CTG Fantasy Basketball

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
S

signalcaller

CTG Fantasy Basketball (Sticky request please)

Just registered a league on Yahoo. Figured Fantasy Baseball was such a good time and so competitive might as well make Basketball the same. Probably looking for a 50 dollar league just. Set the max teams at 14. Head to head. Categories are. FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, OREB, DREB, AST, ST, BLK, TO.

Just PM me or leave a message in hear if interested. Draft is Ocotber 12 at 8:30 central time p.m. Love to have some of the same baseball guys in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me, i'm done getting my ass handed to me in CTG leagues, would rather blow away my friends and make money...

There was a league last year. hoping for its revival.

As long as a CTG partner is willing to run it, I'd love to do it again. I don't want to commish any league this year. The only thing i would consider changing is lowered the transactions numbers even more. There were too many pick-ups made during playoff weeks, myself included. I think the team that got you there is the team that should finish it.

As long as a CTG partner is willing to run it, I'd love to do it again. I don't want to commish any league this year. The only thing i would consider changing is lowered the transactions numbers even more. There were too many pick-ups made during playoff weeks, myself included. I think the team that got you there is the team that should finish it.

I will run it thats fine with me. I dont mind the limited amount of pickups. Actually should probably have it that way after seeing what the baseball season went like

I will run it thats fine with me. I dont mind the limited amount of pickups. Actually should probably have it that way after seeing what the baseball season went like

That's fine, as long as a CTG member holds the money. I would like to up the stakes--just to $200. I'm just putting it out there. I think last year we did 2 leagues $100 and $50, I think?

It might be tough to get enough people for $200, but we'll see how everyone responds.

Might be a good idea to get a sticky up and start getting people now. We only got about a month til the season starts (hard to believe!).

Hate that scoring setup with 2 rebounding cat's... why not just do the regular 9 cat's so people aren't at a disadvantage in this league vs. a standard one in terms of drafting.

If it's the 9 cat's I'm in.

Back