I am dead wrong, and he goes 30%+ owned but I know people can't afford everyone from this game/SFO, so getting the calls/fades right will most likely make or break you. Speaking of Kupp/Nacua, they are practically the same player, same target shares/same aDOTs... Nacua is $400 cheaper, but that's negligble... play who you like the most or go for a bigger team/game stack. I will note... with Hunter Long in, Higbees snap% is around 70%~, with him out, it is mid 90%s, he is a cheap way to get exposure to this offense, and with Atwell unlikely to suit up, he could see a touch more volume.

DAL/BUF

Cowboys have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Bills have a bad P/RB matchup.
Dak has a good pass potential.
Allen has a meh pressure rate situation.
Cowboys TTR is 4th (good).
Bills TTR is 3rd (great).
Pace of play is 14th. O/U Rank is 1st (great).

- Injuries - DAL - On D, DT Hankins (41%) is out, S/CB Hooker (86%)/Gilmore (94%) are Q. On O, WR Tolbert is Q.
- BUF - On D, DE Epenesa (41%)/S Hyde (91%+) are both out.

I don't have concerns here, I just want to be underweight the field, because I love other matchups... and the 14th overall pace, despite the #1 O/U makes me think being under the field in % is an advantage in the long run.... but! I obviously still want to target this game for one-offs/mini game stacks if need be...

I forgot exactly, but the DAL coach said it's not realistic for Pollard to get X amount of touches or whatever... well coaches lie (hello McVay...), Pollard has averaged about 70%+ of snaps since the bye, and Dowdle has crossed 10 opps just twice in that time frame, both in blowouts.... so I'll believe it when I see it. Pollard is coming off b2b 24 opp games (6 targets/g avg)... he is a good floor/ceiling player as any and imo a fine play. In 7 games since the bye, Lamb as one of the league bests 32.5% target share, with a good 11.2 aDOT... that is WR1 overall upside, but he is also priced like that (WR2 overall)... if you can make it work, and absolutely want him in, I get it... not sure how my roster construction will go just yet. Cooks feels to expensive for just a 12.5% target share, and while the others are floor priced they split time as the WR3, and eat into eachothers playing time..I think one can hit, but is it Gallup or Tolbert? The passing volume could be lower than usual in this one --- or BUF plays with a lead, and it is massive... I'll fade for now. Ferguson is just to expensive for a 16.5% target share/5.98 aDOT, pass.

Cooks is back to being used as a receiver, my problem is he still is not seeing 50% of snaps once in the last 4 games. coupled with the fact he is over 6K... while he has 20+ opp upside, he also has below 15 opp downside... I think he is fine, but there are backs better just above him, and value plays just below him, passing. Idk if it's the return of Knox or not, but Diggs went semi back to his ways with a big 30.5% target share, although with just a 7,.82 aDOT... that resembles his early season form which can be scary. While Gab fell to a pathetic 5.5% target share, he was still utilized for HR bombs, evidenced by his massive 28.5 aDOT (Believe Allen didn't see him on a wide open TD too that could have added to those numbers)... in tourneys, there is always an argument for him. Out on Shakir with the return of Knox. I want to say Kincaid feels a bit to expensive to me, but the return of Knox did NOT hurt him... as he had a 22% target share (very good for a TE), his aDOT took a hit at 4.75, and maybe he feels a touch expensive, but if you have conviction that this game hits/goes over that O/U, then he should be a part of it...

Last edited:
Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

BAL/JAC

Ravens have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jaguars have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Lamar has a good pressure rate situation. Mitchell/Gus Bus have good run potentials.
Lawrence has a meh pass potential. Etienne has a bad run potential.
Pace of play is 15th (meh).

- Injuries - BAL -
- JAC -

-

PHI/SEA

Eagles have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Seahawks have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Hurts has a bad pressure rate situation, but a great pass potential. Swift has a great run potential.
Geno? has a meh pressure rate situation, but a good pass potential.
Pace of play is T-6th.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, LB Cunningham (82%)/CB Slay (97%) are both out. On O, OL Jurgens is out, and QB Hurts is Q.
- SEA - On D, CB/S Witherspoon (94%)/Adams (84%) are Q. On O, QB Smith is Q, but more like doubtful.

