Det @ Bos tnt Thursday halftime

lungster

Pretty much a regular
wanted to put a bet in on the earlier game so i can rollover the winnings (hopefully) onto the lakers game

i was thinking about 1H under 91.5 in beantown. Det has best 1q defence and the last two meetings, they have not hit 90. I know its a different team, but i see more defence than anything.

Thoughts?

really? whats your reasoning behind that? i wanted boston 1H as well, but i dont know. need some convincing. you dont like the under?

i like det 1h because i think they are deeper than the c's. their secondary is better and they played yesterday, so they are more loose

In 2008 they have never gone over 46 in the first quarter and have tied it 1 time. 46 is the first quarter number. GL

I favor under first half. Detroit playing b-b and Boston with a must win tomorrow. Just took the first quarter because of the super history plus Boston has been getting into trouble recently defensively and did not want to lose because someone got confused. I find shorter bets seem to work better for me. GL

Piston's bench cannot compete with C's. Pistons lose unless if their old guys squeeze their asses to play. LoL

it seems like the book wants Piston's 2H $$

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=3>2nd Half</TD><TD>Spread</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>Total Points</TD><TD>More</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Thu 11/20</TD><TD>701</TD><TD>Detroit Pistons</TD><TD>+1 1.862</TD><TD> 2.050</TD><TD>OVER 92.5 1.935</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>702</TD><TD>Boston Celtics</TD><TD>-1 2.060</TD><TD> 1.870</TD><TD>UNDER 92.5 1.971</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hit the 1h under, now time to roll it over in the lakers game. gonna go lakers -5 or maybe ml. still deciding

Back