Dec 9 plays

rookie333

Blame it on the boogie
Man, I hate being on the other side on some of these with the big boys, but here they are:

Clips -2 (-115) Memphis- 3.46 units to win 3 units
Boston/NJ UNDER 201- 2.2 units to win 2
Magic -10 (-105) Philly- 1.05 units to win 1
Cleveland -7 (-120) Indiana- 1.2 units to win 1
Washington +1 (-102) Houston- 1.02 units to win 1

waiting for best line for den/Dal under, leans to denver, more on wash, GSW, and Twolves

Clips off an embarassing 20 pt loss. They are too skilled for this, and in a similiar situation as Wash last week at NY. Clips have their most winnable game on the road here and should capitalize. That being said, I've lost the more money betting the clips than anyone else this yr. Hopefully that stops now. Brand and Kaman will put up big numbers

Boston and NJ are both off high scoring losses to Phoenix. When getting outscored like that, teams' mentalities are to slow it down and stick it with defense to make up for allowing so many pts- another reason why I'm going to play the under in den/dal. Dallas off a big loss, will stick to fundamentals: defense/rebounding tonight.

Gotta just fade Philly til it doesn't work. Maybe if the line keeps going up, I'll buy Philly back, and hope for a small middle, but here, Magic off a loss, no AI with Philly. It'll take some time for Philly to adjust without AI as he had the ball 90% of the time when on that team. They can get it done, but will need practice time without AI (not that they weren't already getting that heh "practice?!")

Cleveland in a revenge spot- Jermaine O'neal.

Houston in 4th in 5 nights, and this team is not good tired. Yao normally would kill Wash, but I don't think he can handle B2bs, especially off a b2b.

The only thing you said I disagree with is Yao suffering for this B2B. Charlotte offered nothing, nada, yesterday. A disgrace to their franchise, that effort. But what it meant for HOU was TMac & Yao barely played half a game, and what they did play wouldnt have mentally or physically drained them at all. That was a taking candy from a baby game, I dont see those wearing anyone out.

BOL tonight, rookie

adding a few

Houston/Wash OVER 189- 1.5 units to win 1.5
LAC/Memphis UNDER 186- 1.1 units to win 1
Magic/Sixers UNDER 188.5- 1.1 units to win 1

Clips need this W and will try to slow it down and play fundamental basketball and outtough Memphis.

Sixer w no AI need to change their offensive strategy, but with no time to, they'll probably slow it down. Orlando needing a win will again try to pound it down low

1st Q Bulls -2.5 (-111) Minn- 1.11 units to win 1
1st H Bulls -4 (-113) Minn- 1.13 units to win 1

You don't think Yao's tender feet ache more when he doesn't rest them BC? He seems so finess.. and TMac too.. that Van Gundy is probably instructed to take it easier on them. This team has a bad past with injuries would make me think they may be a bit tender with these guys.

Inspekdah said:
You don't think Yao's tender feet ache more when he doesn't rest them BC? He seems so finess.. and TMac too.. that Van Gundy is probably instructed to take it easier on them. This team has a bad past with injuries would make me think they may be a bit tender with these guys.

Inspekdah, 1st - sorry I never came back to this thread to see your post to have answered it before now, which is obviously too late. I think a team like the Rockets taking it easy means less intense defense. Its less wear & tear to have a run around than play tough D, IMO.

Back