• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

DFS/Props Week 14 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40"

1701799081896.png

As you can see from this, week 13/season numbers;

- WRs were used 50% of the time in the FLEX position, 20% RB, 30% TE --- season total is now 65%/24%/11%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB + Def stack were 30% of the time. --- season total is now 20% of the time.
- At least a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now 95% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used 20% of the time. --- season total is now 42% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was never used. --- season total is now 7% of the time.
- DEF was paid up for 0 times, mid 80%, punted 20%. --- season total is now 21%/42%/37%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 142.2 --- (Wk2 138.30, Wk3 165.18, Wk4 145.84, Wk5 155.38, Wk6 143, Wk7 133.8, Wk8 148.44, Wk9 138.02, Wk10 153.96, Wk11 145.72, Wk12 148.76),

I was about 5 game minutes from having my lineup in that spreadsheet above. The only thing I couldn't have was another Purdy TD up 16 with 5 minutes to go, ESPECIALLY to Deebo, who already had his fix... and then bang, a 46 yard TD, that gave Purdy to Deebo stacks an additional 23.44 points. My best lineup finished at 199.88, in 251st place. You'll see the top 10 lineups above all had the Purdy to Deebo combo, first place finished at 225.56, 10th place at 215.66. Hurt my soul.

1701799383714.png

Here was my lineup, you can see I went with a 3 IND team stack, with a solid 0.3% owned Pierce, I've been waiting for his HR hit game, and we finally got it, and this was 1 of 2 ways that I received big leverage off the 50%+ owned Z. Moss. The second was with my mini game stack of 1 WAS + 1 MIA, I had Hill paired with the similarly priced Gibson (0.8% owned) who outperformed all the Moss owners. I was shocked when Kamara was only 4.2% owned, especially with all the WR injuries, and I had a mini game stack with LaPorta as well that worked wonders. Onto next week.

Weather around the country gonna make props a cluster fuck this week it seems!! Could lead to some interesting numbers? Could also make for some really crazy dfs results!! This could be a week I get little more involved w dfs!!

I know what happens in cle when the weather gets gross other places, it almost impossible to move the ball there!! That total is 30 now and prob still dropping!! Can’t wait to see prop numbers!! Lol.

That kinda w bummer cause I think there might be some value in Moore with Flacco playing qb. He targeted Moore 12x last week!! He obviously likes and feels comfy with him from their days together w the jets!! Maybe we get a super low number cause the weather, does flacco still have a cannon? Maybe he can make a few throws in way prob big wind and sideways rain or sleet!!

Weather around the country gonna make props a cluster fuck this week it seems!! Could lead to some interesting numbers? Could also make for some really crazy dfs results!! This could be a week I get little more involved w dfs!!

I know what happens in cle when the weather gets gross other places, it almost impossible to move the ball there!! That total is 30 now and prob still dropping!! Can’t wait to see prop numbers!! Lol.

That kinda w bummer cause I think there might be some value in Moore with Flacco playing qb. He targeted Moore 12x last week!! He obviously likes and feels comfy with him from their days together w the jets!! Maybe we get a super low number cause the weather, does flacco still have a cannon? Maybe he can make a few throws in way prob big wind and sideways rain or sleet!!

What I got so far

1701877639743.png

Obviously think its smarter to find the games people perceive as bad that aren't really, and hammer those.

Thursday Night Showdown Slate

NEP/PIT

Patriots have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Steelers have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Zappe? has a bad pass potential.
Trubisky has a good pressure rate situation, and Najee/Warren have a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-2nd.

- Injuries - NEP - On O, no RB Stevenson, and WR Douglas is Q.
- PIT - On D, 4th game without S Neal (66%)/LB Alexander (56%). On O, G Seumalo is Q, but did not return to Sundays game after half~, has started all 12 games. No QB Pickett, and RB Harris is Q.

Only 1 player AT 10K or higher, usually don't see that... so not sure how much troubles we get into with pricing, but lets get to it.

Want to start off by saying there is definitely a fear of playing the NEP starting QB, because if he gets out to a bad start, he may not play longer than a half. Stevenson played 27% of snaps, and had 10 opps (1 target) before getting hurt last week. Zeke came in and played a season high 69% of snaps, and finished with 23 opps (5 targets)... even if that's his floor you have to like it... and it helps that the pats don't trust the QBs, so I'm going to say most RZ possessions will end in an increase in rushing attempts. I think he is an obvious play. Montgomery/Hasty look to be backing him but I don't think you go here, as they really should be well below 25% of snaps.... I'm going to go in to this game with the assumption Douglas does not suit up. Last week this FINALLY resulted in a stable core of WRs. 3 had 80%+ snaps, with the 4th one, Reagor, at 9%, so even if Boutte suits up, I think him/Raegor should be off your player pool. The 3 were Juju/Parker/Thornton, who played 92%/86%/80% of snaps, and had 12.5%/37.5%/4,17% target%, with 14/15.78/42 aDOTs. Obviously Parkers metrics are ELITE on the surface, and will be a priority for me, but I think you can take shots on the other 2 cheaper options, as they play enough, and this could be a small sample size. Having said that Juju/Thorton are priced close together, and I'd rathe go juju in more lineups (say 7/8 out of 10). This is the 4th straight game of massive snap decreases of Gesicki, seeing just 9% last week (26% the week prior), he can't be trusted AT ALL. If you really need a punt, and HR prayer, it is the only way I'd consider Brown, as he plays 50%+ of snaps, but he is primarily used as a blocker, so know he will most likely dud you. I don't hate Henry, he plays a lot, and had a 16.5% target share with a solid TE aDOT of 9.25.

Najee was finally coming off a season high in snaps (59%), with Warren seeing one of his lowest (43%), and now there is injury concern. I think if he suits up Najee is the better volume back, but if he is out, obviously it is Warren time, and it'll be hard to make an argument not to play him minus leverage off ownership, but not sure if it's worth it in this case. Trubisky has came in for Pickett twice, and keep in mind they were playing from 1 to 2 possessions behind in each matchup, but here was the breakdown of his 44 pass attempts. I included TE together, as Freiermuth was not in his first game, but he actually did split up the work in the game last week, as Heyward ended up with 2/Freier 3.

D. Johnson - 8, 18%
G. Pickens - 5, 11%
TE - 10, 23%
Harris - 7, 16%
Warren - 5, 11%
A. Robinson - 4 , 9%
Other - 5, 11%

I will note week 8/13 Pickens did lead in aDOT, but all 3 WRs were all over 12.5. I actually like the idea of Trubisky making mistakes for Zeke/Pats D, but also willing to air it out for possible HRs. I'll note A-Rob has seen a steady drop in snap count, but I don't hate him as a cheap option in a couple lineups, I'd probably punt all the way down to floor priced Heyward mostly though if I want to jam in the top guys, just not sure if it is needed yet.

Last edited:
Sunday 1PMs/Main Slate

TBB/ATL

Bucs have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Falcons have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Baker has a good pressure rate situation, and a good pass potential. R. White has a bad run potential.
Bi. Robinson has a meh run potential.
Bucs TTR is T-16th (meh).
Falcons TTR is T-9th.
Pace of play is T-2nd. O/U Rank is 8th (bad).

- Injuries - TBB - Relatively healthy.
- ATL - On D, CB Terrell (100%)/LB Landman (83%+) are Q, On O, T McGary (started every game) is Q, but I think that trends worse.

