CTG Fantasy Football League 1

Also, if you want to change something someone propose it, and we can vote in here

I propose that all Free Agent pickups be done by bidding, with a FAAB or Free Agent Acquisition Budget of $100 and any new player costing a minimum of $1.

Looks like 2 YES votes between Trout and I.

Monday the 25th works. Tuesday or Wednesday that week does as well but not Thursday.

I believe that is labor day?

Wednesday the 27th?
Tuesday the 2nd?

Guys vote on those days and I can change it up.

At this point I'm thinking we're going to have to do September 2nd. We will then need another runner, because Smoke is out.

If I do this league, then I need to tell mogo that i'm out of CTG 2. I rather do this league because it's worth more money.

Let me know

At this point I'm thinking we're going to have to do September 2nd. We will then need another runner, because Smoke is out.

Karl is not an option.

What's the story with KK ? if New Mexico doesn't come back to defend his CTG fantasy basketball title I'm gonna be pissed. Also Smoke is the commish of that league hope all is well with him and he is good to go there.

If it was between Karl and Gorg, Gorg gets the nod over Karl because Gorg has been in the league before....thats what Jump was getting at

Guys: Let me know for sure. If I'm not in this one, I will stay in the CTG 2 league. I don't want to be in both because I'll be in too many leagues, but I definitely want to be in one of them.

Gorg has been invited, and we're all set.

Boys the Draft is Tuesday September 2nd at 9pm Central.

If there is an issue fix it, or let us know if we have to replace you.

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Tdot
  2. Hbomb
  3. Marlo
  4. Truth
  5. Piff
  6. Trout
  7. Gorg
  8. AZ
  9. Teed
  10. Jump
  11. ground chuck
  12. KRamer
Timestamp: 2014-08-22 22:40:31 UTC

Couple thoughts

Is anyone interested in making this a keeper league? We lose maybe 1 member a year.

Would you guys be ever open to making this an auction league?

How about raising the buy in?

I'd go along with whatever the majority says

But my opinion is I don't want to do auction, just because I suck at it and I like my spot in the list above.

Keeper all good, lose the draft pick round next year? What about year 2?

I'm fine with raising buy in. Prefer no auction and am indifferent to keeper although I'm guessing in a league like this that could be tough.

Keeper sounds good, we've been a pretty tight group for a few years and Id think there would be plenty of subs available if need be.

Auction would be a problem for me because I autodraft half the time.

I'd go along with whatever the majority says

But my opinion is I don't want to do auction, just because I suck at it and I like my spot in the list above.

Keeper all good, lose the draft pick round next year? What about year 2?

These things going to be implemented starting next year I hope, we barely just got the draft date settled much less changing the structure of the league.

Back