December 10th till Christmas Discussion Thread

Spurs same-season revenge undefeated right now: 6-0 SU and ATS against an average line of -2, winning by 19 ppg.

LeCramps is sick and missed shoot-around. Walton said lots of guys are sick as something is going around Lakers locker room. Rondo and Ingram both available, but unsure how much each play.
Liking the Pels tonight to get the road W.

LeCramps is sick and missed shoot-around. Walton said lots of guys are sick as something is going around Lakers locker room. Rondo and Ingram both available, but unsure how much each play.
Liking the Pels tonight to get the road W.

its called The Clap.....stop sliding into DM's y'all

Since last season, same season revenge games have gone 17-9 O/U versus Charlotte (1st NBA).
Pistons seek revenge Friday, Celtics on Sunday
Pistons 0-2 O/U in that spot accounting for two of the nine unders in that situation. Fuck the Pistons. But in the 13 games played in Charlotte the Hornets were good for 32±4 1Q and 64±7 1H.. small sample but I'm rolling the dice.

Hornets 1Q o29 -105
Hornets 1H o57 -110

Pistons 0-2 O/U in that spot accounting for two of the nine unders in that situation. Fuck the Pistons. But in the 13 games played in Charlotte the Hornets were good for 32±4 1Q and 64±7 1H.. small sample but I'm rolling the dice.

Hornets 1Q o29 -105
Hornets 1H o57 -110
I would have thought these were good.

Game started perfect the first 6 mins then the teams were just blah the rest of the way.

LA-NOLA good game. The scoring finally dried up the last 5 mins of third. It was on pace for about 255-260 but now the under might be in play.

Great win for the Wiz last night, 3OT over the Suns. Have to fade them today though with the quick turnaround to a 5 pm against the Pacers on the road.

Back