We've seen PHI get blown out in b2b games now, and it resulted in a terrible snap count for Swift, as well as opps (12 in each), averaging 4 fps/g, and 30~ yards total... OUCH. I say this because the passing attacks in this games are dynamite, but I think he goes completely overlooked... I don't have an issue in playing him.. not saying to be completely overweight, but don't cross him off. With Goedert in the lineup (Wks 1-9, and 14), Brown has an insane 33.5% target share, with a good 12.75 aDOT... Smith is a step down at 22.5%, and can obviously be played, but if I can't jam in both, I want brown over smith much of the time. Goederts aDOT isn't desirable at 5.11, you can make an argument he has a relatively safe PPR floor with an 18% target share/a pivot off lockett as a similar price, but last weeks return was actually much worse than his season numbers, as his aDOT was 1.75, and his target share was 14.5%... I think I'll be underweight. I don't know if we need a punt option just yet, or maybe if SEA has better targets, but I'm semi conflicted... I don't want Zacchaeus, I don't want Scott/Penny, we can't play Stoll.... that leaves Jones/Watkins... in Watkins return, his last 2 games he's had a 55% snap share, with a big 16.75 aDOT, just a 5.5% target share, but these were in games that were blowouts against PHI... so are they artificially inflated? -- he is a tourney dart throw/home run hitter, but I would use him in 1 to 2 lineups MAX... In his first game back (3 weeks ago) and in a close game, it was actually Julio who led in snaps, but still, he had a 10% target share and just a 3 aDOT... I'm not really in love with either, but if I had 2, I'd pick between these 2.

We saw prior to Walker's injury, Charbonnet was quietly taking over the backfield duties... while last week Walker did lead in snaps, they were playing in a 2+ possession deficit for almost the entirety of the second half, and Charbonnet was much more efficient on the ground... I can't stomach paying 7.8K for Walker, when Charb is 4K.... that's egregiously bad. Fant last week really did well for going up against SFO D. Yes he had some turnovers, but he finished with 17 DK points (very close to the 300 yard bonus), and now goes up against the worst secondary in the NFL, that is now w/o their starting LB/CB.... yes please. Last week was a zig zag. Metcalf/Lockett/JSN snaps were 90/81/71%, aDOTs were 22.2(massive)/10.83/7, and target share was 16%/19.5%/22.5%. I still absolutely want the upside of Metcalf, and I think he grades out that best despite the lowest target share (he made up almost 50% of the teams air yards). While I think it is a coinflip between Lockett/JSN, I slightly lean the lower price on JSN, but wouldn't fault you going the other way. Fant has led this TE trio in snaps for a while now, hitting around 60%, and last week with his old teammate in DEN, he had a 13% target share/5.25 aDOT... that sounds extremely similar to Goedert above, and he comes in at 2.6K, not 6.2K... I like him as a cheap option.

Last edited:
I freaking love Russ Wilson passing yards again, loved it last week and he cashed but was way closer than I expected and now he bout 6 yards higher but I don’t expect donks to have success in the ground and def think lions offense at home can push donks d more than that lame duck chargers team could after Herbert went out. Along with Russ I think Sutton ov 54.5 rec a freaking steal and even tho perine annoys me getting some the receptions out the backfield I like Williams over 18.5 rec as well. All 3 of those guys will be a sgp for me along with pretty large straight bets especially on Russ and Sutton.

So we go late game 1st

Russ Wilson ov 216.5 passing/ov 1.5 td w the plus money seems like a solid play also.

Sutton ov 54.5 rec.

Williams ov 18.5 rec

Make it a sgp with donks +4.5 also!

Lions side im not as sure, I have a tough time getting off gibbs one way or another but his rec up to 28.5 now, ev money I lean over but don’t love. For some reason I can’t shake my hard on for jameson Williams and holy shit his number low, I prob ignore his 19.5 but more important give me 40+ and 50+ at damn +310 and freaking +550! He hasn’t did shit his last 2 but imo throw out the game in Chicago, goff wasn’t hitting him on a deep pass in that wind! His last 2 at home in the dome he went 40+ and 50+ respectively, donks d has way more to worry bout to stop on lions offense so while this kid could record a 0 he could also make 1-2 catches and pay out over 3-1 and 5-1! I think he worth sprinkling the alt number, hell maybe just skip the 19.5, I say he catches a pass or 2 he goes for 40!! 60+ is freaking +850!!

