Denver @ KC Thoughts

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Is It Really Hard To Imagine KC Up 21-3 At The Half VS Denver?!
You Got The O Line Being Called Out By The Back-Up...What If He Comes In For Wilson At Some Point?!
Sacks Galore A Comin Your Way.
Denver's D Looked Terrible And Made Mayfield Look Like A STAR!
I Could Go On And On. KC May Take Foot Off The Gas In The Second Half...
But Comes Out On Fire 1st Half

KC -7 1st Half

Very curious if the Denver defense has finally quit?

I mean, they should have and did yesterday it seemed.

3+ months of that offense catches up to ya.

Very curious if the Denver defense has finally quit?

I mean, they should have and did yesterday it seemed.

3+ months of that offense catches up to ya.

After being embarrassed in a stand alone Xmas day game and now can’t hack it being fired I kinda expect they have a little fire early. This week. Plus kc screwed up and accidentally covered last week, pricks are the books best friend. They can’t risk jumping out and getting up 2 scores early cause donks might just quit then, they gonna have to mail it in early and play some garbage 6-3 half to keep donks within the number! Lol

After being embarrassed in a stand alone Xmas day game and now can’t hack it being fired I kinda expect they have a little fire early. This week. Plus kc screwed up and accidentally covered last week, pricks are the books best friend. They can’t risk jumping out and getting up 2 scores early cause donks might just quit then, they gonna have to mail it in early and play some garbage 6-3 half to keep donks within the number! Lol

KC owes the books for last week. They tried too to pay their weekly tax. Sketchy fuckers is right.

Back