Detroit Fade Train

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Historically bad, we all know this. I just counted, 40 of their games have resulted in losses by 2+. Lets say the average PL against them has been +120. You'd be up 20 units blind betting the PL against them each game. Of course in the last two I faded them RT then PL, both lost.

They have a brutal schedule to close out the season. I feel the need to either play RT or PL against them the rest of the way.

A couple possible exceptions are Chicago on Friday (B2B & 3 games in 4 nights) and TB Sunday (they play in Boston at 7:00 Saturday then at Detroit 5:00 Sunday). The last time the B's did what TB has to do they got smoked 3-1 & had nothing. Not sure I'll be playing ON Detroit in these two spots but it's worth consideration.

can you break it down when Howard is in net? That guy is trash this season.

Bernier is WORLD's better than Howard...in fact, you can make an argument with that defense he's one of the top half of goalies in the league...

1583266794982.png

Horrible spot for Hawks tonight. They have played two games since Wings played their last game & B2B for Hawks. They also have Subban starting tonight who is somewhat of a sieve. All that said I expected the line to be much higher than -165/+145. Don Best is showing a projected line of -429! That's also with Crawford & not taking into account the situation. I need a lot more than +145 to back Detroit.

Chicago has been pretty hot of late & are not out of the hunt for a wildcard spot. Spot aside I'm leaning to RT at -110 but feel the smartest play would be no play.

Horrible spot for Hawks tonight. They have played two games since Wings played their last game & B2B for Hawks. They also have Subban starting tonight who is somewhat of a sieve. All that said I expected the line to be much higher than -165/+145. Don Best is showing a projected line of -429! That's also with Crawford & not taking into account the situation. I need a lot more than +145 to back Detroit.

Chicago has been pretty hot of late & are not out of the hunt for a wildcard spot. Spot aside I'm leaning to RT at -110 but feel the smartest play would be no play.
All I’m saying is I don’t like the hawks tonight. I think this is a great post.

Daily Faceoff.com actually indicates the starters are not confirmed yet for this game. WTF are they waiting for? Thinking not much diff in a rested Subban than a Crawford on B2B but if Howard plays over Bernier that could make for a play-on hawks.

Daily Faceoff.com actually indicates the starters are not confirmed yet for this game. WTF are they waiting for? Thinking not much diff in a rested Subban than a Crawford on B2B but if Howard plays over Bernier that could make for a play-on hawks.
Hawks can’t afford to lose but I hate the spot and i would wait on the goaltenders being announced

Next game they get TB with less than 24 hours rest after playing in Boston. Good fade spot for TB if you ask me but I'll need a big + number to do so.

You may be blurring your lines with Detroit. They have a great record against your Bruins winning six of the last seven matchups. But against TB they has lost 16 straight .

2 in a row lol. These fuckers.

That will come to a screeching halt. They were the beneficiary of playing against bad spots. Hosting Carolina Tuesday then at Washington Thursday. I expect things to return to normal.

That will come to a screeching halt. They were the beneficiary of playing against bad spots. Hosting Carolina Tuesday then at Washington Thursday. I expect things to return to normal.

They were the beneficiary of McEl-Douche not being able to pull his head from his rearend. That was hideous goaltending. Tampa is not right....no Stamkos....go and get the B's on Saturday night....then your backup implodes against one of the worst teams in the history of the league?

3 weeks ago, Carolina pulled a Zamboni driver out of the seats as emergency goalie and CHUCK THE PLUMBER DRINKING A BEER 30 MINUTES AGO BEAT THE LEAFS STILL!

As bad a loss as you can have for TB yesterday. No doubt about it.

Back