December In-game

haven't been watching, over 1.5 live got any chance? The line makes it look as though nothing is happening.

Chelsea pushing like crazy right now. Probably need a goal before the half so they don't settle into stalemate.

that reminds me

my favorite part about the whole AVB issue was Rodgers saying afterwards he chose liverpool because they didn't have a history of sacking managers

from 2004 to now

same amount of managers

Wonder if AVB would still be around if he'd started Adebayor up front every once in a while this season...

:thinking:

Forum Christmas present

Ok I know I haven't been around much this year but just for you lot, I was lucky enough to track down Dan last week and he had a message for us. I guess he did have a good reason for leaving and explains in his video blog.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JmZMvRpYHmk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Nah it's over 2-2 final. This back 4 for hull city look incredible now. Grats all you hull city backers out there

You need to make your New Year's resolution to start being more positive. You went 4-1 in NBA yesterday!

It's Hard to be positive when you've realized you are betting against one of the best starting 11 in the epl

Anyone like a play on the total in the west ham/ arsenal game?
Might be better off just taking Arsenal on the AH - West Ham can't score or, at least, probably won't score more than one, so you're still going to have to count on the Gunners to shoulder the offensive load.

Wins a win, never in doubt
tumblr_m390kbGt8U1qfckzwo1_r1_500.gif

:cheers:

Back