David Stockton

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Anyone else notice he is in the league? To be honest, i dont follow the association like I use to, but...

davidstocktonqa.jpg

i didn't realize he made it…the last i remember of him was he was a backup for the Zags

i didn't realize he made it…the last i remember of him was he was a backup for the Zags

This. I guess he some how got a spot in the D League and was putting up decent numbers. He got a 10 day, sounds like someone was doing him a solid.

My first thought was that if his last name was Jones or Smith he never gets called up but he is having a nice year in the D league averaging 16.6 and 8.2 assists a game and shooting 46% with 2.5 steals a game.

didn't realize his numbers were that good in the d-league…i looked up his senior year stats and they were not impressive

he was a 3rd rd pick in the d-league i think

Stockton makes more plays that show up off the boxscore than on...

With that said, his D-league numbers although good, are inflated as with many D-league #s.

If the kid had the size to play defence he might make it in the NBA on a team that isn't tanking.

thats a good point king…a players value isn't soley based on stats. intangibles are very important.

however, just heard that the kings are not going to offer him a 2nd 10 day

Back