Give me the could look stupid wheel of the week on

Jameson Williams 40+, 50+, 60+., 1 big play. 2 fairly long catches and huge cash! Worth a shot to me.

Trubisky ov 16.5 rush a total no brainer. Don’t trust him to hit any wr numbers but I trust he scramble for 20+!! I do trust he prob hit warren a few times so warren ov 17.5 rec.

Moss ov 15.5 rec tough to pass up but I don’t love this game. Think I’m mostly just riding trubisky rush yards.

Only interest in the 1st game is give me mixon ov 24.5 rec all day every day. No brainer.

Think that my entire Saturday prop/plays

Great minds @2daBank

Played Russ yards over 217.5

Feels like a banger to me. Of course I slammed him last week and luckily donks threw little more late than some teams would have, that was mostly the result of Stick and lame duck chargers not pushing them. We know lions offense in the dome will force this into a different kind of game. If I wanted to be greedy I wouidnt be scared to say he throws for 250 cause i don’t think they run much on lions. Might as well just hammer the reg number tho Imo. I like that +135 for him to throw 2 td passes also, your squad has allowed red zone tds where den has struggled.

Im still so tempted to play gibbs ov 28.5 rec or his ov 86.5 total yards. One these days I’m cashing a jameson Williams wheel! Laporta shouod do work on play action also. This game has some real prop potential all over. Gotta love Sutton also, if he don’t go for 60+ I’d be shocked.

Should be a good one. As much I like your squad +4.5 feels like the side bit might just put all that on the props!

Feels like a banger to me. Of course I slammed him last week and luckily donks threw little more late than some teams would have, that was mostly the result of Stick and lame duck chargers not pushing them. We know lions offense in the dome will force this into a different kind of game. If I wanted to be greedy I wouidnt be scared to say he throws for 250 cause i don’t think they run much on lions. Might as well just hammer the reg number tho Imo. I like that +135 for him to throw 2 td passes also, your squad has allowed red zone tds where den has struggled.

Im still so tempted to play gibbs ov 28.5 rec or his ov 86.5 total yards. One these days I’m cashing a jameson Williams wheel! Laporta shouod do work on play action also. This game has some real prop potential all over. Gotta love Sutton also, if he don’t go for 60+ I’d be shocked.

Should be a good one. As much I like your squad +4.5 feels like the side bit might just put all that on the props!
My thing with Gibbs is he is still underused.

Dude will get 6-50 by mid 2Q then maybe carried 3-4 more times and catch a pass.

Jamo is ready to bust out. Goff missed him last week for a long TD badly.

My thing with Gibbs is he is still underused.

Dude will get 6-50 by mid 2Q then maybe carried 3-4 more times and catch a pass.

Jamo is ready to bust out. Goff missed him last week for a long TD

momgomery a fine back but feel like it a waste he doing anything but giving gibbs a breather! Williams did have couple longer catches in the dome. Goeff throwing at soldier field was prob a terrible spot. Will all the things donks struggle w lions do wiell I gotta believe Williams gets lost behind the d a few times. Those prices for just 40-60+ are insane. 1 play could cash them all! Glad you see it coming also! This game has prop money just dripping from it!

As long as they stick w trubisky I don’t see how he doesn’t hit his short rush total? I trust he runs for 20+ more than he hits a wr down the field! Trubisky rush my fav outside the lions game. Although mixon rec yards a must also.

I’ll def have this parlay

Mixon ov 24.5 rec
Trubisky ov 16.5 rush
Wilson ov 216.5 pass

Then a Wilson pass/Sutton rec sg.

