• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

CU rant. Look away if you don’t have an open mind about CU. I am brash excited and full of vibes about this game!!!!

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
Bets and gifts like this don’t happen often enough.
Don’t be scared because it’s Oregon! Remember back about 12-15 years ago when Oregon used to stomp everyone by scoring TDS Every darn week?!!!! This is CU and the train is just starting to roll

I could post you tube videos about Alton MCCaskill (who will be back this week). He is going to balance out the offense. He and S.$anders and company are going to light up Oregon.

Oregon already gave up over 170 rushing yards to Texas Tech. Oregon only -5.5 favorites in that game. Only won by 8. I know this stadium is insane! It won’t matter this week.

CU’s D is bad between the 20’s but they also are very opportunistic!

I know we are all playing real money but I am standing on my soap box in a rare opportunity.

I am going to win and put a dent in the books.

CU +21
CU +13.5 +192
CU +8.5 +273
CU+3.5 +499
CU -1 +917
CU -4 +1516

IBELIEVE

I was kinda surprised they made this -21..I honestly have no idea but I couldn’t lay that many, I don’t think you totally crazy. I think I’m more likely to try and attack some props than play a side but that just kinda what I do! It bums me out ducks use so many different running backs and it next to impossible to know which/if any will get the biggest share the touches, I sure would like to play a ducks running back rushing yards prop as I did w Nebraska and will probably do a bunch of times vs buffs this year. I think it be wise for ducks to run, run some more, then keep running the ball! Not sure if that lines up w their sensibilities tho? Think that be the path to winning by margin, if they let Nix get into a shootout w sanders kid who knows? Pretty sure Xavier Weaver rec props will make my list unless the number is crazy high.

I think Colorado is a bottom 40 team!

After you said the “calling out” thing I did consider who I was talking to and kinda figured you might be against the hype train.

I honestly have no real opinion on where they are? I’m sure I can make a pretty long list of teams outside the top 25 I think would give buffs real problems, at the same time I think they might be one the most extreme cases where matchup matters more than anything else. Not sure ducks or even usc style for that matter is gonna be what “exposes” them. I’d be way happier to see them playing Utah or another physical team that knows the best way to handle these high scoring flashy teams isn’t to play their game!!

After you said the “calling out” thing I did consider who I was talking to and kinda figured you might be against the hype train.

I honestly have no real opinion on where they are? I’m sure I can make a pretty long list of teams outside the top 25 I think would give buffs real problems, at the same time I think they might be one the most extreme cases where matchup matters more than anything else. Not sure ducks or even usc style for that matter is gonna be what “exposes” them. I’d be way happier to see them playing Utah or another physical team that knows the best way to handle these high scoring flashy teams isn’t to play their game!!
USC will give up points, that's a foregone conclusion

I just know spottie's intent with this post and hope no one takes it seriously. The guy that does will lose a lot of money whether it's this weekend or the next couple.

some people don't realize sarcasm online
Let's make sure we're clear about people's intentions before throwing things around.

He has Colorado posted as a play in his regular thread he started the other day.

I just know spottie's intent with this post and hope no one takes it seriously. The guy that does will lose a lot of money whether it's this weekend or the next couple.

some people don't realize sarcasm online
Yea you know me so well I waste my time to recommend a losing bet. I respect the people on this site to get in to some bad back an forth with you. I took the time to make a thread and you trashing it so politely. Thanks a bunch !

Now please have respect for a human and bettor, no more comments here.

I am not going to comment on the non-sense here. I made a post based upon a bet. Let that stand and be my voice.

I quote Deion

"I have to stay right when everyone is going left."

"Don't let my confidence offend your insecurity"

A lot of people don't appreciate Deion, so me picking this game to make a stand. I should expect all kinds of comments. Another lesson soon forgotten.

I am not going to comment on the non-sense here. I made a post based upon a bet. Let that stand and be my voice.

I quote Deion

"I have to stay right when everyone is going left."