R. Whites price has ballooned to his season high of 6.8K, and this may be one of the first weeks I do not recommend playing him, as the matchup is tough, and I kind of want to attack this game through the air. --- but I do want to say he has consistently been top 5~ in snap count for most weeks this year at the RB position, so if you have conviction, and want to play him at lower ownership, be my guest. The underlying metrics look good, but people will see how ATL has fared vs WRs, that they may actually keep ownership down... having said that, I think Baker can find success through the air, ESPECIAILLY if CB Terrell (dealing with a concussion atm) is out. Evans is really having a great season, and since the BYE, he has had a 26% target share with a great aDOT of 15.15, that combo means spike weeks can happen regularly, only case I'd have against him is maybe he feels a bit to pricey, but I think the leverage you get in ownership massively outweighs that/his potential. I want to play Godwin, I have him in redrafts too, he has a decent 20% target share with just a 8.49 aDOT, he just looks a bit expensive at 6K, I'd use him as a pivot off Evans in just a couple of lineups... but the price looks bad when you also consider Palmers stats that really don't look tooo much worse, as he has just a 14% target share, but with a bigger 10.97 aDOT, and he sits at 3.2K. And then we have Otton, who runs a route on 80% of dropbacks (T-2nd in the NFL among TEs). plays every snap, and has a great looking matchup on paper. My issues is his 0 target game last week, his 12.5% target share since the week 4 bye, and an aDOT of 6.8... he is just $100 cheaper than Palmer, who in tourneys may be smarter, in most lineups, to pivot too IF Otton is going to be super popular.

I will give 1 team props on beating TBB through the ground and it was PHI week 3. Last week, both LBs Devin White and Lavonte David were out, and the back up LB SirVocea Dennis was out too (so was CB Dean)... now this isn't to say Bijan can't get there at 6.5K, as he is coming off a 75% snap count game, has now had 3 straight games with over 20 opportunities, and in the 2 with Ridder, he has not had fewer than 5 targets, so I get it, i'll just be underweight at best. Look, I know i know i know the pass volume usually is not there with this team, but if TBB can find success/hit big plays through the air themselves, the pace of this game is good, we are in a dome, and we've seen Ridder with some spike weeks in pass attempts, if that's the case, London is a STEAL at 4.7K -- as he has a 23.5% target share and 10.54 aDOT with Ridder, and is really the only WR out there, as he consistently plays 80%+ snaps --- I'll add since his return his numbers are greater with 27%/14.08 aDOT, yes please. I'll note just Jefferson at WR as he was 2nd at 53%, and has a big aDOT for HR hits... but idk if I go there, If I mention London, I have to mention the only real other option, and that is Pitts. he is cheaper at 3.7K, but the question you have to ask, is do I lose my punt value of a cheaper TE, where we don't have that issue at WR/London, or is it worth paying up for one of the studs/is he the stud this week? With Ridder he has a 20% target share, and probably the best TE aDOT of 11.35, since his return, those numbers also increase to 22.5%/12.9, I'll be playing 1 of these 2 at the least in most lineups. Joonu is a no go for me, he has a terrible aDOT since ridders return, nad a much worse target share as well.

DET/CHI

Lions have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Bears have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Goff has a great pressure rate situation, and great pass potential.
Fields has a meh pressure rate situation.
Lions TTR is 6th.
Bears TTR is 14th (meh).
Pace of play is 10th. O/U Rank is T-4th.

- Injuries - DET - On D, DT McNeill (69%) is out. On O, C Ragnow is Q (didn't return back to game last week - Knee).
- CHI - relatively healthy.

Not only is the RB matchup bad, but we have a 2 headed monster where if DET has a lead, Gibbs is to expensive for his usage, and the opposite can be said when playing from behind... so if you really like one of them, please paint the appropriate picture on how the game will play out. Having said that, I have a possible bigger problem. And that's the health of C Ragnow. Prior to his injury, the Lions were 11 carries for 74 yards, 6.7 ypc, after that, they were 14 carries for 33 yards, 2.35 ypc. Most likely I am full fading the rush attack. Since Week 8 this WR core as really been St. Brown/Reynolds -- Jam. Williams ------ Raymond. Raymond is a no go, and despite the bigger playing time, reynolds doesn't do it for me either, both have target sares under 10%, and aDOTs below 8.5. The prices aren't different between the 3 bottom guys, so again, if dart throwing, give me Jam. Williams and his big 15 aDOT for HR hits (not saying I go here, but only way I'd have it). Look I love St. Brown, in his last 5 games he has a really good target share of 28%, but with an ok aDOT of 8.41, my issue is there is always a scenario where DETs passing volume is down, and with that potential, it is hard clicking his name as the 4th highest priced WR on the main slate. I'm not saying you can't, but if you do, you have to be hoping for a positive passing script and/or a shootout --- I'll most likely be underweight. LaPorta is priced as the TE2, but really there is no different in salary between him/Hock/Kittle, but he is deserving of it, with a 22.5% target share/7.59 aDOT, again my issue is volume, and you can argue the underlying metrics for Pitts, or the 2 of kittle/hockenson may be a smidge better, plus I'd rather sell high on the guy who just hit his highest salary on the year.

I know this is a risky take, as Foreman is coming back, and this can arguably be a 3-headed monster, but Roshcon is coming off a 74% snap count game, where he had 5 targets in a neutral game script, at a minimum he should be the 3rd down back. I'm not sure if what kind of salary relief we need yet, and who else is available below 5K, but he will be on my list for now. In Fields 2 games back, Moore has an insane 40.5% target share, with a ok aDOT of 8.64 --- in his 7 games with Fields it goes to 29%/11.32 aDOT, 6.5K still seems like a really good price. Mooney is almost floor priced with an 80% snap potential, 12% target share, and 12.75 aDOT, it wouldn't shock me to see him hit value. I think Kmet is fine, I just think if he doesn't get a TD, you're going to be upset with his single digit performance, as his aDOT is not that good at 5.15, and it's actually been worse since Fields return --- 1.09, ouch.

IND/CIN

Colts have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Bengals have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Minshew has a meh pressure rate situation. Moss has a great run potential.
Mixon has a good run potential.
Colts TTR is T-9th.
Bengals TTR is 12th (meh).
Pace of play is T-5th. O/U Rank is T-4th (meh).

- Injuries - IND - On D, LB Speed (57% - 92%+ last 2 weeks) is Q. On O, no RB Taylor, and T Smith is Q.
- CIN - On D, CB Taylor-Britt (86%+) is out for 3rd week.

Moss played 94% of snaps last week and had 22 opps (3 targets), and while he didn't have the greatest production, the Colts were stopped to a FG/Turnover within the 10 4 times... he very easily could have gone 2+ TDs on the day, and the matchup isn't as tough as the TEN run D.... he SHOULD NOT be under 6K, fingers crossed the poor performance keeps his exposure down. In Minshews 8 full games, Pittman has a great 32.5% target share, with a meh 7.64 aDOT, but with minshew already having 5 games with 40+ pass attempts, you can almost guarantee Pittman is in line for 10+ targets, I'll never talk anyone off of him. Downs plays the least of the 3, has a 20% target share, but his aDOT is the worst at 7 (and has been trending lower)... he still feels kind of expensive at 4.9K... I'd rather London at that point. Pierce FINALLY did it... the guy has a monster 15.42 aDOT with Minshew, plays practically every snap (quietly), while he has just a 12.5% target share, he is still kind of close to floor price, I have no issues dart throwing him for salary relief in a couple lineups if needed, just know he may be a bit more popular now than the 0.3% last week. Despite being floor price, the TEs are all used, and don't see enough individually.

