Dec 18th - Dec 24th Weekly Discussion Thread...

dragic and winslow both out.... cant see the heat being very excited for this game with their schedule

Boston is on a good day of week. Miami is terrible this year on Wednesday. Boston is looking at a tough game tomorrow which bothers me for laying points

is LaVar Ball's Junior Basketball League actually going to happen? Because if so..... its going to change a lot.... so many hurdles though

lavar is a special kind of genius.. that's for sure

Celtics brutal schedule

Fr-12/8 @ sas
Sa-12/9 off
Su-12/10 @ det
Mo-12/11 @ chi
Tu-12/12 off
We-12/13 den
Th-12/14 off
Fr-12/15 uth
Sa-12/16 @ mem
Su-12/17 off
Mo-12/18 @ ind
Tu-12/19 off
We-12/20 mia
Th-12/21 @ nyk

Boston losing was Crazy but in a way I expected it. You looked at their recent games and it was clear they were out of gas

is LaVar Ball's Junior Basketball League actually going to happen? Because if so..... its going to change a lot.... so many hurdles though

lavar is a special kind of genius.. that's for sure

Dude got a taste of fame and is now set on world domination in his own self-fulfilling fantasy.

I do kind of like the concept though.

Other dudes have thought of it in the past. Damn shame it took this egotistical maniac to begin the process.

The logo is puke. Mr Broken Jumpshot...

DRgwLxBWsAAmy4f.jpg

Clippers looking like they will win in Houston.

Washington got blown out tonight.

Detroit-NY was a good game.

Clips out Rocketing the Rox from behind the line. Only reason Houston is close is due to FT disparity.

Gotta suck getting punked by Austin Rivers...

Nice comeback in 4th for Milwaukee.

Brodie with his most efficient game in sometime and the Thunder going to the wire with pitiful Atlanta.

Okc and Atl scored 74 in the 4th quarter. That is nuts. Well, for any OKC game.

Got ourselves some playoff James Harden down the stretch here. Austin Rivers with 36... Clippers with 125+...That is the Rockets I know and love haha(despite missing some guys tonight).

Anyways, tomorrow.

HUGE card.

Generally I have always found that before Holidays (Turkey/Xmas) that staying away is a good idea.

Plus, so many guys out or questionable.

For instance, the Memphis/Clips line opened at 4.5...and the spot as of this second looks great then you look at the Memphis lineup and wonder how they will cover a number?

Annyways, GL to all in the NBA forum and have a good Holiday.

My friend at the dubs game said Curry was at the shoot around and was going full throttle. They say he’s ruled out of the cavs game on Xmas day but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him play.

charlotte sucks in Saturday home games.... the team is a mess

the pacers offense should be too much for the nets to handle... Brooklyn had a wire to wire blowout victory yesterday and can't be too excited about tonights game

Thunder are in a tough spot schedule wise but I think the time to fade them is over and they are starting to get their shit together, cant do it

Back