DAWG's SYSTEM playzzzz...12-6...66-46.......

moondawg

Go the Bulldogs!
YTD: 66-46 59%

Here's what's on tap for tonight..................................................

Magic +2
SA -7.5
Wizzz +1
Wizzz o207
Minny -1
Atl +11
Bulls u197

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

with ya...
little worry on the atl due to b2b game, especially tonight playing in mile high. Orl playing their last game on the road. players tend to look ahead to be home.

This is true........BUT.........I think Vegas has adjusted their lines this season on those trends cuz guys just ate those trends alive last year.

Check your PM...........

Plus, the thing to remember is this is a system and I learned a long time ago u can't let that stuff factor into the plays. If u do, u'll end up capping just like Joe Pub and that's EXACTLY what Vegas wants....Joe Pub.......

...woops...ADDING...

The Lake - the 8...........just call me m&m baby...........LOL.........

moondawg said:
Plus, the thing to remember is this is a system and I learned a long time ago u can't let that stuff factor into the plays. If u do, u'll end up capping just like Joe Pub and that's EXACTLY what Vegas wants....Joe Pub.......

i hear ya.

Thanx fellas...5-3 last night......71-49 YTD.

Guys, I know this sounds crazy, but this thing should only get better. It should end up @ 65%-70% by season's end. We're at 59% right now....so.......we're only gonna get better........which is a good thing.

Great job. Have you shared your system with anyone yet? I'd be interested to know. Also, do you put up NFL picks and how has that been going?

Thanks!

Yeah, I do have an NFL SYSTEM. I usually don't post the pix on here cuz I'm usually in church bet 10:30-11:45, then eating lunch somewhere, getting to the house just in time to make the plays. NFL's been right at 60% for the year.

If u wanna see how the SYSTEMs work, look at some of my old threads. The only 1 I haven't posted is NCAAB, which I prolly will some time next week.

I looked back and saw your nfaaf system but not nba. Can you give me a quick overview? Do you not pick on weekends?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'll do it tommorrow morning.

I swear I put it on here earlier, but you're right. It must have been deletd for some reason. I dunno???????? I'll post it in the morning.

moondawg said:
yeah, maybe 6:10......but def @ 6 EST

shouldnt that be, maybe 6, def 6:10 :)

i now wait to go to the gym right after i tail you and your picks :wacka wacka:

Back