Mixon is somehow tied for the lowest salary he has been all year, just a touch over 6K at 6.1K... He is way to cheap for his matchup, while he had 2 very different games with Browning (a 10 opp/2 target game, and a 26 opp/7 target game) he still is a 70% snap count player throughout the entire year, I usually comment on workhorses should not be below 6K, it is not much different for him at 6.1K... Chase has a 29% target share but with a meh aDOT of 6.94 with Browning... and keep in mind Higgins missed 1 of those games. I obviously think chase has ceiling potential, but I still will be slightly underweight at best. I don't think Boyd is a terrible play, as he has a 19% target share, but his aDOT at 4.5 is gross too and for a tourney, he doesn't do it for me. I think Higgins, coming back from both ankle/hammy injuries is the one I lean to most as he did lead the 3 in aDOT last week and I'm hoping the poor target share game keeps his ownership low for tourneys. Pass at TE, Hudson played the least among the 3 TEs (16%) yet had 4 targets, I don't trust any of them.

JAC/CLV

Jaguars have a bad P/RB matchup.
Browns have a bad P/RB matchup.
Beathard has a meh pass potential. Etienne has a bad run potential.
Flacco? has a bad pass potential. Ford? has a meh run potential.
Jaguars TTR is T-21st (bad).
Browns TTR is 18th (meh).
Pace of play is T-8th. O/U Rank is 11th (bad/last).

- Injuries - JAC - On D, CB Herndon (56%+) is Q, but may be returning CB Braswell. On O, QB Lawrence is Q, but shouldn't be playing, TE Strange is Q, WR Kirk is out. T Robinson out for 2nd week, T Little is Q.
- CLV - On D, S Thornhill (93%) is Q, S McLeod (49%+) is out for 3rd week. On O, WR Cooper is Q.

Somehow Lawrence may actually be playing? So maybe that slightly changes some things, but either way. Etienne is way to expensive for what he has been doing post-bye vs pre-bye. In his 4 games post the bye week, he has yet to exceed 66% of snaps (averaging around 62~%) and has surpassed 17 opps just once. Pre-bye he only had 1 of his 8 games under 17 opps, and averaged over 80%+ of snaps. While he still has arguably a good PPR floor, and maybe more than his avg post bye usage with beathard back there, I can't feel comfortable paying 7K with this trend/matchup. I feel like Ridley really is not needed here, while he can still do well, Zay Jones practically mirrored his production and he is MUCH cheaper at 3.7K, and while Washington was not bad himself either, he did have the lowest aDOT/Target share/snap count of the 3, and because of the cheap price tag of Zay, I don't see why Parker makes sense at 3K, just pay up if you want to go here. Do I think Engram can see good volume again? Yes, and his target share was the best last week at 23% --- he also saw his 2nd highest snap count of the season, and TE Strange could be out again.... but his aDOT was still so bad at 3.78, and he actually isn't that cheap at 4.8K, this spot is so important in DFS, I'd rather go down further in price at WR and grab Zay if I want a player here.

I'm kind of torn on ford, on one hand he seems cheap, and if DTR is the starter, he actually has targeted him a bunch, so the ppr floor/safety is there, he has recently played 70% of snaps too, but on the other hand, he splits RZ work with Hunt, he has some games where he barely gets to 50% of snaps, and like last week he only had 12 total opps. I think I will still keep him in my player pool, especially if its DTR, and if Beathard is in, it could create good opps/script for him, but idk if I will have a lot of him. I don't think I can play Cooper at that price with DTR in, in fact in his 3 games, Moore had the same target share as him, and both were over 10 aDOTs, and you can get Moore significantly cheaper. Njoku is a cheaper version of Engram, big target share, small aDOT... I would only play 1 of these 2 TEs if you think they play from a neutral to negative run script, prefer DTR for Njoku. I will obviously have a chunk of Moore if no Cooper/Flacco is in.

CAR/NOS

Panthers have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Saints have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Young has a bad pass potential. Hubbard has a meh run potential.
Winston? has a great pressure rate situation. Kamara has a great run potential.
Panthers TTR is 20th (bad).
Saints TTR is T-7th.
Pace of play is T-2nd. O/U Rank is 9th (bad).

- Injuries - CAR - On D, DT Williams (47%) is out. On O, no TE Hurst/WR Shenault, and TEs Sullivan/Tremble are Q.
- NOS - On D, no DE Roach (37%+), 2nd week w/o S Maye (100%), 3rd week w/o CB Lattimore (95%+). On O, no RB Miller, no WR Thomas. TE Hill/WR Shaheed are Q but haven't practiced. QB/WR/TE Carr/Olave/Johnson are all Q but towards the playing side.

Hubbard grades out as a fine play, as his snap count wasn't reduced with the new coach (hitting 65%), and he did have 25 opps, my problem is the matchup, and the fact that he had 0 targets in a neutral to positive run script with the new head coach... I'll probably let others chase his TD reliant good games he has had recently. Chark saw a big drop in playing time last week, and he still finished with a better target share than Thielen.. I think both are unplayable, Thielen because he is to expensive for his new low target share/not the best aDOT, and Chark because there is way better punt option, and his playing time is taking a nose dive trend. Mingo however is just 3.5K, plays practically every snap, led last week with 25% target share AND in aDOT, 10.67, he is where I'd go. If Sullivan/Tremble are out again, I guess Thomas is a fine punt/salary saver option in a couple of tourney options.

Somehow Kamara was overlooked last week by others, and he came in and had 22 opps (8 targets), his WR missing group may still be remaining AND Taysom is trending towards not playing, who is a huge RZ/TD equity guy... oh and the matchup is even better than last week, yes please. Olave is another piece that can be played, while he feels a tad expensive, if Shaheed is out again, he had a great 27.5% target share with an insane 18.25 aDOT last week. Also if Shaheed is out, you could take a dart throw for Perry, he played a lot of snaps, and had a great aDOT of 19.33 too, but with just a 10% target share. Overall I don't want to go overboard on the passing options, as the back end of CAR has gotten healthier, and they are expected to be playing in a positive run script, but I do think they (especially olave) can be kept on your player pool. Pass at TE.

HOU/NYJ

Texans have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Jets have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Stroud has a meh pressure rate situation. Singletary? has a bad run potential.
Rypien??? has a meh pass potential. Hall has a bad run potential.
Texans TTR is 13th (meh).
Jets TTR is T-21st (bad).
Pace of play is 1st (good). O/U Rank is 10th (bad).

- Injuries - HOU - On D, S Houston-Carson (100% prior 3 weeks) is out. On O, no WR Dell/TE Schultz, WR Brown is Q/didn't practice friday. 2nd week w/o T Howard, and possibly first week without T Fant (did not practice friday).
- NYJ - On O, RB Hall is Q. After returning last week from missing 5 games, G Schweitzer is out again.

