CTG's 13th Annual Survivor Contest -- (500.00 in prizes)

Owed you guys a sheet and it's just been a crazy, hectic month for me with work and with a preggo wife and 1st grader...sorry for the delay.

This sheet above shows all picks through Week 7...I will change if Giants win tonight but wanted to get something up sooner rather than later.

Since there's been so few of you left, I also just hid the rows for all of the eliminated parties...if for some reason you want to see that again, just let me know.

Best of luck, gang.

I noticed this was moved to archives. Hopefully this doesn’t indicate the contest was cancelled midstream. Also want to make sure all who are still participating can locate it to post their selection this week, as I believe it was under the general discussion forum previously.

I noticed this was moved to archives. Hopefully this doesn’t indicate the contest was cancelled midstream. Also want to make sure all who are still participating can locate it to post their selection this week, as I believe it was under the general discussion forum previously.
No clue how it got moved to archives. It's still plenty alive! Good luck to all this week. We'll get updated picks in the morning.

FML - been working all weekend and totally forgot. Don't really have any options but this.

Week 10: Philly Eagles

Also, if you guys would prefer sending BOTH me and BAR private messages going forward with your picks that’s perfectly fine

Back