CTG Sunday Night Round Table -Volunteers Wanted

They were playing the Bahamas Bowl replay tonight on one of the ESPN's .. number 14 on their games of the year list. I was watching, knowing what would happen and still having a hard time figuring out how. I watched it. Gar told me not to. He was right. I have a ball of emotion in the middle of my chest even now. I am sure that I have declared AFA/TCU my personal worst beat but there is no way it was worse than that Bahamas Bowl game.

Watching that game with a bunch of unders already for week 1 is enough to make a person ill.

I am begging .... someone teach tackling again.

Did you really have to bring up that game, VK? Someone get me the Tylenol.

Throwing with 2 and a half to go ... incomplete. In the last few minutes of that game, WKU fumbled but recovered their own fumble and an onside kick (sort of) was almost recovered by Cmich on two different occasions .. one by inches near or in the WKU red zone which ended up being hit by a guy who was out of bounds and so wky got it at the 35. And they still blew it somehow. They managed to get tackled super fast when trying to run out the clock too. End result .. 1 second left on clock.

They were playing the Bahamas Bowl replay tonight on one of the ESPN's .. number 14 on their games of the year list. I was watching, knowing what would happen and still having a hard time figuring out how. I watched it. Gar told me not to. He was right. I have a ball of emotion in the middle of my chest even now. I am sure that I have declared AFA/TCU my personal worst beat but there is no way it was worse than that Bahamas Bowl game.

Watching that game with a bunch of unders already for week 1 is enough to make a person ill.

I am begging .... someone teach tackling again.

I thought i was stoned watching that game, and I don't smoke. I was actually meeting a lot of the inlaws for first time and trying to watch that at same time and explain to a lot of non-sports fans what had just happened.

I thought i was stoned watching that game, and I don't smoke. I was actually meeting a lot of the inlaws for first time and trying to watch that at same time and explain to a lot of non-sports fans what had just happened.

It was unreal. For most of the fourth Quarter, Cmich was not even in the hurry up. They had basically conceded from a coaching standpoint even though the players were still trying.

I'm in. Would be great for the thread to somehow coincide with BOL's early release.

I have a conflict of interest as I will likely be at the Wynn early evening and to the thread a bit later.

But ya ... that would be great to coincide with early release.

I will be square next week. Co-worker's wedding. I never go to weddings during football season, I should at least go to this one.

I did a poor focusing gag and you beat me to it.

Nothing has changed from my end, hopefully I can add my 2c based on estimates, see how Monday mornings look

I have a conflict of interest as I will likely be at the Wynn early evening and to the thread a bit later.

But ya ... that would be great to coincide with early release.

This would be my same issue in regards to shooting out my own and or my projected openers to the board before BOL releases openers. I sure don't want my own information to be used to beat me to a line by my friends here. I might be able to get a dime on them if I give them at open, whereas most only get nickels.

I'll keep you posted as we get closer to the start of the season to gauge my ability to participate. Generally, I like to go out and watch the SNF Niffel game and get shitfaced - that is the true start of my one-day weekend. If you've got advice on how to figure out my involvement better, I'm all ears.

I will probably be able to stop in and throw some things about Akron, Kent State, Miami OH, BGSU, Toledo, Ohio, and Ohio State...share articles or whatever I hear locally, especially about the smaller schools.

Hi all. Just a friendly reminder that tonight begins the roundtable experiment. If you have not volunteered, you don't need to formally volunteer to be involved .. all input is welcome ( uh ...so to speak)....

Hi all. Just a friendly reminder that tonight begins the roundtable experiment. If you have not volunteered, you don't need to formally volunteer to be involved .. all input is welcome ( uh ...so to speak)....

So your okay with Defaz selfies?

Forgive me if it has already been mentioned but what time is this scheduled to kick off?

Back