HOU is back to the terrible committee backfield, none can be trusted, none even his 50% of snaps, and now Ogunbowale has even seen a bit of sharing time. Pass. Collins is priced as the 7th most expensive WR, that personally feels a bit too high for me, but without Dell, and possibly no Brown, AND no Schultz, he is also going to see an even higher target share than he already had as a WR1, so I don't have an issue if you want to go here. I have interest in Brown if active, as last week he really was the WR2 in playing time/targets when compared to Woods. He (woods) has already begun to lose playing time to Metchie, and is unplayable imo. Metchie will be my choice if Brown is out. Brevin Jordan played a season high 75% of snaps, and had an ok te ADOT of 7, with a 15.5% target share, I'm fine using him as a one-off punt, or in a game stack if we really want to target this game.

Hall is coming off his 2nd highest snap count of the season, and finished with 21 opps (8! targets), he hasn't seen fewer than 6 targets in his last 3 games, I think he is a fine tourney option, especially if a lot fade because he is a) a jet, and b) has an injury coming in. G. Wilson is the cheapest he has been all year, by a lot, and lets not forget that in Zachs last 4 full games, he never had fewer than 12 targets, he had an insane 34.5% target share, with a 11.15 aDOT in them.... I am all aboard the Garrett train in this one. Conklin always grades out as an ok option, as his aDOT isn't terrible, he is always cheap, and you can pencil him in for 4+ targets most of the time. IF he finds the endzone, it wouldn't shock me to see 15+ points which would 5x his salary, so I get it.

LAR/BAL

Rams have a bad P/RB matchup.
Ravens have a good P/RB matchup.
Stafford has a meh pass potential.
Lamar has a good pressure rate situation. Mitchell? has a great run potential.
Rams TTR is 19th (bad).
Ravens TTR is 3rd (good).
Pace of play is 13th (meh). O/U Rank is T-6th (meh).

- Injuries - LAR - On D, S Lake (38%+) may return from 2 week hiatus. LBs Young (86%)/Hoecht(85%) are both Q. On O, TE Higbee is doubtful.
- BAL - Relatively healthy, obviously no TE Andrews.

Kyren is already back to full workhorse, seeing 94% of snaps, and getting 26 opps (5 targets), you can argue only CMC should be priced higher, yet he is the RB4 (with being closer to the guys below him), while the matchup doesn't look great, he can never be crossed off for the rest of the year. In the 7 full games Kupp/Nacua have played with Stafford, they are practically identical players, both in the 28% target share column, and both in the 9 aDOTs.... they are only $300 i nprice, if you want one, go with who is projected to be lower owned. You can argue the absence of Higbee raises both of these floors too. Pass at TE.

BAL has scored over 30 points in 5 of their last 6 (the 6th was a 20 point win.). Because of this, I think you should at least be considering some players for one-off potential. Keaton Mitchell is priced under 5K, and has seen his snaps rise in 4 straight games, hitting a high of 46% last week (Edwards/Hill didn't even get to 30%), I know his TD equity isn't great for an offense with 3 backs + lamar, but he looks to have become the starting RB for the team with the 3rd best TT, and again, he is just 4.9K, he should be on your list. I like Likely, but in the 2 games without Andrews, he only has a 15% target share, and a really bad aDOT of 1.25... I have him in some redrafts, but I'm going to hold off on playing him just yet until some of those numbers improve. This feels weird to say, but OBJ has been the best post Andrews, tying Flowers for target share at 22.5%, but has the best aDOT of 17.92.... for tournaments you love to see that, but he is also cheap at 3.8K.... my ONLY fear is he did that while never breaking 35% of snaps, while Flowers/Bateman are over 90%/75% respectively, but maybe that's a good thing, because imagine if he is given a bigger snap role post bye...

Sunday 4PMs/Main Slate (Cont.)

MIN/LVR

Vikings have a good P/RB matchup.
Raiders have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Dobbs? has a good pressure rate situation, and pass potential.
O'Connell has a great pressure rate situation, but a bad pass potential. Jacobs has a bad run potential.
Vikings TTR is T-7th.
Raiders TTR is 15th (meh).
Pace of play is 7th. O/U Rank is T-6th. (meh).

- Injuries - MIN - On D, 3rd week w/o LB Hicks (100%).
- LVR - On D, DE Crosby (97%+) is Q. On O, T Miller is out again.

I don't hate Mattison, but there are to many red flags for me to consider him. He obviously has been sapped of his usual playing time from earlier in the season, we've already seen both Dobbs and Chandler get rushing TDs in the past few weeks, and JJs return arguably drops all players recent target shares (which includes Mattison obvi). I'll pass this week. Hockenson had an insane 32.5% target share/8.28 aDOT with Dobbs and no JJ, while I want to be underweight, because he is priced as if he is in the same situation, I do think he can still get his even if his target share drops to low/middle 20%s, not sure where I stand just yet. Minny is still #4 in terms of pass play %, and while the last 4~ weeks have been slightly lower, it still remains one of the highest in the league, and Dobbs aDOT in those 4 games was actually slightly higher than Cousins in his 8. I say these things because JJ may not really slip in terms of production, and I want to be zagging while everyone is zigging on that kind of uncertainty... I'll have me some JJ. I'm not sure how they are playing the WR2, but earlier in the year, it was Addison who took the playing time hit, I will fade them for now until I have some more sample size.

In 3 of the 4 games with Pierce as the HC/O'Connel at QB, Jacobs has had at least 26 opps... that is massive, and in the 2 games they played from behind, he averaged 3.5 targets/g.... I have no issues if you want to go to Jacobs. In that same time frame, Adams has an insane 33.5% target share, with a 13.07 aDOT, that is arguably overall WR1 numbers yet he is priced as the WR8, he is my favorite play on this side, and I'll be sure to have him. Meyers feels to expensive at 5.7K, his 16% target share is ok, his aDOT of 9,74 could be better... I'd rather pass. If punting/salary saving option, I'd go tucker at 3K over renfrow at 3.1K, he plays slightly less, but has actually had a target share similar but a massive 17.91 aDOT compared to 3, he is a slightly worse version of Pierce. Pass at TE, there aDOTs suck, and the target share isn't to desirable.

SEA/SFO

Seahawks have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
49ers have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Geno has a bad pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential.
Purdy has a great pass potential. CMC has a great run potential.
Seahawks TTR is T-16th (meh).
49ers TTR is 1st (great).
Pace of play is 14th (meh). O/U Rank is T-1st (good).

- Injuries - SEA - On D, LB Clark (30%+) is out, DT Ja. Reed (69%) is Q. On O, RBs Charbonnet/Walker are both Q, and QB Geno is a GTD.
- SFO - On D, DT Armstead (66%) is out, S Hufanga (89%+) is out for 3rd week, On O, no TE Dwelley, no WR Ray-Ray, and RB Mitchell is doubtful. T Burford (100% of snaps), is doubtful.

We have to take a wait and see approach on SEA, which is tough, because of the 4PM timeslot, but if doing late swaps, you can get some serious leverage. If one of walker or charbonnet is out, the other is a volume based value play (especially Charbs, as he is cheaper). In 7 games post bye (whic his when JSN saw his consistent tick up in snaps), these WR numbers are as follows. Metcalf/Lockett/JSN --- 27%/22.5%/17% --- 13.15/10.82/6.88 aDOTs. I think we can leave JSN off as I'd like a WR3 priced over 4K to have a better aDOT/HR potential, and I don't really want Lockett just yet becuase I think the gap between him and Metcalf should be a smidge bigger, but I can understand why he looks cheap enough. I still prefer Metcalf to all of them, and I would only be doing it if Geno is confirmed, probably full fading if it's Lock. Pass at TE, you could talk me into Fant as a punt if Lock is in.

