Dailybaseballdata.com terminated

How strange unless they got bought out, seems like of all sports this is the one that would retain membership/attention.

Thought a lot of people used baseball reference

So far removed from the sport I don't keep up anymore but that's where I usually went for game logs, pitcher/hitter, splits, etc

It was just the way it was laid out and formatted. Didn't have to click around, he had it set up each day for each pitcher and the team he was facing. It was a delight.

Plus it had all the links to fangraphs, baseball reference, and other stuff I use! It was really well done and now it take me a week to figure out something that works close to as well for me!!

It had weather and wind direction in relation to which way it was blowing in the park. Fuck. Why didn’t someone else take it over! Lol

I think espn offers a batter vs pitcher thing that you can search on google for. statcastsavant also lets you look similar stuff up.

Yea they have it, I’ve seen few others but format just not as good or with all the links to most the other site I use right there, not as big deal when on laptop but made it so much easier on my phone.

Anyone found another place that has a good format for this? Don’t be shy please! I’m searching now but so far no luck getting anything close to how much I liked this site., pissing me off, it like trying to cap ncaa hoops without KP when I’m so used to his site!! I woulda sent this guy a yearly fee, fuck.

:(:(:(

Not nearly as thorough but some info can be found at these sites

What are you guys using for weather/wind? This was my default though I'm sure there are plenty of other options - just never had to find them...

What are you guys using for weather/wind? This was my default though I'm sure there are plenty of other options - just never had to find them...

I've been looking, and happened upon this one today. I like how they separate the games with winds off to the side, and when you click on that game it gives you an hour by hour forecast with the game time highlighted.

I've been looking, and happened upon this one today. I like how they separate the games with winds off to the side, and when you click on that game it gives you an hour by hour forecast with the game time highlighted.

Excellent - thank you!

Back