Luckily Wilson came thru. I really did not expect lions d to keep Donks offense in check for so much the game! Sutton rec yards hit. Those 2 were key to my day but feel a bit cheated not cashing Russ ov 1.5 td passes!! Still not sure if that kid got in? Seemed like a smart time to challenge, I thought Peyton was very bad tonight as I hold him to a high standard., jameson Williams came up just few yards short on 50+, I’ve had 2-3 weeks now where I’m just falling short on the Alt wheel prices but that ok, only have to hit around 33% to be turning nice profit. We had 2 months I was cashing several wheels a week! Won’t be long till they start coming in again!

Hey @ScopeY what kind of target share Conklin getting w Wilson? Don’t we gotta expect ramsey to take on the young wr? Wouidnt bother me for dfs but far as pros Conklin has appeal for me.

I love Moore cept I’m seeing strong-ish winds and rain in clevland. Im all bout the flacco to Moore connection tho. I wouldn’t expect Cooper to show out in wind and rain, not his style, I like ford for dfs but more for props, 17.5 rec yards feels like cake, 31 and 33 since flacco took over! Yes please!! Bears allow almost 60 a game to rb in passing game! 6/1 on 60+!

Washington crap secondary looks like the team tot attack, I like basically every ram rec prop over, Stafford over (although little worried bout game script w Thst 273.5 number). Other side Logan Thomas and Samuel in the 30s are must. Samuel seems to get lot more run and short passes when one the rbs out:

Washington crap secondary looks like the team to attack, I like basically every ram rec prop over, Stafford over (although little worried bout game script w Thst 273.5 number). Kupp, nucua, Williams, Other side Logan Thomas and Samuel in the 30s are must. Samuel seems to get lot more run and short passes when one the rbs out, no Robison this week, Samuel should be well into the 40s. Thomas hasn’t been consistent at all but just feels like a game he should do well, assuming he can stay on the fiend!

Back to the panthers fade well…. Hope somebody has been playing these with me

Bijan td scored +123

might go rush/rec over & also 2tds+800

Only a matter of time before he has a monster game and why not vs the worst run d

Back to the panthers fade well…. Hope somebody has been playing these with me

Bijan td scored +123

might go rush/rec over & also 2tds+800

Only a matter of time before he has a monster game and why not vs the worst run d

I like him and Hubbard too actually. I was gonna talk little jive last week since I got Cook rec yards before you hit the rush/rec then he went HAM amd we both cashed super easy! Lol. I’m all bout Cook rec props every week since the OC change. This week against Dallas pass rush should work out just fine as i expect Brady to use cook in passing game to try and slow the pass rush down plus just checking down when the Dallas rush gets quick penetration! Ov 21.5 rec another banger for me.

So far.

Ford ov 17.5 rec
Cook ov 21.5 rec
Kraft ov 33.5 rec
D-hop ov 58.5
Conklin ov 27.5 rec

Then the slew of rams and commanders!!

Kupp ov 75.5
Nacua ov 68.5
Thomas ov 30.5
Samuel ov 37.5
Williams ov 23.5

Stafford ov 273.5 pass

Not sure exactly wtf to do w the rams game? Lol.

Torn on Reed ov 48,5 or 4.5 receptions?

Elijah Moore ov 37.5.

I like him and Hubbard too actually. I was gonna talk little jive last week since I got Cook rec yards before you hit the rush/rec then he went HAM amd we both cashed super easy! Lol. I’m all bout Cook rec props every week since the OC change. This week against Dallas pass rush should work out just fine as i expect Brady to use cook in passing game to try and slow the pass rush down plus just checking down when the Dallas rush gets quick penetration! Ov 21.5 rec another banger for me.
I was mad I didn't hit submit on an alternate rush & rec/TD parlay on Cook last week lol. Bills props have been great to me last couple weeks.

I totally get your logic and it looks almost too easy! Dallas will definitely be looking to stop Cook from leaking out I do think they try and gameplan for it. Not to say they stop it, but once again I like the 73.5 rush & rec a little more. I think he can bust a 35+ yd run OR catch at any time, if he does it's $$$ 2dabank haha

FWIW I am probably going to be heavy on Diggs props. 67.5 yds is hilarious here I expect it by early 3rd.

Yds over alternate, TD scored. He will steady get 11+ targets and it's been a minute since he dropped a 100 yd game. What better time than today.

