December In-Game

Was that not their first goal ofthe tourney? Scored 1st goal in last min of their tournament? 540 plus mins?!?!

They probably deserved the draw though. Kiev wasn't doing much of anything besides kicking the ball downfield.

I thought the goalie hit the ball first. Hard to see with the field/tv though. Being on the opposite side, I didn't think it was deserved.

question guys, my book says:

[TABLE="class: tableNew, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD]INTERNET / -1[/TD]
[TD] Ticket #: 15193333
Dec 04 12:30 PM
Dec 04 02:45 PM
[/TD]
[TD]
SOC
SOC
[/TD]
[TD]PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
[52802] CALCIO CATANIA -175
[26130] REAL MADRID -360
[/TD]
[TD]
25 / 25
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]LOSE
LOSE
PEND[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

But Catania won. Do ML's not count if the win is in extra time? I didnt see any stipulation that said the win has to be in regulation

ahh here we go:
90 MINUTES+INJURY TIME

I guess AET doesnt count as that. Fuck. Thoguth i had a winner[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 9"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thx, Monger.

And, yes, that was complete garbage as I had already suspected. Th goalie hit the ball a good bit before entanglement happened.

think im gonna hit up Juventus/Shakhtar draw at -120. under 2.5 looks great too. 0-0 or 1-1 i think

another piddly three teamer for me. Its hard to know who is playing for real and who has mailed it in at this point. with that being said and looking over what needs to happen and some guessing on my part, I came up with this:

Chelsea -2.5 ... they need a lot of goals and they can do it at home.
Shaktar Donetesk +250 ... Been hearing and reading DRAW, DRAW, DRAW. Maybe so, but I love the value at +250 at home and we all know the power of Chelsea slipping in when they probably should not.
Celtic -1 +145 ... Thye are tied with Benfica. Who wouldn't believe Celtic isnt pretty excited about these circumstances?! Benfica has to go OTR to Barca and Celtic is at home to lowly Spartak. I MAY have gotten a litle greedy with the -1, but the bottom line is they DO NOT lose. A push still pays my other two bets if they win.

i ended up doing a lil parlay. Chelsea ML, Shaktar Draw, and Barcelona over 3. Pays lil over 2-1

Messi injured? ESPN just scrolled it across the bottom line.

Barca saying its a bone bruise...

barcastuff ‏<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>barcastuff
Further tests at the hospital have confirmed that Messi's injury is nothing bad. Messi left the hospital already <s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(193, 102, 102);">#</s>fcblive <s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(193, 102, 102);">#</s>ucl [rac1]

barcastuff ‏<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>barcastuff
Official: Further tests have confirmed Messi picked up a knock on his left knee, availability for next game depends on recovery in next days

snow.gif

kiev.gif

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PvkmBfEGw9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Home early with nothing to do for a few hours. Might as well...

12/6/12 1:00 PM European Cup Soccer 113 Liverpool (UEFA-Europa)/Udinese (UEFA-Europa)* Over 2½ -114
12/6/12 1:00 PM European Cup Soccer 116 Anzhi Makhachkala (UEFA-Europa)/Young Boys (UEFA-Europa)* Over 2½ -124

Not too many meaningful 1:00 games, but it could come down to goal differential in Group A, so let's hope for an early goal in each to open things up.

That's better for the over than if Udinese had scored first. I doubt Liverpool care too much about advancing...

Back