(-315) LOSE
UCONN - 13 (-525)
LOSE
IOWA + 1 (1050/1000) PUSH

LEANS:

Florida State - 5
Florida - 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ramble & Top Daddy :cheers: Best of luck!

Kansas State - 4 *2 UNIT

Kansas State will be coming into Wednesday night game well rested, coming off a bye week. They have had a lot of success in the past coming off a bye week, With a win against North Texas 54-7 and last years shocker of top ranked Texas, pounding the Longhorns 41-21.
They should be prepared for a Louisville team that struggles with opponents that passes the ball very well. Josh Freeman showed why he is one of the most efficient QB in the country. Last week he completed 16-21 passes for two touchdowns and 288 yards. Kansas State has one of the best offensive line in the BIG 12, they are very BIG and pass protection will give Freeman all day, and this doesn’t help Louisville because one of Louisville’s’ weakness is their offensive line pass rush.
On Defense Kansas has held their first two opponents to under 200 yards. On Special teams their not so bad either, blocking two punts that both went for touchdowns last week. This is a team that is definitely a sleeper in the BIG 12 and should prove tonight on national TV they are for real. Watch for defense to be very impressive, as they improved in the back field.
Prediction:
Kansas State 37
Louisville 20

If this line jumps all the way to five, I will make it a 3 Unit play.

This is starting to make me think twice, 80% is on Kansas State, yet the line has not even budge...

Love how two hours ago the line was at -4 now its time to book my final play and its at -6.

KANSAS STATE - 6 (210/200)
37-20

Putting my biggest bet of the year. Good Luck all.

OVER COLORADO 56.5 *3 UNIT

Weather...

Putting my biggest bet of the year. Good Luck all.

OVER COLORADO 56.5 *3 UNIT

For consideration, weather states winds of less than 10mph all night, but the wind is currently 21mph, gusting to 29mph. Was about to play the over, but the forecast made me think twice. I think WVA could be good for 28-35 on the ground, but Colorado's run D may put up a fight. Meanwhile, CO seems to have a bit more success throwing the ball.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width="50%">
Mountaineers Rankings
<TABLE class=bgBdr cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bgHdr1Away colSpan=2>OFFENSE</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Rush Yds/Gm</TD><TD>164.0(50th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Pass Yds/Gm</TD><TD>138.5(106th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Total Yds/Gm</TD><TD>302.5(95th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Average Pts/Gm</TD><TD>25.5(95th)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bgHdr1Away colSpan=2>DEFENSE</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Rush Yds/Gm</TD><TD>138.0(70th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Pass Yds/Gm</TD><TD>254.5(95th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Total Yds/Gm</TD><TD>392.5(83rd)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD width="1%"></TD><TD width="49%">
Buffaloes Rankings
<TABLE class=bgBdr cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bgHdr1Home colSpan=2>OFFENSE</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Rush Yds/Gm</TD><TD>121.5(86th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Pass Yds/Gm</TD><TD>237.5(51st)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Total Yds/Gm</TD><TD>359.0(71st)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Average Pts/Gm</TD><TD>34.5(71st)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bgHdr1Home colSpan=2>DEFENSE</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Rush Yds/Gm</TD><TD>59.0(11th)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Pass Yds/Gm</TD><TD>245.0(92nd)</TD></TR><TR class=bgC><TD class=bgHigh>Total Yds/Gm</TD><TD>304.0(44th)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Just trying to inform...

G/L

For consideration, weather states winds of less than 10mph all night, but the wind is currently 21mph, gusting to 29mph. Was about to play the over, but the forecast made me think twice. I think WVA could be good for 28-35 on the ground, but Colorado's run D may put up a fight. Meanwhile, CO seems to have a bit more success throwing the ball.
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="50%">
Mountaineers Rankings
<table class="bgBdr" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="bgHdr1Away" colspan="2">OFFENSE</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Rush Yds/Gm</td><td>164.0(50th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Pass Yds/Gm</td><td>138.5(106th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Total Yds/Gm</td><td>302.5(95th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Average Pts/Gm</td><td>25.5(95th)</td></tr><tr><td class="bgHdr1Away" colspan="2">DEFENSE</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Rush Yds/Gm</td><td>138.0(70th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Pass Yds/Gm</td><td>254.5(95th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Total Yds/Gm</td><td>392.5(83rd)</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td width="1%"></td><td width="49%">
Buffaloes Rankings
<table class="bgBdr" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="bgHdr1Home" colspan="2">OFFENSE</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Rush Yds/Gm</td><td>121.5(86th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Pass Yds/Gm</td><td>237.5(51st)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Total Yds/Gm</td><td>359.0(71st)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Average Pts/Gm</td><td>34.5(71st)</td></tr><tr><td class="bgHdr1Home" colspan="2">DEFENSE</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Rush Yds/Gm</td><td>59.0(11th)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Pass Yds/Gm</td><td>245.0(92nd)</td></tr><tr class="bgC"><td class="bgHigh">Total Yds/Gm</td><td>304.0(44th)</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Just trying to inform...

