Detroit/New Jersey Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 186.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores.

Detroit

- is U/O 7-1 at an average of 182.6 points in the 1st games of B2Bs this season.

- is U/O 11-6 (1 pt off 12-5) at an average of 187.0 points in SU wins this season, as opposed to U/O 4-4 at an average of 191.2 points in SU losses.

- is U/O 7-1 at an average of 170.8 points in their last 8 regular season games vs NJY: U/O 4-0 at an average of 168.7 points when played at home.

- is U/O 4-2 (1 pt off 5-1) at an average of 188.3 points in ATS wins as the Fav, as opposed to U/O 4-6 at an average of 192.1 points in ATS failures as the Fav, this season. Given my recent chase of DET's 1st fav result in awhile, I noted that when Favs return in such a situation, they usually return in force, so the pointers (from "stat-land") are there for DET to cover this line as the Fav.

- is U/O 7-2 at an average of 189.3 points off an Over result this season.

New Jersey

- is U/O 5-0 at an average of 180.8 points off a game that totaled 210+ points this season (U/O 6-2 at an average of 181.6 points in the same spot for all of last season). Their last game totaled 219 points.

- is U/O 3-1-2 at an average of 187.6 points off a road loss, as opposed to U/O 5-4 at an average of 202.4 points off a home loss, this season. Their last game was a road loss.

- is U/O 8-2 at an average of 184.0 points off an Over result, as opposed to U/O 5-8-1 at an average of 204.1 points off an Under result, this season. Their last game was an Over result.

I've said it before of New Jersey, and I say it again: to me they're not a team built to rack up huge numbers of points consistently: their record off high scoring games the last few seasons proves it - I've already won w/3 of their Unders hitting them off a 210+ point game this season, and thats partly why I'm right back in the same spot again. With Krstic out - responsible for 20.9% of Jerseys points in their last 5 contests vs Detroit, which werent high scoring anyway - that fact is surely compounded by his absence. Only Detroit's general home bias for Overs this season keeps my bet small.

Last edited:
BetCrimes1984 said:
Under 186.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores.

If i waited to post this till my stats were in, it'd be cutting things fine, so I'll back edit them in after posting this. I'm making this a small play soley because DET is U/O 4-7 at home this season, vs U/O 11-3 on the road. But everything else I have are all pointers to under, hence the bet.

with ya BC....all teams will come out flat tonight. looked what happened to lal vs heat, eagles vs. cowboys, jets vs. fins.

all 11 games will go under tonight ;-)

xgamblers, BeLIEve - thanks.

allsmiley - it might interest you to know that the 1st 2 days off Xmas last season saw Overs go 12-6

A tale of 2 periods.

In 1, Wallace goes bananas (esp. with the 3 ball), and things look decidedly troubled.

In the other, Wallace is a non-factor, and things look decidedly rosey.

No guessing which Rasheed I'd like to see in the 2nd half.

61 FTs, over a 1/3 of which occur in the final period before the last minute fouling "trick" starts, Under doesnt survive such a statistic with this kind of total line.

Right. Jersey has to settle for a buzzer beater. 186.5 cannot survive a 2 by Jersey, then anything by Detroit

If Jersey miss and foul, DET will prob miss the 2nd FT to run the clock

92-91 final

A big thanks to the reffing in this one, not.

Congrats NJY & Under backers. Looked real ugly to start & finish with.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks, red.:shake:

Congrats scourge:cheers:

What a call!!
under is $$$$$$$$$$
wats ur TOTAL pick today betcrimes?
i like over mil/mem, over mia/chi, over was/cha, under min/tor

Back