"Don't let my confidence offend your insecurity"

I have no idea wtf you betting but that ok cause not that important, I hope you win regardless which side that is!! I’ll say this much for the ducks side of things, my 1st reaction was “seriously I gotta lay -21”, but after thinking bout it a case can be made it short, tcu was -21 and ducks would be what vs tcu? At least a td fav, prob more.

You can also prob make the case Hunter is worth more to buffs than any non qb position player is worth to anyone else in the country and he now out. Now buffs best corner is a guy who left fsu cause they were gonna make him a safety! What does that make their 2nd and 3rd corners? Maybe I think ducks should run but maybe Nix would like some pub!! I actually think they can probably do whatever they want if csu moved the ball up and down the field!! I still dunno if I can lay -21 with the fear there a bunch of possessions in this game and you can get beat pretty good and lose by less than that with a couple late scores.

One my fav podcast says ducks 1st half -11, that makes a lot of sense considering what I’ve seen last 2 weeks. If simms wasn’t a walking disaster and Nebraska in general wasn’t fuck ups they could have absolutely been leading at half. Csu was up 7 at half. Watching buffs last 2 1st halves I’d say ducks being up a couple tds wouldn’t be at all shocking.

TCU and Nebby have shown to be pretty awful. If Oregon punts something funky happened. Showdown will be Prime’s son vs Thompson the backup for Ducks.

TCU and Nebby have shown to be pretty awful. If Oregon punts something funky happened. Showdown will be Prime’s son vs Thompson the backup for Ducks.

Huskers woulda easily been up at half if simms wasn’t a colossal fuck up just handing buffs the ball in plus territory several times, without that I doubt they score. Corn defense was a problem for them, I think Nebraska d is fairly decent but I’d think ducks is at least as solid.

One my fav podcast says ducks 1st half -11, that makes a lot of sense considering what I’ve seen last 2 weeks. If simms wasn’t a walking disaster and Nebraska in general wasn’t fuck ups they could have absolutely been leading at half. Csu was up 7 at half. Watching buffs last 2 1st halves I’d say ducks being up a couple tds wouldn’t be at all shocking.
I would say that I would be careful on all CU passing props this week. Its conference play now and some studs are going to inserted into the line up for the first time.

Travis Jay will most likely replace Travis Hunter. Dont think I am saying they are the same talent. The cant replace a player on Travis Hunters level. Travis Jay is still a nice piece. The secondary is opportunistic in red zone situations when the yards to gain are condensed.

Alton McCaskill should have a big day and from what I have searched he should be fully 100%. This will change the CU offense and actually provide a regular and superior running game now. No more S$anders 500 yard games. This also should give Dillion Edwards some more opportunities to get loose. If Oregon can give up over 170 rushing yards to Tex Tch, this is going to get interesting for Oregon. All the passing and now instead of 3rd and long for CU they can get 3rd and shorts without having to drop back always.

If I were you i would cancel all my props on CU. This game will be much different than what we have seen so far. Bo Nix against their secondary will be interesting.

You dont have to understand my post and who I like. I thought I made it very clear CU will win by more than 1 point for my huge payout.

All this betting on one game is a home run and shooting for the fences like this is not my style but I recognize all the CU opportunities and some many unforeseen unknows. I am taking a educated smack on the books my way.

If you cant see it no problem it cool just skip my huge money making thread.

I tried to shed light that CU is not even close to being out of he top 25 this season. The first 3 wins so far are not who this team is. I dont know how high they will finish but if healthy the sky is the limit as far as I am concerned. Sure they have holes but as the season progresses other part of the teams excellence will subdue their short comings.

I dont know why Deion and posting about Deion and CU upsets people but if thats the case for you please dont pay attention to my threads. I dont want my confidence to disturb ones insecurities.

:tiphat:

I would say that I would be careful on all CU passing props this week. Its conference play now and some studs are going to inserted into the line up for the first time.