Kincaid yds & catches o39.5/ o4.5 juiced both doable. Concern for me is his shoulder all it takes is one big hit and he could be sidelined. So I may pass on his altogether.

what I'm on so far

McBride rec yds o49.5 he's getting targeted like crazy I will bite

Will levis passing yds o202.5- Texans d fading. Bryce young threw for 235, Ridder 329 cmon.

Diggs o67.5

Bijan TD

looking at ridley rec yds over maybe Odell

I was mad I didn't hit submit on an alternate rush & rec/TD parlay on Cook last week lol. Bills props have been great to me last couple weeks.

I totally get your logic and it looks almost too easy! Dallas will definitely be looking to stop Cook from leaking out I do think they try and gameplan for it. Not to say they stop it, but once again I like the 73.5 rush & rec a little more. I think he can bust a 35+ yd run OR catch at any time, if he does it's $$$ 2dabank haha

In general I don’t think teams game plan vs many backs in passing game w a few obvious exceptions, even then a team like Dallas who coming w their hair on fire in known passing spots not worried bout back leaking out, especially on longer distances., wouldnt read much into number and feeling easy, it is I agree!! I play lot more running back rec yards than rushing and 21.5 is basically showing a level of respect as usually goes mid/high teams for guy like ford, or cook before recently, even Bijan was high teens for some time: moves to low 20s when they start taking notice, if it keeps up he could join the likes of gibbs closer to 27-28.. that why these so beatable they basically have a pattern and rarely deviate much even tho I think cook should be a guy in the mid to upper 20s.,

FWIW I am probably going to be heavy on Diggs props. 67.5 yds is hilarious here I expect it by early 3rd.

Yds over alternate, TD scored. He will steady get 11+ targets and it's been a minute since he dropped a 100 yd game. What better time than today.

Kincaid yds & catches o39.5/ o4.5 juiced both doable. Concern for me is his shoulder all it takes is one big hit and he could be sidelined. So I may pass on his altogether.

I love when guys like him hit a lull and all a sudden we can get fat plus money on numbers that are often -110!!!! Tend to agree with you, might put him in a wheel. Imi dallas is pretty much same team they been, I guess smashing Philly was little new for them but it was clearly a down eagles team and a Dallas team who treated it like the SB. When push comes to shove I still don’t think cowboys are among the best teams, they still a notch or 2 below imo. The bigger question are bills belonging in that category?? Not 100% sure but think they better then Dallas

what I'm on so far

McBride rec yds o49.5 he's getting targeted like crazy I will bite

Will levis passing yds o202.5- Texans d fading. Bryce young threw for 235, Ridder 329 cmon.

Diggs o67.5

Bijan TD

looking at ridley rec yds over maybe Odell

I like d-hop rec yards more than Levis but we barking up same tree. Just remember this Vrabel and good chance Texans not scoring much with all the skill guys hurt and Keenam playing qb, Vrabel had to let Levis throw last week cause they handed all those points over. I agree he could certainly hit this number but I don’t think game script will be favorable for him, Know what im saying?

Getting +230 for diggs to go for 100+ in a big game was a no brainer to me. He been the good solder since the oc change but it time for him to show out!!

So far.

Ford ov 17.5 rec
Cook ov 21.5 rec
Kraft ov 33.5 rec
D-hop ov 58.5
Conklin ov 27.5 rec

Then the slew of rams and commanders!!

Kupp ov 75.5
Nacua ov 68.5
Thomas ov 30.5
Samuel ov 37.5
Williams ov 23.5

Stafford ov 273.5 pass

Not sure exactly wtf to do w the rams game? Lol.

Torn on Reed ov 48,5 or 4.5 receptions?

Elijah Moore ov 37.5.
Just going to tail you and Lex on afternoon props. Didn't even wake up til HT of these first games and honestly had no clue who's playing who this week. I'm amazed I know half the names you put out there, a few years with no fantasy and that knowledge has been purged completely!