G/L

Thanks DJ for the heads-up, Yes I am well aware of the wind, but it should die down by game time and In my opinion 10 mph wont be enough to effect anything. The stats you show in my opinion doesnt tell everything behind the team, WVA had many chances and marched down the field many times in ECU side, they just didn't convert and the same goes for Colorado they had no problem going down the field, just mental errors is what made the score what it is. GOOD LUCK tonight on whatever your going with. again thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

Prediction:
WVA 35
COLORADO 28

What a great start this college football this weekend:hang: I am still in shock from last's night game, the OVER looked so good in the first quarter, 14-7 in the first five minutes. Game finished up 17-14, ouch. I have had some terrible luck this week, as my first two initial thoughts were Louisville losing by 3, covering, and Colorado winning S/U, then I ended up switching 30 minutes before kick-off.

Well here it is, Tried to cap the shit out of this game and I don't see how Baylor stays in this game against a very good defense that shines on prime time. Now everyone could be jumping on Baylor because of their blow-out last week against a VERY BAD Wizzou squad that has no defense and a very terrible offense that still manged to put up 17 against this Baylor team. It's going to be tough for the receivers to get open in this game compared to their first three, they will be going up against very talented and speedy corners. UConn should be able to control this game throughout on defense and WILL tear through that soft Baylor secondary.

University of Connecticut - 12
* 5 UNIT :shake:

UCONN 35
BAYLOR 14

I know it doesn't matter much but I still think its some interesting trends....to anyone who cares

The Bears are just:
5-14 ATS in their last 19 contests overall
2-7 ATS in their last nine on the road
3-14 ATS in their last 17 against winning teams
9-24 ATS in their last 33 following a spread-cover.

Baylor has lost six straight road games to BCS conference schools (2-4 ATS)
New coach Art Briles' team is 1-6 (2-5 ATS) in its last seven road openers.

UConn carries a nine-game home winning streak into this contest, going 6-0 ATS in the last six.
Additionally, the Huskies are on pointspread tears of 14-7 as a home favorite, 18-7-1 as a favorite regardless of venue since 2003 and 28-12-1 in non-conference action.

Lets get your week back on track tonight..

I liked that hova last night...what a cocktease after that start.

What A Terrible start.:hang: It's Okay though because I always believed In its never over till the week is over. I have been VERY lucky I guess, in the SAT games being 9-1 on the side at late night SAT. You can view my posts if you want to review. I am having a terrible start to this week or just HORRIBLE luck, if anyone has viewed my plays earlier I changed them at the last 30 min and to add to insult, it happened again tonight. (Louis + 3, Col + 3, Bay +14). Hey, life goes on right and I am graceful for that. I believe my last judgment was horrible and I shall proceed with my last week power rankings. I have put a lot of effort into this game and I will hope to not let down whoever views this post. Well here IT goes, no NADDA for last 30 minute, no changes NADDA!. I am playing IOWA this weekend as a PICK. This should go down beween the battle of the trenches. In this case, I give IOWA the favored, as by my power ranking I feel they will dominate the trenches on offense and on defense. I need this one, Feel free if you disagree with my pick, as I am considering this as my biggest play of this year and career as betting. IOWA PK * 10 Units

DDK I personally like Iowa ML in this one.But their is too many touts like Bob on it.I don't trust these guys when they make plays I like.And I hate fading them.I just always wonder if they get lines moving to get the other side.They throw you a winner here and there but it just doesn't sit well with me.Gl on what you do buddy. I think you can find a better game to play on.

gl ddk .... as i am sutre you know , usually not good to raise units in midst of bad run but with that said , i think iowa is the right side of that game and bring you home the cash.

best of luck manana ( i think that is russian word for tommorrow or something like that )

Thanks a lot everyone I really hope I nail this one this afternoon. BOL.

IOWA 10* UNITS

Back