Travis Jay will most likely replace Travis Hunter. Dont think I am saying they are the same talent. The cant replace a player on Travis Hunters level. Travis Jay is still a nice piece. The secondary is opportunistic in red zone situations when the yards to gain are condensed.

Alton McCaskill should have a big day and from what I have searched he should be fully 100%. This will change the CU offense and actually provide a regular and superior running game now. No more S$anders 500 yard games. This also should give Dillion Edwards some more opportunities to get loose. If Oregon can give up over 170 rushing yards to Tex Tch, this is going to get interesting for Oregon. All the passing and now instead of 3rd and long for CU they can get 3rd and shorts without having to drop back always.

If I were you i would cancel all my props on CU. This game will be much different than what we have seen so far. Bo Nix against their secondary will be interesting.

You dont have to understand my post and who I like. I thought I made it very clear CU will win by more than 1 point for my huge payout.

All this betting on one game is a home run and shooting for the fences like this is not my style but I recognize all the CU opportunities and some many unforeseen unknows. I am taking a educated smack on the books my way.

If you cant see it no problem it cool just skip my huge money making thread.

Well we even cause you not seeing my post real well if you think I’m super hip to playing buffs pasting props, think i may have brought up possibly one wr and that was just a initial thought. I agree w you sanders numbers are super inflated, I can’t play unders in a game that potentially has a bunch of possessions but not looking to play jacked up overs. My focus would be much more on quack attack props but I can’t stand the way they spilt carry’s in backfield: buffs being short their best corner def leads to potential for nix and his wrs. Nix passing yards being 26 lower than sanders Id think of the 2 I’d prefer him but can’t say I’d play either just cause I do think ducks could have multiple rbs go for 100+.

Your words say you betting Cu but everything else sounds like quack attack, but like I said either way I hope you win!!!

Well we even cause you not seeing my post real well if you think I’m super hip to playing buffs pasting props, think i may have brought up possibly one wr and that was just a initial thought. I agree w you sanders numbers are super inflated, I can’t play unders in a game that potentially has a bunch of possessions but not looking to play jacked up overs. My focus would be much more on quack attack props but I can’t stand the way they spilt carry’s in backfield: buffs being short their best corner def leads to potential for nix and his wrs. Nix passing yards being 26 lower than sanders Id think of the 2 I’d prefer him but can’t say I’d play either just cause I do think ducks could have multiple rbs go for 100+.

Your words say you betting Cu but everything else sounds like quack attack, but like I said either way I hope you win!!!
I only read your prop about Weaver and I stopped reading after that. I just dont do props and get bored because i don't align.

Best wishes this week also. I am getting tired of this thread lol.

Bets and gifts like this don’t happen often enough.
Don’t be scared because it’s Oregon! Remember back about 12-15 years ago when Oregon used to stomp everyone by scoring TDS Every darn week?!!!! This is CU and the train is just starting to roll

I could post you tube videos about Alton MCCaskill (who will be back this week). He is going to balance out the offense. He and S.$anders and company are going to light up Oregon.

Oregon already gave up over 170 rushing yards to Texas Tech. Oregon only -5.5 favorites in that game. Only won by 8. I know this stadium is insane! It won’t matter this week.

CU’s D is bad between the 20’s but they also are very opportunistic!

I know we are all playing real money but I am standing on my soap box in a rare opportunity.

CU +21
CU +13.5 +192
CU +8.5 +273
CU+3.5 +499
CU -1 +917
CU -4 +1516

IBELIEVE
Just a heads up, you appear more credible if you don't act like a Neon Deion fanboy.

The spread got massively bet up. I saw it opened at -16 and shot up. It appears -21 is the equilibrium point.

Just a heads up, you appear more credible if you don't act like a Neon Deion fanboy.

The spread got massively bet up. I saw it opened at -16 and shot up. It appears -21 is the equilibrium point.
You read my title right? teaching lessons to me? Thanks! I know what I am doing! Best wishes on your bets.