Just going to tail you and Lex on afternoon props. Didn't even wake up til HT of these first games and honestly had no clue who's playing who this week. I'm amazed I know half the names you put out there, a few years with no fantasy and that knowledge has been purged completely!
Hope you played McBride doesn’t get easier can’t believe Levis didn’t hit

Reactions: KJ
Hope you played McBride doesn’t get easier can’t believe Levis didn’t hit

Honestly bro I think we both let last Monday night get us this week. You falling prisoner to the moment with Levis who I’m pretty sure isn’t very good, at least never consistently performed in college, me on the other hand watched Levis take mismi apart and I assumed with my lack of respect for Levis that even Zach Wilson and jets should be able to throw on Miami! At least you had a bit of a fighting chance! My guy was so awful he not only made the play on him embarrassing (4 1st half yards!!) but the lousy Ass clown couldn’t get a normally stable te the ball in a great matchup which really hurt me!!

At least your loss w Levis was mostly as I feared, a game script problem w a coach like Vrabel who rather try and grind out a garbage win vs a backup than actually let his young qb try and win the game. Vrabel gets plenty of praise and he deserves it but 30 rush attempts for 66 yards while only throwing 26 passes was a complete joke and the exact thing I was telling ya scared me bout playing Levis, Vrabel just can’t help himself sometimes, he rather run into a brick wall 60x and try to win in ot than god forbid lose cause his young qb makes a mistake!!

The way the niners wrs carve seattle up this feels like a AJ brown game as he built and plays great similar to debo and aiyuk. He hasn’t been quite as dominant lately so we getting a bit a discount on his total in what should be a favorable matchup. 79.5 a pretty good price, def worth a shot.

I’m assuming Lock playing qb for seattle? He distributed the targets pretty evenly but had a way better connection w Lockett, Lockett has the lower number between him and metcalf also, not sure if slay will stick on one of them? That would make the other wr a play I think.

They have moved Gaunwell up to 16.5 rush yards, I been really good cashing him on these short numbers. He isn’t gonna fly past them but he a good bet to get 4 maybe 5 Carry’s and avg 5.7 a tote. I think the problem w Philly run game is swift while super talented doesn’t really hit the hole in the manner Scott and gsinwell will. Swift likes to bounce around and look for the home run but imo that can sometimes hurt Philly offense cause they need those 5-6 yards on 1st down to get the thing rolling downhill. It not sexy but think gsinwell gets 4 carry’s for bout 20 yards.

The way the niners wrs carve seattle up this feels like a AJ brown game as he built and plays great similar to debo and aiyuk. He hasn’t been quite as dominant lately so we getting a bit a discount on his total in what should be a favorable matchup. 79.5 a pretty good price, def worth a shot.

I’m assuming Lock playing qb for seattle? He distributed the targets pretty evenly but had a way better connection w Lockett, Lockett has the lower number between him and metcalf also, not sure if slay will stick on one of them? That would make the other wr a play I think.

They have moved Gaunwell up to 16.5 rush yards, I been really good cashing him on these short numbers. He isn’t gonna fly past them but he a good bet to get 4 maybe 5 Carry’s and avg 5.7 a tote. I think the problem w Philly run game is swift while super talented doesn’t really hit the hole in the manner Scott and gsinwell will. Swift likes to bounce around and look for the home run but imo that can sometimes hurt Philly offense cause they need those 5-6 yards on 1st down to get the thing rolling downhill. It not sexy but think gsinwell gets 4 carry’s for bout 20 yards.
I thought Slay was ruled out and didn't make the trip, just waking up so have to check on that but pretty sure that was the news yesterday

I thought Slay was ruled out and didn't make the trip, just waking up so have to check on that but pretty sure that was the news yesterday

Oh cool. I’m sure you right, I never check that shit! Lol. So then I guess Lockett the pick since lock was way more efficient in his throws to him and we don’t gotta worry bout slay! Plus Lockett bout 10 yards lower which I like! Maybe the super genius Matt Patricia have a answer tho?!? lol

Reactions: KJ
Oh cool. I’m sure you right, I never check that shit! Lol. So then I guess Lockett the pick since lock was way more efficient in his throws to him and we don’t gotta worry bout slay! Plus Lockett bout 10 yards lower which I like! Maybe the super genius Matt Patricia have a answer tho?!? lol
That and Hurts was downgraded to questionable yesterday due to illness, he flew out separately from the team apparently.

That and Hurts was downgraded to questionable yesterday do to illness, he flew out separately from the team apparently.

