Denver vs Atlanta

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
We can actually start capping. Best 5 months of the year coming at us.
Denver -2.5 and 34.
As always, if we can get the QB depth chart for all teams. My question in this game is, why is Denver favored and is 34 much too low in this league?

Fangio arrives in Denver with personnel built for his scheme. A simple 3-4 attack that’s not too complicated. Rarely blitzes. Should be quick to pick up but effective out the gates. The best DC in football for years.

Superior QB depth, too. I think there’s more urgency here for a motivational win than the Falcons who have SB goals but aren’t that deep.

Fangio arrives in Denver with personnel built for his scheme. A simple 3-4 attack that’s not too complicated. Rarely blitzes. Should be quick to pick up but effective out the gates. The best DC in football for years.

Superior QB depth, too. I think there’s more urgency here for a motivational win than the Falcons who have SB goals but aren’t that deep.
Do we have a QB depth chart?

Hotlanta is 0-4 last two years since the SB run.
ATLANTA - Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Kurt Benkert
DENVER - Joe Flacco, Kevin Hogan, Drew Lock, Brett Rypien

hmm, schaub should be able to pick apart a 3rd string defense in his sleep, just bc of how long hes been around. However, Benkert sucks and Lock and Rypien could put up points for Denver in the 2h

hmm, schaub should be able to pick apart a 3rd string defense in his sleep, just bc of how long hes been around. However, Benkert sucks and Lock and Rypien could put up points for Denver in the 2h

schuab with what talent? old statues don’t fare well in pre season with bums around them.

that’s why tyrod Taylor the greatest pre season QB of all time. Just destroyed backup defenses with his feet

Wish there was more schuab or I wouldn’t have needed that prayer to cover. Kid from Virginia was definitely solid and should be their backup.

Back