Dallas and Atlanta Season Totals

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
$200 Atlanta UNDER 10 total regular season wins -145
$200 Dallas UNDER 9.5 total regular season wins +115

Totally agree on Atlanta.

Not that I see a Carolina type regression but they will be around 8-9 wins imo.

IMO Dallas can't string two seasons together. I think Dak is flat and too much pressure on Zeke. At best I think Dallas goes 9-7 at worst 4-12 honestly.

IMO Dallas can't string two seasons together. I think Dak is flat and too much pressure on Zeke. At best I think Dallas goes 9-7 at worst 4-12 honestly.
4-12? You really think that? You can't be serious? they will regress from 13, there is no chance they have 4 wins only. 10-11 unless there are big injuries.

At Dallas' absolute worse they go 4-12, I would be pretty surprised if that happened but not totally shocked.

I just don't get the value of trying to fade teams proven to have elite offenses. Also not big on futures so hope you cash both :shake2:

I hear what you're saying but I wouldn't consider it a fade in the traditional sense. I think the NFC South will be a pretty tough division and after what happened to the Falcons I believe it's insanely hard to bounce back. As for the Cowboys defensive coordinators will have them locked down.

I just don't get the value of trying to fade teams proven to have elite offenses. Also not big on futures so hope you cash both :shake2:

this was my initial thought, but are we reaching a time where everyone has a great offense thanks to rule changes and philosophy improvements?

I don't see Atlanta tailing off from last season. They're up coming and well coached. Is the reason why Atlanta wont win 10 because of the SB loss only?

Back