Ctg fantasy football league 1 & 2

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Please let me know who wins and who needs to get paid.

Also, I don't remember what we said for payouts.......

I got reg season for auction, and then all of my team got injured so I am now in 3rd place game

good times

also, can we make a decision for Sunday in terms of league payouts before action starts

Good season fellows and Merry Christmas.

Good game, Truth. You're probably kicking yourself a little bit for not starting Grant after swooping him up at the last-minute. Curious if you were thinking about starting him over Owens or Shorts? I assume Foster and Ballard were pretty much locks to start in your mind. I'm thankful you eeked by Jump in the semifinals cause he would've thrashed my ass. I think Jump had the best 8-5 team on the planet.

Good season, fellas - Happy Holidays.

yeah thought about starting him, but i couldn't sit anybody. Figured ballard would be ahead most of the game and get some chances and had no idea foster would do me like that. ballsy to have two players from the jags in my starting lineup Didn't want to go away from my plan to ride the ones that got me to the finals. I know jump is gonna be ready for me next year that score was ridiculous. last pass to lloyd was right before the field goal and failed onside kick. I figured a stat correction during the week would sink me.

Good game, Truth. You're probably kicking yourself a little bit for not starting Grant after swooping him up at the last-minute. Curious if you were thinking about starting him over Owens or Shorts? I assume Foster and Ballard were pretty much locks to start in your mind. I'm thankful you eeked by Jump in the semifinals cause he would've thrashed my ass. I think Jump had the best 8-5 team on the planet.

Good season, fellas - Happy Holidays.

yeah thought about starting him, but i couldn't sit anybody. Figured ballard would be ahead most of the game and get some chances and had no idea foster would do me like that. ballsy to have two players from the jags in my starting lineup Didn't want to go away from my plan to ride the ones that got me to the finals. I know jump is gonna be ready for me next year that score was ridiculous. last pass to lloyd was right before the field goal and failed onside kick. I figured a stat correction during the week would sink me.
Ogletree was the difference :)

Congrats on the win in league2 geo!!!

Great year everyone, always a good time..... til next yr!

Back