:cheers3:

If you read the entire thread I believe that was his intent, to sound like a very big number of not the most intelligent gamblers are sounding exactly like that. Or I’m crazy confused wtf is going on here!! Who knows?!?!? Lol

I am a fan boy of what Prime is doing for my fat wallet. My title say it all. This thread is about my CU bet I took the time to share my thoughts and requested that if one does NOT share my excitement to please exit. I am good vibes for CU backers this week! That’s all

It’s not my site. I posted my thoughts. The mods have been in here and do not have an issue. You guys have an issue with me or my thread? Take it to the mgmt.

I’m not here to disturb anyone. I posted that in my title.

This is a huge opportunity for me and I posted that type of vibe.

I’m not disturbing you. You disturb your own self for interacting with something you don’t like. That’s on you.

Lots of people will eat crow and say Oregon should've could've would've when this game is over...Ducks 47-35 CU

I don’t think that a unreasonable score prediction, giving ducks offense ample credit and having them win by a couple scores doesn’t seem far fetched. I’ve said many times leading into these next few weeks far as looking to fade Cu I would much prefer they were coming up against a Utah or maybe Oregon st type team, one that plays a much more physical brand of football. While ducks are obviously deeper, have more talent at the Los on both sides, I don’t love their style to be giving up a massive number to buffs. I gotta think Cu much rather play against a fast paced high octane attack who should afford them lots of possessions opposed to a roughneck group who gonna pound on them and play keep away.

I don’t think that a unreasonable score prediction, giving ducks offense ample credit and having them win by a couple scores doesn’t seem far fetched. I’ve said many times leading into these next few weeks far as looking to fade Cu I would much prefer they were coming up against a Utah or maybe Oregon st type team, one that plays a much more physical brand of football. While ducks are obviously deeper, have more talent at the Los on both sides, I don’t love their style to be giving up a massive number to buffs. I gotta think Cu much rather play against a fast paced high octane attack who should afford them lots of possessions opposed to a roughneck group who gonna pound on them and play keep away.
You are right on and I totally support your thoughts. Utah and Ore State are huge problems and by that time there will be no more crazy lines and even better yet .. No more crazy threads from me about CU. Isn't that wonderful!!!! After USC because again CU can exploit USC's Defense and score to keep pace, after USC that will be my exit on CU.

Good stuff! :cheers3:

You are right on and I totally support your thoughts. Utah and Ore State are huge problems and by that time there will be no more crazy lines and even better yet .. No more crazy threads from me about CU. Isn't that wonderful!!!! After USC because again CU can exploit USC's Defense and score to keep pace, after USC that will be my exit on CU.

Good stuff! :cheers3:

If this your version of a crazy thread I don’t mind at all, you should make more of them!

If this your version of a crazy thread I don’t mind at all, you should make more of them!
I am NOT here to disturb! I am here for the excitement of a big line and a big chance to cash. That is all and the only point. My objective a fat wallet and to share my vibe on this one. :cheers3:

Most bets are even money with juice and mundane. Sure any type of winning is good but I just feel this.

I am NOT here to disturb! I am here for the excitement of a big line and a big chance to cash. That is all and the only point. My objective a fat wallet and to share my vibe on this one. :cheers3:

Most bets are even money with juice and mundane. Sure any type of winning is good but I just feel this.

This thread been plenty enjoyable to me! I ain’t mad at anyone who makes a thread that generates discussions!

Just win baby, nothing more.

Sure is a bummer that Hunter out. It been freaking amazing to me that kid is playing so many snaps on both sides the ball!! When the last time we saw a athlete at any position playing so much both ways at this level? That some high school shit!!! You know he is one those rare lock down hand him one side the field corners if they not even interested in him playing wr at the next level cause he don’t look half bad at that either!!! He has made a few defensive plays this year where I just shake my head! It gotta hurt your defensive scheme losing a kid like this as he allows you to put him on a guy and forget bout him, gives the defense a lot of flexibility to have a numbers advantage in other areas!

