CTG's Baseball Bonanza QUARTER 1: WEEK #2 (May 9-15) Selections

And remember, there are different stages for this. The next round starts May 30th. That is a new, clean slate.

I did sort by record

:shake2:

I only looked at one of your posts, maybe the 2nd one was sorted by record.

First post isn't currently sorted by record unless I'm missing something. I'd imagine you need a percentage column to be able to correctly sort by record. The record isn't being read as a number with the dash in it, so it has nothing to sort.

It was sorted, but when Steed moved it to post 1 it changed or he graded without sorting. I manually did it and it took a few minutes so I remember. Either way doesn't matter until the week is done and graded in completion either way.

It was sorted, but when Steed moved it to post 1 it changed or he graded without sorting. I manually did it and it took a few minutes so I remember. Either way doesn't matter until the week is done and graded in completion either way.

Not a problem at all, it was just a suggestion anyway, and you're right it doesn't matter until the week is done (doesn't really matter at all, just easier to look at).

But, if you're going to continue doing it, and don't want to do it manually every time (why would you?), make another column with winning percentage and then sort by that. It won't change when it's copied and pasted, if that's what happened here.

Back