I did hear that. No clue if a Philly wr is playable without him? Marriota the backup? I’d think if he flew out he probably play? Short stuff to brown and let him run everyone over the way niners physical wrs have done seattle of late? No hurts and I’d really like the gsinwell over 16.5 rushing as I’d think Philly would run at least 10 more times minimum!

Some kind of hurts news must be coming in cause all Philly wrs and rb props are off the board.,fuck

Some kind of hurts news must be coming in cause all Philly wrs and rb props are off the board.,fuck
Can't find an update but also didn't realize Geno is questionable as well

Might be one of those you need to be at the book just before kickoff

Can't find an update but also didn't realize Geno is questionable as well

Might be one of those you need to be at the book just before kickoff

Sounds like hurts in geno out. Still no props for either seattle qb but I been hearing it be lock all day. I’m betting w that assumption, only thing it maybe changes slightly for me is not interested in smith-nijigba w Lock in, think I lean slightly more to Lockett w lock but only cause he connected at much better clip w Lockett last week, Lockett the better route runner. Targets were fairly close but I assume DK gets more 50/50 type jump balls. I want to say lock likes te/makes fant a stronger option, they were together in Denver right?

I played so many props in this game it feels like the freaking super bowl! Lol. Not that many but more than I usually play for 1 game.

Lockett ov 49.5 rec is my fav, great route runner so if Philly tries changing things up with their crappy pass d I’d think it be more likely to effect DK who’s route tree isn’t all that complex so prob easier to double, his game gonna be more bout winning jump balls or running guys over after the catch, regardless what Patricia does lockett will find the soft spots and his total a good 10 yards lower than DK. Like lockett receptions ov 4.5 also. DK might be the better home run play on Alt numbers but you can also get a pretty good price on lockett yards plus a td, like that as much as DK Alt numbers.

Fant ov 19.5 rec .him and lock been around each other long time, gotta think lock trust him and would look that way if under heat from Philly dline.

Walker under 47.5 rush (pretty rare I play a under but this sure feels high, he giving lot of work to charbonnett plus Philly run d is still nasty, just don’t think the run game gonna be very effective, if you did have designs on a seattle back I think charbonnett at like 32 yards way more attractive).

Gainwell ov 14.5 rush. Love this one almost as much as Lockett. I’ve done real well picking the right games to play Gainwell on these low numbers. Think I’ve gotten him once at 9,5 and one at 12.5, this started at 17.5 and I still kinda liked it. These ain’t for everyone, sometimes you sit around just hoping he gets a carry, I usually don’t watch when I play just him and happily cash ticket at end cause he almost always finds his way over for me by a few yards. He avg 5.7 per carry, seattle isn’t good against the run, he could easily get this w just 2-3 carrys, I think he prob get 4 at least in a game I suspect Philly runs more than throws and doubt they calling Hurts number very often. Just line up and bang at seattle d the way to go, as talented swift is he don’t hit the hole as hard Gainwell and Scott do, kinda think that what missing a bit with Philly run game this year.,

Brown ov 77.5 rec. he built just like niners big physical wrs who been a nightmare for seattle to stop the last few weeks. When Philly has to pass I think this a brown and godert game.

Godert ov 40.5 rec and 3.5 catches. Hurts feeling little under the weather, tight end is the qb best friend and seattle doesn’t cover them any better than wrs! Lol

Hurts ov .5 int +120…. Good price if you look at his home/road splits and throw in he has the sniffles. I dunno if he throw a int or not but when you look at his numbers anytime you can get plus money on the road appears like a solid long term type play.

Told ya’ll I played a lot! Blame ncaa hoops for the weak ass card, boredom, or maybe I actually see value in these numbers, probably a mix of all 3 but seriously the hurts int price just seems like something should always get played on road, love me some low gainwell numbers, almost never play unders and if walker goes over it clear I just suck at them cause everything screams under to me, fant and Lockett just make sense assuming Lock is starting, if it geno I prob wouldn’t play those (hopefully it lock!), game script hopefully plays out w Philly running more than throwing and playing w a lead, that would give quite a bit of value to a bunch of these imo.

Back