SFO played with a 2+ possession lead almost for the entirety of the second half, and CMC still played 88% of snaps, AND direct backup Mitchell is looking like he won't be suiting up. While he is expensive, he is almost a lock for 20+ points, so I won't talk you off of him. The great thing about SFO is they really have 4 studs (CMC/Deebo/Aiyuk/Kittle), the problem is they are all pretty expensive relative to their positions, and not all 4 can go off on a given day, so you have to make sure you to pick right. I know everyone wants to lean to Deebo, but in the 7 games these guys have played together Aiyuk crushed him in targets (24% to 18%), and smashes him in aDOT, (14.53 to 7.35), and they are $100 difference in price... Give me Aiyuk 9/10 times. While Kittle is priced as the TE4 on this slate, he has a good 20% target share, with a good TE aDOT of 8.11.... he is very boom or busty, but in tourneys, you like that, plus you know he is almost an every down player with 2+ TD potential. Personally I don't love the price you pay for him, but I don't have issues with going there.

BUF/KCC

Bills have a great RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Chiefs have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Mahomes has a meh pressure rate situation, but a good pass potential.
J. Cook has a great run potential.
Bills TTR is 5th.
Chiefs TTR is 2nd (good).
Pace of play is 12th (meh). O/U Rank is T-1st.

- Injuries - BUF - No new injuries ---- TE Knox is Q to return.
- KCC - On D, S Cook (79%+), LB Tranquill (69%+) are both out. On O, no RB Pacheco, no WR Hardman. T Smith is out.

The only problem with Cook is his playing time, as he hasn't hit 50% of snaps in 3 straight games. The positive? he is still heavily utilized, and coming off b2b games with 20+ opps (5.5 avg targets). He feels way to cheap at 6K, while in a plus DVOA matchup, and what feels like a 20 touch floor. Diggs is the most expensive WR, and hasn't even 3x'd this salary since week 5... pre Knox injury.... to add, in the last 2 weeks post change of OC, he has a 24.5% target share, and a 6.84 aDOT --- those are not WR1 overall numbers, Gab had a slightly worse target share of 15.5%, but a much bigger aDOT of 15.42, and probably grades out much better given the price differences. You can even expand them further to when Knox has been out, and in those 5 games, his numbers are identical to the last 2 weeks, 24.5% target share, and a 6.56 aDOT... Maybe IF knox is active and playing, I'll consider a return to form of his first 5 weeks of the season, where he had a 30% target share/11.06 aDOT... but I still will be underweight until i see it. Shakir shouldn't be thought about if Knox is in, I'm fine with punting in an environment that includes a top O/U of the slate, but I mostly want Gab. Davis, he continually leads in aDOT, we know he has HR/slate breaking potential, and he doesn't break the bank. Kincaid is to expensive ESPECIALLY if Knox plays, he is only 400 cheaper than Kittle, with a smaller (although still good) aDOT, and a worse target share, most likely full fading.

With Pacheco out, we've been told Helaire is next man up, and he is close to floor price at 4.2K.... kind of like Moss last week, although more of an unknown, it is hard not to just click this as a free square, and gives you the ability to pay up big time other places.... It really is a conversation about ownership%/leverage. Since the bye, Rice has a 24% target share, which is great, but it is accompanied by a terrible 2.96 aDOT.... he can get there in PPR formats at 5.4K, as somehow his price has dropped after b2b 8 reception games, but I also feel like he lacks big time upside. Skyy Moore is a worse version of Rice, pass. MVS/Watson is who I will be debating in tourneys, as they have the huge aDOTS, and see similar playing time. Kelces 21% target share since the bye seems weak for his standards, and he is definitely having a down year, but the 9,19 aDOT is still really good for TEs, coupled with his huge price over the #2 TE, I think he is an interesting tourney leverage play, as I expect low ownership.

DEN/LAC

Broncos have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Chargers have a great P/RB matchup.
Russ has a meh pressure rate situation, but a good pass potential. Jav. Williams has a good run potential.
Herbert has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential.
Broncos TTR is T-9th.
Chargers TTR is 4th (good).
Pace of play is T-5th. O/U Rank is 3rd.

- Injuries - DEN - No new injuries --- On O, RB Perine is Q.
- LAC - On D, CB Leonard (100% last 2 weeks) is out, 3rd week w/o LB Bosa (57%+). On O, WR Palmer is still out.

Jav. Williams is coming off his 2 highest snap count games of the season, in one he had 24 opps (6 targets), the other 16 opps (3 targets), the first was a winning effot, the second a losing... I think he has a relatively safe floor for PPR formats, with potential of a workhorse game, so under 6K, it tells me he is valuable. As a bonus, there is a chance Perine is out too. While I think Sutton is a savage, and a big TD equity guy this season, I don't think Jeudy grades out that much worse than him, yet there priced 1.4K apart. Both have aDOTs with .75 of eachother, while Suttons target share is 24.5% to Jeudys 20%.... I do think either can be played in a plus matchup, and in what looks to be a passing script (based off vegas), but I lean more towards Jeudy. The Broncos played 3 TEs for the 4th time last week, and none are utilized enough, each have target shares under 8%, pass.

In a 6-0 game last week, Ekeler played a season low post injury of 57%, but still managed 17 opps (3 targets), although it was terrible in efficiency. I'm conflicted, because the spot looks welcoming, and his terrible performance this year could lead too lower ownership, AND he is the lowest priced he has been all year, plus we know he has 20+ opp potential, with possibly 40% of it being targets... however, maybe this downward trend in usage is real, and he really is just slower too... I'm leaning towards being slightly overweight, but I am worried about being burned. In 4 weeks out of 5 since the bye, the 3 WRs of LAC have been Allen/Johnston/Guyton. In that time, Allen has had a 33% target share, with an aDOT of 8.6... we just saw nico collins have an optimal game vs this defense, and you bring in a guy next who can break a slate... I have no issues going here. As for Guyton/Johnston, they both have similar 11% target shares, but Guytons aDOT has been better, and he is cheaper... I'll take Guyton > Johnston 9/10 times. I know how bad DEN looks against TEs, but they 2.5~ TEs weekly, and non have a target share that hits 9%... I'm passing, as they aren't even really punt price.

Last edited:

That’s odd, it don’t sound nearly as bad as how the totals reacting!! Lot of big big moves down. all way down to 30 in cle. I get it, when the weather bad in cle it one the toughest stadiums in league ti score points. I recall a bunch of games the last 4-5 years where there was no throwing or moving ball in that place. Sideways frozen rain with crazy wind off the lake. Good freaking luck! If we don’t get that tho I be super interested in Moore as it clear flacco loves him.

Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

PHI/DAL

Eagles have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Cowboys have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a bad pressure rate situation.
Dak has a great pass potential
Pace of play is 11th.

- Injuries - PHI - Nothing serious, on D, LB Dean (53%) out for 4th week.
- DAL - Nothing serious.

