CWS…Actually SEC/ACC Challenge

Looking forward to thoughts on the CWS. Probably the most unpredictable Championship series to figure out. Texas A&M was a force in the regular season and squeezed in after Oregon pitching imploded. They’re legit as is everyone else. Tennessee is another who impressed me. I did not see 1 ACC super regionals.

Tennessee or Virginia. But I threw money on Florida. My strategy of betting regular season underachievers worked so well on LSU, I decided to do it again on the Gators.

First time being out in Omaha. What a wild first visit for a Vols fan. Watched with several of the players families and then raged through the night. The hangover is finally setting in today though. Should be another good one today

First time being out in Omaha. What a wild first visit for a Vols fan. Watched with several of the players families and then raged through the night. The hangover is finally setting in today though. Should be another good one today
Omaha is basically getting wasted then riverboats

Very toxic combo

I don't like either of the two teams that went through r1 and r2 fwiw

Pretty good spots to bet on the survivors

Boring. Good on the coach though who is the best in the biz

Doubt anyone outside of Knoxville and Nashville are watching this next week but good on them

Back