Sure is a bummer that Hunter out. It been freaking amazing to me that kid is playing so many snaps on both sides the ball!! When the last time we saw a athlete at any position playing so much both ways at this level? That some high school shit!!! You know he is one those rare lock down hand him one side the field corners if they not even interested in him playing wr at the next level cause he don’t look half bad at that either!!! He has made a few defensive plays this year where I just shake my head! It gotta hurt your defensive scheme losing a kid like this as he allows you to put him on a guy and forget bout him, gives the defense a lot of flexibility to have a numbers advantage in other areas!
Agree and as you know and have seen his body frame is very small. He has built a lot of muscle for a guy so young, but he was hurt at Jackson last season also. Maybe protecting him in pre-season type games would have been smarter but in year 1 Deion was creating the hype and needed to be 3-0

Agree and as you know and have seen his body frame is very small. He has built a lot of muscle for a guy so young, but he was hurt at Jackson last season also. Maybe protecting him in pre-season type games would have been smarter but in year 1 Deion was creating the hype and needed to be 3-0

Sure, makes sense. I didn’t realize he was hurt last year also. I’d think as he gets closer to his time to leave for the nfl (after next year I’d think?) they would possibly scale back his offensive snaps. I’m sure by next year Prime will have built more depth and won’t need him on the offensive side, gotta think they quickly becoming very much like usc and wr’s will be lining up to play for them!

I respect anyone thats willing to take a stand on a game. Good luck hopefully it works out and if it doesn't I won't think any less of you for picking them. The personal attacks for making a football pick are stupid and uncalled for and not what this place is known for so let it go.

I respect anyone thats willing to take a stand on a game. Good luck hopefully it works out and if it doesn't I won't think any less of you for picking them. The personal attacks for making a football pick are stupid and uncalled for and not what this place is known for so let it go.
agreed i said everything in my title. I appreciate you! good vibes back at you

:tiphat:

Sure, makes sense. I didn’t realize he was hurt last year also. I’d think as he gets closer to his time to leave for the nfl (after next year I’d think?) they would possibly scale back his offensive snaps. I’m sure by next year Prime will have built more depth and won’t need him on the offensive side, gotta think they quickly becoming very much like usc and wr’s will be lining up to play for them!
I would think that they get a few more 3*'s and above coming in next season. We will see. This is the season with all the good lines early. After they climb to the top of the mountain its over for me with them. They play as favorites when they need a stop when they are up 2 scores late in the game? I dont trust them. This team is built for close high scoring back and forth games. No play on them vs. Wazzu Oregon St. and Utah and Even UCLA. All these lines wont be elevated anymore.
Thats what this is about. Too many points in a matchup they should be able to exploit. Keep it close and maybe OT again.

I would think that they get a few more 3*'s and above coming in next season. We will see. This is the season with all the good lines early. After they climb to the top of the mountain its over for me with them. They play as favorites when they need a stop when they are up 2 scores late in the game? I dont trust them. This team is built for close high scoring back and forth games. No play on them vs. Wazzu Oregon St. and Utah and Even UCLA. All these lines wont be elevated anymore.
Thats what this is about. Too many points in a matchup they should be able to exploit. Keep it close and maybe OT again.

Makes perfect sense to me, I forgot bout ucla, they should be a massive nightmare for Cu with that kid they got from the mac plowing ppl over for 8+ ypc!! Nobody ever gives Chip Kelly offense the credit it deserves for being incredibly physical, the perception is always they more like usc or the quack attack but that isn’t reality. Outside the fact they go fast nothing else is remotely similar. That game in Utah is incredibly interesting!! Obviously if you like ucla there no point in betting now, hoping utes get Rising back and line scoots up to a td.,

Far as this one goes I know this much, ducks better not screw around and let this be a game in the 4th qrtr cause Sanders kid with the ball and a chance to win is something opposing coaches will lose sleep ovsr!

Back