It is never comfortable clicking Swifts name, when you know he isn't getting a 5 yard or less TD with this team... but he is kind of cheap for his role, in a projected tough matchup, with a injury concern earlier in the week... I think he is a good leverage play again. Gainwell is not worth it. With Watkin back, Julio/Zacchaeus are no go's. Weeks 1-9 with Goedert in the lineup, Brown/Smith had 13/12.22 aDOTs, which is practically the same, but Brown had a 32.5% target share to Smiths 21%, and Brown trumped Smith in RZ targets 7 to 2.... while I don't hate either, I will try to get to brown as much as I can. Goedert at 5.4K is just 600 more than Elliott/800 more than Gainwell, that's pretty disrespectful, but I guess your salary slowly decays when injury, idk... either way, he is too cheap, while his aDOT is meh at 5.37, he had a 18% target share. The only other player I'd consider is Watkins, and strictly for salary relief... he's averaged 70%~ of snaps in his 3 starts,

While it was a shootout, Pollard finally had a neutral scripted game, which resulted in a 78% snap count (2nd highest of the season for him), and 24 opps (4 targets). I know it's PHI, and you should attack them through the air, but like Swift, Pollard is really cheap (Cooks is almost his price), and I think he goes very low owned... for a back that offers some correlation with dak, but also leverage against him too... yes please. Lamb is obviously captain material... he has a huge plus matchup, and on the season he has a good aDOT of 10.5, with a really good 28.5% target share --- with Dak averaging 38 pass attempts in his last 5, it is not hard to envision a 10+ target floor for Lamb. Since the bye, Cooks has really established himself as the WR2, and Gallup is having a hard time fighting for the WR3 spot. Of these 3, Cooks seems to expensive at 7K, i'll be very underweight. Gallup is priced higher than Tolbert, but has a worse aDOT AND target share... I'm full fading him. Give me Tolbert at 2.8K as my favorite punt option. I think ferguson feels a bit to expensive as well, but I'd much rather him to Cooks, and we know he has TD equity, runs a decent amount of routes, and plays a lot of snaps... so I'm fine with him either way.

Last edited:
Monday Night/2 Game Slate.

TEN/MIA

Titans have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Dolphins have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Levis has a bad pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential. Henry has a good run potential.
Tua has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Achane? has a good run potential.
Titans TTR is 3rd (bad).
Dolphins TTR is 1st (great - by far highest).
Pace of play is 15th, much higher total of the 2.

- Injuries - TEN - On D, CB Fulton (90%+), DT Simmons (81%+) are both out. On O, TE Whyle is out, and T Hubbard for 3rd straight week.
- MIA - On D, LB Baker (90%+) is out, LB Phillips (71%+) is out for 2nd week, and S Holland (94%) is Q. On O, T Hunt is out, but T Armstead is Q to return after a 8~ week hiatus.

I have serious concerns of Henry.... we should play him when expected to win, and fade him completely when expecting to lose --- but to take it one step further, last week in a neutral to, arguably, a positive run script, he was on the field just 40% of the time... he still had 23 opps (2 targets), but that is BEST CASE scenario imo.... if Henry doesn't get the TDs I wouldn't be shocked at a single digit game. In that neutral to positive run script scenario, and with the 23 opps Henry had, Spears did finish with 22 opps (6 targets) himself, and comes considerably cheaper, while also being in the much more favorably projected script, he is who I want, and I hope he goes lower owned. In 6 games with Levis, Hopkins has a really good 26.5% target share, and a great 16.19 aDOT, if you can fit him, play him imo, as we should definitely see a script where Levis attempts 30+ passes, and in those 3 games so far this year, Hopkins has averaged 10.66 targets/g. Burks put in full practices last thurs/fri, and was officially active vs the colts... it netted him a 12% target share --- gross, and he can't be trusted. Ikhine/Moore have really been the starters in his place since week 10, In those 4 games, Westbrook has an 11.5% target share, with a 14.08 aDOT, and Moore is at 9%, with a great 17.2 aDOT... both are floor priced, and if mass entering, I don't think it's a bad idea to salary save at one of these spots in a lineup or two. If waller is truly out, the TE pool are all roughly within $600 of each other, so getting this right could make or break you. Chig with Levis has a 16.5% target share, and 8.48 aDOT, I'll say I'm fine with him as the option, but lets see after I get to the rest.

This team, by far, has the best TT, so we have to have pieces from here.... We've already seen Mosterts PPR floor be low, and last week without the goalline TD, he would have been a single digit player... he is way to expensive when you also factor in that Achanes return led him to a 38% target share... Wilson is also a no go until one of these guys are hurt again. Achane however came back to a season high 61% snap count, and 21 opps (4 targets) --- I hope people see TEN and lower their exposure to him, but he is too explosive for tourney slates to leave off, and we know he has some PPR safety too. On the year Tyreek has an incredible 33.5% target share, with an aDOT of 10.27.... at any moment, he can get behind the defense and hit a 50+ yard TD, or catch a pass at the line of scrimmage and hit a 50+ yard TD... he is a slate breaker going up against a team you want to attack through the air, that is missing a better CB, AND best DT --- it is hard not to click him unless you want to somehow get leverage on the field and fade his super high ownership.... but even if he "fails" are other WRs capable of going for 20+, because a failure at double digits may still be fine if this small slate of players can't make that up. Imo, Waddle still needs to be respected though --- he has the same aDOT, with a slightly lower target share of 23.5%, I know it's not as common, but he obviously has the ability to outperform Hill. I know Cracraft/Berrios get playing time, but that is usually in garbage time, Wilson is technically the WR3 and they're all the same floor price... I would only have Wilson as a salary saver option in a lineup or 2 if mass entering... and if you think it is a blowout, why not go to the floor priced WRs on TEN then? Smythes playing time isn't what it was at the start of the year, and his routes run per dropback is pretty "meh", so he is going to be one of the TEs I pass on.

GBP/NYG

Packers have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Giants have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Love has a great pressure rate situation, and a good pass potential. Dillon? has a good run potential.
DeVito has a bad pressure rate situation, and bad pass potential. Barkley has a meh run potential.
Packers TTR is 2nd.
Giants TTR is 4th (last/bad).
Pace of play is T-8th, much lower total of the 2.

- Injuries - GBP - On D, while CB Alexander isn't expected to return just yet, CB Stokes is Q to do so. LB Walker (100%~) is doubtful, and S Savage (84%) is Q. On O, no WR Watson/TE Musgrave, and probably no RB Jones.
- NYG - On D, DT Lawrence (73%+) is Q. On O, TE Waller may? be back, TE Bellinger is Q, WR Campbell is Q. T Neal is out.

The last 2 full weeks without Jones, Dillon has averaged 18 opps (2 targets), those are obviously solid numbers, and they are faves, plus he is cheap.... I reallly reallly reallly want to full fade him but idk if I can, will probably be just underweight, wish he was more expensive. I also want to back Taylor some, but he is only $900 less than Dillon --- he has played on average 40% of snaps these 2 weeks, but that's only translated to 3.5 opps (1 target/g).... I don't know if we really need that salary relief, especially with dillon being cheap, and Tajee even. Maybe I'll reserve him for 1 lineup where mass entering. IF you think NYG come out and play with a lead, I can see the argument to slightly increase that exposure. I know it was a long time ago, but in the first 3 weeks of the year when the packers didn't have Watson, Reed/Doubs had an equal target share of 21%, and Reed slightly led in aDOT 12.55, to 11.9... I don't hate either, but I favor Reed slightly more. I think Wicks is a fine play too, as he is a slight step down, but its reflected in the price, as he had a 12.5% target share, but maintained the aDOT of the others too at 11.33... In the last 2 weeks, Kraft has played close to 100% of snaps, but has just a 12.5% target share with a terrible 3.38 aDOT... he is just $100 cheaper than chig with worse metrics, and a projected worse script, pass.

