Leans and plays, we know the routine by now:smiley_acbe:

SATURDAY:

KANSAS -2 vs Colorado (2*)
SAN JOSE ST -9 vs LA Tech (1*)
BAYLOR VS TEX A&M OVER 51.5 (2*)
BALL ST & MIAMI OH UNDER 56.5 (2*)

Will add as the week progresses:cheers:

Last edited:
GL this week MCM, looks like Baylor got gouged last week on the ground and A&M ought to be able to take advantage this week. Baylor passing game looking good and ought to be able to move the ball as well.

JGalt....it's early still....you know they are on the radar :smiley_acbe:

Timh....I definitely think that each offense can have a field day against the opposing defense. I don't think I will be as lucky as last week when the over hit by the half, but a 3rd quarter winning is in order:cheers:

Bro. gonna shoot you an e-mail. World Poker Tour is in Niagara this weekend. Going to play Legends on Saturday morning for bday then do it up on the Canadian side

Santa...hell yeah bro, let me know what your schedule is looking like time wise. Hey, if I get this new gig I have been in consideration for, I may be spending about 2 weeks up your way
1193 North Service Rd. W

Oakville, ON

L6M 2V8

let me know if you know the hood :smiley_acbe:

BAR....thanks bro, you know I like to keep them sexy in the B-Lo:cheers:

mcm481 said:
Santa...hell yeah bro, let me know what your schedule is looking like time wise. Hey, if I get this new gig I have been in consideration for, I may be spending about 2 weeks up your way
1193 North Service Rd. W

Oakville, ON

L6M 2V8

let me know if you know the hood :smiley_acbe:

BAR....thanks bro, you know I like to keep them sexy in the B-Lo:cheers:

LMAO, my office in green

Last edited:
Oh shit, well then we can do lunch:smiley_acbe: I'll likely know by Monday at the latest if I ended up getting the job. That is too damn funny......:wacka wacka:

SATURDAY:

C.FLORIDA +17.5 @ Houston (1*)

*Can't say that I see any value in the Thurs/Friday games, so I will show some restraint and wait until the weekend:smiley_acbe:

SATURDAY:

BUFFALO +35 @ BC (2*)
TEMPLE +18 vs Bowling Green (1*)
GA TECH -4.5 vs Miami (2*)

:bow::drinking:

thanks guys, hope you both are hammering out some winners today:cheers:

OK.....I am OFFICIALLY ashamed to be an alum of UB:moose::smiley_acbe: CAN TH?EY SCORE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADDING:

IDAHO +27 @ Hawaii (1*)....having a local is a good thing at times:smiley_acbe:

violin

Back