Degenerate Preseason Week 1 Football Gambler? Or Smarter Than You Think Gambler? You Decide!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
So back in MY DAY…. There used to be four weeks of preseason football. and what I had found was. The first two weeks of preseason you take the money line dog. Week three and four of the preseason you took the favorite minus the points. Actually did real well there for a while. It felt like the oddsmakers took a couple weeks to finally get their lines correct. Last year I decided to give it a go again. It didn't work out like I had hoped. but it is a new season so let's see how it works this year. Thoughts questions concerns always welcome

Pats +150
Viks +165

Det +125
Bucks Ev

Cinn +170
Mia +120
Wash +135
Aei +190

Tit +150
Bills +170
Jets +160
Dallas +160
Phil +250
Charge +130

KC +140
Raid +155

GL All!
—Vapster

lots of ppl act like preseason betting for degens, no doubt I’m a degen but I think the preseason has tons better opportunities to make money than the 1st month of regular season! For me it really simple, unders especially with established teams, play on teams who have qb battles, backup qbs with talent or something to prove, and of course bet the ravens has been pretty wise! Lol. Although I saw they were the biggest fav of week 1 and they playing Philly! I’ve been on that ravens streak for several years but without yet doing much reading or research bout who be playing how long I don’t see any chance in hell I’d lay -6, could it be time to fade the ravens?

Gl buddy

I don’t have anything but a crappy memory to back this up but really think you do better taking points in these. Seems like so many are decided by a team going for 2. Feel like last year a lot of very small dogs lost but covered getting just a point or 2.

I don’t have anything but a crappy memory to back this up but really think you do better taking points in these. Seems like so many are decided by a team going for 2. Feel like last year a lot of very small dogs lost but covered getting just a point or 2.
I Will Put IT In My Notebook Now... (Taking Points.) I Did ML... Any Idea What The Points Were On Pats 2Night?!
:shake:

I Will Put IT In My Notebook Now... (Taking Points.) I Did ML... Any Idea What The Points Were On Pats 2Night?!

+3.5. I was torn between that and what I ended up playing, Texans tt under 20.5. Hard to say right now, both offenses been awful, just the stroud int handed pats a fg.

+3.5. I was torn between that and what I ended up playing, Texans tt under 20.5. Hard to say right now, both offenses been awful, just the stroud int handed pats a fg.
I DO Like Your Under Theory...
I Got ML Odds And Lines. You Post The O/U Numbers!
HAHAHA!

Pats +150 (+3.5)
Viks +165 (3.5)

Det +125 (+3)
Bucks +135 (3)

Cinn +170 (4.5)
Mia +120 (2)
Wash +135 (3)
Aei +190 (5.5)

Tit +150 (3.5)
Bills +170 (3.5)
Jets +160 (3.5)
Dallas +160 (4)
Phil +250 (4)
Charge +130 (3)

KC +140 (3)
Raid +155 (4)

@2daBank

I DO Like Your Under Theory...
I Got ML Odds And Lines. You Post The O/U Numbers!
HAHAHA!

Kinda upset me, I had heard stroud was gonna play longer. I was pretty confident he wasn’t scoring any points (for his team anyways!). I think we could see mills lead some scoring drives vs backups this preseason. But then when Texans go to Keenam I’d assume they just play run the clock out and go home. Only thing I’m interested to see in 4th is Malik cunningham, he the kinda kid who could put some points up vs soon to be valet attendants, waiters, and xfl players!

Pats +150 Loss
Viks +165 Loss

Det +125 WIN
Bucks Ev Loss

Cinn +170 Loss
Mia +120 Loss
Wash +135 WIN
Aei +190 WIN

Tit +150 Loss
Bills +170 WIN
Jets +160 WIN
Dallas +160 Loss
Phil +250 Loss
Charge +130 WIN

KC +140 Loss
Raid +155 WIN

7-9 ML Dog Record... KC Passing On Third Down With A Minute Left?! SHOULD Have Been 8-8!

Either Way... This Was A PROFITABLE NFL PRE-SEASON WEEK 1 Degenerate Plays Weekend!

Back