Barkley is just 1 of a few workhorse backs remaining in the league, as he has played an avg of 86% of snaps the last 2 weeks, which his over opps have come down in the past 3 weeks with DeVito, he should still be the focal point, and still has yet to have less than 3 targets in ANY game this season... he offers safety with upside. The Giants have played SEVEN WRs in all 3 of DeVitos starts... so if you want to make a case for any of them, be my guest. I will note that Hyatt/Robinson have seem the 3 straight game upticks in snap share, and have led the pack in the last 2 for the most... Hyatt has an insane 23.56 aDOT in those 3 games, and is definitely one that I will dart throw in lineups. Robinsons aDOT is baddd at 3.67, and while his target share is one of the best at 16%, I don't like it... I'd rather go to Slayton, who matches robinson, and has a better aDOT at 9.67.... I'm off Hodgins/Shepard/Campbell... IF no Waller, Bellinger is similar to Kraft, and may come at lower ownership... he plays a ton of snaps, but his target share is just 9%, with a 5.14 aDOT, so I'm not overly in love either... if he is out with Waller... I definitely have interest in the min priced Cager.

Last edited:

NEP/PIT

Trubisky has a good pressure rate situation, and Najee/Warren have a meh run potential.
Pace of play is T-2nd.

- PIT - On D, 4th game without S Neal (66%)/LB Alexander (56%). On O, G Seumalo is Q, but did not return to Sundays game after half~, has started all 12 games. No QB Pickett, and RB Harris is Q.

Only 1 player AT 10K or higher, usually don't see that... so not sure how much troubles we get into with pricing, but lets get to it.

Want to start off by saying there is definitely a fear of playing the NEP starting QB, because if he gets out to a bad start, he may not play longer than a half. Stevenson played 27% of snaps, and had 10 opps (1 target) before getting hurt last week. Zeke came in and played a season high 69% of snaps, and finished with 23 opps (5 targets)... even if that's his floor you have to like it... and it helps that the pats don't trust the QBs, so I'm going to say most RZ possessions will end in an increase in rushing attempts. I think he is an obvious play. Montgomery/Hasty look to be backing him but I don't think you go here, as they really should be well below 25% of snaps.... I'm going to go in to this game with the assumption Douglas does not suit up. Last week this FINALLY resulted in a stable core of WRs. 3 had 80%+ snaps, with the 4th one, Reagor, at 9%, so even if Boutte suits up, I think him/Raegor should be off your player pool. The 3 were Juju/Parker/Thornton, who played 92%/86%/80% of snaps, and had 12.5%/37.5%/4,17% target%, with 14/15.78/42 aDOTs. Obviously Parkers metrics are ELITE on the surface, and will be a priority for me, but I think you can take shots on the other 2 cheaper options, as they play enough, and this could be a small sample size. Having said that Juju/Thorton are priced close together, and I'd rathe go juju in more lineups (say 7/8 out of 10). This is the 4th straight game of massive snap decreases of Gesicki, seeing just 9% last week (26% the week prior), he can't be trusted AT ALL. If you really need a punt, and HR prayer, it is the only way I'd consider Brown, as he plays 50%+ of snaps, but he is primarily used as a blocker, so know he will most likely dud you. I don't hate Henry, he plays a lot, and had a 16.5% target share with a solid TE aDOT of 9.25.

Najee was finally coming off a season high in snaps (59%), with Warren seeing one of his lowest (43%), and now there is injury concern. I think if he suits up Najee is the better volume back, but if he is out, obviously it is Warren time, and it'll be hard to make an argument not to play him minus leverage off ownership, but not sure if it's worth it in this case. Trubisky has came in for Pickett twice, and keep in mind they were playing from 1 to 2 possessions behind in each matchup, but here was the breakdown of his 44 pass attempts. I included TE together, as Freiermuth was not in his first game, but he actually did split up the work in the game last week, as Heyward ended up with 2/Freier 3.

D. Johnson - 8, 18%
G. Pickens - 5, 11%
TE - 10, 23%
Harris - 7, 16%
Warren - 5, 11%
A. Robinson - 4 , 9%
Other - 5, 11%

I will note week 8/13 Pickens did lead in aDOT, but all 3 WRs were all over 12.5. I actually like the idea of Trubisky making mistakes for Zeke/Pats D, but also willing to air it out for possible HRs. I'll note A-Rob has seen a steady drop in snap count, but I don't hate him as a cheap option in a couple lineups, I'd probably punt all the way down to floor priced Heyward mostly though if I want to jam in the top guys, just not sure if it is needed yet.

TNF updated.

2daBank,
I'm curious to know your thought on why you're more interested in this week dfs? If weather is bad and majority games are marked low, wouldn't that means lower players prop number?

Obviously think its smarter to find the games people perceive as bad that aren't really, and hammer those.
ScopeY, when you say perceive bad, you're referring to bad weather or bad matchup in general? Looking to build a players prop parlay and need all your insight. I was lost without your analysis on Cincinnati/Jags game past Monday.

ScopeY, when you say perceive bad, you're referring to bad weather or bad matchup in general? Looking to build a players prop parlay and need all your insight. I was lost without your analysis on Cincinnati/Jags game past Monday.
Games that the general public believe are bad weather, ie. driving lines/props/etc lower, when in reality it's not as bad as it really is, which should create opportunities for easier overs.

2daBank,
I'm curious to know your thought on why you're more interested in this week dfs? If weather is bad and majority games are marked low, wouldn't that means lower players prop number?

Oh just cause I really don’t play much dfs anymore, usually just bet props these days but I’m not gonna be comfy risking normal bets on weather games plus the other thing I feel like crazy stuff leads to super high variance, I’ll play some off the wall lineups and hope to get lucky cause who knows wtf will happen! I don’t play or invest enough in dfs anymore to be trying to win weeks all things equal but figure if this could be crazy week worth a shot to play some the single entry tourney’s. Not sure it work but give me something to do if I’m betting less props than normal! Lol

Once again I'll be fading the Panthers run d.

Kamara td scorer a definite, Hill is banged up would love for him to be inactive so I can bang anytime td. Might have to spring for rush & rec yds over as well here

NEP/PIT

Pace of play is T-2nd.

D. Johnson - 8, 18%
G. Pickens - 5, 11%
TE - 10, 23%
Harris - 7, 16%
Warren - 5, 11%
A. Robinson - 4 , 9%
Other - 5, 11%

I felt like pickens got more looks when trubisky came in last week but I didn’t catch a lot with all the stupid delays. Still sick Najee couldn’t punch that td in from the 1!! Then I had kc wr rice get tackled on the 1 later on!! Lol.

