Daytona

stltk

Pretty much a regular
Took way to many things today a lot of them silly wagers, but what the heck it's the super bowl of racing.
Winners:
Jr. .15 = .525 L -.15
Hamlin .05 = .425 W .425
Logano .05 = .5 L -.05
Kyle .05 = .5 L -.05
Harvick .05 = .6 L -.05
I added Newman late for .05 = 3.3 L -.05

Jr. Top 3 .15 = .18 L -.15
Jr. Top 5 .08 = .05 L -.08

Logano Top 3 .05 = .15 L -.05
Kyle win pool over Kez/Edwards/Kenseth/Kurt .05 = .1525 W .1525

Winning Car # over 21.5 .06 =.05; L -.06 over 48.5 .05 = .1775 L -.05(for what it's worth if you like Jr. to win you can get slightly better odds betting wining car # over 48.5 then betting Jr. straight up. I didn't realize until I had already bet Jr. to win)

Elliott finish over 15.5 .1 = .12 W .12
Top 5 driver win 2,4,11,18,20,22,48,88 .195 = .1 W .1

Match ups:
Logano over Kenseth .12 = .1 W .1
Biffle over Elliott .1 = .17 W .17
Hamlin over Elliott .14 = .1 W .1
Edwards over Kenseth .1 = .1 W .1
Stenhouse over his girlfriend .115 = .1 W .1

Most bets at 5dimes, a got better odds at oddsmaker on 3 of them.

Probably get my ass kicked but it will make for a fun afternoon! Not to mention I'll have 35 more weeks to get even.

Good luck to all. :cheers3:

Last edited:
Thanks Fondy and capt. Going against Kenseth figure the back up won't be as good as the wrecked one

I'm just thankful that Denny was able to squeeze just a little bit more out of the # 11 at the finish.

I'll take it :cheers3: :shake:

I agree. I thought Martin had him coming out of the turn. Does not get much closer than that. A wins a win.

If I did my math right I was up .6225 units.
Hamlin win and Kenseth falling to 14th was a 1.0925 unit swing for me.

If I did my math right I was up .6225 units.
Hamlin win and Kenseth falling to 14th was a 1.0925 unit swing for me.

I was sweating that . I wanted to put something on Kenseth, but didn't want to waste the $ with him starting in the rear.
I was lucky to have Truex to finish in the top 5 as one of my prop bets , I thought that was dead money at the start.
I heard Hamlin is in his contract year. looks like he might get serious this season.

:shake:

Last edited:
Thanks fondy.

Wise nice prop bet on truex. He was there when it counted.
Danica 35
Jr 36
I wonder what kind of odds you could have got on her beating him? Not that I would have had the stones to bet it.

Thanks fondy.

Danica 35
Jr 36
I wonder what kind of odds you could have got on her beating him? Not that I would have had the stones to bet it.

If it makes you feel any better ......... Me neither :shake:

On to Atlanta :cheers3:

Thanks fondy.

Danica 35
Jr 36

Thanks Bud , At + 385 , I thought I'd take a shot. It worked out well. :shake:

I wonder where Junior would have finished if he hadn't screwed up.
I was just thankful that Junior , Denny , Kyle ,and Logano were as competative as they were
throughout the race, and Denny won it.

I wonder where Junior would have finished if he hadn't screwed up.
I was just thankful that Junior , Denny , Kyle ,and Logano were as competative as they were
throughout the race, and Denny won it.

Since he paid at better that twice as much as Junior. :shake:

Nice work, this race crept up on me in a big way. I don't know much about the sport but randomly enjoy watching and wagering, more the wagering I guess. Thanks for adding, I will look forward to Atlanta now if you're going to cap it. Congrats.

Back