cutter this! my G O Y!

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
Respectable pair of titties on the lady in the white tank and phils hat first row behind the ump.

Always a good omen.

We're pulling for you Wade...

And man if anyone watched galvis get to 3-0. Ump calls a high pitch a strike instead of a walk to load the bases.. then a DB play

This ump is all over the place. Some calls helped some hurt but he is so inconsistent

yeah, dale scott is typically a good over ump but he's all over the place this evening

How the hell do u not attempt to send the runner after that fuk.up play???
game should have been 4-4.

and the first pitch swing always produces such positive results in that situation

I watched the replay trying to see where homes was after that bloopers hit dive by domain brown.. no idea how u don't try n score him ... terrible

Yea thanks Nava. First ball swinging with papelbon in a spot he hasn't been all yr

Yeah gyno no shit that's why u dont swing at first pitch with next hitter

5 HRs with a 8.5total.. bad beat. Runners left all over..

Terrible beat in my mind but fuk it

Man thought I would be playing big poppa like keanu Reeves in the movie hardball tonight. No dice.
Back to the mattresses. Seeing u guys in fball!
90 day or so break.... its needed.
Gunna go work on my abs. U cannot gamble on sports n have abs.
Later cats

Uh lastly since I wont be in any.forum's .. saw silver linings Playbook the other night. Good movie. Got a hard crush on Jennifer Lawrence. Don't get those often for celebs. I am gaga over her...

Wade, you can't leave for an extended period. Please reconsider. Have you even clarified the bar fight yet?

Nah its time. I ain't gunna go p90x. I'm gunna go john basedow old school!!!!

Lol yr the dork...

Crying that the slowest runner in mlb big papi didn't get waved in

Gyno. It was not Papi he flew out. It was.gomes.. actually I dont like ur mouth. U r a the rx turd..
Lets battle me n u. Mma fight. Come at me.

Lets do.something absurd. Me Wade Garrett D. Gyno the message board hero.. toe to toe... YouTube film it...

Back