cutter this! my G O Y!

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
W

wadegarrett

Mayana; lackey vs Kendrick in Philly
Total is set at 8.5 right now. Bang the over
Kendrick has started to nibble recently. Any Phil fan knows what I mean. Trying to be toocute. Walking guys. Going deep in counts.. beans can hit the ball..
Lackey is trash and that's a fact. We get 4 runs outta both teams by the 6th.
Prob will be my last MLB bet so it better win. Taking a break cuz fball right.around corner..

Philly has only scored more than 4 runs in 3 of their last 13 home games (7-6 to Over).

Boston has only scored more than 4 runs in 4 of their last 13 road games (8-4-1 to Under).

My quick take looking at this a little deeper, is Boston is likely needed to lead the way scoring wise for this to hit, esp with their being off a loss vs Philly today...

Off their last 8 SU losses, Boston has conceded an avg of 3.50 runs.
Off their last 9 SU wins, Philly has scored an avg of 2.77 runs.

IMO, to bet Over is to bet Boston, and my position always is if I believe I'll need 1 team to do the major scoring for me for a total bet to hit, to bet them rather than the total (if their SU odds are prohibitive, then it's RL time). So I'll pass.

Good luck Wade. I like it, especially with the muggy warm weather. I'll probably join you here.

lackey has great numbers at HOME. on the road he has a 4.58 ERA and has given up 21 hits in 19 innings.
some phils have some successful vs. him in Michael and Delmon Young
kendrick as i stated is back to nibbling and in his last 2 starts- 11 inn pitched he has walked 8 and given up 16 hits...
not worried here boys

I have to listen to these guys now, have the mlb package. Sounds like a drinking game.

drinking game? if u drank every time the word cutter was said u would be passed out by the 5th inning

go ahead tip watch the phils tonight. give me your take on the announcing crew

Who's their radio guy now, didn't they have the now deceased guy who was also the voice of HBO's old NFL show highlights?

Harry Kalas you are thinking of..

Radio guys are not bad. Larry Anderson tells it like it is

Kalas, that's the guy. Grew up looking forward to that weekly show with Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti, the dawn of cable TV.

Personally, I think detroit187 could perhaps be the antichrist. Shameless defender of Paterno's legacy. Told me Tribe bullpen stinks and then they started to stink. Lower powers are at work here.

Michael Young even tho his numbers are nice vs lackey. He is like 1 for his last 25.

Sox order is terrible. Don't talk him off it, they'll probably score 15.

after the 5th hitter, both teams lineups look like crap... Am I wrong?

Dom brown is phils best hitter right now. Galvis is ok.
no idea about those sox except I know Enrique iglesias has some music hits

I'm thinking its 50/50 split. Half pulling for ova. Half pulling for under lol

wg....hope you win your bet...probably going to be on lackey tonight....gotta agree with gyno though...that is the weakest lineup the sox have put out there...no papi and a lot of pitch arounds....watched the game last night and listened to it from the boston side....in my nitwit brain lee was throwing fastballs and a lot of them and a lot of good ones

Personally, I think detroit187 could perhaps be the antichrist. Shameless defender of Paterno's legacy. Told me Tribe bullpen stinks and then they started to stink. Lower powers are at work here.

was right on both, told you costas would pick it up from there too...low and behold

some people are turned off by the truth, i embrace it and share it.

ftr, muthafuckin wade garrett is one of the best things this site has going for it, we should all laugh everyday and he makes us do that.

yes wade, michael young sucks, we agree again, only reason to mention it is the guy does have lineup presence, whatever that means.

good luck, between you or a bookie, 1 day out of 100 i would root for you, todays that day.:cheers:

I was unaware JoePa's reputation for all time had been restored, but I have been watching a lot of Tribe.

Got a cheap top of 1st run on misplay by revere. Amateur hour.there

Back