Darn Bodog Live

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
just put fifty bucks on the fg being successful at -1060 as a joke....fucking no good!!!!!!!!!!!:hairout:

Last edited:
i straight fell out of my chair and laid on my face for quite some time....this is a joke....same thing almost happened last week but i wagered too late so it didnt get accepted...i have lost nearly 70 bucks on bodog live....bye

KingKrunked said:
i straight fell out of my chair and laid on my face for quite some time....this is a joke....same thing almost happened last week but i wagered too late so it didnt get accepted...i have lost nearly 7 units on bodog live....bye

I know it man..After getting moose several time betting live on Soccer, I don't even go and look at the live line now

ughhhhhhhh :down:

I need to put some money on BoDog just for this live betting shit

I love putting small bets on the opposite side

5 units to win how much? .5?

Damn man, tough break

KK, can you bet on shit like...Will Rams Score On This Drive?

Cause I told my roomate that the Rams were going to score on that 99 yard drive and they did

Wondering what the odds would have been?

Only could happen to one person.. Oh well ull get it back in hoops

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
KK, can you bet on shit like...Will Rams Score On This Drive?

Cause I told my roomate that the Rams were going to score on that 99 yard drive and they did

Wondering what the odds would have been?

well i took it off my screen, but probably +350 or so (for a td) then other odds for fg and shit

probably over +750, possibly higher than that. currently at 2nd and 6 at the 46 the odds of a touchdown are +300

kk-

fUCK THIS SHIT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOLDEN OPP to win money...like a sweet halftime play or middle something...in all honesty...your a solid cappa...don;t waste winnings on some bullshit -1000 FG

Just looking out bro

B.A.R. said:
kk-

fUCK THIS SHIT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOLDEN OPP to win money...like a sweet halftime play or middle something...in all honesty...your a solid cappa...don;t waste winnings on some bullshit -1000 FG

Just looking out bro

appreciate it bro...think im addicted to pain as well

Slit_Wrist_by_Svart_Doden.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I HAD $500 ON HESTER TO RETURN THAT KICK FOR A TOUCHDOWN @ +15000

IM RICH BIATCH!!!!!

ok, I didn't really...but it'd be tight if I did

hahahah nice.
i lost 400 the first couple games it was in beta/not public. made all that back in the last two games, then last night was down 150, ended up going only down 30. the odds on the TD for the rams when they scored, i hit a $5 play at +225 when they were on their own 36 i think, i hit up a TD play a couple more times in that drive, but that drive netted me over 100 bucks.

the 2nd half and kickoffs/punts is where i (hope to) now make my money. punts i usually do under bc of fair catches and block in the back flags

hile75 said:
does this live play go for th ENTIRE game???

for the most part yes... when it comes down to the last drive or so and a team is trying to kill the clock they'll just have whether they will get a first down or not, nothing for runs/pass completions/incompletions..

was down up to 80 bucks last night, made out up 30... ugh, i REALLY need to stop betting the first half!

Back