Steelers make me sick, I think without a doubt pickens should be a top 5-10 wr in this league! His skill set is off the charts between his combo of size, speed, and a elite catch radius and these clowns go games where he sees just a few targets while they throwing 10 balls to a guy who can’t hold his jock. It’s insane this dude has a 39.5 rec total!! 60+ Is +220 and he should be lined in 60s compared to the wrs who typically there!!! I’ve hit some wheels on him but I’ve also lost so many weeks cause I just can’t fathom why he isn’t getting 8+ targets every week!?!!!! I don’t think the path for Steelers is running tonight but they never seem fo care what the best way to attack a team is, they just do the same boring crap, I can’t help it, I’m playing him ov 39.5 and 60+,, nomally I’d wheel every 10 yards to 100+’but can’t risk that much on these morons!!

Taking Zeke rush over 61.5 --- pickens rec yds O38.5 (don't mind diontae either) --- C. Heyward O0.5 receptions (pricey, but imo worth it)

Was looking for a montgomery receptions over, and a gesicki receptions under, but not available atm on DK.

Taking Zeke rush over 61.5 --- pickens rec yds O38.5 (don't mind diontae either) --- C. Heyward O0.5 receptions (pricey, but imo worth it)

Was looking for a montgomery receptions over, and a gesicki receptions under, but not available atm on DK.

Im on pickens ov 38.5 and 60+ @ +220

Trubisky ov 12,5 rush yards

Hunter Henry ov 23.5 rec

Think that all. Really didn’t want many props in a game with a 30 point total. Lol

I’m so over the Steelers. I hope pickens can get out of there and someplace where they stop wasting his talent. 5 passes for 19 yards? Not once did they throw him a pass down the field?? I promise designing and calling plays isn’t nearly as hard as some these losers who get paid a fortune to do it make it look!! That kid should get at least 4-5 passes a gane they just throw it up if they can’t be creative enough to design things to get him open!

Found one

James cook rush/rec o67.5-117

Kc has allowed over that number in 5 straight, cook has gotten well over that in 4 of 5. Number is crazy low to me I’ll be playing it straight, parlaying with cook anytime td & looking at adjusted odds

@2daBank trubisky can’t get more than one read in- he is awful. Needed a Pickens td for a +3500 parlay had zero shot with Mitch in

Oh he socks for sure but it makes it more egregious pickens didn’t get one ball thrown to him more than a few yards. Just send him on go route and tell trubisky to throw it up, the dude size, speed, and catch radius it crazy they don’t take a few shots to him, worst thing that would happen it incomplete, he might just make a play or draw a pi!! It’s negligent not targeting him down the field!

That sucks bout the td man. On that 4th down in red zone when tribisky dumb ass checked it down to warren short of marker he had pickens standing in endzone wide open!! That had to be bout as painful the huge parlay I missed Sunday when I just need kc wr Rice to score and he got tackled inside the 1! This past week was a nightmare of jus misses for me. I coulda easily cashed 3-4k in parlays with just few decent breaks! I had one worth 1500 that just needed waddle over 68.5, he had 50ish at half and didn’t catch another ball in the blowout, freaking had 2 with Stephenson rushing in one rec in anothef and he got hurt in 1st qrtr. Last time that happened I got really hot the following month so hoping for it to get right this week! Nothing but good vibes! Lol

I just can’t get over they took several shots to Johnson down the field when pickens has a way better catch radius and not one pass thrown to him longer than what 2 yards? Johnson shouod be getting the short passes and pickens should be getting the deep shots cause he can go up and high point the ball in a way Johnson can not!!! Shit is mind boggling to me! Of course the fact on the 4th and 2 on goalline they flip it a yard but then at end the gane a 4th and 2 they throw deep that had no chance! It’s clear there sone kind of extra stupid in the water the playcallers drink in Pittsburg!

Found one

James cook rush/rec o67.5-117

Kc has allowed over that number in 5 straight, cook has gotten well over that in 4 of 5. Number is crazy low to me I’ll be playing it straight, parlaying with cook anytime td & looking at adjusted odds

I like this a lot also. The one really good improvement I’ve seen since Brady took over play calling is the easy throws to running backs. Just debating if I want the rush yards with it or just rock the ov 19.5 rec? That Is the crazy low part this number to me, he has went for 29 and 57 rec with Brady as oc! I’ll absolutely be on his over rec prop.

@2daBank I obv don’t want to exclude the passing yards but he might be getting more carries than targets. Knox will be back and I would expect some 12 personnel where cook could potentially run out of

I just can’t get over they took several shots to Johnson down the field when pickens has a way better catch radius and not one pass thrown to him longer than what 2 yards? Johnson shouod be getting the short passes and pickens should be getting the deep shots cause he can go up and high point the ball in a way Johnson can not!!! Shit is mind boggling to me! Of course the fact on the 4th and 2 on goalline they flip it a yard but then at end the gane a 4th and 2 they throw deep that had no chance! It’s clear there sone kind of extra stupid in the water the playcallers drink in Pittsburg!
Pretty sure Vegas made some calls. Had Pickens over 29.5 receiving yard on multiple parlays total 6k and missed it on just his prop. Heck even the last 20 seconds, Pittsburgh plan wasn't going to Pickens

I’m so over the Steelers. I hope pickens can get out of there and someplace where they stop wasting his talent. 5 passes for 19 yards? Not once did they throw him a pass down the field?? I promise designing and calling plays isn’t nearly as hard as some these losers who get paid a fortune to do it make it look!! That kid should get at least 4-5 passes a gane they just throw it up if they can’t be creative enough to design things to get him open!
To be fair I wondered about his route running and there is plenty dogging him on Twitter but this one is the best

Last edited:
I think CEH at over 46.5 is a steal. I’ll admit props and DFS are not my game. But Chiefs need to run well to have a chance. Awesome thread as always ScopeY.

I think CEH at over 46.5 is a steal. I’ll admit props and DFS are not my game. But Chiefs need to run well to have a chance. Awesome thread as always ScopeY.

You know your chiefs much better than most of us but I’m always scared to trust a rb when their starter out, seems like they good about coming with some off the wall guy nobody expects who ends up getting the majority the work! Game script obviously play a huge part here, agree they def gonna need to run the ball.

Looks like for the most part all the crazy potential cold and nasty has been called off, still some rain around but I saw temps up close to 50s. Not nearly the mess I imagined.

Really want to attack waddle and Tua but worried titans offense won’t be able to push them. Maybe stop being cute w waddle while Hill goes off every week?? I keep thinking some team will dedicate more coverage to hill and waddle has a monster.,,

Really want to attack waddle and Tua but worried titans offense won’t be able to push them. Maybe stop being cute w waddle while Hill goes off every week?? I keep thinking some team will dedicate more coverage to hill and waddle has a monster.,,

Don't hate the idea, even still, waddle has been consistently seeing enough targets to still hit props.

I played

Waddle 66.5 w td, 80+ and 90+ Rec
Tua ov 287.5 passing

Wasn’t interested in much in the other game, doesn’t feel like a game we gonna be getting bunch of big time stats. +6 seemed kinda redic to me for packers to be laying that on the road! so played giants+6 with barley ov 69.5 rush. don’t know that I love it but I think giants covering chances are much better if barkley goes for 70+ on the ground. I don’t think nyg wrs are good enough to consistently beat packers corners, they need to play a more ball control type game and run the offense thru barkley imo,

Back