Dantonio and Tenny

BAR,

just have heard he is interviewing...and is at the top of their list.

got a few buddies close to the MSU program that said this to me and it's on scout as well.

Saw that on Scout...

That would really set Sparty back again. For their sakes I hope he thinks better and finishes the job he started there.

Yeah Tide_High but still root for the school and conference as a whole to do well.

Damn, I sure hope these are just rumors. Sounds like he is happy at MSU and really wants to build the program but you never know with these guys. Time to give him a raise.

RR going to Clemson is a hot rumor as well. I'm hearing this Dantonio stuff was started on a scum site.

Dantonio is loyal. He is. Now he might leave MSU but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. I would put money on it he won't. I've heard Dantonio speak quite a bit and Michigan State is an ultimate destination for him, and most coaches say that but Dantonio believes it.

He is a MSU alum, coached there, he is pure Spartan and Dantonio as a person, is as loyal as they come.

This is not Nick Saban.

-----the rumor with legs I think is Gary Patterson to Kansas State.

interesting, had not heard this one yet...as average as the Big 10 has been lately, you'd think he'd have an easier time winning at MSU...but the pay is probably much better, and the challenge bigger...

Back